Leaf thread

Reminder:

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that suppose to be deep and insightful. It's about the dumbest thing I ever heard.
If you kill your enemies YOU WIN MOTHERFUCKER!

You win morally. Like Jesus did.

If your enemies fuck your wife and give you a half-nigger baby to raise as your own child, you also win.

reminder that Canada was feeding off Britain's and America's plate until they achieved independence. While Zimbabwe had to fight for her own.

Sorry, Queen Elizabeth is still your head of state, so you can not claim sovereignty just yet.

I hope Justine Tooto ends up winning soon. XD

BLOW THE LEAVES, RAKE WAR NOW!

a

b

f

e

;;

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

damn straight, eh?

"Although bestiality was often subsumed in terms such as sodomy or buggery, penetration was the essence - 'the defining act' - of the offence," the court said.
Penetration is illegal, lame

why is this fucking nigger still allowed to upload content

I dont know at least I have healthcare.

when you eventually get it after a few months in the queue

You forgot to mention that the wife, in your case, is probably a filthy, pig fucking slut. In which case, who cares? Why didn't you mention that, cocksucker?

A lot of Canadian girls are really pretty. I say we steal them first before we nuke the rest of the shitty country.

canada isnt a country though