Trump on Immigration

Trump has put off his immigration speech that would solidify his position for about two weeks now. Given his meeting with the 'leaders of Aztlan' last week, it appears to be that he might be softening his approach to that of a McCain-style touchback amnesty stance. I happen to be a one issue voter so I would like to organize some pushback against the Trump campaign on this issue. Before I get the inevitable 'BUT YOU'RE A KIKE SHILL' response, let me just lay out why it would be smart to do this. Trump is trying win the election, right? If we continue to let Trump know that we are with him no matter what, then he will take increasingly compromising positions so that he can draw in the edge cases he feels he needs to win the election. The problem with that are the compromises that he is taking are compromises on immigration, the most important issue.

In his meeting with Hannity, in essence he said that illegal felons will leave but people that have been here '15 to 20 years' will be eligible to stay as non-citizens. This is amnesty. This is amnesty because while he might be 'tough' on not giving illegals welfare, having these people in our country will mean that any child they do have within our borders will become citizens due to birthright citizenship. The results of which are that our kids will inherit a Mestizo wasteland.

I say fuck that.

I really don't think that any of Trump's other positions matter other than immigration, so I would like to convince people reading this to reach out to the Trump campaign and let them know that as Trump supporters you will be reconsidering your vote (even if it's not true) to signal to them that they will be losing as many votes as they're attempting to gain by softening their approach. This will lean against the wind that has been blowing Trump ever closer to touchback amnesty.

HOW TO CONTACT TRUMP CAMPAIGN

646-736-1779: Official Campaign phone number

So please, take five fucking seconds of your Sunday and call the Trump campaign and say that you would be very, very displeased if he softens his primary campaign pledges in any way.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/86631443#p86631443
donaldjtrump.com/contact
youtube.com/watch?v=IBDGQHeXI40
nudegirls.xvdo.mobi
amour.xvdo.mobi
amour-angel.sextgem.com
youtu.be/pFBjYARrVXA?t=232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do Americans even need to tell this to the guy ?

His whole campaign is immigration and if he hasn't figured that out by now he is a fucking idiot.

OP just wants you to call him, not vote for Hillary. It's a real goncern this time.

Trump made a classic political move which is gather the fringe's vote first, then steadily move towards the center to gather the votes of those who are more to the left.

Why did he go back on immigration? To get more normies on his side. He already has the alt right vote. He now needs the classical right and centrist voters. And dont forget the bernie voters who are anti-kebab. Those were the most volatile group bernie had, and that backpedal got their attention. Anti-estabilishment people who voted bernie mostly saw Trump as too radical. By smoothing his talk, he got their attention.

The man plays 4D chess. Let him publicly announce that to get more undecided voters. Once he gets into office with astounding popularity, its going to be hard for the Congress to say "no" to him.

thank you for correcting the record. he has a lot of birds in his ear.

I'll still support him pretty much no matter what he says in hopes that he doesn't mean this and is just saying to get votes. Although if he doesn't follow through with his initial plan then I will be the first one to criticize him.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/86631443#p86631443

There's a Trump parallel messenger that answers questions and explains things on halfchan every now and then. Trump is going to give an immigration speech soon.
Trump's Position on Immigration:

He's going to throw us a bone on legal immigration because we know that demographics are the real problem while he cucks on a large deportation force because that looks really mean to normalfags.

He keeps our support and seems nicer to normalfags.

But what about deportation of the ones that have already cheated the system and have cost who knows how many whites, who are now the largest homeless demographic in America, their jobs?

or their possible jobs.

into the trash it goes

I'm not saying don't vote for him. I'm saying tell them that you're reconsidering your vote to let them know that a strategy of embracing hispanics won't be pretty for them. It's strategy.

One more thing. Trump himself that the 'good ones' will have to go touch the border and come back, but that they will then have legal, non-citizen status. This is amnesty. We should be chimping out on him over this.

Moreover, there's also the official contact address at

donaldjtrump.com/contact

Nobody here has any excuse not to at least send in a short request for him to not cuck up on this.

Hey man the insider has been pretty much entirely correct so far and he's been doing this for months.

The current minority pandering is not about getting nigger and spics votes but about making them hate him less to depress their turnout for Hildacunt.

Does it really matter if he stops the browning of America and our demographic displacement by changing legal immigration policy? I mean that's our number #1 issue since day one.

Yep, keep pushing him.

His campaign's stance on immigration has been all over the place last week.

Call, tweet etc but make sure to not sound like a hillbot. Just make clear that you want him to remain strong on the wall and deportation.

Rememebr: WE USE TRUMP. HE DOESN'T USE US.

How the fuck is he gonna get the normie vote by cucking on immigration? The only reason people are doing stuff like switch party affilitation or vote for the first time in their lifes is because of his immigration stance.

Do you think people who call him a racist, xenophobe literally hitler now are gonna be convinced to vote for him just because he talks about shit like touchback amnesty?

Of course not but less shitskins will vote against him.

Right now the plan is to depress minority voter turnout to prevent a repeat of the Obama coalition.

First tell me why everyone is freaking out over media lies.
I'll believe Trump is pulling a "touchback" scheme as soon as I hear it from his mouth, not some shitty journo saying "by this quote from earlier this year Trump REALLY means"

But keep pushing Trump just in case.

We need to be Trumps biggest critics.
Let him know what we want him to do.
We are using him, his is not using us.

Total Aryan Victory

Doesn't he already poll better with hispanics than W. Bush?

youtube.com/watch?v=IBDGQHeXI40

Relevant bits start from 6 minutes on.

Also on another note if Trump goes after their free gibs and cracks down on companies hiring illegals the majority of the spics will self deport.

No reason not to contact his campaign and voice your concerns about potential softening. So do it.

He's probably just acting like that to soften his image to middle of the road faggots. He's well aware that everyone hates Hillary and they're only voting for her because his image is even worse than her's thanks to MSM brainwashing.

Trumps stance makes sense if he's genuine. Telling illegals they have a chance of coming in legally if they self deport then apply, is a good way to get them to fuck off on their own, then when they apply you let almost none back in, just the really few genuinely good ones. Something Sun Tzu once said I think, that you should always give your enemy a way out so they retreat, otherwise they fight to the death.

Trumps stance, if he is genuine is great because almost none will get back in and lots will self deport. If he's fake, he's fake anyway and his stance is irrelevant.

It really changes nothing and you should vote for Trump and let this issue die because it's a non-issue really.

I guess there's that.

If he was really softening, he would be using different language, naming the alt-right instead of saying "who the fuck you talking about m8?" and apologizing for his "racist" statements.

Except what I just said ensures the browning of America. Granting illegals legal status is amnesty and thusly Mestizo America would be unavoidable. The only way we prevent that is to deport them. We can allow the talented tenth to come back, but the 'back taxes' shit means that these taco niggers are going to get tax identification numbers which can easily turn into social security numbers.

You're a fucking idiot. I swear you faggots will be making excuses as to why Trump is still "better" than Hillary when he adopts all of her policies but with some tax cuts. His hardline immigration stance is the reason he gained support in the first place. You are a legitimate cuckold if you think this is "4d chess" and not just buckling under pressure from media kikes.

Everify only works without amnesty. Giving them legal status and tax ID numbers means that they won't be dinged by everify. That would be for people that don't opt into this system, which would be virtually nobody.

ctr pls

I think we need to understand at the end of the day all that matters is demographic numbers.

Isn't that Trumps policy?

If Trump cucks? Will you cuck with him? Or will you tell him off?

NO you fucking retard, he just said on hannity (linked above) that he would only permanently deport felons. Non-felonious Illegals would be granted legal, noncitizen status.

tbh I'll vote for him just to keep the Hildabeast away. I don't agree with the strategy of fucking America over to somehow save Europe. Our survival is not mutually exclusive. We die, you die faggots.

You are forgetting hivemind theories here. Plenty of those cucks throwing mindless namecalling are doing it for peer pressure. If he softens up, a fraction of them will soften up on him too. He assessed the risk and thought appealing to this crowd is worth the effort.

Now before you go full CTR, this is the reverse of cucking. Its a bait. He is already too radical. If he toughens up and go full Putin, he will simply confirm votes he already had anyway and lose the vote of the normies. Normie hiveminding is real. If he gets a small percentage of these people, he already sowed dissent in their ranks. Then you get awesome things like 76% reports on Florida.

Okay, then he says that they have to pay back taxes, and are not made citizens unless they gtfo and come back through the stricter process.

He clearly wants to make the conditions for them so bad that they have to go back on their own.

Aren't the vast majority of illegals economic migrants?

Can't we get rid of over 80% of them if we just cut off the gibs train?

Nice try, CTR.

I'll criticize the shit out of him when he's in office though.
We're not electing the Hildabeast.
We're just not doing it.
Anybody who tells you otherwise needs a slap, immediately.

He never said that you fucking faggot what he said was that all the criminals would be immediately deported first and that it was difficult to deport people who have been working here for 15-20 years.

He's staying vague on purpose but he's giving a detailed policy speech soon so we shouldn't infer anything from vague statements until then.

I hope you're right. I still think there is nothing wrong with writing/tweeting him and making sure he knows why "we" vote for him.

Exactly. At this point the choice is pretty fucking simple.

Well it goes without saying that we should vote for him, however we should let him know that cucking is not acceptable.

She's a globalist. They don't care about any of our countries, they're just trying to set the stage for a one world government.

Remember that all that matters in an election is public perception not policy specifics.

The bait will work, user. Politicians need to appease to the most people possible. He backpedalled but maintained the rational course of enforcing border control and deportation, which on its core is what everyone here wants. If it takes longer to assure the original goals, thats ok, better than going full rev mode and getting halted on Congress.

No, that's not my implication. You're apparently not familiar with the doctrine of Renegayde (((Broadcasting))), which is where a lot of our anti-Trump shills came from before CTR became a thing. The ones that go beyond mere criticism.

From the sounds of that Trump could be trying a hard, soft, hard again approach. Shock the normalfags, reel them in and then convince them to embrace his original position.

I wish he'd start saying "white people" again at the very least. Notice he says "black americans, hispanic americans, all americans" at times…we know what it means, because process of elimination puts us at the majority, especially compared to east asians and arabs but come on, Trump. Say it, nigger. God damn.

The reason Whites never get a seat at the table is because a) jews and b) we never organize into a group. I'm asking you braindead reddit cucks to contact Trump and let him know that softening his position on immigration is unacceptable, and you can't even bring yourself to do that. That's the fucking problem, you won't even advocate for your own interests. Nope, even if Trump came out tomorrow and claimed he's for blanket amnesty we'd still get you retards saying 'b-but he's playing 14D Tuxcart!'. The time to strike is now, before he lays out his final policy position on immigration. Contact the Trump campaign, what do you have to lose?

As long as he gets more votes, i couldnt give two fucks about him not mentioning white people.

For all I care, if he keeps not mentioning alt right and insteas refers to us as anti-estabilishment im cool with it.

Honestly, if he didn't say "who are the alt right? the alt right doesnt exist" first, I don't know if anybody here would be. It's working for sure.

Yeah, I bet you do.

Braindead cucks like you should be gassed.

Dude…people used to call her the "shiksa goddess"
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
pls spoiler that face though
my god.

oh shit, it was sinead all along.

THEN I GUESS THEY DONT FUCKING BELONG HERE DO THEY. I GUESS THEY BELONG HANGING SOMEWHERE IN A GOD DAMN TREE. FUCK YOU.

You are too stupid for words

These are legitimate questions, but does anyone else sense something… I don't know co-opty about them?
Why would they be asking these questions now?
Why didn't these issues come up in the primaries if they were so important?
You may have doubts about Trump, but Hillary you know will fuck you over 100%.

I'd think they'd wait until after the election to ask these questions, when the main threat has been defeated.

I makes me think someone is giving them a bunch of money to shake things up.

Who else would defend the horse face but herself? I dont care what you posted prior to that.

Renegayde hates America and the red blooded white male identity.

Sinead is actually mentally ill she's not really a subversive agent.

She's just absolutely batshit insane. Not to mention that all E-celebs should be gassed on sight.

Just called the campaign, they said that instead of calling you should email [email protected]/* */ or you can do it at the contact form: donaldjtrump.com/contact

Use the fucking catalog shill.

Nice try, Feldman

Just sent an email to the campaign, try using it as a source or copy and pasting it if you're a low energy retard:

Hello Trump campaign,

To keep this short, I want to express some displeasure at the possibility of touchback amnesty Trump implied at his townhall with Hannity. Legal, non-citizen status granting of people that broke our laws is amnesty, and any sophistry about them touching the border is nonsense. I would urge the Trump campaign to reconsider this approach as he is losing touch with his base who want nothing other than an enforcement of immigration laws. There might be some tumult wherein farmers might actually have to invest capital to buy farm equipment instead of relying on third world slave wage labor, but I'm more than ready to handle that. No more am I willing to subsidize corporate greed through the payroll subsidization program that is welfare.

I have been with you since the beginning, don't lose me and the rest of us by taking the campaign in a direction that you can't come back from.

Thank you.

Gas yourself lampshade. This thread is no different and is just trying to get people to doubt Trump on this issue when he has been clear many times before. He even said on Hannity that there would be no amnesty yet you still have idiots pushing the amnesty bullshit that the lugenpresse spouted. Even worse, this stupid rumour started with a bullshit article from Univision of all places.

He said 'no amnesty' as meaning that he wouldn't grant citizenship. He did say that he would be granting legal status. That is amnesty.

Find me a direct quote where he said that you fucking kike.

And no implications Trump speaks intentionally vaguely all the fucking time.

Its more complicated than that.

Trump fumbled the last week, hard.

There were a continuous torrent of mixed messages, not only from unreliable sources like the media but from people close to Trump himself, similar to what happened when he was going to announce Pierce as VP.

Watch the Hannity town hall I linked above you dumb faggot

best goy trump is gonna sell you neckbeards out

That group of beaners who spoke with him once are not "close to trump"
I'm going to take Eric and Session's words over them and the Lügenpresse.

What about Ann Coulter saying Trump is beginning to cave?

(((Rumors))) doesn't mean that he is

welcome to Holla Forums
where fat american neckbeards believe they have german ancestry,
despite
being
10%spic
15% native american
15% nog
30% irish
5% italian
5% anglo
and
20% kike

welcome to pol home of the super shabbo goys hanging out in moms basement :D

Also have you ever met a woman who hasn't jumped to conclusions?

IT'S NOT A FUCKING RUMOR

We are referring to words coming out of Trump's mouth. The only rumor is where the advice is coming from.

You have to go back to Krautchan.

Sinead was caught red handed trying to co-opt a Holla Forums project, earlier in the year.
That's why threads about her tend to be posted in the "hey guys I found this and thought you might like it" format, rather than "Hi, Sinead here, check out my new video."

Let me see if I can find the webm from the nearly hour long video (where she dropped a TON of stuff she later regretted.)

Here we go, she released this after the Holla Forums silent Fed protests had already started. He spin on it - hold signs with personal info and wear duct tape like cucks.
Brazen.

shabbos
shabbos goy
goy
goy goy goy
shabbos shab shab goy

IIRC German is the largest haplogroup in the US. I'm 75% italian and 25% german.

largest
haplogroup
german
haplogroup

hahhaahahahahahaah

being 40% ashkenazim does not make you german you half shabbos goy

Wow just wow, the home of Trump support and not a single person willing to email them about not wanting Trump to cuck on immigration. You guys are fucking gimps and nothing like what we used to be.

Someone's mad.

truth hurts mr shabbo

I don't believe he cucked, but send an email just in case.

You speak in the overwrought, meme-laden script of a Renegade shill.

Why was him even speaking with them in the first place ?|

The thing here isn't Trump cucking, the thing is that he is doing something so monumentally fake he is not going to win anything from it.

Gee I wonder where this sage bombing could be coming from.

I already sent one.

That's the issue, who the fuck is going to hear this and rush to his side? He is only losing support by doing this.

Try to consolidate your autism into one post before you hit send.

If.

FOR THE OBVIOUS NEWFAGS

During one of the debates, Trump said he'd be open to the expansion of the H1B visas that Rato was proposing. He was flooded with hate from his own supporters and put out a press release two hours later reversing his position and saying he was taken out of context.

THAT'S WHAT WE SHOULD BE DOING NOW

To be fair he won't need a large deportation force if he allows volunteers, I mean, how many of you wouldn't do it for free?

I think that's called "Triggered" and "visibly butthurt", the way they speak

no need to shill
on pol speaking the truth is enough to reveal what you are

What's the harm in a little outreach?

outreach to Trump, to tell him to strengthen his immigration policy or at the very least clarify it, asshole. Why don't you follow along a little closer?

Ah, my mistake

Considering you made this thread before you even know what he's gonna say…

The point is to cause an uproar to Trump BEFORE he makes his statement so our outrage is taken as a factor in their decision. Use your brain.

always the first reply

Pandering to these people is why Republicans keep losing.
Why won't they learn their lesson?

Holla Forums: indeed, what are you gonna do
Holla Forums: yeah we didnt expect our Master to kick them out FOR REALZ lol
Holla Forums: yeah what we were thinking
Holla Forums: way to go!
Holla Forums: Hillary 2016!!! Don't let kike shills doubt DOGEMPROR word!

Seriously though, why half year ago Holla Forums suddently started to believe all that presidency muppet show? It's now like Rothschilds will pack and fly to Mars in case he gets placed as next talking head. He's going to be their bitch and you know that.

Give us a direct quote oven dogder.

Because we never take our vote off the table. We never form a group with which we advocate for our own interests.

It's around ~10:40 IIRC. Watch it yourself.

Wow OP, I'm so concerned now. Guess I'll have to vote for Hillary :^)

Read the whole post you low energy faggot

This is the goal. Time for a relevant question: how does giving Trump a hard time about his immigration policies help us make the demographic change we want?

Also, I cannot tell if this negative reaction to Trump's moderation is orchestrated or genuine. I believe we all knew this was coming to help clinch the election. Is this rejection D&C or is that just my paranoia?

Because he just advocated for touchback amnesty, which would ruin our demographics forever. We should have just elected Rubio because the position he just laid out was the Gang of Eight plan.

If his immigration policies are detrimental to the demographic change we want to see then we very much should be giving him a hard time about it until he changes it.

Both, people are worried he is going to backpedal and CTR is playing it up like a motherfucker.

He says nothing about amnesty. He describes nothing like amnesty. You're so full of shit. Just like the other threads. Hell, this thread is playing out just like them as well.

I did and I'm really impressed at OP's concern trolling. It's 10/10 stuff.

You know you can be legal and a non-citizen right? You know you can get government services as a non-citizen right? You know your kids will get birthright citizenship, right?

If the question time insider is correct he's going to finally address the issue of legal immigration. Because let's be honestly the vast majority of the problem when it comes to the browning of America goes back to the 1965 immigration act and that it opened the floodgates to non-white legal immigration. The vast majority of non-whites here today are either niggers who have been here since forever or legal non-white immigrants.

He'll go hard on that to keep our support while easing off on mass physical deportation because deportation sqauds rounding up millions of people make normalfags squeamish.

Why don't you watch the whole video? I'm tired of explaining the video when you can just watch the whole thing and answer your own questions. Fucking low energy gimps taking over this board lately.

Jesus … there is a huge difference between hearing it and reading it. I heard Trump say those words and that was fine, but reading it makes him sound like a drunk old man shuffling down the sidewalk asking for change.

Doesn't Trump want to kill birthright citizenship?

I've watched the video you fuckwit. You can't even note the exact quote and state what exactly he said that is amnesty. You're a fucking faggot that needs to get back in the oven.

Well
At least he writes it himself.
And that can be verified.

He's at (30) posts too
lolololol

Oh I know and that's fine; but man does it come across differently reading it. Doesn't put me off, just made me laugh.

Yes. He got on Marco about that. I doubt he will be able to since that will be a constitution fight some members of his party don't want any part of so it seems more trouble than it's worth. I'd wonder what Sessions thinks of the prospects of dealing with it since he is right there in the senate.

→>>>———
nudegirls.xvdo.mobi
amour.xvdo.mobi
amour-angel.sextgem.com

In the past he said he did, but the recent fumble on immigration means that we at this moment are unsure. I'm hoping so however.

He said that the 'good ones who have been here 15-20 years' will be 'worked with' but they won't be given citizenship. This means they can become legal, non-citizens so that they can get tax ID numbers. This also means they won't get deported. This is amnesty through the back door.

How is this relevant to the fact that you should still be riding Trumps ass every minute of every day to make sure he actually follows through on the words he says? Are you new to politics or something? Anyone can say anything, hell I remember when Obongo said he was going to pull all the troops out of the middle east and close Guantanamo Bay. Promises made during a presidential race amount to jack fucking shit unless the people actually hold Trumps feet to the fire.

So basically what he said here

There is no amnesty. He is talking about how having a deportation flag on your file will affect them. The fuckers will not be banned forever like a deportation flag normally does. They'll have to come in legally, which entials following the normal process which means they are out of the country for more than 10-12 years since 7-10 is the average wait time for a regular person who was never deported.

People are tired of this thread being made over and over and over and over again. This is the 3rd or 4th time this thread has been made in a span of a week. A fucking week.

That's not the case he was making in the hannity town hall. He said he would make special accomodations for the 'good ones' so that they are expedited, not going through the usual system. What you're saying is what we have all assumed how the system would work, but it seems he's signalling that it's not going to work that way. Send an email to Trump saying that touchback amnesty isn't okay, what could it hurt?

It's like talking to the people yuri was describing. Not just for communists I guess

You realize this is Holla Forums, not Holla Forums, people typically have families and jobs and gay shit like that, not everyone sees every thread made every day.

Besides, it's not like we haven't had hourly Trump threads for months now, this isn't new. Plus there is always, you know, hiding threads you don't want to participate in or have already seen. Novel concept right?

wikipedia says the 1965 immigration act puts no restrictions on relatives of us citizens and 'special immigrants'. what are special immigrants? do thry mean diplomats? it was the last line of the second paragraph

these provisions are fucking cucked

I've actually done this many times before in each of the last threads and urged other people to do so mostly so people can stop freaking out. Sessions has made no indication that he is bothered by what Trump is doing so I don't think Trump is going to screw us. At this rate, this thread will be made at least once more before the day is done. Fucking ridiculous.

That's what bothers me. I don't come here that often but I've seen this kind of thread many times.

I want to ask how much damage (to the projected demographic change we desire) do we think Trump's flip will cost? How do we begin talking about that?

So as long as it's a call to action thread instead of 'OMG DRUMPF IS STUMPED' what's the problem? It's obvious that's not what we're getting at here.

Of course it's cucked it's the entire reason why America is so fucked up today.

Don't worry Anons, you concern as been noted :^)

If anybody wants to tell the God Emperor to stay the course that's fine, but "he's softening on immigration, goy!" is a (((lugenpresse))) maymay, and this thread is concern trolling at its finest

There are far, far worse threads in the catalog right now, why not go bitch about the fucking adult breastfeeding thread?

You start a topic by bringing it up user, basic socializing.
Tumps flip, if factual and not a miscommunication and lots of hysteria, would be absolutely devastating for our demographics. If we only send back the spics with criminal records that will still leave millions of them to sit around and pop out babies who, even if the parents don't get citizenship, will be able to vote legally and with no recourse for kicking them out since they will be full citizens. It's simply extending the fuse on the same bomb Hilary wants to detonate ASAP.

What's the harm in chimping out at Trump so that he gives us concrete promises that he will keep his promises? Your counter concern trolling is nauseating. We get it, you want to fit in.

It's this quote exactly that has us concerned you fucking nigger. It's an obvious compromise and it'll cost Trump the election if he doesn't stop it right now.

Birthright citizenship is included in the 14th Amendment. Killing it would require passing a new Amendment, which would be really fucking hard to do. This is why it's very important that we prevent anchor babies from being born in the first place.

How about we don't "chimp out"

lel

Found a concern troll

Don't get involved in the political process goy! Leave that to the (((experts)))!

I bet you think people literally mean to post shit when they say shitpost.

The idea of Birthright citizenship came from a footnote by a supreme court justice in the 80's

Because nothing Trump said shows he is softening. This is a narrative that the lugenpresse has been pushing and it amazes me to see people here buying into it.

Squeaky wheels get the grease. We need to advocate for our own interests. This is one of those times. Being a zealot is only useful in church.

No, I know what he means.
Identify yourself as a WN to trump directly and legitimize something Trump already disregarded as a scapegoat.
I'm 100% sure that guy is a shill so however he words anything is suspect.

And the Supreme Court ruled that it's included in the 14th Amendment, which makes it part of the Constitution for all practical purposes.

is this why the jews always push for democracies and destabilizing other countries? once they have a democracy, they shill the hell out of it and take it over. immigration, holkywood and MSM brainwashing. finally they take over academics. what if communism itself is a lie? what if it's just the way jews have been taking over shit for thousands of years. that would mean communism itself is a psy-op! it's the 'flat earth' tier political philosophy. it's a fucking lie.

oh my fucking god is that shat it meant? Jews are the 'eternal lie'?

Even if he isn't cucking, what could it hurt by getting mad at his vagueries? Could it hurt to show him that him cucking on immigration would result in a lot of voter disaffection?

The God Emperor said, from the very start, that he was going to remove taco and the good ones could re-apply for citizenship. Literally nothing has changed. You'd know that if you were from around here.

Try harder.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There is no such thing as birthright citizenship for illegal scum. Gee user, you're pushing an awful lot of (((maymays)))

That is very damning.

if you want some literal shitposting though I can find some of that kinky (((German))) stuff for you.

My god you have no handle on the situation. This isn't reddit. In the Hannity townhall he sad that the illegal 'good ones' would get legal, non-citizenship status. That is not 'removing taco' you fucking dumb faggot.

Because this is how he has always spoke and the people around him, staunch on immigration are still backing him. Why should I buy into the lugenpresse narrative, since that is exactly what this is?

Then can't another footnote and legal challenge change it back without a amendment?

What could it hurt our movement by letting Trump know that him cucking on immigration is unacceptable? Whatever the lugenpresse is saying is irrelevant.

Yeah, so if you left that'd be nice :^)

Not with the cuckold justices that'll sitting on the bench for the foreseeable future it isn't.

way to debunk those claims tbh lad

Then why are you buying into their narrative and helping them spin one all due to your concern trolling? Fuck off. He sat down with Sessions and they both said no amnesty.

His immigration policy hasn't budged an inch. I'm no sure what to tell you besides kill yourself faggot

What they say doesn't matter. If Trump is willing to grant legality to illegals then that's amnesty. If their definition of amnesty is the granting of citizenship then I don't really care. Granting illegals legality status, regardless of their ability to gain citizenship, is fucking amnesty. Forget what the lugenpresse is saying, it doesn't matter. Trump has legitimately compromised his immigration position and he needs to correct it ASAP.

Good thing that most of them are fucking old as shit and will die soon.

He hasn't though. I'm convinced a bunch of people here don't understand the nature of immigration and all the polices and such and how it works. He's not saying anything different than before. These threads started popping up when the lugenpresse started shilling the idea of amnesty. This thread is born out lugenpresse spin and nothing more.

Why this amour angel shit is routinely spamed here ?

wow fuck this cunt.

I don't watch any lugenpresse so I came to this realization on my own. I don't watch the talmudvision or any other shit like that. You seem blind honestly. Trump could say 'actually amnesty is pretty good' and you would still deny it.

He never said that, but thanks for correcting the record :^)

New honeypot site spam. Same cheese pizza bulshit. Report it.

it's pretty fucking heavily implied here no matter how hard you deny it

Where did he say that?
He said its going to be hard.
Its a softening of rhetoric, not a pivot.

Although I think this is one issue he should be steadfast on, no softening, no compromise.

Kill yourself you concern-trolling sack of shit. Trump could resurrect Hitler and you'd still concern troll about something else.

Is this a new meme now ?

I went to one of those sites once out of curiosity and it was just regular softcore porn.

It's been a meme for a while now, David.

lelelelelelel

Nice backpedaling, friendo. He didn't imply it either.

First day on Holla Forums?

Tell me this: is it false simply because the lugenpresse is pushing it? Is it wrong just because they're pushing it? You do realize that sometimes what they're saying has a foundation of truth. They're obviously doing it to peel Trump supporters off, but maybe Trump should restate his position clearly and unambiguously so that we don't have to flounder in vague language.

Yes.

So if the lugenpresse came out and started saying that the holocaust was fake, would that make it then real?

YOU'RE A KIKE SHILL

Just wait until after he wins the election.

Newfag.

Fuck off. In the numerous threads we have had about this topics, do you think it has not been discussed to death? You have presented nothing of worth or novelty to this thread, this thread has not covered nothing that was not covered in the other threads and a lot better because it did not have some nitwit OP concern-trolling out the ass and those threads were started by clear shills. You are presenting the lugenpresse's narrative while ignoring his actual stance and instead, twisting what he said in the same manner. Even without the lugenpresse I would still say you are full of shit which is what people have been doing in the older threads.

And now you're trying to make a case for lugenpresse. There is a reason why it is called the lugenpresse.

Knew I was right about you.

Sure, why not? If we accept the fantasy scenario that the lugenpresse would admit he holohoax was a lie, then we might as well say that doing so would make it real.

Except my thread is a call to action and not a blackpilling thread. Kill yourself you fucking gimp.

There seems to be a lot of shills rustled that I dare mention that Holla Forums advocates for their own interests. I wonder (((who))) would get upset that Holla Forums tries to accomplish something that would advance white interests.

Except your thread is 10/10 concern trolling and not a call to action

Why did Trump claim to be a good friend and supporter of The Clintons up until recently?

The other threads had those too you miserable shit and even as shills, less sensationalist than you are being. You are literally worse than a shill. Get back in the oven, dodger.

back into the oven with you

I wonder what race these people are, maybe some of them are white.

Because he got cheated out of money through her foundation. He thought he was giving money for poor little kids and that was before she started peddling the same shit Obama was peddling.

Gas yourself already.

You seem to be more up date with what the lugenpresse is doing than myself. I wonder (((why))) that is.

Because you assholes keep posting your shit here (without archive too which is fucking disgusting). The fact that you are making this kind of insinuation without realizing where you are is fucking incredible. You are just proving you are a shill with each post.

Getting desperate, user?

It's pretty sad. I wonder if the faggot will get to (100).

I think it's time for you to put down the keyboard.

When people talk about the board going to shit, this is what they mean. You people are incapable of nuance. Just because you like Trump doesn't mean you aren't a fucking retard as well.

Top kek. Filtered.

Hasn't Trump mentioned ending anchor babies though?

Technically, anchor babies came from a footnote on a SCOTUS decision so I don't think he can do anything directly. What he could do is push for a constitutional amendment, but that is very unlikely to happen. If he could pack the court with new justices and have a new decision/footnote then maybe we could reinterpret it back to the original meaning of not sanctioning anchor babies.

I'm still here user.

Visiting Castelo dos Mouros in Sintra?

I called, emailed, and I participated in that cuckchan thread warning them about demographics. I also tweeted them hard.

DON'T CUCK ON WHITE MAJORITY

Nice to know, user. Pic related is for you.

Grabbed it from a thread about Spain IIRC. Not my picture.

Thank you user.

That doesn't mean she's trying to destroy us, it means she's a woman. Think about women's psychology. How do they get things done? They throw tantrums and demand men fix it.

The duct tape crap is symptomatic of that mentality - look at me! Save me! Protect me! I'm under attack!

Men arriving there with guns and standing their ground says exactly the opposite We're watching you. Women have horrible ideas like this because they don't effect change by using violence or intimidation, they do it by crying about their own victimization and vulnerability.

Yes, it seems like a really stupid idea, but that's how women operate.

This is why women have no fucking place in leadership over men. Their suggestions should all be ignored. Calling her a traitor is redundant, she's a woman; womens' source of power is surrender. Their biggest fear is an unsympathetic male.

what a bitch.

sounds like a personal army retard.

To everyone thinking this is a shill thread:
WE ARE WINNING
WE ARE MEMEING TRUMP
WE ARE PUSHING TRUMP
SO LET US PUSH TRUMP TOWARDS THE POLICY WE WANT, NOW AND ALWAYS

If you review cuckchan thread You'll see in his last post he basically gets overwhelmed by the white displacement replies that he has to backhandedly reply to it. We forced the narrative unto the campaign messenger and he will have to return what we told him to Trump.

PUT THE FUCKING FIRE TO HIS HEELS!

source:
archive.is/Y0UraSs

Wouldn't work well, SCOTUS can uphandle lower court decisions, they can't just start, so you'd have to show demonstrable harm at the lower and district courts before SCOTUS could even deem to hear it. Given that anchor babies have zero harm able to be shown under the stature, and the fact that since many states don't do well with paperwork still due to resisting ACA's modernization bit, Ju Sanguis would be a horrible plan.

Get the paperwork settled first, then simple have it moved over to Ju Sanguis on the basis of simplification and naturalization. Never touch the part of needing to show harm from being born on US soil.

Trash.

So does that means only the ones that are stupid enough to get caught doing crimes or will they actively be hinting them?

Reading the thread I guess they aren't hunting them. Literally no difference.

For all of you so called "white" people in Burgerland: Murica is finished.
The kikes tricked you again by voting Trump.

But fear not. The race war will be fought on European soil.
We will have to make a compromise for the greater good and allow you mixed europeans back into our lands.
Germany will remigrate the few remaining Franks, while you guys will rebuild the USA on what was once french soil.

Time to make Europe great again.

youtu.be/pFBjYARrVXA?t=232

In case anyone wanted some support that Trump's position is wishy-washy in the current news cycle, take a look.

wut

also I'm Greek so if Trump loses or cucks and we end up with Amnesty (basically a demographic gg for America) it just means its time to reclaim Constantinople. My mother still owns the property her father (and his father etc.) owned before coming to the USA.

It's like you got that straight from the renegayde (((tribune)))

Trump has clarified it time and time again, OP is a (1) followed by an admitted concern troll and you took the bait, see

t. Joshua Abraminovich

I'm OP if that wasn't clear enough.

49 TO GO BEFORE YOU REACH MAXIMUM AUTISM

So you were OP and then changed VPN to be the first post so you could keep bumping your own thread with concern trolling. Holla Forums is not your personal army

So you're admitting to psyopping instead of being honest.

Router died after first post, but nice schizophrenic delusion mate

Thank you for correcting the record. 0.1 shekels have been deposited into your paypal account.

How is that an argument against you being an admitted concern troll. Holla Forums is not your personal army, and it will stay that way. You are making a call for action against Trump based off of nothing but the lügenpresse. On the day Trump and killary did a speech at the same day the media was pushing the "trump is backing off of his immigration policy" narrative, both Trump and killary clarified Trump's immigration policy is not changing. Then right after killarys speech the lügenpresse goes right back to saying Trump is backing down from his immigration policy.
No amount of confirmation will change your mind because you just want to drive a rift between Holla Forums and Trump with concern trolling, which you admitted to doing.

He may have had good intentions but he went about in the entirely wrong wray.

Yes yes, I'm a JIDF reptilian CIA FBI shill on the payroll of George Soros and CTR. Now that we have that out of the way, I did nothing except cite Trump's own words. I didn't cite any MSM hitpiece, only Trump's talks with hannity and the finook anderson cooper.

I don't see how sending a private email would hurt Trump in any way, it's simply letting him know that we are very connected to this issue. Oh well though, keep putting your fingers in your ears and pretend that you're the 'true oldfag' by ignoring all these red flags.

Gore posting is such a newfag way to attempt to fit in. You have none of the patina from many years of being on this board so you latch onto gore.

Not your personal army

Shit forgot to sage

No, he says the "good ones" have to go back and file for legal immigration.

A process that can take decades and tens of thousands of dollars.

That's hardly amnesty…

I've heard him say multiple times recently that there'll be an expedited process for this big swath of people. I'll hold further criticism for wednesday.

Congratulations, it took you 4 attempts but you finally got it right.

We can be Trump's biggest critic after he wins.

He's trying to win the support of moderates now you dummies. Shilling against Trump for not going full 14/88 before hes even elected is retarded.

Alot of people in this thread almost have me convinced that selective listening is the smart thing to do, whereas telling a politician what kind of representation I expect would be dumb.

dumb
4d smart

I can't relate to being this loyalistic. This is hope talk, Holla Forums. Y'all should know better by now. Enjoy watching and waiting, I guess.

Go back to your slide thread

kill yourself

Because people…people wanna believe, man!

You're retarded.
All that means is that once they leave the country they can try to come in legally, subject to the same restrictions as everybody else. Couple that with increased restrictions on legal immigration and the fact that most illegals have no skills or connections to get in legally (that's why they hopped the border in the first place), and they're not getting in.

I hope so user, like I said I'm holding off on further criticism until his immigration speech on wednesday. Since then I've checked the website again and he still has ending birthright citizenship on his immigration platform so that's a plus at least.

I'm pretty sure that's where "we'll work with them" is supposed to come into play.

Since Trump was never going to go full racial nationalist, this is what we should expect from him as far as a 'hardline' immigration stance goes:

Build the wall and increase immediate border security sevenfold.

Strengthen ICE and give them all they need to maintain border and domestic security.

Deport all illegals. Challenge the natural born citizen language. Use the ruling of the Supreme Court (which should be 5 to 4 conservatives one the new president gets the missing seat filled) on natural born citizens to guide executive orders on that subject (ideally they should rule against natural born citizens).

Once they are out, have them in the back of the line behind those who are currently and have been waiting to come legally before them. Use executive orders to restrict the process immensely, to the point of only a small pool of the cream of the top can possible come through. This obviously means not only the non criminal and non terrorist tied, but also the most valuable and intelligent of the pool can hope to make it through.

Work with congress and the senate to rework the laws on immigration, work visas, etc, to get rid of the loopholes and to make extremely limited immigration codified into law.

Make Mexico pay for it.

The idea would be to make the process so slow that white demographics can regrow and take hold in the places they have lost while new immigrant demographics can be negligibly small. Its a technical civic nationalist policy with the intent of being effectively (as much as you can) a racial nationalist policy.