Future advices

user, if you could send an email back in time to your 13 year old self, what it say ?

Take your fucking school work seriously. It may seem like bullshit and most of it is. However, employers are impressed with this bullshit and they will hire you if you possess this bullshit. Even if you will apply none of it on the job. It is the fact that you could pay attention and be dedicated enough to learn it that they are impressed with.

saging because you made me take an unpleasant trip down memory lane

"fuck you, kys"

email didn't exist when i was 13

Pick one, I'm 12.

"people are irrational, consider how to make others feel comfortable, invest in Microsoft, and for fuck's sake stop hating yourself"

Prove it

Stupid kid.

Lady Amelie, I must insist that you leave this place.

Don't give one of your friends in highschool your Nintendo DS with Pokemon black in it. He will lie to you and sell it.

At a certain job, if you see a fat old white man that is your coworker asking you for a ride home, say no. He is a waste of time and headaches.

"Don't respond to datamine threads trying to acquire info about your past mistakes."

here is a list of the winning lottery numbers from 2010 to 2017
followed by the winning lottery numbers
invest in Microsoft, don't move to Europe sand niggers are going to take it over, and you are better off without friends.
I can't remember if I don't trust 3DPD at this point, but if I do, don't. They are all lying whores that are after your money.
-you

*that boy will also stop being your friend after that

Sex isn't just for adults. Go ahead and fuck all those horny bitches in your class. Don't forget to use protection. Also, the only thing worse than putting 0% of your effort into school is wasting 20% of your effort on school with nothing to show for it but a worthless piece of paper. Take a shot at graduating at the top of your class if you want, but it's better to drop out and teach yourself whatever you need to know than to waste years coasting.

ps: buttcoin may be a pyramid scheme, but it's still going up half a decade later. Start dumping your paychecks into it as soon as you hear about it. Don't worry if it crashes, hold out and you'll be a millionaire in a few more months.

It would say kill your entire family. I absolutely would, knowing what has happened to me, just kill them all then. Now I'm too old to do it so my family can continue to make my life hell and I can't take revenge. If I just killed them all at 13 the penalties would be minimal and my life would end up being a thousand times better. Maybe I'd sit in prison or be in a correctional facility or ward or whatever for awhile but fuck it, it would be much better than all the shit I've gone through and keep going through.

don't date her

You would try as a kid but eventually give up like all the rest of the creative things you did

If you still do not have a gf, don't worry about it. You aren't missing anything. Ignore the peer pressure shit.

It's okay to be a little social. Don't be hard on people.

If you still have your imaginary friends, make a story of them. Trust me. Pay attention in art class, learn to draw, and learn to be a writer also. You'll see your imaginary friends come to life.

Be prepared to see all your friends move away during highschool. Just throwing that out there.

bump

buy and mine as much bitcoin as you can, as fast as you can

First, email existed when I was 13, but nobody outside of academia and the military had an email address… So, let's just assume that I send a physical letter…

There is more I could put, but I think I'm done.

I'm proud of you. You may not know it, but your social anxiety was your brain's unconscious defense mechanism to prevent you from being manipulated by other people and becoming a vapid normalfag that has no depth and watches netflix in his free time. You will be an engineer and get your first job with a starting salary of $62000. And stop playing Halo, you shit-eating faggot.

It would be a list of buy and sell dates that give a very good but not perfect performance that would be believable for a 13-14 year old to come up with.

Then four words: "Money does buy happiness."

I disagree. I'm single and an engineer but I'm bored out of my fucking mind 24/7. I never spend my money on anything but bills and food, I don't have a use for it.

It would say "Invent E-mail so you can read this message."

Holy shit, did you kill someone?

I know that feel, user. Same thing happened with me and the original Gameboy.