Holla Forums IS UNDER ATTACK

REPORT AND HIDE ALL FBI / CTR THREADS OF VIOLENCE

ALERT YOUR FELLOW user

BOT THREADS BEING POSTED LIKE MAD

cultstate.com/2016/08/26/the-planned-destruction-of-the-alt-right/

Other urls found in this thread:

rapmusic.com/threads/i-now-own-cultstate-com.1125813/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I did notice those weird murder threads come up right after the warning about "black baby" FED-Skinhead level shilling. I kind of thought it was Lefty/pol just looking for an excuse to make Holla Forums paranoid

The alt-right isn't even a real thing.
No one even knows what that means.
What are they attacking? The strawman they built? Good on them, I guess.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you nazi frog? I’ll have you know I was employee of the month three times at CTR, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret record corrections on 4chan, and I have over 300 recorded corrected records. I am trained in d&c shilling and I’m the top racemixing shitposter in the entire Hillary shill forces. You are nothing to me but just another uncorrected record. I will wipe you the fuck out with subversion the likes of which has never been seen before on this election year, record my fucking words. You think you can get away with being a fashy goy over the Internet? Think again, drumpfer. As we speak I am correcting my secret network of records across the USA and your record is being corrected right now so you better prepare for the correction, racist. The shitposts that slide the pathetic little thing you call your chan. You’re fucking kidding me, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shill you in over six million ways, and that’s just with my bare non-binary hands. Not only am I extensively trained in posting pictures of traps, but I have access to the entire meme arsenal of the CIA,NSA,FBI,TWITTER and GamerGate and I will use it to its full extent to correct your miserable record off the face of the thread, you fucking white male. If only you could have known what unholy correction your little “unflattering” post about Hillary's health was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re gibbing the dats, you goddamn russian hacker. I will shitpost all over your board and you will stand corrected. You’re fucking kidding me, kiddo.

Disturbing

kek'd

Holy shit my sides!

BE SURE TO POST IMAGE IN FBI THREADS INDICATING ITS A SHILL THREAD

SO WHEN THEY ARCHIVE IT AND PASS IT ON TO THE MSM THEY CAN"T SAY WE DIDN"T POINT IT OUT

IT WOULD BE FALSE REPORTING

But user`s, I want to kill all nigger spics and jews, just the way my hero "MoonMan" wants to do.

Anyhow total Aryan victory is the only acceptable win situation.

Death to the non-hWhites.
Let us make Chemical Weapons and wipe the earth clean.
If it`s not White, let it die.
Nits make lice, kill the baby`s (non White ofc).

/r/POL was right again :^)

Been telling you faggots about this "post and bump" behavior for months but it gets drowned out with "tinfoil" responses.

The whole "alt-right" complex are agents of theirs, notice the "Matthew Heimbach" threads? He is one of those who alerts the press to be in the right place at the right time, in order to film him attacking Black women at a Trump rally, conveniently wearing a MAGA hat (as they always do.)

I saw an article today on yahoo about "Trump fights on campus"

is it the same fag?

bump

Probably, because he runs a "White lives matter" campus gig too.
He's associated with the same crew as Firestarter Media, Sinead, Kyle, Michelle K etc. Michelle K is often with him when he does this shit.

Remember the "White Student Union" that was shilled here a few months back? It's their gig. They even get airtime on Vice.

some one should do a mashup

White? They guy looks like a desert dweller.

why all the paranoia of a sudden
this is an user mongolian horse etching board
any group of 3 people can come on here post inflammatory content reply themselves and screencap for media dissemmination
this is even assuming they do the effort, chan pages get regularly deleted if the feds or msm really wanted to get rid of us they could fabricated entire threads at will, they control both the media and jewdicial system, the narrative is set at will by our enemies
this is why every attempt at muh pr or tone fuckingdamn policing amongst our own are useless

but i still believe these are just leftypol or SA trolls stirring up intervoard shit
why you ask, you appear to be sounding like a shill user you say
well you know where all of these attemps fall flat on their back: they don't understand us, what they think is far out, ultra worse than hitler farright is a weak tuesday by our standards

so a few fags post about dead nigger babies and a reinterpretation of the law
fo into a best of Holla Forums thread, which i like and have some amazing content and you will find stuff at least an order of magnitude worse then this weak bait
the multipost stories 40k inspired of purging scores of marxists, the stragnely sexually 15 years in the future in the feminist controlled society xir tells you to check yuor privilige etc stories
and that is not to mention the multiple discussion we have here for post happening infrastructure attacks and RWDS, those screencaps regularly shared about a new american civil war by strategic planner user
that is the shit that has the feds spooked, not some weakass shitposting
and those previous posts are exactly why the media doesn't want normies coming here that redpill material is way to sensitive to be spread to the public at large

we have only 1 hing to fear and that is memoryholling: any attack against is would be silencing, wuickly and quietly confiscated the servers and deny us the ability to communicated, organise and disseminated redpills
not in a million years do they want all of this out in the open of the msm or court cases, hence why the alt right was invented by (((them))) a kosher boogeyman because the real one is way to damn scary

In practice, what they're doing is trying to force a label on us, and use it like a true name for a demon.

Don't under estimate it's effectiveness.

Nice failed reverse psychology, faggot. Reported

I've seen this exact same fucking thread what 10+ times? Same 'sky is falling' bullshit every single time.

They won't give a shit, they'll just omit these posts.
There is a point in trying though, keep it up!

How many times do I have to say this shit: no one on here calls themselves "alt-right".

clearly this is your first day here, then.

Point is we know its a concerted effort by the Democrats and MSNBC who has been obsession about us like they found some internet secret, and they are actively paying people to come here and subvert us.

This is how it started on half chan, so we would either have to migrate back there or make a new home and start the cycle all over again.

Just exposing them in their own thread, and they stop posting, I just did it on all 6 of their threads, go check. Don't bump them.

You're basically using this as propaganda to try and make us become politically correct.

This thread is full of newfags. Sooo many newfags.

Might also be a good idea to limit SAM IS ONE OF US DEATH TO ALL NIGGERS threads to just one at a time. Funny how his fans and enemies seem equally committed to getting the show cancelled.

Yes. There was a channel where a YT Christian woman was focusing on exposing their network but it got Shoahed. Good info if you could put the Christian stuff to one side, the reason they got the attention of Christians is that prior to WN/"alt-right" these people were shilling Christian identity. They shill many different spheres of interest because they make their living from donations.

Here's a video showing some of the people involved, Michelle K, Heimbach, Deutschland402.

They've perfected the "reverse psychology" tactic too, you're just as likely to find the various shills "attacking" one another as cooperating, but that's because drama creates more clicks and donations than straightforward, honest promotion of associates.

no they are post obvious FBI "hey guis wanna do xyz let meet up" threads

they are obvious, but they are bumping themselves so they can create the illusion this board is all skin head losers. read the OP user

Forgot to mention, the Chutzpah of that Kike Michelle K, she made a video update from the concert they attended. You can see that she's rolling on E.

They are just your average "lol a nigger died", "some guy tried to kill fags", "go and troll X site" type of threads.

the problem there was a the mods and owner being totally subverted, even as being shilled cuckchans pol still performed its function effectively untill the mass censorship
when that happens here it will be time to move, remember Holla Forums is the people not the url we just happen to occupy at the moment

and since you started bringing this up whatever did become of moot and hotwheels, they were only talked about because of the inflammatory nature of their respective chans, when they gave that up they also gave up anything that made them relevant to the world at large
i bet you luggagelad isn' getting requests from cute sjw for vacations in europe anymore now he has nothing in form of mediacontrol to offer them

Well, ever since the speech it has gotten extremely different.

I hope moonman and the mods keep certain things all in one thread like the christian stuff.

he is worth a couple million, i think he is doing alright.

return fire with redpills?

REMINDER THAT'S AN OLD TACTIC

Are you new?

so?

Yeah, that's how a raid works.

Oh no, not the KKK! Are they going to call us Neo-Nazi next?

The minorities should be scared.

you realize there's already a thread on this, right?

Idc.

My life isnt valuable to me.

Only the future of my race is.

Also, its just a shitload of malpractice suits.

Ill just go innawoods if that happens.

sage for faggotry.

Is that the mass killer?

fuck off cultstate.com

bump

I liked that channel, didn't know it is gone now. Is there any place to find the videos again? Why was it taken down?

maybe make the link either clickable or smaller, dope.

I don't know what you're trying to pull here, OP, but feel free to kill yourself anytime

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

You turbo-autismos were sperging out over a thread about nigger-on-nigger crime. That has been a standard topic for Holla Forums since Holla Forums was /n/. You PR faggots need to fuck off and realize that this isn't /trump/. If you want a "sanitized" board that's only about Trump and nothing that would make Trump look bad, then fuck off back to plebbit. Just look at how well that's working….

Because what few shills there are got the attention of the paranoid schizophrenics, so now everybody is a shill as far as those 1% of Holla Forums users are confirmed.

You do realize that if the media wants to prove that Holla Forums is racist, they have YEARS of Holla Forums archives with which to make that case, right? We are racists, and trying to run away from that is hopeless. Holla Forums has never been a politically incorrect board, and you're never going to fool anybody by claiming otherwise now.

Fucking idiot.

*has always been

you plan to win without violence? gl lol

all our enemies are content with violence

Exactly. The only rulebook worth playing by is the rulebook our enemies also play by.

Their Alinsky tactics work because they assume we will take the "moral high-ground", rather than fight fire with fire.

Daily reminder that this poster is the "everybody's secretly Sinead" autist, who claims everybody except Trump and Varg are part of some giant disinformation campaign controlled by Sinead (a fucking nobody).

bump

rapmusic.com/threads/i-now-own-cultstate-com.1125813/
OH LOOK IT'S THE EXACT SAME WRITING STYLE.

FUCK OFF AUTIST

ALSO ANY AUTIST WHO BELIEVED THIS, COMMIT SUICIDE

KTHX

Only jew is you OP

muh pr, since when do we give a fuck.

Ever since the media started naming 8pol threads about alt right this and alt right that have been popping up. I think they are trying to meme "8pol is the hub of the alt right" IMO existence. This would be beneficial to them because the alt right consists of good goy degenerates. If they win this board may become flooded with trannies and faggots larping as nazis