Watson

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

Well fuck just when I thought I found someone on jewtube that actually posted quality content and posting vids discussing "controversial " views this happens

All urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/youtube-censor-controversial-content-adl-flagger/230530/

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

quality content
LOL. kill yourself, alt-kike faggot.

John Perez
John Perez

YouTube censorship
There are countless videos and channels which promote blatantly mysoginistic, racist anti-semitic content. This seems to be a case of manufactured controversy to me.

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

people don't want nazis to take power and kill everyone again

wupp tee fucking doo

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

Yeah, well (((people))) need to get out of the way of progress.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

Kek

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

ADL has partnered with JewTube to eliminate free speech. Get with the program, goyim.

mintpressnews.com/youtube-censor-controversial-content-adl-flagger/230530/

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

Yeah, jewtube is so fascist. I mean, geez, how could they be so intolerant of non-liberal content.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

Seriously, jewtube is brainwashing us all

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

Yeah, it's like they're run by salon.com

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

I wish they wouldn't censor anti-feminist content

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

Kek. /pol/ really are like feminists or any special-interest group–they don't want equality, they want every media outlet to mostly cater to their political leanings.

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

Fuck off Paul. You and Alex Jones are kike puppets

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

lmao think that trough again leftypol

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

Not sure what you're getting at. I fucking hate feminists and special-interest niggers.

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

I think what you meant to say is 'I have a special interest in feminist niggers'.

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

Kek. You're right, you got me.

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

This comment is so retarded, I think it's b8 but I'll respond anyways.

/pol/ really are like feminists or any special-interest group–they don't want equality
Everyone on the right isn't /pol/. /pol/ is mostly comprised of a bunch of edgy teenagers who like to say nigger a lot and browse a site (daily stormer) that is run by a mongoloid pedophile. /pol/ never claimed to be for equality. So that strawman argument means absolutely nothing.

they want every media outlet to mostly cater to their political leanings.
The people you are actually referring to on the right (not /pol/) want freedom of press and to end censorship. That's not trying to get the press to cater to their political leanings. You seem to think that /pol/ are libertarians or something, they are not, you fucking idiot.

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

Everyone on the right isn't /pol/
No shit. I specifically singled out /pol/ given where we are right now, and because the grievances in the OP reeked of it.

/pol/ never claimed to be for equality.
When they constantly bitch and complain about liberal bias, it certainly seems that way.

want freedom of press and to end censorship
We do have freedom of press, dumbfuck.
b b but what about facebook suppressing conservative content
… still have freedom of press. And if you think we ever have, or ever will, live in a world that doesn't have varying degrees of censorship, then please don't bother responding.

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

And if you think we ever have, or ever will, live in a world that doesn't have varying degrees of censorship, then please don't bother responding.
jude

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

I specifically singled out /pol/ given where we are right now
Yet you think /pol/ is for equality? I guess you're just a newfag or retarded.

When they constantly bitch and complain about liberal bias
Because there IS liberal bias, on both mainstream media and social media. Just because you complain about a bias doesn't necessarily mean that you want to create your own bias.

We do have freedom of press, dumbfuck.
That's owned by liberals and that spreads liberal bias. The ones that express other opinions are demonized and eventually shut down.

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

Yet you think /pol/ is for equality?
In regards to the topic in this thread, yes. They're mostly idiots, but I don't think they're dumb enough to think we're ever going to have a white, conservative utopia, with press that only appeals to their socio-political beliefs.

Just because you complain about a bias doesn't necessarily mean that you want to create your own bias.
You don't seem to understand that context matters. When you complain about liberal bias on youtube, yet there are countless Far Right channels and videos, it seems to me as if they're being a little hysterical. My opinion.

That's owned by liberals and that spreads liberal bias
I can't disagree with this, and honestly, I share the same concern. But it's important to learn to pick one's battles. And yes, yes, I realize that freedom-of-press is eroded in increments, but it doesn't change the fact that their are many, many different media outlets to choose from.

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

PJW has the intellectual capacity of a 14-year old redditor. No great loss.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit