Watson

Well fuck just when I thought I found someone on jewtube that actually posted quality content and posting vids discussing "controversial " views this happens

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/youtube-censor-controversial-content-adl-flagger/230530/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOL. kill yourself, alt-kike faggot.

There are countless videos and channels which promote blatantly mysoginistic, racist anti-semitic content. This seems to be a case of manufactured controversy to me.

wupp tee fucking doo

Yeah, well (((people))) need to get out of the way of progress.

Kek

ADL has partnered with JewTube to eliminate free speech. Get with the program, goyim.

mintpressnews.com/youtube-censor-controversial-content-adl-flagger/230530/

Yeah, jewtube is so fascist. I mean, geez, how could they be so intolerant of non-liberal content.

Seriously, jewtube is brainwashing us all

Yeah, it's like they're run by salon.com

I wish they wouldn't censor anti-feminist content

Kek. Holla Forums really are like feminists or any special-interest group–they don't want equality, they want every media outlet to mostly cater to their political leanings.

Fuck off Paul. You and Alex Jones are kike puppets

lmao think that trough again leftypol

Not sure what you're getting at. I fucking hate feminists and special-interest niggers.

I think what you meant to say is 'I have a special interest in feminist niggers'.

Kek. You're right, you got me.

This comment is so retarded, I think it's b8 but I'll respond anyways.

Everyone on the right isn't Holla Forums. Holla Forums is mostly comprised of a bunch of edgy teenagers who like to say nigger a lot and browse a site (daily stormer) that is run by a mongoloid pedophile. Holla Forums never claimed to be for equality. So that strawman argument means absolutely nothing.

The people you are actually referring to on the right (not Holla Forums) want freedom of press and to end censorship. That's not trying to get the press to cater to their political leanings. You seem to think that Holla Forums are libertarians or something, they are not, you fucking idiot.

No shit. I specifically singled out Holla Forums given where we are right now, and because the grievances in the OP reeked of it.

When they constantly bitch and complain about liberal bias, it certainly seems that way.

We do have freedom of press, dumbfuck.
… still have freedom of press. And if you think we ever have, or ever will, live in a world that doesn't have varying degrees of censorship, then please don't bother responding.

jude

Yet you think Holla Forums is for equality? I guess you're just a newfag or retarded.

Because there IS liberal bias, on both mainstream media and social media. Just because you complain about a bias doesn't necessarily mean that you want to create your own bias.

That's owned by liberals and that spreads liberal bias. The ones that express other opinions are demonized and eventually shut down.

In regards to the topic in this thread, yes. They're mostly idiots, but I don't think they're dumb enough to think we're ever going to have a white, conservative utopia, with press that only appeals to their socio-political beliefs.

You don't seem to understand that context matters. When you complain about liberal bias on youtube, yet there are countless Far Right channels and videos, it seems to me as if they're being a little hysterical. My opinion.

I can't disagree with this, and honestly, I share the same concern. But it's important to learn to pick one's battles. And yes, yes, I realize that freedom-of-press is eroded in increments, but it doesn't change the fact that their are many, many different media outlets to choose from.

PJW has the intellectual capacity of a 14-year old redditor. No great loss.