Leaked PPP Memo: Trump 74% in Florida, Hillary at 9%. RESULTS MUST BE "CLEANSED"

Apparently this leaked PPP memo is floating around goybook in, oddly enough, the ex-Boinee circles.

I have no idea whether or not it's legit.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/z9zT2
archive.is/JQ2jZ
yournewswire.com/election-fraud-15-of-votes-switched-from-sanders-to-clinton/
twitter.com/skoczela/status/766265298160914432
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a shock

Ohw Satan, up to your old tricks again.

So from around 50% voting for king nigger, now about 75% are voting for Trump?
Sounds good.

Leaked by who? Anything else you can tell us?

$hilldog would have a better chance of winning if she never did anymore speeches and skipped the debates and let the lugenpress run interference for her. Real talk.

If it's too good to be true…..

Why are the jpeg's of this sort of this ALWAYS of such low quality?

Yeah I need more source info too.

Source: goybook. That's all I've got but I want to believe.

Letterhead looks legitimate. I went to their site, and it's the correct contact information, and the logos look correct as well. Anyone in America care to call the phone number?

because they're fake

There is no way to confirm this information, it could be misinformation sent out. However, if there is enough controversy about it, it could in fact reveal the enormities of bias in most polling data to the general public.

If this is spread and the negative effect happens, people will regard us as tin foil hats, but considering the fact that most Americans don't trust polls at heart, it may not matter.

Spread it.

The doctor raises a valid point.

We lose nothing by spreading it. Whether the information is accurate or not, it makes Hillary look bad to the normalfags. The diehards wont believe it even if it is true, but there's no point in directing anything at them (except maybe lulz).

Thanks, doc!

Obviously fake.

Thanks doc.

>don't look at it goys its obviously fake

take your (1)'s and fuck off kikes

bang on matey

Some cursory reverse image searches reveal a twitter account belonging to a Mr. Koczela, and while I'm unable to verify if he's a jew or not, he's saying this is fake and gay. He's a pollster in NH so I'm gonna say he's in on it, or at least is trying to use his reach to damage control.

Archive of the tweet.
archive.is/z9zT2

It's fake; no real pollster, especially a pro-Hilarry one, is going to ask a question like "Do you find Hillary Clinton's voice "grating"?

Need a source. I'd like to believe this is real but this seems a bit too good. That and I wonder if this was put out there to make Trump supporters lazy, especially in that region. They should use this as encouragement more than anything. If it is fake, the leftists are afraid. If not, the leftists are still afraid and losing.

Lots of niggers down there, crushes the narrative too

Because normies screenshot images instead of simply saving them.

Why does Jill Stein has less than Hillary ?
She seems less crazy and more competent.

It could possibly be a PR attempt from PPP by posting something outrageous but fake so they can release a statement like that without consequence

FLORIDA CONFIRMED MOST TRUMP STATE

FUCK YEAH FLORIDABROS

accidental sage

meanwhile in SoFL, still can't walk around in trump apparel without getting harassed by illegal spics, niggers, fucking ackbar scum, and plague bearing mosquitoes

send help pls

She'll be flat-lining before the first debate when her heart explodes trying to take a shit

oh look another 4chan ruse cruise

Florida looks good for Trump but this isnt realistic

That's probably what they are planning. Hillary does so few speeches that it seems that it's their plan.
I know people that don't like Trump, but they aren't the voting kind.

People will vote for someone if they love them.
People will vote against someone if they actively hate them.
If they don't care either way, they won't show up to vote.

Trump will win because a lot of people like him, Hillary will get some votes for people that hate Trump, however how many people actually "Love" Hillary? Not enough to win, that's for damn sure.

bump

This. It's legitimacy is hard to verify but so are polls and yet people take those polls completely at face value with no scrutiny, they are likely to do the same with this, and it looks legit as far as I can tell. This will serve the purpose of causing skepticism about polls among at least some normies which is undeniably positive.

Spread this even if it's fake.

It will make it more dangerous for them to fake the election results.

Obviously fake, and given away with the "exposure to Hillary" section.

Well, fake but true. Fake because only shitlords dare acknowledge this truth. Even Hillary's own advisors are probably only concerned about her health, and not her natural repulsiveness.

oh shit son what are you doing.

Let me tell you guys something. I live in FL and see quite a lot of different people and places

Never have I seen anything at all support Shillary besides tv commercials.

Not one billboard, bumper sticker, activist, sign ANYTHING

However I see Trump stuff on a regular basis. My neighborhood alone has more than a few yard signs.

So yeah. Id bet my money those numbers are 98% true.

Obviously, ridiculously, laughably fake and makes whoever's spreading it look like a retard.

561 area same situation, however I hear people talking about her favorably. all boomers though so it's not surprising.

I'm in the pozzed af area though, so Trump apparel is still something to be careful about, which is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Watched local tv for the first time in years and saw an anti hillary ad which made me laugh.

Some of us have been telling our mates about her emails, and they may have told their mates, etc etc.
I don't know why those numbers aren't higher.

That being said, mainstream media is foaming at the mouth against Trump still here. but it's becoming noticeably faked, like they're against the opinion on the inside

What? You 'hear' people…? Explain more about that.

Central here. I hop btwn a big mix of upscale and low class areas. My business deals mainly with low income people, about half of which are minorities.

I typically get idle time w them as I do their paperwork.
I bring up politics often if appropriate. Absolutely 100% of the time its either

"Trump MAGA" or "Meh I dont like either"

Again Ive NEVER seen not one anything support illary here. NONE.

Im fact, I was just going to make a thread about MAGA campaign gear. I bought a shirt recently. Ive worn it a bit, and the looks I generate are profound. Not in a bad way though.

Instead of my face, peoples eyes are drawn right to it.

I wear it to work too, and deal with plenty of niggers. About half of which told me they like Trump "cuz he a real nigga, tell it how it is" type jive.

The rest have no reaction at all.

All you fags everywhere should be wearing MaGA shit often

This. You are doing god's work user.

I find it hard to swallow that Florida would be so based.

>

>

>

>

I should add that the shirt is decent quality wise and was $15. The damn hat was $30 though. I dont wear hats anyway

Get it at your local republican headquarters. Google tht shit and go there. Dont buy online.

Florida man: the superhero of voters.
Spread it like butter on bread.

i work in a fucking starbucks in a particularly jewish/old/college part of the state so i have to deal with the literal braindead, drugged up leftoid rabble en masse.

I started dropping redpills constantly starting a few months back, i'm behind enemy lines here. I'll be wearing my black MAGA hat to work soon once my two weeks are in, we'll see how that goes.

IMO the goal of wearing the brand should be made commonplace so it WOULD be so.

It bothers the fuck out of me that cucks are afraid to wear it. Cuz why?

Cuz the kike MSM propaganda is WORKING. Fuck that.

I served those niggers at my work w a smile on my face, and I made them feel good. Wear the shit to show everyone that there is no stigma behind it.

Flip that propaganda BS right back on those faggots.

Whatever you do, dont be a politics spewing faggot though. If any altercations arise, play it cool and act unaware. Make them feel like theyre being the bigots, because they are. "Its just a hat man, go away"

Thats my plan and Id advise it for any and all.

Oh my god..

This place has gone down the gurgler.

fuck off, it's a college job and a way to pay my bills

I know another way you can use.

It involves kneepads.

wow great bants there faggot, try a coherent post next time

hate to sound like a downer, but that's not necessarily true. if we're not careful, we might convince trump supporters that they don't need to vote because he'll win in a landslide anyway. we need to make sure people know that they still need to go out and vote

someones a little butthurt

This shit was confirmed 100% fake when it was first posted here a month ago

join the football team?

That's even gayer!

Proofs?

Are they outsourcing you ctr guys to india yet?

I agree with shit animefag. If only he had good meme taste he could be someone.

The way to deter this is to emphasize that if they're willing to rig polls, they may be willing to rig voting machines, too. We have to emphasize this, even to Berniefags, because there's already evidence that there may have been foul play in the primaries. What is to stop them from doing it again?

see
archive.is/JQ2jZ
yournewswire.com/election-fraud-15-of-votes-switched-from-sanders-to-clinton/

Son you ARE hispanic

Hey jackass, I asked you for proof. Respond immediately or kill yourself.

Jacksonvill here, and I can second this. I travel all over the state for work, and I have seen only a small handful of hillary stickers, with only a few more for bernie. Trump yard signs and bumper stickers are absolutely everywhere.

Wait, what the fuck? Do people really do that? That sounds incredibly retarded even by normalfag standards.

It's true. Images like that get to be so shitty because they are repeatedly screenshotted and saved as jpgs with MS paint. I've seen one person who saved their image collection in a word document. Not in a folder like normal people, but by pasting images into a word document and copying them back out whenever they wanted them again.

I do not have an explanation for how such stupidity develops.

twitter.com/skoczela/status/766265298160914432

The other 2 pages make it obvious how bad of a hoax it is.

I cant find them because no one was dumb enough to believe this when it first came out.

It's probably fake. spread it anyway tho.

They changed the date obviously. The same image was posted here. It's just another 4chan ruse cruise.

Confirmed for foreign shill.

foreigner here, Florida is hispanics and their ilk right?

In low income areas its mostly spics and niggers. 60% spics and 40% niggers

But most people here in FL are simply not locals. Most moved from the north, colder states. New York, Jersey, Michigan are the most common.

I deal w a lot of people. Locals and red necks are by far the least. Around 10% of people are actually FL locals.

You seem upset, user. Have you been taking your medicine? You always get ornery when you haven't had your medication. I'll schedule a house call so the doctor can administer your dose.