Trump

anybody here like this trump fellow

Other urls found in this thread:

softserve.8ch.net/azvn/imagefetch/zvqw/19825
money.cnn.com/2017/08/04/news/economy/trump-economy-approval-rating/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who
?

He's not bad, for a faggot democrat from new york. I hope he ends up killing a bunch of beaners and niggers as we go forward.

He's a traitor

hahah that video is true

ask me again in 3 years

it all depends on whether or not he builds the wall

he was never not a jew, you fucking idiot.

the wall will be up. mark my words, user. screencap it if you want

that wall is a pipe dream

he's not off to a very good start. If he fails to deliver on his promise I hope that both he and you get literally raped by a pack of mexicans

And if he does deliver?

then he gets an awesome legacy and a second term

dicks out for trump

Ol' Holla Forums there probably still wants you to get raped by mexicans. Intellectual consistency is not their strong point.

nigga u dumb

why would you call someone that wants Trump to build the wall "leftypol"

lets 69 dude

softserve.8ch.net/azvn/imagefetch/zvqw/19825

Maybe you need to do a little research? He's already started the wall…

i'll 69 your dad at a rave

fingers crossed i don't get buttraeped by bad hombres

Trump's revealed to me that we need to kill leftists as well as Jews. The race traitor thing is real.

I'm raving, I'm raving
I'm raving till the sweat has fallen down off me
I'm raving, I'm raving
but do I really feel the way I feel
yeah

It's already being funded dummy

If you think this way ou are targeting the wrong person. You should be targeting the root of the cause. The people who secretly control everything. I think you know who I am talking about.

I didn't like him until I saw just how badly the media and lefties hated him.

i am woman

checked. Also no girls are allowed here.

slut

look dubs

Holla Forums has become significantly less pro-Trump since he got into office. Exactly what was predicted over the course of the campaign multiple times. The only people still defending him are the ones who just aren't man enough to admit they were wrong.

yeah hes ok

That's really poor b8 m8, all of those things are happening.

FUG!!!!

Man I wish Jeb won!

Hell yeah. He's a pretty cool dude.

i lik trump budy

most kikes do

Get a load of this cuck.

Even if Trump was a shit president, I would still like him just for the fact that he triggers the fuck out of people

I'm willing to bet whoever made that image is now dead. As always, leftists project, and it shows in that drawing. Completely overwhelmed by Trump's victory, all the leftist can think of is killing himself. So as a form of catharsis, he makes his "meme", but shows his hand at the same time. Makes me feel good that he probably turned that drawing into himself.

I wasn't a fan of the douche or turd this election.

Wow, never thought this place would be filled with SJW scum.
No wonder there are so many pedo threads and trap threads. It makes sense. Trump is delivering.
Even his sworn enemies CNN recognise it:
money.cnn.com/2017/08/04/news/economy/trump-economy-approval-rating/index.html

I wanted nothing to do with either of our candidates this election, but it has been fun watching both sides shit themselves in a screaming match with each other. It's fun when you have no dog in the fight.