She also gave a quick foot shot for like 6 seconds

DROPPED

What a slut

BLACKED debut when?

ive gone off her now

look at how much skin is showing from what shes wearing

you can almost make out the corner of her breast

and now showing us her feet?

you think she doesnt know what shes doing? shes a woman they are all very aware of this kind of thing

turns out shes just a slut like the rest of them

the search for a good waifu continues

Jenny won dude

Do autists really exist or are these jenny threads made by jenny?

Webm the slut, I'm not giving her views.

It kinda makes it hotter for me, a girl that starts off by just wanting to make videos, slowly becoming a YT slut for views, pandering to creeps for a view, doing stuff she thought was creepy at first but starts to like it later

and i do think she's lighting up to the idea of showing more skin/feet for us in trade for views

clicking the vid just because of you bb

But you had clicked already, it doesn't count.

also i think this is a plus, she reads and does what we want to see.

thats 10/10 waifu

also more feet

i didnt tho

BUT YOURE JUST TURNING HER INTO ANOTHER DIME A DOZEN WHORE

Yes you did.

nope

No way.

way

jenny>anime girls>normal girls>maisie>bagshitter

THAT IS WHAT SHE ALWAYS BEEN, THE FACT SHE PRETENDS TO LIKE STAR WARS SHOULD HAVE MADE IT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU FROM THE START, HOW NEW ARE YOU?

Whatever, its just one click. I'll send her my dick on twitter to balance it off.

but dont you want more fap material user?

thats the spirit, lad

SHE KNOWS

I have been resisting Jenny for a while, but now I'm in. We can totally make her sell out and be our little bitch, for moloch.

chandler>all

Its hot to see girls trade dignity for attention, you see her slowly turning into a view slut, its only time till she goes all out slut.

THIS, she knows all her coworkers/friends watch these, she knows they read the "creepy comments" and she still does this obviously pandering so creeps can fap.
She walk around with all her coworkers/friends thinking this and she doesn't care.

i love it

shes sounds like a closet slut just about to come out

I have been making sexier star wars cosplayers appear on her social networks with lots of praises, to make her feel insecure and trigger her competitive woman instincts. With some help we could gaslight her into believing her audience is fading out and losing interest.

also her friend called her out on some feet pics like 6 months ago on twitter, blew her off and she's posted about 4 more feet pics and even talked about her feet more.

amazing!

what do we do for jenny?

This is the best post in a jenny thread I have ever read tbh fam

I do think that's what happened with her last video and this video, she only got like 45k on her last vid and thats low for her, so maybe she's like "i need to do something" so she shows her feet this ep.

We need her to understand feet = views, likes, etc.
I'm in. Wat do? Can we manipulate her YouTube channel based on what we click from her videos? How do we maximize effect? (be logged in, watch the full video, up or down thumbs based on feet/amount of skin in video, etc?)

Women aren't as driven by numbers, she needs to feel it. Find other foot-sluts that are well regarded and include them in the conversation, ask her to do collaborations with them.

Haha, you guys sure are crazy about jennys feet. I feel the same way about maisies hands. I think they would be soft and not rough. Ideally what I would prefer her to have is arms as legs so she can have more hands (just the two) as her feet to walk on. She would have four arms but no legs obviously. What a buzz! I also think she should have a hand on top of her head or a hand instead of each ear, that way if she couldn't hear she could do sign language with her hands instead, all five to six of them, a real fingerful delight. These are mockups of what it would look like, though obviously it wouldnt be exactly like this its just to give a feel

yes…. YESSSSSS

very interesting, please post more

Future of Jenny's Channel?

Your search is at its end user. pic related

shitbag is a mudslime now

No, her channel should look like this one:
youtube.com/channel/UCk4KPO25T9vqVc2MIjS4XYQ/videos

get back to your containment thread poleddit

Do you think maisie williams come here to post about herself?

a.pomf.cat/vwwlwg.webm

Don't give her any clicks.

why cumskins are on infatued with her?

I recognize what a joke waifu shitbag is.

We must secure the existence of our chins and a future for strong jawlines.

What an entitled cunt. Just because she has a little following on youtube she thinks she is entitled to have LucasFilm responding to her? Jeez.

Because the beauty of the White Aryan chin must not perish from the earth.

……yes please

I don't think you actually like Margret.
If you did, you'd have more than the handful of pictures you spam every time you get buttmad.

Huh, looks like the Grinch didn't just steal Christmas, he also stole Jenny's colon function lmao

*margaret

I don't like her…I love her.

Top kek.

If she somehow hasn't had actual sex then calling her a tease would be more accurate.

I too live in makebelieve land

???

pic 1 looks good… at all…on any level..
This is what margiefags actually believe….
For crying out loud that picture makes maisie look practically gorgeous

SLOTHACCINO?
DON'T MIND IF I DONT

dude.. that was horrible…

Top Kek! Thanks for the lols!
You still have slightly Bette taste than the Slothcuck.

*fucker

It's telling that you can only make her look bad with shoops.

here's my idea for a star wars book

She should star in a movie titled: Dude, where's my chin? She was literally made for that role.

Why is she so cute? Her newest set is so fucking hot. Pic VERY related.

The Queens glorious visage should be enough for you, it's people like you that will turn her into a whore. If you can't get off to pic related then you simply aren't worthy of a Queen like jennay.

My idea for a star wars story is me and Princess Jenny, marooned on Hoth. I'd have to urinate on her to keep her warm like in the movies and sodomise her tight bum to ensure my knob doesn't fall off from frostbite. Then she'd tearily suck me off for the last cut of bantha meat but just as I blow a fat load on her humiliated face, a rebel rescue ship arrives. You think she'll like my cool extended lore star wars story??

Slothcucks everybody!

Take the Margpill.

He says while posting more pics we've all seen hundreds of times by now.
Admit it, you're just as disgusted by her as anyone else. You only post about her out of some compulsion to "get back" at the jennay and ogre spammers.
All you're accomplishing is giving them an excuse to post even more bland pictures of their shitty waifus.
This whole waifu war bullshit has to be one of the greatest perfect storms of autistic shitflinging to have graced this board, right up there with TruthSeeker vs drumpfsperg, or timposter vs samfags.
The only autism fest that dwarfs it is the politics faggotry, and I'm pretty sure that's only because the entire board seems to be involved with that.

Don't forget anime autist.

I genuinely think she is a top tier waifu, I've explained why numerous times now. The shitbag us a minor fault that is outshined by her positive traits.

The shitbag can easily be spun into a positive:

Also of note is that there is something unwomanly about squatting down to take a huge shit, with Margaret that isn't even a factor. She is undoubtedly the true Queen.

Here's a fresh Margaret for you.

This guy gets it. Listen to him.

da heck is wrong with her mouth…

OMG more lore!!!!!!

The fault in our chins
Jenny Nicholson is a chinless and Slothlike teenager living in Indianapolis, who has terminal prognathism that has spread to her upper jaw. Believing she is depressed, her mother urges her to attend a weekly prognathism patient support group to help her make friends with individuals who are going through the same thing. There jennay meets Faggot Cuck, an autistic cuckold who lost his chin to prognathism but has since apparently been symptom free. He invites jennay to his house where he advises Jennay to start a youtube channel shilling Disney products in an effort to boost her confidence.

Chaos ensues when Faggot Cuck tries to shill his slothesque waifus channel on an anonymous imageboard! Fun for the whole family! Rated PG-13

my dick is not in it

You do not sexualize the Queen!

Why are you so Slothcucked? Were you molested in the sloth enclosure of the zoo as a child or something? I don't understand your fetish…Do these pictures make you hard?

Made your pic better. 2nd pic for the Margaretcucks

her arms are kind of flabby.

She's a big girl. In a good way.

I want to see her tits

Wew lad, literally shit taste.

We'll probably never see them. Feels bad man.

save'd! thanks

Fucking disgusting shitbag. Spoiler that shit

Also it's a shame that they deleted the thread about the OP saying she was maternal for cradling the BB8, not the women but the whole situation including the OP thinking that's maternal.

But shes doing this on her own, we cant make her do anything, she willingly shows us this stuff just for views, its always been in her from the start, i want to see how far she will go and i just want to fap to a girl that would start off all good and just about videos to showing herself for guys to pay and fap over.

its got to be getting already got to her head

I was the user who posted about it being maternal and I stand by it. Women with stuffed animals are just substituting instead of a pet and women with pets are substituting for the children they don't have.

I never knew how bad Jenny needed my penis

Well there's an opening user, despite some anons saying Jenny is a mega-slut, no woman who's getting it on the regular has a display full of my little pony figurines and a bed littered with star wars toys, you go chase your dreams

user this brought a tear to my eye…. Thank you.

I totally misstyped this but i mean to say that the whole notion about women using stuff animals and pets as future kids is adorable.

Hes right, that famous angelica venus girl got married to a Japanese guys despite being from germany. He actually went to talk to her when she visited disneyland in japan (i think.) and they became a couple.

At it takes is a someone who wants it enough.