All urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/explosiopedia

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

jk

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

how big?

pressure cookers for backpack bombs, fertilizer and a truck for something a little bigger

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

You better take out niggers user.

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

I'm talking about one that could blow a hole in a 10 inch wall so probably a big one

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

Please don't try to make this. You WILL end up losing fingers

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

Спасибо за помощь

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

how so?

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

/k/ommanders already looked over this, the chemicals will blow as soon as they mix. Not to mention this "type" should only be used against people. Mind if I ask what material you plan on blowing through?

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

cement

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

10 inches of what?

and how big does the hole need to be? large enough for you and a bag of loot to get through?

I'm willing to bet that whatever dumb idea you have would be better accomplished with tools than a bomb

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

around 1 foot in thickness

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

big enough for me to get my upper body through

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

tools would take too long

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

vimeo.com/explosiopedia
The only source of bomb related material you will ever need.

Gavin White
Gavin White

The easiest to produce and with the most readily available supplies are HMTD, TMDD and MEKP so if you're serious about this these are the ones you should look into.

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

thank you guys, you've been really helpful

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

And by the way blowing a 10 inch thick wall of cement is absolutely unrealistic.

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

ive decided ill use around 200grams of semtex

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

(checked)
yep

it's not gonna work

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

do u have any suggestions?

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

tools

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

I cant be at the point for more than 3 and a half minutes

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

maybe 4 at the most but that would be pushing things

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

nah guys, i'm fucking with ya

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

you could drive right through a wall with a bulldozer

but that's a lot of trouble to go through to steal your friend's xbox on the other side

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

OP must be planning to open a vault or rob a bank.

David Russell
David Russell

It easy!
You crush up aspirin tablets really fine, dissolve the non-starch components in ethanol or methanol (denatured alcohol, if you're illiterate), dry off the alcohol, dissolve in water, mix with sulfuric acid, slowly (SLOWLY!) add a nitrate like potassium nitrate or nitric acid (don't breathe the fumes here, unless you want to die), pour into ice-water, and filer the yellow precipitate. You should have something that resembles Trinitro-Phenol. It will fuck up your liver and it absorbs through your skin, so try to avoid touching it too much. Grind up the crystals into as fine of a powder as you can, and mix it with 5% petroleum jelly and 10% parrafin wax to make a plastic. You'll need a blasting cap to set it off, and don't store it in aluminium containers, but have fun!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit