Save the Alt-Right: Keep it Racist

You don't want the alt-right to get coopted by Milo?

Here's what you do:

Go to: devumi.com/twitter-followers/

Then enter the twitter accounts for Richard B. Spencer and Matthew Heimbach.

Then buy retweets for their most anti-Semitic statements.

If a couple of you help chip in, we can turn this into a media fire-storm. If you don't want to use Devumi, just use a different booster site.

If we work together, we can help shape the narrative.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/417174306062217216
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need Jim/MM and a harder line stance from the guys at TRS.

WEW LAD

Holla Forums is not alt-right

Milo can have it all.

I'd just let the "alt-right" drop into irrelevancy at this point. Deny ever being associated with it or outright feign ignorance about what it is, just like Trump did. That way it'll make the Clinton campaign look like they are paranoid about a few faggots. Too bad for the idiots who associated with the label that was set up to fail.

Forgot to say, Holla Forums was never alt-right anyway, the label was created outside and eventually some of those faggots appropriated Holla Forums memes, probably at this point it was already being planned to fail eventually, trying to bring Holla Forums with its demise, which it fucking failed because people here smelled the bullshit a long time ago.

Found a good tweet from Spencer
twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/417174306062217216

My enemy does not label me.

inb4

dank

Well if you don't like Richard Spencer, help boost Heimbach. He's always been anti-gay and - for the vast majority of his adult life - anti-Jewish.

Dubs confirm sage

Lord Kek deems it so

Would be better with "They call us…"

Nuh-uh

Nobody should be calling themselves alt-right to begin with. (((They))) named it. Fuck PR and other niggershit it got GG nowhere except cucked so badly despite the overhwelming amount of evidence proving them right and the recent leaks proving them right about everything.

I will never be coopted. I will never retreat from our infiltrators. Just like many of you. Hail.

seconding this, glad AWM blessed this thread though
is he the first apostle of kek?

Why not just let them get buried with their circlejerking? Let me guess, you're one of the suckers who actually jumped on that bandwagon and gave some of them shekels.

The kiked left-right spectrum is pretty much useless, even more so in the current political climate. As soon as you're against globalism you're labeled far-right, even though you can be on the left side of the spectrum for everything else. Reject all labels.

lol, too obvious.

Why no sage?

Who cares about the label alt-right?

We can summarize our real identity in two words

1488 ~ WHITE ~ POWER ~ 1488

I wonder if jim hasn't been getting a little harder on race lately? He started going on about Soros being a jew in his last stream Even if he isn't a hardcore ben garrison, I still like jim just for some idle banter and white noise

And Molyneuexuexueuxueux or however you spell it still has some cucky ancap views, but it's really good that he's starting to consider race realism in a serrious context. That way he can offer some decent inroads

I'm under the impression that young conservative white males across the west aren't beginning to wake up about race.

missed the field, remedying now.

I knew a nog that pulled this KANGZ shit, his older brother played sports with me and let me know that the land they "ruled" was a fifty acre principality with barely shit(as in not even water) on it that some ex-rhodesians gave to his great-grandpappy after getting run out of Africa altogether.
We called him King of Nothing after that.

Do you people even have a shitty introduction seminar? Seriously, it's like you have no idea what you're doing.

sage

sage

sage

seij

say juh

I'm trying to do something pro-White (keep the alt-right from being coopted) and you are angrily yelling at people.

So who's the shill now?

I'd be intimidated by the sudden attempts to subvert this place if not for the embarrassing ineptitude on display.

I have full confidence you morons will never learn how to subvert a culture completely revolving around competitive ideas, mistrust and insults.

You don't have the stomach for it.

Go back to sucking Dicky Spencer's cock you fucking useful idiot.

You didn't answer my question. I'm trying to organize a pro-White action (boosting the twitter accounts of the guys who created the alt-right).

And you are apparently arguing with me because you are the 'real nationalist.'

How does that make any sense?

If you want to put your face out there for the entire world to hate, I'll gladly support you instead.

how exactly can you prevent controlled opposition from being co-opted?
the only ones co-opting it is us, are you trying to prevent that?

sage

Fuck off; we aren't the alt-right.

Keep trying alt-kike.

We will exist.

Honestly, I'm seeing a lot of tone-policing out of you. Everyone has to be a jokester or they're not welcome. If they actually believe in anything… well that's not acceptable now is it.

You're the SJW here. Busy policing your little corner of the internet to keep out people who actually want to do something. Quite sad really.

You know fucking what? We could actually end this shit if we find the true history of the few afrocan empires. Like the land of Punt.

Odds are, this is where the jews got kicked out of before they got kicked out of egypt.

Hal Turner put his face out too, should we all be backing him?

Spencer went to Milo's faggots for Trump event, there's no excuse for supporting him after that.

You need to get better at your shilling, this is pathetic. Accusing everyone that disagrees of being an SJW? Come on.

Once again, you show terrible reading comprehension. I explicitly said 'you're the SJW here.' I never accused anyone else, just you.

It's almost as if you are purposefully misrepresenting my posts.

You aren't from around here.

I'm not even the same guy, you fucking retard. Fuck off with your alt-right shill bullshit; we aren't buying it.

lol, "tone policing"

"NO U R TAH SJW!"

Here, I'll give you a tip before your shit thread disappears: You know why your thread is being sage bombed into oblivion? Because even the way you write, argue and reason betrays your lack of experience here, where:

And, lol, "jokster"? Hope you're being paid well to generate (shitty) memetic context.

This is a process. Out Jewing the Jew requires full understanding of their ways, then our white genes kick in, we make it better for the human race….unlike the kikes.

You think this is a joke? I hope they hold back your pay because you fucking fail at shilling the faggots you desperately want us to associate with.

I'm proud of you, you learned to greentext!

Now, learn to read post id's and you might be on to something!

milo has repeatedly pointed out how we call him a racemixing faggot jew

He uses his faggotry as a dull weapon though. His (((attacks))) are still Jewish.

He is a shill, accept it.

this motherfucker is making a mockery of legitimate aryans and making us look like trendy fags.
I can only repeat sympathizers help the movement for so long.

I'm not a fan of milo but damn that was a good one. I gotta remember that shit.

I honestly believe this is shilling. You're in every thread, constantly changing your ID, and saging. Can anyone give me a reason not to suspect these people? Any thread about Clinton's speech or any attempts to throw together a strategy to exploit it are flooded by these posts.

No one in the media is even talking about the alt-right anymore. They know they fucked up and are trying to make the whole thing disappear.

You were never salvageable.

Is the milo running cover for them? I mean, liberals don't say "we're trying to create a race of rootless, stupid mongrel slaves mindlessly consuming the products of captains of industry and espousing neo-marxist ideals to cement Jewish global supremacy". They say things like "equality for all".

Maybe he's just making it seem less severe as a form of incrementalism and he is really the most nazi of them all.

That's our fault, we had a chance to launch a blitzkrieg in the wake of her speech and force them to focus on us for a week or more, which is forever when it comes to the media cycle. She needed to mention the alt-right, and, like the devil, the alt-right needed to appear. This was an opportunity and we squandered it in favor of signaling about some faggot jew.

We're not the alt-right.
(((Breitbart))) are not the alt-right.

The Alt-Right is a vague coalition mostly centered around Richard Spencer, Counter-Currents, and TRS that primarily spreads its message through Twitter feeds and Podcasts and the consistent unifying trait is White Nationalism.

Holla Forums is not the alt-right, but that doesn't mean the alt-right isn't incredibly important and useful in pushing the current political discourse and culture rightward for the first time in what is close to a century now.

Likewise, because it is useful for pushing White Identity politics into the mainstream, you should not sit idly by and allow (((them))) to co-opt the label and turn it into a fag-friendly blend of libertarianism and civic-nationalism.

Not AWM, but here's the other one he made. From the AWM thread.

I can deal with posts like this. Why doesn't Holla Forums fall in that category, particularly since Daily Stormer also claims to be a part of the alt-right? What distinguishes us from TRS, there's massive overlap in users?

why dont alt fags just call themselves racists or nationalists or some shit or white feminazis since they care so much about empowered sluts and fags when muslims are involved

Chaim plz

I don't think Holla Forums should ever attach itself to any labels. Our strength is that we are completely anonymous and have no labels. This makes it more or less impossible to directly attack us. We're like that Hitler quote about trying to grab hold of the Jew but it's like trying to grasp jelly in your hand.

The blitzkrieg wasn't needed, She planted a seed, and the tree to grow from that seed might not grow as she or her (((handlers))) planned.

In other words, you can't and won't do anything in real life. White Nationalism is a failure and needs to step aside once and for all.

I agree

Also, that quote youre thinking of is from Goebbels

Yeah that's the exact quote I always think of when I see this argument being made, and it never ceases to turn me off. We're fucking white males, and Europeans, and all sorts of other things.
But even more than that, why do we care what our enemy calls us? This is like some Russian in 1942 screaming "the Nazis are coming," and the Germans going back to Germany to bitch that they aren't Nazis and that's a Jewish slur.

I agree with the first half, I don't know how the second follows.

Well that's certain, one way or another something big will come of what she did. I think I'll go to my grave believing we were paralyzed by indecision and fear at this point, though.

I don't care that the Alt Right is co-opted by Milo and Spencer
That's because we can use Milo and Spencer as an Ebaums world

Alt-right is really more of a blanket term than anything else, IMO. It runs the gamut from "political incorrectness for fun and/or profit" to "Hitler did literally nothing wrong race war now gas the kikes" to "the French Revolution was the single worst event in the course of human history and we should go back to being monarchies". However, most of the various subcultures that make up the "alt-right" are referred to by their own, more precise, labels - white nationalist, neoreactionary, fascist, etc.

Assuming that social discontent never builds to a head.

It's more popular now than ever.

some people onb Holla Forums hate milo for no reason.

even if you consider homosexuality a mental disorder like i do, its simply stupid to denial milo is an asset and an intelligent individual

if you think white identity or the defense of the white race depend on killing fags and shit on people like milo you are a very misguided individual

Well we hate that he's a fucking degenerate gay Jew but do know that he's pushing the conversation our way so his pozz is balenced out

Holla Forums's additional strength is its capacity to coordinate information/efforts among groups that normally would be cold/hostile to each other, but ultimately share goals. Precisely why having no label is useful. Holla Forums is free to choose whatever battlefield it wants to engage in with no obligations to any specific group.

Nah I've changed my mind on this Milo and his ilk are some of the most potentially dangerous elements that exist to our movement. He's like a very dangerous weapon you have no control over.

If all of these black pill faggots turn out to be right and the alt-right fizzles away like GamerGate did it'll be because of Milo.

Do you even English you fucking spic?

'They call us the 'Alt-Right'….We're actually the 'Real Right'

thats the way i see it, we have a hundred faggots who shit on our people day-and-night non-stop, yet some anons simply decide it's more cool to atack the ones on our side, who even if degenerate themselves, are actively talking and pushing for the better society we strive for

Over time, the 'Alt-Right' will come closer to Holla Forums. The first step is realizing that most leftist ideas are retarded. They've made it that far, but they're still egalitarians. Eventually, they'll spot that elephant in the room.

Trips confirm.

There's a bunch of different narratives that come out the "anti alt right" camp. I kind of get this one, but it's a very specific strategy adapted to a very specific battlefield (the internet.) I'm thankful for this because it gives a way to signal I'm even farther to the right than Donald Trump that is still just barely acceptable to normies. I'm an outspoken trolly college student, as an individual I can't use the anonymity that Holla Forums uses as one of its greatest strengths.

Meaning the mainstreaming of the alt-right.

Well I think that is a bit of D&C, that said Spencer does seem like he's trying to be a contrarion to everything

reminds me of this pic

The guy's a russiaboo and a literal neckbeard who skipped out on his own race riot. I've got no problem with organized white nationalism but he's too much of a meme.

Dude needs to lay off the twinkies and get some contacts. He isn't a good face to put on anything

The left and right are false.

There is only logic and reason and the truth. The truth is singular. There are no contradictions in nature.

Contradictions only exist in man made fantasy belief systems. "How can we have 30 gender if a person either has a penis or a womb? How can there be thirty genders for a binary?"

Stop labeling yourself as the right. You are the truth. Only the truth is worth defending.

Everything else is a divide and conquer group designed by Tavistock, in their group opposition matrix.

I don't want the alt-right at all

To be fair that comparison works better for Jeb

The term itself is here to stay though, whenever by those who use it as their banner or by the media as their boogeyman.

No one can know for a fact whether anyone else on Holla Forums is a shill or a robot or a dog. No individual post can prove anything, calling someone a shill for having a different opinion is dumb, but when a pattern is noticed over multiple threads spread out over several days, we know CTR is active here, and we always need to be considering what narratives they might want to push.

My judgement on Milo carries some extra weight some anons might not be taking into consideration.

1. When the gamergate thing started, it got off the ground because of 4 people, the igniter was a confirmed Holla Forumsack, Jim aka InternetAristocrat, with his fiery 5 guys piece who exposed colusion and politican mango in-the-works to dumb oafs whos only care in life was playing videogames, and were people crippled with depression.

2.Was the guy from that videogame site for feminists, i don't remember the name.

3. the people who expontaneously created and notyourshield

4. Milo, a newily graduate journalist looking for heat, who decided to take his chances with us, and even publicaly defended us when nobody else would, using the political priviledges he was granted against the system and showing the utter hypocrisy behind the ideology of the left.

5. honourable memtion to KingofPol for comical relief because "muh long post"

There were some other people who came later too, mike cernovich, alec baldwin, and half a dozen conservative personalities, in the end, gamergate won, gawker and co are now a smoking crater, and more people than we can count are being redpilled on a daily base than ever, the media keeps biting and biting like the hungry little fishes the are, not realizing we are not a worm, we are the hook.

And the force outside is pushing him up, soon there will be no more water for the fish
Like him or not, those are the facts

I don't know how "newly graduated" he was but he was the lead tech editor of Brietbart during GamerGate. i believe he still is

Writing about GamerGate was tangentially 'tech' related. I'm sure he saw the opportunity and took it though.

As an aside, Milo has never claimed to be part of the alt-right. Even after Clinton associated himself with the 'movement' he wrote an article about her speech where he, again, stated he had nothing to do with the alt-right. That he only wrote 1 article on "them".

Yeah, yeah, and they were only there to document the event.

Back then breitbart was low on audience, Milo's sucess was for taking them out of there, and if he used our message to do it, i'am fine with that as long as he keeps doing it.

At the time gamergate started breitbart was already a semi-redpilled news vehicle, it was created by andrew breitbart, a guy who seems anti-globalist to the bones, some people accuse him of being a crypto-kike, i remain unconvinced thou.

The "alt right" is a meme designed to corral and destroy us. Why the fuck would we want to save it?

for all their millions to throw around, for all their power and experience and backroom deals in shady jew york clubs
this is the best they could come up with

it is actually quite reassuring
although i am wondering about the reasons for their failure
all of us that came here were some degree of normie before Holla Forums we stayed learned the lingo etc
if we for the lulz can do it how come people actually paid for it cannot learn to blend in

are they just wageslave cucks who do minimal effort for their daily shekel
of are they so high on their own moral supremacy they cannot even imagine changing manerisms to the intended audience to blend in?

Not even remotely true…

WE

Seriously? Kek. Proof that the Renegade Radio crew are shilling on Holla Forums.
Heimbach, who is Jewish, is a colleague of Sinead Mccarthy, anti-Trump, he is one of the people who started a fracas at a Trump rally, getting all over the Kosher media and being used as an example of how violence follows Trump.

These people are subverter shills.

Exactly.
Heimbach has already been working for the state to frame Trump rallies as "hubs of violence."

Of course he has the MAGA hat, which this group of subversives always wears to carry out product contagion on Trump's slogans and symbols, associating them with fringe lunacy and violence.

Okay, now you are just talking like a fag.

Those that do call themselves alt-right do have their part to play to further our goals.

What all you motherfuckers seem to miss is that the term "Alt-Right" has not been properly defined.
It has been used as an umbrella term for all the non-mainstream right-wing viewpoints and as such
Holla Forums is defiantly alt-right (since those Holla Forums faggot GTFO at least). The problem comes when people
start talking about "the Alt-right" as is being a singular movement. Once it becomes a singular movement
then the co-opting and steering can begin. Milo is a good example, here we have a niggerloving kike faggot
who get`s high off his own farts and who loves him some "alt-right". Over here we would triple oven him yet
there are many who find themselves under the umbrella of the alt-right who tolerate or even like this person.
Instead of saying that Holla Forums is not alt-right we should make it clear that there is no such thing as the alt-right.

Nationalists/pol
Idols
Rhetoric
Memes
Alt Right
Idols
Rhetoric
Memes

Those dubs don`t lie.

And Kek stamps them dubs approving this fine message

Don't fall for the kikes trickery.

He was openly jewish, retard.