Dexter???

What does Holla Forums think of Dexter? I've not seen it yet but I wanna see if I'm wasting my time before checking it out.

Everything after the second season is fucking shit.

OW
OWWWWWWWW

I'm sorry what

Season 1 is mexican telenovella tier
Season 2 is great because of Doakes
Season 3 is boring shit
Season 4 is the best season with a nice antagonist
Season 5 is rape revenge fantasy and is also shit
Season 6, 7 and 8 are complete garbage and I am still baffled it was shown on tv.

Overall the only mildly interesting ones are 2 and 4 and they are not worth it.

I really wish they could just adapt the damn book into a two-hours film, the first episode of first season is really good, mostly because it was an adaptation of the first half Darkly Dreaming Dexter. Then they started doing their own thing, and you can see how that turned out. Even though in the books Dexter turns out to be a supernatural entity and shit.
TL;DR
Don't watch the show, you're going to be disappointed. Don't read the books, you're going to be disappointed.

Are you being serious? No fucking way.

Is there a show that's like Dexter but good?

If you are in it for the crazy guy talking to himself bits and going mental then try Mr. Robot. It starts out kinda weak and the first season is a ripoff, but it gets great in season 2.

Honestly, those pictures…

if you're totally out of TV to watch, season 1-2 are fun. watch those and then pretend everything else doesn't exist.

Don't waste your time, OP, the show tricks you with a decent first two seasons. Then it goes to shit.

If you need stuff to watch, check out Generation Kill, Patriot (amazon), Boardwalk Empire, Rectify, and Vinyl.

Season 4 is the true ending to the series. Don't watch anything else after that.

Only seasons 1, 2 and 4 are worth watching. The rest is shit.
Even the source material, the Jeff Lindsay books are shit.

Even the psycho woman of season 2 was better than the psycho woman of season 7 and 8

I really wanted to watch Mr. Robot but then I saw there are episodes with an actual muslim female in a god damn fucking hijab and called her a fucking hacker. From that I realized that the writers may be a little retarded and I'd waste my time with the show.

Will someone confirm the muslim hacker woman for me, or tell me if her part in the story is trying to push a STRONK WOMEN programmers agenda?

The show is pozzed as fuck m8, in the second season a bunch of ebil neo nazis in prison get raped by a black man who comes out of nowhere to save hackerman form those ebil raycists.

lol, that sounds like the best libtard fantasy. If that's honestly true, and also the hijab hacker, then this show can go fuck itself. I'd rather shitpost instead than pirate that crap.

Something about the Irish bitch made me drop the show sometime mid-season 2.
Does her character get any better later on, or better yet, does she die soon after I left off?

The muslim girl is there. The first time she is shown she is praying, and Mr Robot notes that "she got some Allah Akbar in her". Overall while she is one of the major characters, she isn't cringy and even takes off the hijab at one point. Out of the hackers there are two main character, a slut, muslim girl, fat neckbeard and an elderly black man.
The actual shit is the Whiterose character, that is a chinese tranny leading the biggest hacker group on the planet. These are all sidecharacters though, so fuck them really.

Well, the guy is a professional killer sent do guard him after all, it makes sense.

lol, I think I'll pass. Who thought that these people would look like hackers? In reality it would've been a bunch of white nerds.

First pic is Sabu (Hector Xavier Monsegur) of Lulzsec.
Second pic is T-Flow (Mustafa Al-Bassam), also of Lulzsec.
Thing is, hacking is not like beating people in dark alleys. It's kinda hard to guess by looking.

sudogoon detected

Retard detected. You should've known better that poozed stands for hollywood propaganda shit. If you honestly deny that there's this trend now then you're only fooling yourself and no one else here.

Only goons and ex-goons use pozzed.

The show is poozed, it doesn't matter if you like the word or not.

It is but you are a goon.

Only goons use the word goon.