What have they done to Molly?

No one cares about this z-tier capeshit

reee
REE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I actually liked the comic a lot, too

lmao at your life

ok

It looks like they aged everyone up from 14-15 to 16-17.

I liked the movie. KStew actually did a good job as Joan Jett, and the girls were presented as vapid as they are in real life. Dakota Fanning was also nice.

Comic was pretty good, but it jumped the shark in act 3. killing off Gertrude was a bad decision IMHO

Honestly it got really boring after that. The fact that they're starting to actually age up probably killed the comic more than anything. I think 3-4 years passed in the runaways timeline and it kind of broke off from the main marvel timeline because they're so goddamned scared of showing time actually progressing.

and then the added the-old fashioned child bride who could control plants or something, weird shit

It looks degenerate as all fuck so it fits right in with American culture.

So Chase aka the only white male will end up betraying the team in this adaptation right?

That meticulously casted group of diverse young persons.

The nondescript brown kid with the glasses.

The tasteful thickness of the scarehair girl.

Oh my God, it's even made by (((Marvel))).

Which is exactly why I'm learning 日本語の「moonrunes」so I can jump ship to the Rice Fields. I might be looked at as an outsider, but at least there won't be as many niggers, Jews, and degenerates.

Nips produce some degenerate shit, but not as much as the media makes it out to be. All the degenerate shit that the western media pushes being "common in Japan" is looked at as just as weird, fucked up, and degenerate as it is in the west. Foreigners are always viewed as outsiders, and even half nips are treated like shit by full-blooded Japanese on the regular. The only people in Japan pushing full-on degenerate behavior are hafus and foreigners, and the Japanese don't give a fuck about their opinions, anyway. Most Japanese high school and college students are virgins, as well, and if I remember correctly, the number is between 40 and 60%. Most Japanese don't watch animu or read mango after their student years. Sources: Japanese friends and some stats I don't have the link to right now. Plus, a lot of hapless, degenerate NEETs latch onto Japanese imagery and create degenerate stuff using said imagery.

tl;dr The west is way more degenerate than NipLand. If I have to jump ship, that's where I'm going.

I should also add that I know a darkie that went to Japan for a few months and came back angry because practically no Japanese women wanted to sleep with him because he's a darkie. He went on a little autistic rage about it, the other day, saying "it's the old white Japanese men forcing them to not have sex with me accept foreigners!! UGGHH!! Japanese kids love us though! They're going to let mass immigration happen after all the old people die! The Japanese youth are also super nationalist and there's going to be a hyper-nationalist movement in Japan in the next 20-40 years" He seriously said they're going to have a nationalist movement and mass immigration, and how angry he got when he said "The only reason they won't have sex with foreigners is because they're socially forced not to", using those exact words, tells me he's just asshurt that no self-respecting nip would sleep with a filthy, degenerate, long-haired, hippie, darkie.

honestly the most accurate of them all, she was always a curvy goonette

this is Holla Forums, you can say nigger here

I don't want to say nigger because he's not a nigger. I'm not sure what he is. He's got the skin of poo-in-the-loo but doesn't have the facial structure of. I think he's from Bangladesh, and I'm not sure if that counts as poo-in-the-loo.

how convenient

http:// www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/

I can buy it

is this supposed to be a bad thing?

But can I say DRUMPF??

That was their incredibly political character. So they could make fun of all those silly conservative characters.

I hope not.

I don't see anything funny about implied child-adult sex