I am new

hi. I'm what the people on 4chan would call a newfag or normie. I am going to be completely honest with you cause anonymity so why not.

I understand that you are the 4chan "veterans".My question is simple.
Is this "community" bigger than the 4chan one or is it the other way around?

Please be patient with me. I've been using 9gag for years before realising how much it sucks so I might be mentally impaired.

Thanks and I'll add the obligatory anime pic

Wea re a group of advanced hackers. Don't fukk with me kiddo

I have high hopes for this thread

you'll fit in if you're not a NIGGER LOVER.

Remember what you have known. Forget what you have not.

stfu and drop dead. this is a normal chan and you won't like it so just leave. you're not welcome here.

but why?

I'm a newfag and I don't understand

I am also new. I'd like to know how to triforce.

No you don't, I've never frequented 4chan

my bad. That's what I get when I use YouTube videos as source.

Holla Forums is smaller. There is nothing for you here. Holla Forums sucks balls. You'll enjoy 4chan better. Go there.

Oh, God. Just fuck off already.

What are dubs?

it's when there's a system error in the imageboard processing a new thread, and two of them are made by mistake. people think this makes a thread arbitrarily more valuable than others, and thus the whole 'DUBS!' thing

trips?

gnufags can't smol triforce.
▲▲ ▲

CHECKED

pic of your butt + timestamp, bruh

everyone new to Holla Forums has to do it

What are you checking?

Is it like checking the oven?

Or like checking in that last Madden game?

Also i found this funny me me.

It was on the first page of google image search so it must be good!

You're not welcome here so just fucking leave. Take your cancer, trap and cuck threads back to halfchan and lurk more then kys.

This cancerous shilling is childish and (you) are not even slighly amusing.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

thats me waifu

It's like I never left 2003.

Didn't the girl who make this eventually turn into a willing cuckquean that helps her boyfriend date other girls?