Whose Legs are Bigger?

I'm a 19 year old man, my sister is 11 years old and 60lbs. She recently outstrengthened me using her legs and I'm getting self conscious about it. Are they more muscular? I really don't want to workout, what are some quick solutions to getting bigger legs?

beta as fuck

c
o
p
y
p
a
s
t
a

s
t
o
p

s
h
i
t
t
i
n
g

u
p

m
y

b
o
a
r
d

y
o
u

f
u
c
k
i
n
g

c
u
n
t

So they're like the same size right? Idc as long as they're not weaker than her legs, then I'd have to work out.

rape her

S Q U A T S

I will, but only if people say her legs are stronger. I don't care if I have pathetic legs, as long as they're bigger than my sisters. That's when I know it's gone too far. So are they? I'm bad at judging this kind of shit.

I'd say they're about the same size almost, and that's pretty impressive to begin with considering you're fucking 19 and she's 11. You said yourself she overpowered you with her legs recently, which I think you should tell us all a bit more about.

GO SQUAT ALREADY YOU TWIG.

I can deal with it being the same size, as long as hers aren't noticeably bigger. Although I noticed that my leg is soft and hers are quite toned/hard but I don't think people notice that anyway.

Well she wanted to do a YT video for her channel called the "headscissors challenge". It's where you wrap your legs around the other person's neck and the first one to give up by tapping out loses.

I went first and counted the time, she didn't tap out after 300 seconds and I gave up. Then she wrapped her legs around my neck, I was tapping out within 5 seconds. She thought I was joking and continued squeezing and I passed out, then wet myself.

I posted this somewhere else and they said it could be because she hit the jugular vein while I hit her neck muscles so it might not be about leg strength at all. Sure as shit has got me insecure about this though.

That's Ruby Rose. A model, not your sister.

That's like over 7 minutes so I doubt that.

Holy shit why does your sister have such a hairy fucking leg?

———–→

That's 5 minutes, we said 5 minutes would be the maximum time before giving up.

Your sister's hot op

Glorious internet justice. Punish the idiot who posts a photo that can be backtraced

Ok… 5 minutes still seems unbelievable. I did that sort of thing when I was a kid and never once did we go for more than 20 seconds. Who the fuck would actually lay there for 5 minutes all wrapped up like that? So sounds like fake news to me.