Chuck Johnson Tweets Pic With Zimmerman & Jokes About Hunting Dindus

He is back on twitter and is going ham until he gets shoahed.

nullrefer.com/?https://twitter.com/chuckcuckkilla

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EYlu4
archive.fo/mtoTQ
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/07/23/fash-the-nation-week-49-with-special-guest-chuck-johnson/
archive.fo/https://twitter.com/chuckcuckkilla
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Snapshot archive of his account: archive.is/EYlu4

reminder that the real reason Chuck got permabanned from Twitter is he was going to reveal the CEO of Twitter and BLM Vest Batty Boy Deray were lovers

Another twitter snapshot: archive.fo/mtoTQ

kek, love this guy's autism

this guy looks like the stereotypical nu-male

it's the undercover route

look like a numale feminized faggot, talk like a put the words to the face

jesus its like i had a stroke
talk like a shitlord, you can see the struggle i nthem when they try to put the words to the face*

best one yet HAHA

Fucking. Every. Single. Time.

Sure doesn't act like one.

I love this guy

why does he keep making that 666 handsign? the only thing that bugs me

It's a meme you dip

Haha.

It's also a sign for "A-OK" or 'perfect'.

Great FTN episode with chuck as a guest.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/07/23/fash-the-nation-week-49-with-special-guest-chuck-johnson/

bampu

Is this legit Chuck Johnson or a kayfabe? Lotta posers out there.

Holy shit. he got to meet ZimZam? Lucky cunt

It really was.
I like how he didn't cuck afterwards and defended his appearance on FTN with "It was one of my best interviews ever"

Also, was C. Todd the guy who said, "Go into a church, you see Christ on the cross. Go into a temple, you see… a book"?

Listening now, thanks user

Yeah, that's that interview.

One of if not the best interviews on FTN tbh

I lol'd when I heard that. Gave me two pictures in my head at the same time…

Christ on the cross:

Judaism:

Pretty sure it was him. His wesearchr co-founder @paxdickson was retweeting him.

And he posted a bunch of pics of himself that are probably don't exist anywhere else on the internet.

And the account got suspended already, so twitter must have thought it was him.

Here's the archive snapshots:

archive.fo/https://twitter.com/chuckcuckkilla

That kind of value system and thought process is why Jews should definitely be banned from finance and law . Emancipation was the biggest fucking mistake.

honestly, I'm surprised it stayed up this long, but we've known for like a year now that if you do something shitlordy on Twitter you can get away with it much more easily outside of San Francisco business hours.
Some intern probably got an angry page to fix this, lol.

we love you chuck

His no fucks given attitude is what true freedom must feel like, while my soul is crushed holding my tongue for the legal tender.

And it's gone. Hopefully he keeps doing it.

George Zimmerman has to go back tbh. He is a low-IQ dysfunctional spic who doesn't belong in this country any more than the monkey that he plugged. It is fine to use Zimmerman to troll niggers from time to time, but we must avoid crossing the line into cuckish civic nationalism.

Don't you know he's a white hispanic, goy?

Zimmerman's alright. He can pull a donkey and hand out coffee at office buildings.