TRUMP SPEAKING DES MOINES IA

TRUMP SPEAKING DES MOINES IA

Speaking at Roast and Ride event in Des Moines.

Last rally till Tuesday I believe.

Any info on when he's going to speak?

No idea. I didn't even see this on his schedule.

Looks like a yuge crowd when they span it.

Has he walked back from his non-deportation stance yet?

I'm trying to ask in the RSBN chat but it's moving too fucking quickly

RSB's site says:
Which is right now if I understand burgerland timezones correctly.

(checked)

The warmup act is on so can't be long until the God Emperor hits the stage.

Yep

Man, I felt bad for that first guy. He spilled his spaghetti everywhere.

This guy's doing a little better.

HOGWASH

BUMP

Do you guys think Trump will really win Iowa? Iowa hasn't done anything helpful since 84.

if those dubs have anything to say about it, he will

Jews try to slide Trump's speech, but they don't know a real Holla Forumsack doesn't fall for D&C

Oh shit!

Also if anyone will get those quints other than red pilled post, it will be a huge fucking shame.

When is Trump's immigration speech? He's really losing me here. I'll obviously still vote for him but I really don't care about issues other than immigration.

Quints confirm Trump isn't going to cuck

MC does what KFC don't

You almost made history.

Almost.

This baseball cap guy's pretty based. High energy.

He's the Governor. He's alright. He's not cucked but he's not based either.

TRUMP TIME

He's also the longest serving governor in history

=WHITE HAT SPEECH CONFIRMED==

Love the outdoor rallies

TRUMP's ON

HERE WE GO

heh, great minds think alike

Trump look stylish

THE WHITE HAT REPLACED THE RED ONE.

JUST LIKE PEOPLE IN AMERICA…

REALLY MAKES YOU THINKS UGH

Somebody gassing near the microphones, the hell?

UNFIT TO SERVE IN THE OVAL OFFICE

Yeah the audio is spotty

Not to sound like a moran here.
But Trump seems to like bikers a lot, he's done a great deal of rallies for them.
Does this benefit him politically, if so, how?

Bikers are one of the last groups in America that aren't subverted by kikes and cucks.

Is this new or have I never seen this before?

1.1%

Somebody fire the sound guy, holy shit!

they're trying to make people get used to "coincidental" audio cut outs.

This is actually interesting.
Has anyone ever observed them cutting out Trump when he's said something specific?
(As far as we know)

Good.

Let the rabbis speak!!!

Spoon-feed me on presbyterians?

Das my boy!

checked

this nigger pandering better pay off

He's at least citing facts and figures, making Hillary's speech look extra silly.

Yeah, but he doesn't want to lay it on too thick.

I hope Rand Paul's fucking happy now.

I rather him do this than trying to court spics with the "natural conservaitve" bullshit talking point.

Maybe he just likes the least cucked group of normalfags in America.

Maybe he genuinely likes certain groups and doesn't do political calculus 24/7

I hope John Wilkes Booth burning in Hell for what he did. Had he Lincoln lived, this country would've been spared a whole bunch of heartache.

SUPERPREDATORS

They love Lincoln because they think the Civil War was just to free them.

I usually mock the whole "dems r the real waycisss" talking point but I like that Trump is doing this. He's trying to D+C the dems. If it works and he wins a decent % of niggers, the dems will commit mass suicide.

Hold onto your butts anons.

what?

What's the context of that quote? Is it from back when "First Black President" Bill was throwing nigs in jail by the truckload?

illegals who've committed crimes other than crossing illegally of course

My body is ready

No, it was a few months ago I think

Send them all fucking back. Jesus christ….

HRC said it while Slick Willy was getting sucked off by WH interns.

WITHIN ONE HOUR

When running for re-election he talked about the super predators, nigger gangbangers shooting lots of people up, and told cops to crack down on them, so he could say he was "tough on crime."

At least he wants to cut off bennies for illegals

Were reaching persuasion levels that shouldn't even be possible

VOLUNTEER REMOVAL SQUADS

user it's not about winning nigger votes.

It's about depressing their overall turnout but killing their enthusiasm for Hillary.

it's a stupid statement to make, illegals are criminals by definition. i'm not liking this separation he is making nowadays, What will Trump do the "non-criminal" Illegals?

Hey man fucking up their gibs would actually force a majority of spics to self deport. They come here entirely for economic reasons.

They touch back and go to the end of the line.

Fug didn't mean to reply

really?

I agree. Going after welfare and housing for illegals would solve 85% of the problem immediately

This shit is a literal killshot to hillary

Wow, did you see how Trump lifted that mic for her?

Fucking biggot treating women like they can't do anything themselves.

gotta get that soccer mom vote

Hit the normies right in the fee-fees!

BREAK UP THE (((SPECIAL INTEREST))) MONOPOLY

TRUMP HAS BEEN IN OFFICE AN HOUR AND HE HASN'T KEPT HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISE
t. msnbc Jan 20th.

Its also an appeal to the cuckservatives, "dems are the real racist, see I can vote Trump and still not be a racist"

Media getting called out for cut em ups

HILLARY AND THE MEDIA BULLY VOTERS

THE OLD ATTACKS ARE NOT GOING TO WORK ANYMORE

YOUR FEARMONGERING IS PLAYED OUT

IT ONLY WORKS WITH THE MOST RADICAL PARTS OF YOUR BASE

Holy fuck he's calling their entire strategem of decades out brazenly, he doesn't give a fuck.

Trump is sun tzu

4D chess ya' dummy.

Okay

Honestly they'll probably make fun of him for the part where he was talking to the governor and how he didn't catch on that he was offering a point to talk, pointing to the mic.

And that will be the only thing about the speech reported.

Cuckservatives gonna cuck.

atleast steve "put it in my boipoosy" ducey is being honest

Has anyone else noticed they always play this Mick Jagger "cant always get what you want" song after every rally or speech? But it's not coming from the venue itself, it's being added to the broadcast artificially. As soon as the music starts, the raucous crowd noise is immediately muted. If the music were coming from the venue, you would be able to hear both the crowd and the music. Anyone know what's going on?

It was really playing when I saw him.

Weird, I guess they just have a way to capture the music and block the crowd noise. In any case, it's a weird choice for his official theme song, isn't it?

What you hear is the speaker feed.
They switch from music to the Mic for presentation and then they switch back to the music afterwards.

We hear the speakers feed, they play the songs over them before and after rallies, you stop hearing the crowd because the turn the mic off.

It started during the primaries, telling the cuckservatives to suck it up.

Ah that makes sense. Still think he should switch it up at this point.

I have heard it every speech
The funny thing the stones bitched about it and trump told them to basically fuck off.
Every venue pays for music license to the musicians guild which is the jew tax to play any music that has a copyright attached.
So if you pay the music tax you can play any music you want Rolling Stones included.

When Pence was introduced (or maybe right after he finished speaking) at the RNC, they started playing it and switched songs partway through, so it's definitely meant to be attached to Trump.

Unfortunately, at this point Trump and Hillary are mostly competing for the votes of white cucks and catladies, the kind of people who actually sit down and watch TV and absorb subliminal messaging.