Neon Demon

I'm fucking done with Refn at this point.He needs to stop trying to be fucking clever.
He already ruined Only God forgives with his shitty mix of pretentiousness and shock imagery and Neon Demon is a fucking Joke.

It has great sound design and amazing shots but the story is poppycock. "Hurr the fashion industry is shallow and devours purity and innocence" - oh really Refn? What a amazing revelation.Might have tried to relate this message everybody already knows about without turning into slasher comedy.
If you liked this movie for anything but the Visuals you're fucking retarded.Fuck you.

Refn is numale's Jodorowsky, and Jodorowsky was already numale's Fellini, so Refn is for the faggotest of the faggot numales.

Holy trinity of auto fellatio. Fuck them all.

Fellini's movies were very original back then though, but his imitators are banal and shit.

Sounds like someone didn't get some movies.

Fellini is an imitator himself of russian fluff and De Sica's anti-trend sequences (italian realism)
8 1/2 is vastly overrated too, Mastroanni was ok thou

Neon Demon was great, you faggot.

Go to bed Elle.

wtf are you on dude? If Fellini imitated someone, it would be Bunuel and Dali.

It's true that early Fellini was a neorealist, but late Fellini was far closer to Dali.

Only God Forgives Was Good because it was an allegorical journey like Dante's Inferno.

Pretty scenes. Refn acts out 16 yo girl theme is most highlighted in this shitpiece.

Fan edit 35min would make this kino.

Why search for hidden meanings?
ls all about necrophille cannibal witches

Refn's problem is he can't write a script for shit. He really should stick to just directing.

Wana fight?

2deep UUUU

Nah, he should just operate the camera.

At least there's a place where I can post some Elles

i gotchu fam

We already have enough haggard 3d uggo waifus infesting this board so could you just take this to /monster/ ?

Very nice

How do we stop the nigger menace from cuddling up to our waifus, fams?

Just because she took a picture with him means nothing.

It means everything, it means she sucked his dick.

prove it

start working out & stop autistically screeching at women.

except OGF is fantastic.

I just watched the movie as a thriller with a generic "fashion industry is evil" sort of message and enjoyed it a lot.

All media is derived from something. Bitching and moaning that "the original was better!!!" is retarded because the "original" still drew inspiration and "ripped off" everything from something.

It makes you sound incredibly pretentious and makes you look like a hipster, bragging about how you liked something before it was cool.

I have never seen anything by Fellini

This is stone cold proof BATB is kino

Elle is fully blacked, that's just one picture out of 10 more of her partying with black guys.

Are you autistic? Do you see Elle's face touching that guy's face and her expression? You know they fucked.

Good!

I want more pictures of Elle getting blacked. My wife is getting turned on by seeing that.

If has any with her coalburnig, so she's not

Sorry pal, Elle is blacked. You're fapping to someone who has put her lips on a few black cocks. I don't know about you, but that just makes me disgusted, no matter how cute she is. I can't fap to her.

you sound pretty cucked by idpol mate
see a doctor, lacanian

You sound like a stupid NPC bot to me, just like most people. Your reply is just an insult and nothing else that is related to my post, typical cucked leftist.

You sound like a leddit pleb.

Your waifu is disgusting.

Buddy, she's a nigger lover. She's sitting in his lap, he has his nigger hand on her hip. She's holding hands with the groid.

She's been BLACKED,

Did the Elles got deleted from this thread or that was another thread about this shitty film that nobody cares about?

Oh, now they have appeared

Prove it

That image makes no sense.

Find real women and not hollywood whores

her face really creeps me out

You are on Holla Forums, here nobody ever proves their false accusations, they just barf them out

>>>/waifuist/