FIGHT OR DIE

After burning myself out from working on the video for 2 days straight, then losing interest and doing other things, I have won back my enthusiasm to create a redpill video.

The only alterations I have made at the moment are the idea of having the Coat of Arms/National Emblem for the country the chaos is happening in placed just before the footage, the emblem being that of whichever time the nation was considered the most powerful.
As an example, as seen in the trailer, France's is Napoleon I's imperial emblem.
And no, I'm not going to shoot myself in the foot and ward off normalfags by having uncle Adolf's insignia for Germany, I'll use the eagle from the late 1800's-early 1900's.

I've also thought more about symbolism when it comes to guns and fighting back, I added a slight bit of footage of a riot cop with a grenade launcher, just to put the point across, I intend to do it with the other sections too.

Other urls found in this thread:

freesound.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump to avoid the anti-Christian slide threads.

Good Work OP, have a bump.

Just two suggestions-
1. If you are going to use a traditional emblem, identify the name of the country (most people won't get it).
2. If you are going full normiefriendly- you'll want to change the "fight or die" to the same font as the rest. depending on how tumblerina friendly you wanna take itthat font is nazispooky

Nice get

Kek approves of your work

Excellent work

nice work OP!

Bump. When is this being released? And was Britain most powerful after the edict of expulsion or the height of the British Empire?

bumpan, way too many slide threads today. Not letting good stuff like this get buried

also checked

friendly bump

I tried experimenting with different ways of doing that without doing plain-old white text on a black background that looked a bit shit, and what I have now fits the "clean" aesthetic I have going, I'll see if I can think of anything else.

But there is a devilish, and most cunning ruse connected to that.
For the thumbnail, I will have the standard font as "Fight or Die", the only time they will see the nazispook font will be after they have been on a rollercoaster ride of shitskins attacking white society and me trying as hard as I can to push people's emotional buttons to make them angry, angry about mudniggers.

Nice work, OP. The only thing I can recommend is some to add some impactful sounds (booms, explosions, hits with reverb, etc) when each title word appears in the black frame shots. Extra points if you can do this on beat to the song in the background.

I'm quite familiar with video editing, so I know this is tedious work.

Good job!

Sorry to spam, but I forgot to include a great link for finding free sound effects.

OP, check this site out if you need more sound effects: freesound.org

Depending on one's perspective that video could be interpreted as 'Riot like niggers, the police are your enemy etc'

Scenes from an indeterminate riot with massively armoured pigs makes it look like you're inciting liberals to act like BLM.

I'll hammer in the anti-shitskin sentiment earlier in the video, building up to full-on chimpout mode, as seen from the teaser.

Bullshit.
The video is top-notch, OP. The constant allahu snackbars make it understandable, plus the police look like they don't know what to do. But i have an issue with the last shot, it seems like you cut the video just in time to not see the policeman shoot. I don't know who's shot was it, or was it just a added sound drop, but if i were you, i would hint the audience in someway that it was the snackbars shooting. Or just replace it with a ISIS war video, where it's obvious who's doing the shooting.

Good to see OC being made, OP!

The sound doesn't actually match up to the footage of the riot cop with the teargas, it matches up to the part where the cops are rushing forward.

Height of the British Empire, Napoleonic period perhaps.

kek approves

keep it up user

You need to think in terms of "acts" when making a video for maximum effect, even if its only 30 sec long

Act1 ……………. Act 2 …………. Act 3
set up confrontation resolution.

Act 1

News reports of migrant crisis, gov saying white should be wiped out

Act 2

Video of riots and crazy shit.

Act 3

Video of Front National or similar with hopeful message.

And of course, there's also pointing out the hypocrisies.

So, during the video, I thought about making allusions to kikes, the only problem is that I only see one way of doing it:

Going all-in and having the Israeli emblem appear at the 3/4 section, then simply have videos of higher-ups speaking about eliminating whites, like Biden a few days ago.
I would place it at the third section as there would have been 2 sections prior showing how shitty shitskins are, and one after to hammer the point in rather than it simply being tagged at the end.

The only problem being that that may be far too overt for a casual viewer.

Wat do?

It would be part of the setup, and you're right - quote Biden. A compilation of "diversity is our strength" speeches whilst showing BLM riot footage and London/England Riots, etc.

I think you need to show the influence of AIPAC and Jew media… Good luck with that, though.

why?
why? it does not fit the video.

don't use the BRD GmbH flag or the old imperial coat of arms pleb, the will just assume the eagle is "oyy itz a nazi symbol" without having any knowledge about it and shut off the video. you could just put the name of the country.

good idea.

because the current one is stained

… but I agree it could be used with profit at the end of such a vid

Because it is from Napoleon I's reign, when France was one of the world's main players with an empire, rather than the mess it is now.

Others seem to disagree with that.

In contrast with everything else and the other countries, it should be fine, just putting the country's name looks unprofessional, no matter how I try to spruce it up.

Oh fuck, I think I just found a way to add it to the project.

Scratch what I said about putting it at the end, I've found a simple way to have both "versions" of the redpill, oral, and suppository.

I've also found ways to make it impactful.

Thx OP

Perhaps introduce something like pictures related:

I would use flags and not arms.
In the case of France, the Napoleonic arms are most commonly associated with the Empire, not with France as such. It's deeply connected with our Imperial periods and the Bonaparte dynasty. Not the nation. (I'm a huge Empire fanboy just for the record).

Comapartively the royal arms are more "traditionally" French but they also have particular significance of a factionalist nature.

The only symbol we have that isn't liable to cause a fuss, or be irrelevant, is the flag. Though some royalists would kick something up, the fact is that most of them have accepted it.

good job
have Bump

Bampity

Bumping for the webm.

make sure you have those "stroboscopic segments" where 1000 images blink by really fast and makes the viewer really stressed with extreme fast music.

Bumped

That teaser looks lame as fuck.

More rapefugee hordes, less hippie fags.

Friendly bump, I'm glad you didn't quit making the video.

The only thing I'd change is the emblems, just use the modern flags, it's easier to identify.
Also, the "fight or die" font is 3spooky5normies, I think it might put some people off.

Again, as I have planned, the font will only be right at the end, and if someone is vapid enough to ignore a 3-minuite onslaught of shit for the sake of a font, they aren't going to digest the pill anyway.

Another thing, if I can point people towards a single few partially normalfag-friendly websites, videos, etc, what would they be?

Did the shouts of Alan Snackbar not give their identity away?