How about you boys abandon the religion shit and join the atheist master race?

How about you boys abandon the religion shit and join the atheist master race?

Time to switch tactics and falseflag as fedoras.

Mods, delete this thread.

Also, reported. Take your D&C elsewhere

Your D&C is weak.

You can't DC because Christians are just another enemy group.

These threads are being made by Christian to bring up the topic.

KEK WORSHIPERS OF CHAOS ARE THE MASTER RACE!
PRAISE BE UPON THE LORD OF DARKNESS & THE BRINGER OF MEMES!
IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DON
HEIL TRUMP!

And your proof is…?

This is nothing new. Freech has been doing this for the last 2 years now.

Damn another, like playing whack-a-mole

Here's a little trick I learned to make my catalog experience much more enjoyable:
Copypasta for Everyone!

Hold the Shift key while clicking the offending thread on the catalog and VOILA D&C is gone!
One trick to remember, click on the text of the thread, not the picture of the thread in the catalog.

Go ahead you'll thank me later.

we caught on, you can stop it with the threads

Holy fucking shit this is like the six millionth religious D&C thread today. Literally kill yourself kike.

Now the new and improved
You make'em , we sage'em .

Because i'm not an SJW beta cuck.

It's most likely Something Awful. They've been at it for a while and it reeks of SJWs.

Nah I triggered moonman pretty hard a couple days ago and he's been sperging about me calling him out. He banned me three times and sage bombed another thread to (616). I even got him to trip to respond to me because I kept calling him out.

We figured out he's the 'reported for intl' guy

It's impossible to even have a decent thread with all this D&C. Do we just wait until they get bored with it?

I'm not sure why you spam these anti-christcuck threads, though. The top 5% of Holla Forumss elite are transhumanist technocrats who are supporting the artificial evolution of mankind and orbital cannon the remainder.

So all you gonna do is annoy the 95% of stormcucks who spam trump and britbong threads. They are not the intellectual leaders of Holla Forums. They are foot soldiers.

If you want to piss of the intellectuals around here, make a luddite thread like 'go inna woods, only make children, this way we save everyhting :^)'

You sure look elite ,

How about you fuck off and die Op?

Young people today seem to think atheism is a new concept. But atheism is as old as the belief in deities. There were viking atheists, for example. However, unlike today's snot nosed bratty atheists, these vikings realized religion isn't just about a belief in the after: religion can hold a society together or it can destroy one. Furthermore, religion which teaches good ethics can cause naturally bad people to do, if not good, at least better.

So religion DOES have a good role to play in our society, until we have evolved beyond the need for religion. But when that happens, every human will be entirely self-governing.

Find a spirituality that causes you to constantly work on your character, treat others properly and do real good in the world. If you can do all of those things without being motivated by faith, all the better.

everything as expected. keep up the work drone.

Is he the one who bans people en masse for 'chronic shitposting'?

toppest of kekery

Fuck off

No thank you.

I choose to believe that there is good in the world; and that when I die, I must be held accountable for all the actions I carried out, good or bad.