High school movies

High school movies.

Friendly reminder that Breakfast Club is overrated trash.

Bring it On
Red Dawn

Friendly reminder YOU'RE an awful nigger.

John Hughes sucked, stop kidding yourselves

Jaded 15 year old detected.

Stay mad, grandpa. It sucked.

all me

High school/coming of age movies always make me feel like complete shit, always with the wacky hijinks and happy endings, where is the film where they don't meet a quirky band of misfits and get the girl and are just lonely and isolated instead and continue to be lonely and isolated into their twenties

That feelio when no Jennifer Love Hewitt gf.

Why do you think it's bad anyway?

faggot

Checked. Nice quads user

Seems I struck a nerve. Definitely an underage faggot.

Best girl coming through, too bad she's an Irish Jew.

Way Way Back is as close as it gets to it, quadsman. Ending is a mixed bag, and can be seen as both good and bad.

Breakfast club is overrated. It's just an extremely simple melodrama with bad acting, that became popular only because it wasn't as horrid as very few other films aimed at teen back then.

He made Sixteen Candles. A movie that continues to trigger SJWs to this day! He should be commended!

Incoming teen sex comedies!

NO ONE posted the best

perks of being a wallflower
brick
american graffiti
not another teen movie

these are literally the only good ones

Perks of being wallflower is pretentious and faggy crap.

Are there any high school movies featuring actual high schoolers? It's always a bunch of 20-something assholes in these movies pretending to be teenagers.

John Cusack was 18 when they filmed pic related. Anthony Michael Hall and Molly Ringwald were both 17 when they filmed the Breakfast Club. Phoebe Cates was 18 and both Robert Romanus and Brian Backer were 16 when Fast Times released. And I know a couple of the cast members in Dazed and Confused were right around 18 as well. I got curious so I looked a couple up.