Incredible levels of anti-Christian shilling

It was prophesied.
There are now unimaginable levels of low-quality anti-Christian threads filling the catalog.
Especially in times like these, when we might be getting thousands of new visitors, this is a problem.

To all newcomers: Ignore threads and posts of this nature. There is shilling (paid posting) in effect to discredit who we are, and organizations such as CTR, Applied Memetics, JIDF and others tied in with the establishment and the Clinton Foundation are using these techniques.

Keep this thread bumped for all to see.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off cuckstian faggot

back to your containment board.

SAGE

I usually debate with Christians, because I disagree with them, but this is clearly divide and conquer.

Example:

crt or whatever, christcucks and other dumbfags can go kill themselves. They were never part of this new right as they are universalists, egalitarianists.

Which is directly in opposition to racial realism, our core values.

Which are also detailed here.

Fuck off christcuck, go worship your kike.

Anyone saying cristcuk is a satan dick sucker.

Watch the bottom of catalog (sorted by bump order) to keep good threads from being slid into 404 by all this christian/homosexuality/mod meta spam.

"cuckstian" is so fucking

You're just mad because an image board full of 20 something white dudes is indifferent or hostile to Christianity. What did you expect? Christianity isn't exactly popular among this demographic. Especially here when you're surrounded by militant natsocs who wouldn't mind some violent purges of shitskins and all we see Christianity doing is welcoming them into our countries and pandering to them. Its not shilling. Its actual distaste for Christianity.

Though to add to that, the low levels of anti christcuck shit are potentially being setups to create chaos. Yes we are anti christian, but we arent petty about it. This topic doesnt appear here on this board. Thus anti or pro christian stuff is both shilling most likely.

They're not even imageboard users

If you enjoy sucking dick, you are on the wrong board. Hahaha.

Holy fuck when is summer going to end?

Slide thread discovered. Sage, filter, Report.

Fucking shill OP.

how do you do fellow kids

This, they're Clinton's shilldrones.

You guys are like a bunch of niggers, shouting a bunch of "muh dick" at things that you dont understand. Which is a common trademark for low IQ vermin such as christcucks.

/christian/ continues to spam anti-christian threads to appear persecuted

wew lad

Through cristcucks are annoying, stormfags are spamming the same muh dick meme all over the place in case you didnt notice.

we dont care, go die in a fire faggot. This is our board.

Enjoy the destruction of this board.

nobody is this stupid, especially not the mods.

is what the mods may be doing right now.

He would commit a sin by doing so.

Interesting quote. Where'd you get it from?
The ones spamming our board aren't kikes, they're useful idiots at best.

nice hive mind meme, leftist cuck.

Relevant…

Satan is a European God. He's not in the Torah/bible. It was made up by Catholics. In the bible it's "satan" = adversaries. We are the adversaries of Jews

are you fucking retarded?

satan isnt fucking european, he is called the adversary because it is a dualistic religion and the adversary is god's opposite, the evil to god's good. All they fucking did was twist it up a bit and turned it on the pagans and youve proven yourself to fall for it.

Satan is referred to as Beelzebub, Baal, Belial, the serpent, etc, etc. If you're just looking for the name "Satan" you won't find much. And he is your personal adversary.

I hate it when atheists try to think they know more about Christianity than Christians do. If you're so atheistic then why waste your time knowing anything about the Bible?

Probably the same guy who came up with "cumskin". Although even that forced meme was better.

I just assume all religion threads on Holla Forums are started with the purpose of D&C.

Just ignore them.

Obvious D&C threads:

its an attempt at narrative control

The topic of Christianity did not rise up even remotely on Holla Forums for a long time, thus its pretty obvious that its non natural.

Someone is trying to setup a play for which the poor goym could fall into.

The fact of the matter is

No I mean if this meme that anyone who's not a Christian is a kike shill persists this board is going to die via loss of traffic because most Holla Forumsacks are not Christians and you're going to piss them off and they'll go somewhere else. This is easy to determine. How many white males aged 18-30 are Christians?

You're tying your own noose with this shit.

not that it was funny since halfchan to verbally destroy christcucks in every argument they've come up with.

retard.

I'm betting it's probably just a bored Holla Forumsack with partial Jewish genetics.

They are baits to provoke D&C.

I have literally seen this a thousand times you kikes. Shoo already.

Look at when these threads were posted. It's obviously a person or a group of people purposely flooding the board with meaningless D&C threads.

They're distractions. We have far more important topics to discuss.

This is the level of desperation they have fallen to. Annoying people on the internet.

Not gonna happen. We won't let this board be overrun with simpleton stormcucks who spam low-effort memes in order to prevent a consensus on more differentiated topics and divert useful action towards muh spam children and muh trump threads.

begone vermin.

of course they are spamming these anti-christcuck threads which is not very classy. On the other side they are right.

Spam doesn't make the argument wrong.

please tell me you're not talking about yet another fucking trump thread.

nothing new under the sun really.

Once you move through a thousand of these attempts, you grasp at the nature of the low IQ trash that the jews and the leftists are. I am not even alone here in this regard. Even before I noticed this shill happening some people came to this conclusion.

Another shill incursion recognized and averted. Another notch on my belt. Another yawn of the same.

I wish we could crush these cockroaches already from this planet, and this universe.

Bump

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. 13 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Am I right?

Classic D&C. We're being hit hard right now. Guess that media attention has made them ramp up their game to try and divide us before we become too much of a threat.

For the time being use the following as bunkers
>>>/christian/
>>>/christpol/

They're false flags from /christian/

You can tell by the weak strawman arguments they put up against Christianity.

FUCK

OFF

is that sum christian spellcasting? Kek, attempts at ancient memeing?

Same here. I am refraining from religion argument for the time being until the raid is over.

SAGE

And I can tell by the fact there's not a single mention of this anywhere on /christian/, and that there are a shitload of IP's involved who spam every thread and the entire catalog with their filth, that this is a targeted shill campaign.

Not your personal army, heeb.

I'm not saying that we permanently divide nigger.

But for the time being all discussion on the matter of faith is getting fucked up hard. The entire board will continue to be a slapfest if we don't close the box for now, meaning we will accomplish nothing.

Confirmed for shills.

Fuck off sub-human savage. Get a better job.

is that sum book of mark that

describes as being alpha (and nordic) as fuck?

I hate both christians and pagans, but this recent anti-christian tsunami is ridiculous and very annoying. I wonder if it is really mainly D&C or if they are sliding something dangerous….

Did Netanyahu inspire you with his plan to divide Iraq into Sunni and Shia, Jew?
We're not gonna split, not even temporarily in such a crucial time.

D&C. Slide looks even more agressive. D&C can't be rushed as hard as a simple slide

What do you call the other 100 trump threads then?

Well have fun trying to get anything done with all these shills everywhere.

i have read part of this thread, and as for the rest i am ignoring all of this silly nonsense

shills really only affect you if you let 'em… it's more like a cure for loneliness (cucks)

And how do you think this will stop spam wars and raids between christians and pagans?
Also
>>>/oven/

Okay, then they are probably just dumb and can't come up with substantial arguments.

Either way, I will refrain from any anti-christian posting until raid is over.

D: All of the above

I mean, some are legit, some are faggots makeing too many threads with no ill intend we do get too many newfags, some are literal D&C and obviously the above makes them an easy choice for slide, as people will more likely replay than when you post badly drawn dicks.

Shilling is shilling . Dosen't matter what is shilled. Seen a lot of anti-christcuk threads , one anti-larpagan, one pro-fedorafag , one trump-is-jew. Lost count.

I'm not sure why you spam these anti-christcuck threads, though. The top 5% of Holla Forumss elite are transhumanist technocrats who are supporting the artificial evolution of mankind and orbital cannon the remainder.

So all you gonna do is annoy the 95% of stormcucks who spam trump and britbong threads. They are not the intellectual leaders of Holla Forums. They are foot soldiers.

If you want to piss of the intellectuals around here, make a luddite thread like 'go inna woods, only make children, this way we save everyhting :^)'

Friendly reminder, shift + click hides threads in catalog.

This is my only thread relating to the topic.