Christianity is also for fags

gaychristian.net/

TOP FUCKING KEK

pick one faggot

How many shekels are you up to now?

Anybody who has been here more than 15 minutes has already concluded that the only thing uniting all of us, that must unite all of us, is the creation of the Ethnostate. The Ethnostate must come before all else.

We have already concluded that the volk inhabiting this ethnostate, will be have vastly different beliefs. Libertarian, NS, Christian, pagan, and we will synthesize these at some kind of constitutional convention into what will be the working ethnostate. Bickering about it now is absolutely pointless and has no doubt been the shill tactic here for the past few days.

Those who survive the fight will determine the world in which our children live. This is nature, God, at work. If only Christians have the strength to unite under the banner of an Ethnostate, than it will be a theocratic Ethnostate.

But again, bickering about this on Holla Forums is anathema to progress. This is a time to spread the message and capture more of the youngest smartest members of the white community with our ideas, not have the same tired arguments we have been having for fucking decades.

14/88

JIDF MAKING MULTIPLE THREADS

We know your shilling!

Adi, is that you?

Look how the cucks cower when exposed

How many more of these threads will you make

Daily reminder Trump is a Christian and not a LARPagan

Yesterday, Christianity was repressing the white man by imposing a Jewish prohibition against homosexuality on him.

Today, Christianity is for fags.

Let me know when you shills get your story straight (so to speak).

/christian/ continues spamming threads to make it seem like they're persecuted

so, so sad

Here's a little trick I learned to make my catalog experience much more enjoyable:
Copypasta for Everyone!

Hold the Shift key while clicking the offending thread and VOILA D&C is gone!
One trick to remember, click on the text of the thread, not the picture of the thread.

Go ahead, you'll thank me later.

No true Christian. Am I right, christcuck?

kek

What are your views on this movement? I don't think they're discussed on here enough.

Those are satanists pretending to be religious.

nobody wants to follow a semitic version of zoroastrianism, fuck cuckstianity

SAGE, FAGGOTS!
A freaking javascript could sort out the spam threads from the real ones. Your neurons should do better. Sage'em!