Soros Leaks Removed

The website hosting the DC Soros Leaks is down and their twitter account was "suspended". Are the hosters sleeping with the fishes now?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/769584544387301376
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/769583931838590976

"Soros has been using his money to influence elections in Europe, underwrite an extremist group, target U.S. citizens who disagreed with him, dictate foreign policy, and try to sway a Supreme Court ruling, among other things"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/epU4L
archive.is/OmNIF
archive.is/Hbewc
web.archive.org/web/20160825051150/http://soros.dcleaks.com/
8ch.net/pol/res/*
8ch.net/pol/res/727*
mega.nz/#!NlxHxBRR!D3RZiTcfV7c7EluBxdVQLzHxaZLbx4l7TWQYXKTsK4s
archive.is/zsFNu
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B25jZvbIGn6fbzdpVDNxeTRlRUE&usp=sharing
archive.fo/soros.dcleaks.com
serpentzkjda6d6b.onion.to/mirror/soros.html
a.desu.sh/rgwlon.zip
a.desu.sh/qpnkmg.zip
a.desu.sh/jyoybj.zip
a.desu.sh/uhfkcm.zip
a.desu.sh/ecevzz.zip
a.desu.sh/twotoq.zip
a.desu.sh/fnmhzd.zip
a.desu.sh/mfyqkc.zip
a.desu.sh/lkcxsm.zip
a.desu.sh/uwaycs.zip
a.desu.sh/fjwccm.zip
mediafire.com/?gtq8e8aw3jpj0
mega.nz/#F!kp8DlTgS!xvKO1NgmOZcNtEifQYaUfw
archive.is/5Wg0j
archive.is/nmM7K
mimastech.netau.net/wp-admin
newsbbc.net/2016/08/dc-leaks-soros-and-twitter-are-now.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any archives?

Did they commit suicide via 7 gunshots to the back of the head before diving out of a plane?

The site itself is archived on archive.is, but the files were all hosted as .doc or .pdf

archive.is/epU4L
archive.is/OmNIF
archive.is/Hbewc
etc.

Anons complained that archive was too hard to do :(((

Lazy faggots. Here's literally everything that was publicly available on dcleaks.
>>>/leaked/1195

Any way we can get it back out there?

Thanks

It's like the mainstream media finally figured out that if you don't report on it it literally just goes away.

Assange knows this, he couches his leaks not in terms of how damaging they are but whether they "catch fire in the media" (his direct words)

bump this thread for potential sliding in effect with the christcuck horseshit

Bump. This must not die. The Jew wants this to be shut down.

Bump

bump

(checked)
Well fuck

Very nice.

This needs to be known.

bump

This explains the spam threads

B u m p

Soros.dcleaks.com

Thanks

Bump

At least we have the files still. Soros might try to stop it, but nothing short of killing the internet and all the people who have the files will end this.

I'm wondering why would a man shoot himself before jumping out of a plane.

To make sure

We need to make sure we back these up

archive.org is better than archive.is for searching through sites that have been taken down. It crawls through the internet and saves lots of pages and files automatically, so that links and files can work properly.

web.archive.org/web/20160825051150/http://soros.dcleaks.com/

See? Every link takes you to an archive of the linked page, and all the pdfs are archived there too.

bump

Until someone pressures WBM to take it down, which has happened before.

Well for now it's up, so let's take advantage of all the shit that's saved there.

We need to archive the archive

They take down everything that is requested for takedown though.

When have they done this

NOICE

bump

Coincidence delete tihs thread

There was this story with Sarah Butts, the pedophile transsexual owner of FFShrine an illegal file sharing site. Chat logs from his server got deleted from archive.org after a DMCA.

Here's a torrent of the entire leak - I'll keep it seeded for the next few days.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad11c420e985327471bacad30306f4764efdad4c&dn=SorosLeak%5FAugust2016

Didn't she also turn out to be the owner of /hebe/?

Nice work by all anons who helped archive everything.

I wouldn't be surprised, that weirdo has his hands in everything

The Wayback Machine is useful but incredibly fallible. They don't archive any site that has robots.txt active, they happily honor takedown requests and the staff is heavily pozzed.

No, that was Wesley "Laurelai" Bailey, another tranny pedo degenerate. Easy to get the two mixed up. Bailey is also a failed snitch that to ingratiate himself with Sabu and Lulzsec.

WE STICKY NOW

Thanks based mods

If only they would be based enough to remove religious cuck spam and D&C shills.

Admitted Newfag here. I was poking around archive.is since I noticed most threads here are going there. What is the best way to search that?

Do I list 8ch.net/pol as the source and look for something? For instance Sandy AND Hook I was having trouble finding.

Lastly I assume that things like expanded images and stuff won't work on the archive correct?

Options for archive.is searching are somewhat limited. Essentially it's all URL based.

So to see all pol threads, you put in:
8ch.net/pol/res/*
The asterisk makes it fill in the blanks afterwards.

Or you could search for threads within a certain number, which essentially doubles as a rough search for dates:
8ch.net/pol/res/727*
Any threads starting with those three numbers will show up.

Any brave user want to set up a new website?

i wonder (((who))) could be behind this

(checked)
OY VEY

So if you are trying to trip across something specific and I'm using Sandy Hook as an example you might search bing or jewgle and while the thread has slid can you see enough to put it in there?

I just wonder why everyone archives threads if it's hard to go back and reference it. The easiest thing to do would be on a thread you like save the URL of course.

geee, I wonder which one is more reliable.

Go to googles:
examplesearch site:example.com

Example, drop into google search bar:
"Op is a faggot" site:archive.is

Thank you to the based anons who archived everything
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
SOROS BTFO
SHOAH THAT PIECE OF SHIT!

This will only make us stronger!

He didn't fly so good

I can on russian server and also tor network, can someone list perhaps the most important files to me?

I got all the files and archives, even a torrent running. The thread is still active too.

Here is the file hosted on mega. It's better than the torrent, which only has like 2 seeds than are off an on.

mega.nz/#!NlxHxBRR!D3RZiTcfV7c7EluBxdVQLzHxaZLbx4l7TWQYXKTsK4s

[Me]

Does this include everything which was deleted?

Yes everything, it has 2000+ documents except I think 86 files which served an error when I scraped the website

archive.is/zsFNu is the original thread

I can even post the error file, which says which files returned null.

I have local copies too, so we are all good folks. I know other anons have some copies as well.

Alright this is fun, very long download time. It will probably take even longer to access if I mirror it on tor but so be it. In the mean time here is the leaked nudes of the negro ghostbuster: serpentzkjda6d6b.onion.to/mirror/harambe.html

Ouch on Tor, that will be a pain in the ass. Thanks for Harambe, will save an offline copy, not that I want too…. but for the good of the Internet it shall be done.

Rather a slow and steady download from a bulletproof host, than a possible quick host which is gone next week

Wise words user.

>>7281216 [Me]

>>7281198
Are there any perhaps, small files?
I think it better to list an index of lots of smaller ones than one large one, for purposes of reading, organization, as well as download/upload speed

I had uploaded a google mirror too, but it's jewgoogle.

You can download from mega, and then unzip and upload?

The google link, obviously under a shill account, but when I uploaded it was individual folders. They have folder upload capability.

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B25jZvbIGn6fbzdpVDNxeTRlRUE&usp=sharing

I can't upload folders with mega, without running their software on my pc, which I don't want to do. I hate that syncing shit.

The ideal would be to get the wikileak code and host a similar site for all the future leaks, and have them indexed.

Their site is really easy to use to find individual strings.

So in the big zip, it is lots of small folders? Good, thanks for the info.

See:
serpentzkjda6d6b.onion.to/mirror/harambe.html

yes it reflects the same layout on the website, which organized the leaks by regional offices of Open Society Fondation.

Oh and here are archived snapshots of the website that hosted the leaks.

archive.fo/soros.dcleaks.com

Okay I will attempt to make it pleasing to the eye, but this download will take a while, do you think thread will still exist tomorrow? I hear 8ch is slow

Any suggestion on anything which needs mirror from there?

Yeah the thread will exist tomorrow, mirror all of it.

Most of it hasn't been analyzed yet, you can see the original archived thread and thread #2 on Holla Forums for the juicy parts which have been discovered.

archive.org has the pdfs with the evidence
archive.is does not
automatic crawling captures more content than voluntary submissions, which makes archive.org better specifically for the purpose of looking for old content
let us therefore look at the evidence that was saved by archive.org, and let us do it soon in case they delete it

Is PDFs you refer to contained in the backups being linked in this thread?

yeah the pdfs he is referring to are the ones hosted on mega.

He makes a good point, though about the difference in archiving.

serpentzkjda6d6b.onion.to/mirror/soros.html First file is up

Reminder: It will likely be faster to download from tor browser rather than onion.to since they must pull the file and then push to you, instead of pulling straight via tor.

(checked OP is not a fag)
Nah they probably felt so bad about ratting out an innocent holocaust survivor and shot themselves in the back of the head twice.

YES

FUCK YOU SOROS, I HOPE YOU CROAK YOUR LAST VOMIT GARGLED GASP WHILE SHITTING YOUR PANTS IN AGONY

MEME IT TO LIFE, KEK, MANIFEST HIS DEATH ASAP, AND IF YOURE FEELING EXTRA GENEROUS, TAKE HIS CONNIVING JEW SPAWN WITH HIM

Soros' time is up!

HOLY SHIT, KEK HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS WITH A TRIPLE SEVEN

777 FUCKING TRIPS

OH GOD NO MY EYES

KEK WILLS IT

KEKS WILL BE DONE

user delivery coming right up!

Leaks
Asia - a.desu.sh/rgwlon.zip
Africa - a.desu.sh/qpnkmg.zip
Eurasia - a.desu.sh/jyoybj.zip
Latin America - a.desu.sh/uhfkcm.zip
USA - a.desu.sh/ecevzz.zip
SOUK - a.desu.sh/twotoq.zip
Europe - a.desu.sh/fnmhzd.zip
World Bank - a.desu.sh/mfyqkc.zip
President's Office - a.desu.sh/lkcxsm.zip
DDDC Leaks - a.desu.sh/uwaycs.zip

Witnessed, Kek be praised. George soros will die choked on gargled spit and pants of shit.

PRAISE KEK!

I forgot to add DDDC Part deux - a.desu.sh/fjwccm.zip

THE DIVINITY DEMANDS IT !

PRAISE KEK

Checked

Nothing to see here, goys. Let's talk about how you cuckstians are worshipping a kike instead.

Ignore Shills

A HOLY SMITING IS AT HAND! KEK WILLS IT!

WEW
E
W

If they had kids, their nannies probably went insane and stabbed their children too, after slicing own throat from ear to ear too.

kek how did I end up with 2 "too" in 1 sentence

Witnessed , kek be praised

This fucking jew bastard has his hand in every war

He is evil

evil

EVIL

coolio

this is why anyone that refuses to archive needs to be murdered

Asia - a.desu.sh/rgwlon.zip
Africa - a.desu.sh/qpnkmg.zip
Eurasia - a.desu.sh/jyoybj.zip
Latin America - a.desu.sh/uhfkcm.zip
USA - a.desu.sh/ecevzz.zip
SOUK - a.desu.sh/twotoq.zip
Europe - a.desu.sh/fnmhzd.zip
World Bank - a.desu.sh/mfyqkc.zip
President's Office - a.desu.sh/lkcxsm.zip

ALL LEAKS MIRRORED HERE:

user #1's archive:

user #2's archive:

serpentzkjda6d6b.onion.to/mirror/soros.html

All files listed here I think are up, any more suggestions?

My question is:

- Are we still lacking evidence against Soros?
- Or is simply nothing being done by the police, fbi and court system?

If the latter, things might get bloody.

If they went after Soros he'd try to crash everything with no survivors.

I hate this reality.

Either:

You serious?

This is the problem.
It's great that anons archived the shit but with it gone from easy access and searching by normalfags, it may as well not exist.

Antisemite detected, reported to the admins for antisemetism and ctr shill.

Did anyone actually found something from the leaks?
At the first look these arent even offical documents, just some memos, screenshots(notes) and presentations.
And let me say this, im on neutral view of Soros, because i havent ever read any solid evidence that hes actually evil person. Just a businessman with an agenda.

Welll… anyone? (Leave the troll and shill crap behind please, im just looking for some real answers here)

The agenda is the problem.

checked,

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

This is whats become of pol nowadays.

Maybe you can answer this
instead of praising some random internet numbers.

Boy that dildo must be pretty far up your ass.

Do you even into collective psychicism bro?

kill yourself

Il go ANALyze your info now, thank you.

Oh sorry, yes praise kek.

////////////// and //////////////// , sorry

People are always obsessed with winners.

lets redill alex. thats him before he lost weight and put on designer glasses.

The leaks were mirrored by several anons, here: archive.is/5Wg0j

user #1's archive:

user #2's archive:

Another user doxed George Soros and posted his personal info too: archive.is/nmM7K

Thank you user! What's the magnet address to the torrent?

You are welcome. Please help spread this through other chans (and social media if you are on any of it).

PRAISE KEK

Thanks to all the anons archiving!
Soros BTFO

Uh, so what did you guys find?

tl;dr, if there's a subversive-jew-of-the-year-award, Soros should get it.

(((They))) are working furiously to scrub any evidence of a rigging in plan, as well as many other things in connection.

MAGA

GG!

they honor takedown requests to keep important buried archives up - avoiding drama and legal bullshit

The real point is that anything and everything on archive.org needs to be saved locally and reuploaded to prevent it getting shutdown. If a SJW pedophile who does nothing but argue with gamers and run a small niche website can get it done you bet your ass Soros can.

I've got the hosting capabilities hold on anons.

Wow mega sucks for downloading shit.

Probably be a couple hours, the mimas team will get another site up.

What's the most damning thing we have from the leaks so far?

Some of them

Them trying to get rid of Putin,

Them planning to enrich Europe

Them giving migrants brochures on how to pass borders

Them planning to make sure migrants get good press

Them applying lobbying and political pressure in weak areas

Plus they do a bunch of other shit…

Go to the first two threads for what we currently know. You see screen caps in various posts with the best stuff.

That is just from memory.

WE NEED AN user TO SUMMRAIZE THE LEAKS

they are 10 of thousands of documents, it takes the FBI months to analyze just 30 000 emails, or 15 000 thousand. It can take a while for us to really understand the importance of this leak.

make a conclusion from what im going to dump

i have alot more if youre interested

some of these are from the leaks to answer your question

show this to normies everyone

The push against a constitutional convention is even more interesting to me than the support of BLM. There's been a growing movement to get one to increase the power of individual states and reduce the influence of money in politics.

mfw my Holla Forums folder is 10.5 GB

wtf is up with that e00d error I've been seeing it all the damn time?

Fix your shit hotwh er… whoever runs this place.

I've got a site up, it's wordpress unfortunately.

Using knowledgebase to store the leaks and allow us to expand in case of more leaks (like the goyimgate ones we got going on).

Anyone with the autism to help sort through 1.5 gigabytes of data and upload it you are welcome to do so.

Temporary login:
mimastech.netau.net/wp-admin

Username: anonymous
Password: password

Publish articles under knowledge base, do your best or worst, I'll edit it all up right eventually so don't worry too much about formatting.

If you guys want your own individual accounts just let me know.

algorithm ape

this means we're next bois

Was there a lot of commentary on the site or did they just let the documents speak for themselves?

One america news ran a story about soros and these documents. OAN is a network thats right leaning pro trump and pro Israel. After watching this network plus the slew of mainstream networks (Fox, cnn, msnbc), I'm convinced that trump will help provoke a war on islam not isis. I think under trump well fight to further expand Israel borders. Its only a matter of time before president trump says we need to invade iran for WMD

That is the stupidest post I have ever seen on Holla Forums.

You're either a poor shill or too apprehensive to think straight.

Trump cares a great deal about his public/historic perception. Do you think that after roasting the GOPe on a national debate stage by telling them the Iraq War was a mistake that he would seriously push for another ME war? He doesn't want any more Americans dying for useless wars. If, (((unfortunately))), we find ourselves still involved in the ME during Trump's presidency, I'm fairly certain he would try to seriously minimize or eliminate the number of American soldiers put in immediate danger. Think drones or F35s maybe.

This seems like an unrealistically rosy outlook but I truly believe Trump wants to be known throughout history as the one who saved America. After a string of treasonous, corrupt presidents, President Trump builds a wall, lowers the crime rate, slows or reverses the social decay caused by cultural marxism, raises white birth rates, brings back good jobs, lowers taxes, resists globalist parasites, helps the American public understand what is causing the collapse of Western Europe, rebuilds the economy, improves relations with Russia, saves soldiers' lives by not sending them off to die in the ME… etc. With all of the things he could accomplish, I doubt he'd want to be known as the president who escalated the ME situation.

I'm hopeful but if he is elected and nothing changes in regards to the ME, then at least we will have a definite confirmation that America will never be able to free itself from Israeli influence.

You must visit /leaked/ more often

ALL LEAKS MIRRORED HERE:
user #1's archive:
user #2's archive:

DC LEAKS SOROS AND TWITTER ARE NOW WORKING TOGETHER

Soros Was Found To Be Telling Clinton What To Do While She Was Secretary Of State

So we have these damaging documents of a liberal billionaire posted on the DCLeaks website. Naturally there was a response from the OSF organization. They said that the leaks were, “A symptom of an aggressive assault on civil society and human rights activists that is taking place globally.”
It’s “an aggressive assault” to have a website publish inside memos that show that this group was trying to manipulate the leaders of the United States government? It’s wrong to show the people that this group was trying to buy off the Supreme Court?
It’s difficult to see exactly why that is wrong. The only reason that they think it was wrong was because they were caught. It wasn’t bad enough that they were caught, but now the DCLeaks twitter account was suspended.
You read that right. Twitter suspended this account for showing people what they were doing wrong. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that Twitter seems to be on the same side as Soros. Otherwise they would not have suspended this account.
newsbbc.net/2016/08/dc-leaks-soros-and-twitter-are-now.html

Some recent bilderberg meetings pages have been taken down also.

where do I find the guccifer stuff?

JUDEN