Belief in atheism

Give me one reason why should i believe in atheism.

Other urls found in this thread:

sci-news.com/astronomy/science-universe-not-expanding-01940.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Lerner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalam_cosmological_argument
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You shouldn't. a magic sky fairy who is completely invisible to all who don't believe in him satisfies occam's razor much more effectively.

GOD IS DEAD CHRISTIANITY IS NOW JUST A METAPHYSICAL ANCHOR REPLACE IT WITH THYSELF

No evolution does.
Everything you see is because to farts came together!
Who farted?
Goodnight! Goodnight!

Are you retarded ?

You shouldn't. Instead, you should understand it. That's the difference between science and magic sky fairies.

I can tell you are by that reply.

Of course. But atheism after all have nothing to do with true science. For example nobody can tell us what was first.

Ironic, considering its the lack of belief.

Lack of belief in a deity, friendo.

Because fedoras are in style

No, atheism is a belief. Starting that "religion is a lie" is a claim and it means it needs evidence.
I will say more - atheism is a dangerous cult, just look - they have own priests (Dawkins, Hitchens) own symbol (@ or A), own church (Secular humanist organisation) even own faith (Disbelief in God).

Atheism is lack of belief in a deity

Starting that there is no deity is a claim thus needs evidence and it means its a belief.

Nigger, I'm not some submissive cunt that bends over to some shit that isn't even proven.

this.

Atheists are dumb because they think the Bible contains no useful moral guidance or metaphorical truth.
Christians are dumb because they think the Bible is literally true.

Reminder, not all Christians

no it is a disbelief, to be technical.
This is the stupidity of atheism I think. It is a claim in the negative without a positive imperative.
Now if you say you are an evolutionist then you are making a claim to belief in something.

Even if its a disbelief (Its not), its still needs evidence that do not exist.

basically

u could say the same for atheists, you cunt.

can you prove pegasus doesnt exist

Nobody who knows anything about the subject thinks the big bang was the beginning of everything. It's just the earliest event we have any knowledge of.

But more to the point:
The argument that "everything had to come from something, therefore God" is more than a bit flawed. If the universe could not have just existed eternally, then why can God? Alternatively, if God could have existed since forever, why not the universe?

No, its possible that pegasus exist but its very unlikely

The universe is expanding so it must have had a beginning. Therefore it is not eternal. There is nothing in physics of our current knowledge to account for immortality/timelessness.

The atheist/scientific model lines up more or less perfectly with every formal and informal observation, measurement and inference from our natural universe without making assumptions about things we don't/can't know.
The creator hypothesis removes the unknown regarding the origin of the universe only by introducing an even greater unknown regarding the creation of the creator, and relies on unverifiable sources such as ancient hebrew propaganda, hallucinations, assertions that beauty in nature can only being the result of a divine author, or the divine fixing of otherwise fair sporting events as evidence of the continued relevance of said creator and its meddling in the affairs of the physical universe.

An atheist has not said what he believes so his belief can not be disproved until he says what he believes.

/thread

Atheism has nothing to do with science. There are too many unknowns such as paranormal events to know and too many bias in modern science that most scientific is agnosticism, not atheism

Not necessarily. You could have infinitely increasing density if you go the other direction on the universe's timeline. The Pauli Exclusion principle only applies to fermions, which we are pretty certain didn't exist until after the big bang.

Law of conservation of energy.
Checkmate.

you have to go back

Could you name one?

Yes, for example Alexander Eben. His experience wasn't well researched by science. It may be one of small ammount of evens where it seems to be true.

*ammount of events

"That is to say, no system without an external energy supply can deliver an unlimited amount of energy to its surroundings."
I'm still trying to understand what people don't understand about theories that they cite them in such arguments.
Theory: This is what we think happened but we can not use the scientific method (measurable, verifiable & reproduceable) to prove it.

External energy=god?
Sound like a lot of theoretical talk to me, user.

cuz it exists - look
im an atheist - im a representative of atheism

Comment came out wrong
here:

"That is to say, no system without an external energy supply can deliver an unlimited amount of energy to its surroundings."
External energy=god?
Sound like a lot of theoretical talk to me, user.
I'm still trying to understand what people don't understand about theories that they cite them in such arguments.
Theory: This is what we think happened but we can not use the scientific method (measurable, verifiable & reproduceable) to prove it.

You know, I am not a religious person, but pretentious fucks like you almost make me want to turn to deitism.

>the earliest event that we know of
Fuck off you stupid nigger. You don't know shit. It's called the Big Bang Theory for a fucking reason you retard.

Do you have any actaul proof to back that up?

deism*

Atheism is a dangerous cult - look

DERP!!

: formal religious veneration : worship

: a system of religious beliefs and ritual; also : its body of adherents the cult of Apollo

: a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious (see spurious 2); also : its body of adherents the voodoo cult a satanic cult

: a system for the cure of disease based on dogma set forth by its promulgator health cults

a : great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work (such as a film or book) criticizing how the media promotes the cult of celebrity; especially : such devotion regarded as a literary or intellectual fadb : the object of such devotionc : a usually small group of people characterized by such devotion the singer's cult of fans The film has a cult following.

so no, its not

yeah, an ET showed me. Confirmed!!!!!

it is more accurately described as "energy cannot be created nor destroyed." If the energy in the universe always existed, there's no need for an external energy source.
no. it's an observation shared among all theories of quantum mechanics (that I'm aware of). According to all measurements, multiple fermions cannot be in the same location and have the same momentum at the same time. However, this rule does not apply to elementary particles.

go away retard.

sci-news.com/astronomy/science-universe-not-expanding-01940.html

You are soo brain-dead, it must hurts to be you. Cult may be atheistic, just look at North Korea or USSR dumbass

Hey Calle, I didn't know you were back to shitposting on chans.

I think you've got the burden of proof backwards.
Show me one Jonestown resulting from atheism. Show me one faithless Aum Shinrikyo.
Funny, I don't remember confessing my sins or getting molested by any such high priests of godlessness.
First time hearing about this. Is there a symbol for round earth believers as well?
Did they all suddenly merge?
A godless universe is the simplest explanation of the universe. There's no faith involved, it's immediately obvious in even the most basic everyday observations.

oh, so its not a religion? Who wouldve thought. Its as if u tried to mock it, but in turned out u dont know what u r talkin about.

how does this prove god?

Because what we know of the material is that everything has to have a beginning and an end, that's the universe we live in. The metaphysical has no such requirements because the metaphysical is not constricted by the laws of nature.

I'm not even a theist/deist but cmon man at least educate yourself of the arguments.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Lerner

Good bait, but all of your arguments are wrong.
Claim needs evidence. It means its a belief.
Jaclynnglenn is a faithless whore who spreads atheism. Dwakins and CHRISTopher hitchens are preaching atheism into public. Atheism symbol is on picture. There can be many cults, same as with Christianity. See Alexander Eben incident with that "godless" universe

Why would you trust this guy? If I went to the "other side" saw the shit he saw and knew I was going back, I would have zero interest in making money, I would dismiss all materialism and live like a monk until the inevitable death. Ian Mcormack is a bit more convincing since his way of life drastically changed as a result of his experience.

[citation needed]

Thats the question, true sciencist would like to investigate that incident, not deny it like that idiot sam harris, thats why i'm a Agnostic

I'm not saying it does dipshit, I'm just saying I think that the big bang theory is a bust. And am fucking tired of hearing a theory be praised as fact.

Now, if it said "popular science fiction" writer I'd be willing to give you some credence. Learn reading comprehension and come back you stupid nigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalam_cosmological_argument

I can say same with dick dawkins. His book is great money-maker.

I meant citation as in "something that backs the claim up" not "someone else who made the same claim."

Yes the argument is one I'm familiar with. In fact, it is the very argument I responded to. The fact that the argument exists isn't up for debate. It's whether the argument is valid that is.
ie. can you demonstrate that everything in the physical universe must have a beginning and an end?

Looks like you got BTFO

Figured it was just based on intuition/common sense. Though you may have a point in that it would seem energy never goes away.

it's based on an assumption. That's all it is. Calling your assumption "common sense" does not make it any less of an assumption.

LOL.

You didn't respond to my question. Where is this dangerous atheist cult?
This is Russel's Teapot fallacy. If the evidence doesn't stand up in itself it doesn't need to be disproved. The most sophisticated telescopes can comb the furthest reaches of the sky observing light that left the furthest corners of the universe hundreds of millions of years ago, and the most accurate electron microscopes can peer at nanoscales where even light itself breaks down. There are multitudes of cameras per capita combing every square kilometer of the earth daily, from the ground and in orbit, every mundanity recorded in detail for posterity spanning centuries, and yet not even one shred of evidence, not one divine "how do you do" has been discovered that backs this pile of jewish fairytales.
How is this twitter attention whore relevant? Is she sacrificing babies to appease the spirits of quantum mechanics?
I don't see how speaking at conferences and seminars to voluntary audiences counts at proselytizing. Neither has appealed to any divinity, promised any salvation, or called for the death of apostates.
There can be, but you've failed to name even one.
How do his hallucinations prove anything? He's as full of shit as Alex Malarkey.

Something is either likely or unlikely.

belief is not required so much

Religions are all cults.

The idea that there is a supernatural force that creates/manages the universe is not on par with what we can actually observe and quantify. Just because we cant rewind the universal vhs and see what transpired does not mean that the existence of a deity becomes valid.

because trips I will answer.

You can't believe in atheism.It's a lack of belief.

Atheism isn't a belief there is a god, it's a lack of belief that there is a god.

I lack any belief in atheism.

Why should I care enough to try to convert you?

If you don't, he'll continue to be WRONG ont the INTERNET!
We can't have that, now, can we?

It's a belief that there is no God, stop trying you weasel your way out of it, you shifty kike. You're trying to say that beliefs are based on if you accept God. That's wrong you fucking idiot.

Atheism = the tool of the jews to destroy traditional values and morality so they can better control the population.

No. It isn't.

Yes it is. You believe that there is no God. It's a belief because you can't prove it. Same thing for religious people. Atheism is a dogmatic religion. If you call yourself an atheist, then you are the same as any religious person.

Most prominent atheists are feminists too

Absence of evidence is weak evidence of absence. I believe in what is best proven. That does not include a god. And it certainly is not dogmatic. As a scientist I am proud to be able to say "I don't know"

Burden of proof lies on the claimant. It is not up to Atheists to prove god's nonexistence, but on the Theists to prove that he does exist.

this thread is just bait and replies

bump

Keep repeating your religious dogma. It still doesn't prove that God doesn't exist

That's such a retarded religious statement. Why are religious people the claimants? Atheism has existed just as long as religion has. Why do you think that the religious people are the ones always claiming things? You fags have been doing the same thing for the same amount of time. You are claiming that God doesn't exist, tell me why and prove it with facts. You are also a claimant.

the burden of proof is on you to prove God doesn't exist.

I agree with . The default presumption would be that something does not exist and its existence must be proven, not the other way around.

Also yes, this is some grade-A bait.
Bumpity bump bump bump

no it isn't lol

You are fundamentally misunderstanding what it means to be a claimant and how burden of proof works.

You are asserting that there is something instead of nothing, therefore you have a claim that needs to be backed up with proof. When someone says that there is a lack of something, it cannot be conclusively proven to not exist because "evidence for nonexistence" requires there to be a thing in the first place so that there can be a reference point for the evidence that points to it's lack of existence.

Theists claim that there is a god, therefore they need evidence to support this claim. Atheists claim that there is no god because Theists have not substantiated their claims.

xD lol I'm bumping too guys

bump

bump

I dont believe it is a belief that there is no belief.

Okay, so prove God doesn't exist. Atheists have been around the same amount of time as religious people. Your whole ideology is based on "well the religious people said it first, therefore they have to prove it". That's plain wrong.

And you are asserting that there is nothing, instead of something. Prove it. You are making a claim and can't back it up with any facts.

no no, you need to prove he does.

and you need to prove that he doesn't exist. I'll wait for you to prove it.

Atheism = A religion that is based on faith that God doesn't exist

no I don't

Why? If I said "all niggers are prone to commit crime", in order to prove me wrong, you would have to use facts. You can't just say "the burden of proof is on you". That's a cop out.

The null hypotheses is athiesm

if u say nogs steal, u have to prove its true, not i have to prove its wrong
whats the proof of god?

You are a hardcore cuck if you think this way. That's why I stopped being an atheist back when I was a teenager.

im god

well thats settled. Im god

the burden of proof is on you

And then we investigate that claim using quantifiable statistical data of crime rates in the US to make an informed judgement for or against that hypothesis
Oh, a bronze age shepherd story says he's up there? Sure, we'll keep looking.

You can't prove I'm not god. It says so in my bible.

lolno, he has to disprove im god

What if I said "rocks are capable of providing energy for the entire USA". Would you just say "the burden of proof is on you" because it's so ridiculous in your mind. Or would you prove it wrong with facts?

you can't prove that you are god. You are a claimant. You must first prove that you are right in order for me to contradict you.

Correct. The NULL hypothesis. As in, there is NULL there until proven otherwise. NULL meaning nothing for those of you too lazy to google. Also lets get some tits up in this thread.

I would ask you how that's possible and expect you to prove your claim.

kek

Happy to oblige.

May the peace of Vishnu be with you.

Exactly, you can't prove it wrong. So why did you join a religious movement called atheism to try and prove people who believe in God wrong? It's almost like you are trying to become a member of a sect.

So claim that they are wrong, you fucking retard. Don't just sit there and say "you have to claim that you are right before I respond". Show the evidence that they are wrong. It will destroy them and make them lick their wounds. Why are you just sitting back and asking them to show proof? Stop being such a cuck.

Vishnu is the one true god prove me wrong.

Protip you cant

The concept of God holds that he created the universe. The creator is above the creation, and is not limited to it. The concept of God also holds that since he is not limited by the universe (which is everything), than he is the ultimate being.
The concept of God holds that he is omnipresent, omnipotent, unchanging and eternal etc, which the universe is not, nor is man. Also read above. Also 5 proofs of Aquinas to supplement.

Logic is not material. If the universe is purely natural, then logic can not exist.
Therefore, our minds are not material because we can use logic, which is not material
I once read Discourse on Method and Meditations, so I obviously am very knowledgeable on this subject.

Stopped reading there you sexist shitlord.

So if something can't be proven wrong, it is wrong? Then you create a religious movement called atheism to claim that religious people are wrong? I don't get it.

I think you have misunderstood me. I was saying that belief in Vishnu is RIGHT.

Vishnu exits inside of us all. Whether you are an atheist or any of these other degenerate fake religions, you simply need to have some one on one time with Vishnu and you will realise that Vishnu is the only true god.

What does "being material" have to do with anything?

Bolt isn't locked back. He isnt ready to fire.

As someone once said. "There is no point in arguing and trying to disprove something, that dumb masses started to believe without any evidence in the first place."
Also if this is bait then nice one.

How is this different from my god > your's god debate?
Totally not an argument.

atheist, satanist, no different.

Nobody believes in atheism, they simply lack belief in theism, which makes them atheist.

All of that has nothing to do with atheism, it's the big bang. You could not believe in magic but still not believe in the big bang. Even then, it describes the big bang wrong. It's not that there was nothing, it's that everything was compressed into a single point, because we can see that everything is expanding now, so if we work backwards we can figure that at some point it was all very compressed. Then nobody claims that the expansion was for no reason, or to know what was there before this one point. But people are looking into it.

That's the whole thing, you're adding all these assumptions where anyone who actually understands the topic to even a slight degree admits they don't know. Because that's what theism is, being unable to admit you don't know, then making a bunch of crazy assumptions. Atheism isn't inherently the opposite of that, but it allows the opposite to occur, it allows you to admit you don't know all the answers to those hard questions that theists answer with "god did it." Then you can start looking for real answers that actually have evidence and logic behind them.

As for the bit about evolution, that's simply odds plus time. If you have something that might only happen in one in a million chances, then you take a trillion chances, it starts becoming more and more likely that it happens at some point. The universe is very big and very old, with many reactions happening all the time. The conditions for self-replicating bits to happen are rare, but possible. With this, you can explain life without magic, which is just the lazy man's way of not wanting to think about hard questions.

Change God for a dude doing a simulation and suddenly all fedoras are theists without knowing it.

If you are a cultural fedora please stay in australia stopping the tyranid horde, if not please get a gf or kill yourself.

ITT:

I think the point is that you are probably an atheist towards Vishnu without needing it to be disproved by evidence.

You can't prove that he's an atheist towards VISHNU, there HE IS!

*THEREFORE

TO ALL THE THEISTS;
GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY
YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT I WONT GIVE THEM BACK

THEIST:GOD
ATHEIST: PROVE IT!
THEIST: KJFDSKJFHDSKAKDBFASDBKJBFDABJFKB

THEIST: GOD L O V E S US
ATHEIST: WHY HE HIDES THO?
THEIST: HE'S SHY!

THEIST: GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE
ATHEIST: WHO CREATED GOD?
THEIST: HE ALWAYS THERE LOL

ATHEIST: WHY EVIL EXIST?
THEIST: DUNNO LOL

THEIST: CALAM COSMOLOGICAL ARGUMENT
ATHEIST: THAT NO PROOF DOES
THEIST: IT DO!

We don't know that. you're assuming your own conclusion.

atheism is just a lack of belief in a god or gods, its not a religion

you shouldnt believe anything humans tell you without verifying for yourself. Humans lie easily and naturally, thats why 3 year olds do it all the time.
Why do you belive in God? Have you talked to him? Did angels visit you? Have you.seen superatural miracles? Would you know about "God" if your (lying human) parents, teachers and priests never taught you about Him? Have you ever read a Bible that wasnt printed by some lying corporation?

It is more likely that everyone is a liar than that snakes talk and a magic jew turned water into wine

It's a belief that God doesn't exist, when you can't even prove it. It takes a lot of faith to be an atheist. It's a very dogmatic religion with a lot of rules.

no, its a lack of belief in a god or gods

wrong

rule 1: say spaghetti monster a lot
rule 2: say "the burden of proof is on you" a lot
rule 3: claim you are intellectually superior because you don't believe in god
rule 4: become a feminist
rule 5: support Israel

And so on. There are many unwritten rules when you become an atheist.

It's a belief that God doesn't exist. It's a very tricky religion.

i dont do that
ive never said that
bcz i am
even 1st wave feminism was bad
I dont

then you aren't a true atheist. You're just some dumb kid who ended up following a religion that you don't even enjoy. In order to join the church of Atheism™ you need to follow the rules I presented.

most Israelis are atheists. Look it up, cuck.

you are literally retarded

You sure got me there! Next time, try presenting an argument.

Atheism is a form of satanism without the occult aspect. If you are an atheist, you are willingly supporting a religion that is against God.

Well for one you don't have to wake up every sunday at 8am to go to some shithole to have some faggot in a robe talk about how much better he is than you while demanding your money.

atheism is not a religion, even most christkikes agree

Atheism is a cult. It relies on the faith that God does not exist. Just like christians rely on the faith that God does exist. It's the flip side of the same coin.

The end showed you as a buttmad fedora, you have more proofs of Christ historicity, than roman emperors, fun fact, every few years, sometimes every few months "archaeologists" have to modify their claims because something new was discovered, if your point is correct then all history books written by freemason must be dumped, at least The Bible has some support in the dead sea scrolls.

wrong

It is by definition, if you are sure of something then you have faith and fedoras have more faith than most christians.

You can try changing definitions like leftists always do, but buddhism is advanced enough to tell you to not being a butthurt fedora and is still a religion.

That chart is hilarious. It's cute that they are trying to replicate a political compass. Unfortunately, it's not based on reality.

its true tho

The chart is wrong.

Agnostic isn't a up/down slider, it's the point in the middle that has no affiliation, Gnostic is everything around the point.

wrong

No it isn't. There is no such thing as a "agnostic theist" unless you are 14 years old.

if you currently dont believe in a god you are an atheist

Hail Eris.

How do you know it was hallucinations ? But you know dude, whatever, you are too brainwashed to understand anything.
Cult doesn't require any faith in supernatural events

You are simply too brainwashed to understand my point, disscusion with you are pretty much pointless because you see science and atheism as same thing while it isn't especially that modern science was created by Christians and polytheists

Atheism is a dangerous cult because it teaches people hedonism and immorality.

that was the state, not atheism

I can say same with crusades, it was state, not Christianity

The spirit of bee is strong within you

Atheist morality is based on fundamental humanistic altruism. Christian morality is a castle built on sand that falls into nihilism without faith.

No proof. GTFO

Implying that atheism is not itself nihilism

You are actually retarded, you do know there's also the "Theory of Gravity", right? It isn't interchangeable with hypothesis you dumb nigger.

ITT: Atheists trolling atheists.

I don't think so-called atheists actually believe in no God because let's be frank, the evidence for Him is everywhere you look. What they are doing instead is forming a wall of internal delusion about Him out of fear, anger or offense–or both.

One interesting characteristic of the truth however is that there are no versions of it. Either burying your head in the sand about spiritual realities, or madly shaking your head, crying out loud while covering your ears to drown out the truth won't change a thing in the end about it.

Much better to face the truth of God's existence and come to the light while there's still hope anons.

no it isn't

Perfect length, probably original and non-obvious. 7/8

Choose one

Spierdalaj polska kurwo
>>>/rzabczan/