Ama

hey got raped by my dad at 4 years old which continued for four more and got sold for drugs.

AMA

plot twist
OP was born on leap day on a leap year

How often do you masturbate to the memories?

What drugs? What's the going rate, in oz. for a used up 8 year old whore?

thats why I made this thread.

Why don't you greentext the story so we can all fap to your memories?

I Dont remember, thats around when Mom kicked him out of the house. But I think it was Cocaine from what my mom was telling me

lol what a faggot

Rough guess, how many gallons of your daddies jizz have you swallowed you fucking cum rag?

sure. heres the story from when He sold me to a crackwhore from when I was.

shit man, I Don't know. at least 1.

Wrecked asshole or GTFO!

nigga you gay

fake and gay

I dont have a phone to take a picture of it. so sorry,

FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY

k.

Why would that ungrateful bitch throw him out? Was it becasue he didn't share the drugs?

Thats awful that that happened to you OP, hope your dad gets whats coming to him.

straight answer. He had a big time drug problem. like I remember vividly that they would argue all the time. I asked her recently about that night for theropy and she explained for the longest time they where trying to buy a house but he always spend half of the money on drugs.

Joke Answer, Yes. she radded him out for not sharing like the rest of the neighborhood.

its fake you stupid nigger

k

if this is true, i'm very sorry you had to endure that shit. i can't imagine. overcoming that makes you a much stronger person than anyone here.

Thanks. I havent told anyone this story before (only reason I did it tonight is to vent and fap) so this kinda means something. I really wanna tell my therapist about it next Friday or something.

also for the people wondering, no, it wasnt all bad. I can recall some more "heartwarming" moments if anyone wants some.

My dad kind of experienced sexual abuse a bit too as a child. One time he smashed them with a bat multiple times while they were sleeping and the abuser had to be hospitalized. He would've went to juvenile prison, but when they found out that they were abusing him, the charges were instantly cleared. The abuser woke up from the coma in 5 days and never fucking came back.

are you sure your therapist could handle that shit?

do you forgive your dad?

I mean I told him about the sexual problems I had growing up (showing people/kids my penis at school/wondering into the girls bathroom)

All I have to do is present it in a non sexual/formal way that isnt intended for people to fap to.

No. I still damn him for giving me such a warped view of sex at a such a young age and giving me a legit fettish for kids.

way better then pedo kike propaganda

well i hope your therapist is worth your time. i've had mostly bad experiences with shrinks.

have you talked with your dad at all since he presumably got arrested?

Most therapists think Freud is God. Freud is a filthy sniveling kike and a devout gay pedophile.

thanks for the input, bub. maybe you should get back to jerking off to hentai and watching alex jones now.

Hope that wasn't real. Wondering about what? Probably had your dick in your hand wondering if they'd like it

you're a fucking idiot. adults are trying to talk. go away.

ok good talk, champ. you can fuck off now.

Trust me the guy thinks Freud is/was a dumbass. but seriously go away.

Nope, and I don't want to.

Typo mibads.

suck my dick, sport

[triggered]

Thanks for the adult conversation

Hopefully we get to see some more English

is forgiving him a possibility?

nope

sorry its 3 At night and im barley awake right now.

ok so enough about feelings lets get back to fap time.

who wants more stories?

yeah well unfortunately you're gonna have to forgive his stupid ass. if what you're saying is real, and if you want to get more than just Holla Forums degenerates' attention, you're gonna have to flex your forgive muscle.

Same for me. Just more capable.

3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning? 3 can't be at night, you dumb faggot.

shit, dude, that sucks.

Post more greentext ass slut.

Can the nearest person to you rape you?

Ummm… wat

sorry, fell asleep. got more greentext's

more?

Definitely

Would normal people be in abject horror after looking at that image? I bursted into laughter

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Holla Forums…

Joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, joke about yourselves but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Holla Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened…and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same

Hheeeeh heh heh heh

fake and gay, just another faggot erotica to touch yourself at night. if this were true you'd show us proof of your dad and your tiny penis to go with it.