Ama

John Cooper
John Cooper

hey got raped by my dad at 4 years old which continued for four more and got sold for drugs.

AMA

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

plot twist
OP was born on leap day on a leap year

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

How often do you masturbate to the memories?

James Parker
James Parker

What drugs? What's the going rate, in oz. for a used up 8 year old whore?

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

thats why I made this thread.

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

Why don't you greentext the story so we can all fap to your memories?

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

I Dont remember, thats around when Mom kicked him out of the house. But I think it was Cocaine from what my mom was telling me

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

lol what a faggot

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

Rough guess, how many gallons of your daddies jizz have you swallowed you fucking cum rag?

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

sure. heres the story from when He sold me to a crackwhore from when I was.

I wake up in the familys car in the middle of the night in a middle of bumfuck nowhere.
dad was in the drivers seat taking to someone in the back of the car with his dick espoused
He looks over to me and tells me to get take off my pants
I do
he then tells me that I have to play with one of his friends
I look in the back and its this dirty looking 40 something. I saw him around the house a few times with dad but I had no idea who he was
I do because hes my dad and I was a dumb shit who didnt know when to say no
dude puts me on his lap and starts to feel me up
rubbing my butthole and rubbing my penis
dad says something I couldnt understand
guy barks "WHEN IM FINISHED" I get scared.
he then unzips his pants and starts jerking it while breathing heavily
he then shoves his dick up my ass
he couldn't fit all of it in, he then layed on his side starting to thrust
I start crying and Dad crawls in the back to put his dick in my mouth to shut me up
pass out
I wake up a few hours later at 4 I think
guy is still ass fucking me, all the way in now
Dad and his friend then gets out of the car and traded a paper bag
Long drive home. dad kept sandbagging all my questions
We get home with mom in the front of the house
dad audibly said "oh shit" to himself and got out of the car
mom and dad bickered until mom opened the trunk and I heard her scream "YOU TOOK OUR BABY TO A DRUG TRADE?"
she then runs up to the front seat and grabs me and rushes to the house
next few hours is a blur, but I remember police and a LOT of banging around the house
never see dad again until he pop'd up on the news a few months ago.

shit man, I Don't know. at least 1.

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

Wrecked asshole or GTFO!

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

nigga you gay

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

fake and gay

James Martinez
James Martinez

I dont have a phone to take a picture of it. so sorry,

Christian King
Christian King

FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

k.

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

Why would that ungrateful bitch throw him out? Was it becasue he didn't share the drugs?

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

Thats awful that that happened to you OP, hope your dad gets whats coming to him.

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

straight answer. He had a big time drug problem. like I remember vividly that they would argue all the time. I asked her recently about that night for theropy and she explained for the longest time they where trying to buy a house but he always spend half of the money on drugs.

Joke Answer, Yes. she radded him out for not sharing like the rest of the neighborhood.

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

its fake you stupid nigger

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

k

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

if this is true, i'm very sorry you had to endure that shit. i can't imagine. overcoming that makes you a much stronger person than anyone here.

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

Thanks. I havent told anyone this story before (only reason I did it tonight is to vent and fap) so this kinda means something. I really wanna tell my therapist about it next Friday or something.

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

also for the people wondering, no, it wasnt all bad. I can recall some more "heartwarming" moments if anyone wants some.

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

My dad kind of experienced sexual abuse a bit too as a child. One time he smashed them with a bat multiple times while they were sleeping and the abuser had to be hospitalized. He would've went to juvenile prison, but when they found out that they were abusing him, the charges were instantly cleared. The abuser woke up from the coma in 5 days and never fucking came back.

Xavier White
Xavier White

are you sure your therapist could handle that shit?

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

do you forgive your dad?

David Anderson
David Anderson

I mean I told him about the sexual problems I had growing up (showing people/kids my penis at school/wondering into the girls bathroom)

All I have to do is present it in a non sexual/formal way that isnt intended for people to fap to.

No. I still damn him for giving me such a warped view of sex at a such a young age and giving me a legit fettish for kids.

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

<ITT ANTI-PEDO KIKE PROPAGANDA.

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

way better then pedo kike propaganda

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

well i hope your therapist is worth your time. i've had mostly bad experiences with shrinks.

have you talked with your dad at all since he presumably got arrested?

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

Most therapists think Freud is God. Freud is a filthy sniveling kike and a devout gay pedophile.

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

thanks for the input, bub. maybe you should get back to jerking off to hentai and watching alex jones now.

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

wondering into the girls bathroom
wondering
Hope that wasn't real. Wondering about what? Probably had your dick in your hand wondering if they'd like it

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

and watching alex jones now
<implying I watch Alex Jones
Alex Jones is an agent of Israel, he is a shabbos goy. Why would I be watching that kike lover?

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

you're a fucking idiot. adults are trying to talk. go away.

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

ok good talk, champ. you can fuck off now.

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

Trust me the guy thinks Freud is/was a dumbass. but seriously go away.

Nope, and I don't want to.

Typo mibads.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

suck my dick, sport

William Clark
William Clark

but seriously go away
[triggered]

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

Thanks for the adult conversation

Hopefully we get to see some more English

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

is forgiving him a possibility?

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

nope

sorry its 3 At night and im barley awake right now.

James Bennett
James Bennett

ok so enough about feelings lets get back to fap time.

who wants more stories?

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

yeah well unfortunately you're gonna have to forgive his stupid ass. if what you're saying is real, and if you want to get more than just Holla Forums degenerates' attention, you're gonna have to flex your forgive muscle.

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

sorry its 3 At night
Same for me. Just more capable.

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

sorry its 3 At night
3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning? 3 can't be at night, you dumb faggot.

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

shit, dude, that sucks.

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

Post more greentext ass slut.

Can the nearest person to you rape you?

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

Ummm… wat

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

sorry, fell asleep. got more greentext's

Dad picked me up from Grandpa and Grandmas house
when we get home we take a shower together (this was normal in my family, it saved money)
when we get In he gets on his knees and starts sucking me off
it felt weird. I obiously didnt know what he was doing at the time but I liked it
he gets up and tells me to do the same to him
It was hard trying to get his penis in my mouth but I was able to get the head in
Just stark licking like crazy
I think I even stuck my tongue in the eye hole idk
he starts breathing hard and Cum splatters on my face
ask him what did I do
he tells me I made him very happy

more?

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Definitely

Henry King
Henry King

Would normal people be in abject horror after looking at that image? I bursted into laughter

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Holla Forums…

Joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, joke about yourselves but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Holla Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened…and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

Hheeeeh heh heh heh

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

fake and gay, just another faggot erotica to touch yourself at night. if this were true you'd show us proof of your dad and your tiny penis to go with it.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit