CUCK RELIGION

relevantmagazine.com/god/what-bible-says-about-how-treat-refugees

Love Refugees As Yourself
When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)

Leave Food for the Poor and the Foreigner
When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner. (Leviticus 19:9-10)

God Loves the Foreigner Residing Among You
He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt. (Deuteronomy 10:18-19)

The Sin of Sodom: They Did Not Help the Poor and Needy
Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. (Ezekiel 16:49)

Do Not Oppress a Foreigner
Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)

Do Not Deprive Foreigners Among You of Justice
"So I will come to put you on trial. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive the foreigners among you of justice, but do not fear me,” says the Lord Almighty. (Malachi 3:5)

Do Whatever the Foreigner Asks of You
“As for the foreigner who does not belong to your people Israel but has come from a distant land because of your name— for they will hear of your great name and your mighty hand and your outstretched arm—when they come and pray toward this temple, then hear from heaven, your dwelling place. Do whatever the foreigner asks of you, so that all the peoples of the earth may know your name and fear you, as do your own people Israel, and may know that this house I have built bears your Name. (1 Kings 8:41-44)

Leave Your Door Open to the Traveler
No stranger had to spend the night in the street, for my door was always open to the traveler (Job, discussing his devotion to God) (Job 31:32)

Invite the Stranger In
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ (Matthew 25:25-36)

We Were All Baptized By One Spirit
Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many. (1 Corinthians 12:12-14)

Love Your Neighbor as Yourself
For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself." (Galatians 5:14)

relevantmagazine.com/god/what-bible-says-about-how-treat-refugees

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/w/images/a/a8/Hitler_Table_Talk.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Geez, you're going hard on Christians today, huh Chaim?

bump

bump

Check my digits

Anyone who posts below this post is acknowledging to feeding a slide thread.

Nice try, Cohen

Just the opposite, the mods are trying to bury anything anti Christian hard

Where are the mods?

another bump

lel

also
sure lets accept the stranger in, but if he is a sinner he can gtfo.

Check 'em

Finally

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

DIVDE AND CONQUER

Sage, slide and kill yourself

Christianity is just another desert sandnigger religion.

Christianity's love of the week, and glorification of poverty and mercy were the beginning of the disease of leftism/marxism.

HEIL WOTAN!

Well I guess it beats 100000 "reported for Holla Forumss"

Because they know of D&C tactics you fucking faggot.

Sage for slide thread, D&C and general kikeish.

BUMP

Holla Forums please fuck off back to your containment board.

It has nothing to do with that up until yesterday the mods were banning everything even remotely critical of Christianity, that's why things have finally boiled over.

This, yesterday the majority of the threads on page 1 and 2 were made by christkikes.

I knew the influx of normies would bring along a new infusion of shills.

Why oh why did we get a news article? Shills are going to triple down on attempting to discredit and compartmentalize to stop more redpilling.

Try new tactics

You too, historical revisionism of events that are less then a week old is pretty hard to pull off even for a king of the jews

Checked

Just off yourself.

Notice how christcucks never actually address the points made against them or refute the bible verses, but only scream "d&c" and demand the mods to come save them?

That's only the natural reaction to censorship, look up the Streisand effect

Replace D&C with "christian thread" and you pretty much have the catalog of yesterday, you retards still don't get everyone on here hates you, do you?

In every ancient Medditeranean culture, it was considered the most grievous taboo to mistreat a guest. That's what this is referring to. Guests. Travellers temporarily residing in your land. Not invaders who want to rape your daughters.

"Censorship"

There used to be 2 threads at a time calling christians cucks, not 10.
That's only natural reaction to inflation of shit, look up spamming.

Making a lot of assumptions here bruv.

if you come to my house and take a shit on the floor, would you call it a police state when I call the cops?

The Jews fear Christ Jesus!

And the mods always either locked them or let them get shit posted into oblivion. They also banned a lot of posters as well see

Okay

lol sure buddy. The shitposting is a natural occurence in shit threads btw, you might want to lurk more.

-Adolf Hitler 'Mein Kampf

Yes anything that questions blind devotion yosef bar yeshua is shit I know how faith works

>>>/christian/

Too bad you don't know anythin about how chan culture works, kike.

SAGE SAGE ALL 20 CHRISTIANS ARE ALL KIKE KILLING CRUSADERS, THE OTHER TWO AND A HALF BILLION OTHER CHRISTIANS ARE JUST INTERPRETING IT WRONG

REPORTED FOR INTL
DEPORTED FOR LENTILS
LAMENTED FOR MENTALS

I guess not I thought the only acceptable nigger speak was "fam" and "tbh" but I guess were saying were dropping g's now too

jesus is a jew and nothing can change that
all followers of jesus the jew must be gassed

You are a jew and nothing can change that
All followers of user the jew must be gassed

That does NOT mean we have to let millions of them flood into our countries like a bunch of savage invaders!

I'm more proving a point on how easy it is to call someone something without basis for it.

Nice picture of hitler btw, I'm sure those exact words came out of his mouth during a speech :^)

OP here, hitler is also a jew and needs to be gassed along with his christcuck followers.

second post, always a shill

Fundamentalism is a problem, we cannot rely on scripture. The traditions that have grown around it are what really matter and those are the ones we need to keep alive.

I'm sure nothing concerning the weimacht has been tampered with user.

Therefore your images must be correct.

OP is cucked.

You think that just because the Bible tells us to treat our fellow human beings with respect that somehow means we should let them walk all over us or invade our country in droves? No! It does not!

This shilling has been going on for months. The bible talks about people that believe in God, not random ass sandniggers.

For fucks sake.

Goys please.

nothing in christianity is for aryans
it's all for desert semites

wikispooks.com/w/images/a/a8/Hitler_Table_Talk.pdf

Hitler's table talks are well documented.

Liberal mindset kids.

K

Mind proving it? There isn't much to suggest that this was tampered with. There's a lot of evidence to support the hypothesis that his public christianity was just to placate his Catholic countrymen since they were very much against NSDAP since the beginning. There's a good video that explains all this but I didn't save it.

Reminder to sage as we are being tardeted with D&C spam

SAGE FOR RELIGION D/C THREAD #897960875069870956890568968

SAGE FOR D/C

SAGE FOR SLIDING SHILL THREAD

SAGE SAGE SAGE

SAGE FOR JUSTICE

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

While we are having a shit thread anyway, is this a new mod?

SAGE

Proving tampering of old documents?
I don't think that's actually possible besides getting the guy who did the act.

Besides it should be common sense to doubt most stuff posted here.

sage

How about saging.

Yeah that is a new guy how (((strange)))

bump

I know you can't prove that documents were altered, but do you have any proof to suggest the table talks aren't real? Doesn't have to be smoking gun conclusive. Even Goebbels wrote about Hitler's private distaste for christianity in his journals.

Guess he is just a global vol not a board vol.

KILL YOURSELF MOONMAN

no need for a thread like this, user. Most of Holla Forums ist already past their christian-by-insecurity phase.

Though there are still some hidden kike on a stick worshipers around here

Besides common sense regarding tampering of war documents, I cannot provide any sort of conclusive proof regarding legitimacy.

All I know is there's a crusade (lel) against christians at the moment, a pretty big player within KGB has held a lecture about how removing religion from a people would make them degenerate, and how several luciferians have come out and said that christianity is a huge problem for the one world religion.

Mind you, I'm not christian, I just find all these (((coincidences))) odd.

Maybe the proles can't handle atheism without resorting to nihilism, but that's what paganism is for. Blood and soil. Imagine not giving any fucks about what happens in the middle east because you opted out of abrahamic faiths from the beginning. Sounds like heaven.

I have no idea where you are going with this. I know several christians and muslims who couldn't give less of a fuck about the middle-east.

Oh wow. A handful doesn't. That sure changes everything.

Because your anecdotes reflect the population at large?

Oh so there's a quarter of christians being cucks is that why you are so buttblasted?

This nigga be retarded.

70%*

Allright that was retarded, should have read the image properly :^)

I went to /christian/ and was disturbed at how all of the most popular threads were muds and libcucks trying to prove that christians can't be waycis or white-nationalists.

Even on Holla Forums of all places it's cucked, how can anyone excuse this?

So now that we have that figure, does that impact your opinion at all? 70% of christians are fairly philo-Semitic.

Yes that does change my opinion on US Christians.

70% of em are cucks, that's quite a lot.

I made some images about those threads and others. It really does betray what the endgame of the path of christianity really means.

Do you really think European Christians are much different?

All of that shit applies to kikes.
Open borders for Israel.

Till there's factual evidence, I'll reserve my judgement. Jews have their hooks deep in USA, I'd hope other countries are wiser.

Thats hundreds of millions of people

I didn't find any pan-European polling of christian support for Israel. What country are you from though? Catholics are mega cucked for israel now.

What's the matter? Don't like it when someone tells the truth about your kike religion?

Uh isn't it 70% of the sample from the survey?
I highly doubt that a survey could get every person in the country.

I'm from a non-catholic country.

I assume you haven't taken a statistics class. That's a representative sample. You don't need to take a sample of every person because that much granularity is irrelevant. You're looking for trends. Samples show you them.

Which? I might be able to find a poll for your country. I'm guessing bongland?

So what, you could have a sample size of 10 people and then extrapolate from there? Sounds like bullshit.

You could, but that'd be bad methodology. The sample for this poll was >1000 which is what you want for good sampling.

Sage

so 1001? :^)

just shitpostin, above 1000 sounds like a decent size

Right, but when people criticize christianity this is what we're talking about. We aren't pulling our accusations of philosemitism out of the ether.

Well I don't mind criticism, but 10 fucking threads about the same thing is outright sliding no matter what the content is.

Couple that with all the divide and conquer tactics (((some people))) are known to use, it makes it worse.

Nah this happens every time there's an uptick of anti-christianity posting such as myself. /christian/ shits their pants that they are being criticized for making so many anti-pagan, anti-atheist threads so they make a hundred low-energy anti-christian threads to make it seem that it's really the christians that are being unfairly persecuted. It's a lot like the rabbi painting a swastika on his own temple really.

Ah, makes sense I suppose.
Been fun discussing this but alas I got to go be a normie now.

Thanks for the civil debate user.

You too mate, take care.

This is how you get dubs

SIE SIND EINE SCHANDE FÜRS VATERLAND