Victoria Martens, 10, Murdered by Hispanic

On the day Victoria Martens was going to celebrate her 10th birthday, she was found dead in her family’s apartment by Albuquerque police officers, her dismembered remains wrapped in a burning blanket.

Details of what New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez and law enforcement officials described as an unspeakable crime emerged Thursday in a criminal complaint made public and filed against the girl’s mother, her boyfriend and his cousin. The three were taken into custody late Wednesday night.

Police say Victoria was injected with methamphetamine, sexually assaulted, strangled and stabbed before being dismembered.

archive.is/rVbfW

Other urls found in this thread:

unicef.org/aids/child_abuse_in_the_world_2012_report.html
unicef.org/protection/57929_57997.html
census.gov/population/estimates/nation/intfile3-1.txt
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2015/07/18/repost-myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/
heavy.com/news/2016/08/victoria-martens-michelle-fabian-gonzales-jessica-kelley-criminal-complaint-facebook-photos-methamphetamine-albuquerque-new-mexico-murder-go-fund-me-charges-father-birthday-updates/
forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?480-Russian-Man-High-on-Spice-Kills-His-Newborn-Daughter-and-Eats-Her-Heart
tosh.cc.com/video-clips/tvgiiy/extended-interview---guy-on-shrooms--web-intervention---uncensored
youtube.com/watch?v=lHlJL8GLzGI
newscientist.com/article/dn4207-wild-dingoes-descended-from-domestic-dogs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White women will defend this.

Who'd have known; it was some spic.

HE AINT DINDU NUFFIN RONG HOMES
I hope Trump uses it for memetic fuel.

I just want you guys to know before casting judgment that this person is not indicative of all Hispanics in general.

Most of them are really nice people.

Sounds like a chemical janky dojin

remember, white man, there is nothing wrong with raping lolitas

Most of them are illegal scum.

This

We know all non whites aren't like that, but non whites better start understanding it's not our job to babysit them and sit there doing nothing while they rape and murder our people.

You guys sound incredibly racist and bigoted.

I can't wait to hang your entrails from the nearest light pole to your house.

The day is nearing.

i dindu nuffin

Do you know where you are exactly ?
Fix your own problems nigger and get the fuck back to your own countries.

Kill those beaners.

Pic related.

That is immaterial you know.

They do not clean up their own house but instead spread their disease into ours. When we clean our house, they get no say in how or when we do it, or what we clean out of our house. Nit's make lice after all. And if they didn't want to be Nits, they fucking fix their shit. They haven't.

Now I ask.
Where is her father?
The rage that builds in me over this child I have never even met, I cannot imagine how he hasn't completely went off the rails and hasn't started murdering every spic and politician in town.
I don't get it.

Welp.

I wonder if Common Cuck is going to mention this in his next video.

Oh wait…he's not white….nevermind….

The children would see user. We need to discretely send them to "emmigration" camps. After than it's open season on partisans of course.

why are spics so pedophilic? literally every spic rapes his cousin or something down in spictopia

Those words don't work on us. Infact we are in general much much worse. There are no words that can describe us.

But for all the vile, evil, sick and twisted horror we have embraced in this life. We stand on the side of honesty, family, culture, and our species. Which is more than can be said of common normie filth whom wallow in this societies lies and corruption fed into them my foul yid infestation. We morn for this child, feel righteous hate for the crimes against her, and know a hollow spot in our heart opens for a time over this news, while the wider society of the west will ignore it and even laugh, letting their kike masters control the direction of their minds

No matter what we are. We are clearly better than you.

Who injects meth?

Also why would a spic waste his meth on someone he is about to kill?

Meth Confirmed Chemical Weapon

See, I knew a white person had to be at fault here somehow.

White people account for pedophiles far more than any other race in America.

Clappistan parents who think their kid has ADHD or some other bullshit illness.

Only white guys spend enough time around kids to get romantic with them

Nobody wants to hear that shit, spic. Your fucking days are numbered. Don't come begging for your life here, you'll find no quarter.

See that shit? dubs of the good year!
You are fucking finished, spics.

This is my niece. This is my blood. This is my family. I won't get all of you. Some of you better start running though.

Well, I'm glad we both agree white people are disgusting pedophiles on the whole, but I think you're subtly implying that Hispanics don't spend time with their kids, and that's just completely racist.

People that do meth. You either inject or smoke or you don't know what you're doing.

BASED BANNON

Prove it.

Nice evidence lad

thats probably due to whites being the majority population, why is cousin fucking and childfucking so popular amongst the manlet spics?

According to the most recent reports from the United Nations Committee on the Rights of the Child, mexico city has the HIGHEST LEVEL of child molestation/pedophilia/child abuse IN THE WORLD.
The report indicates that in mexico city:

2 in 4 girls and 4 in 10 boys (that is 50% of women and 40% of men) will be sexually abused before they reach the age of 18. In 80% of these cases, the abuser will be a family member or someone well known to the child.

Each year, approximately one million more children in mexico city are introduced into commercial sexual exploitation

unicef.org/aids/child_abuse_in_the_world_2012_report.html
unicef.org/protection/57929_57997.html

The report noted that this high level on child abuse is due to the fact that this ancient practice dating back to the times of human sacrifices and child abuse that were common and legal in aztec society still widespread among the modern inhabitants of mexico city.

600 year ago it was COMPLETELY legal to abuse children in mexico city, according to aztec laws:

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life

You just proved me right moron.

Hispanics spend enough time around their kids to inject them with meth, rape them, and kill them.

She is white. As am I. That is all the excuse I need to kill all of you beaners.

Shills and normal fags will not be ignored. It gives such comments power to the minds of those whom come here new. To us, veterans of the chans, that is not how it works. But to idiots whom have been fed lies their whole life? They must have things explained, the lies revealed. And strength demonstrated.

We are clearly under an influx of shills and normies right now with several new attempts to subvert us. Sitting back on our heels and ignoring the enemy is worse than anything else we can do.

If you don't want to fight. I suggest you get the fuck out and hide. If that whore hillary gets in, the purges begin. And anyone whom has come to this site is at risk of being rounded up in their fucking extermination campaign.

Someone is doing the raping.

I know that it may technically and statistically be true that they may rape kids on average more, but that still makes you racist.

Blacks do it disproportionately for sure
Hispanics are lumped in with whites so it's hard to tell.
Do you really expect the evidence to back up your hot opinions?

its only because blacks are allergic to kids

slamming meth is hardmode of the drug world lad

meth and oxycotin are the cancer ruining the lives of low-income white people tbh, shit like vid related is what slamming meth does to you over time

I'll be generous and give you 50% of the whites are actually Hispanic.
Even then, you're still at 27% which is only slightly lower than African Americans.

I'm telling you from actual knowledge of interacting with a lot of white people, there is an incredibly dangerous child rape culture within the white community. It just goes unspoken.

t. Common "Godly Nigger" Cuck

yeah fuck off back to Holla Forums you wetback piece of shit, you spics have been shitting up the board the last few days and you guys suck at shitposting and trolling in general. learn to fucking read english before you try to post on english speaking boards you fucking idiots

A person on meth whom figures it will be easier to rape a loli on meth. She might even enjoy it and want more dik right? And hell, get her hooked she will suck muh dik every day for another hit. So fill er up.

Is it strange that I saw another thread, here or halfland can't remember, with the same pictured lass, but the other thread had stated her mother killed he this way. Is that strange?

This. I can't fully express how true this is; Sitting around and ignoring them will make you ineffective. Convert and recruit, or your cause will die, regardless of the truth.

0,235 x 0,776 = 0,1824 % cases committed by hispanics

27 million hispanics were in the US in 1994 on a 263 million total population

27/263 = 0,1026 = 10,27 % of population is hispanic

White population in 1995: 83 %
census.gov/population/estimates/nation/intfile3-1.txt

Whites: 0,765 x 0,776 = 59,93 % of all pedophilia cases

Whites: 59.93/ 83 = 0.722

Hispanics: 18.24/10.27 = 1,776

Spics commit much more pedophilia compared to their population around that time, especially when the amount of spics among the whites in that prison is 50 % and not 23 %.

Kill yourself taconigger

you do know Houston had an epidemic of male child sex workers back in the 80's. it goes way back and its fucking disgusting, still happens on occasion in the present day. its been happening for a long time and ignoring it has enabled pedophilia in the USA.

FUCK YOU SHITSKIN THOSE ARE CHILDREN. YOU DONT BRING RACISM WHEN CHILDREN ARE BEING ABUSED BY SAVAGES. FUCKING GODAMNED SOCIAL JUSTICE CUCK FUCKWAD.

YOU ARE FUCKED IN THE HEAD AND WILL JOIN THE PEDOS IN A SHALLOW GRAVE.

We need to bring our children out of poverty and reduce the amount of broken and single mother families! Not only for european people but also the minorities in our countries. Why? Because that reduces the amount of criminality down to the base amount of minority rates. Yes, it's a White Man's Burden.

The Family unit is a sacred principle of civilization and humanity.

do you understand population distribution you fucking kike?

It ain't you.

You seen the asses on some of those spic kids? I don't even have a reaction image for it..

That will only happen now with men whom decide to stand and take what is theirs and force this world to conform to their wishes. This is how it has always been.

Good Men will have to stand and destroy other Good Men whom still believe lies and support such crimes as this unknowingly. Trump cannot singlehandedly turn this nation around, but he has done much to show there are huge numbers of people worthy of fighting for.

This is the hell Jews unleashed upon us.

that shit has been enabled in Texas. Putting up a wall will stop to it and flush out the pedophiles out in the open. since they wont be able to get underaged pussy. the next step will be to keep an eye on women's and men's shelters. predatory pedophile faggots who work there sometimes snatch up children.

the next years will be interesting. keep an eye on your children anons.

It's only a crime if done to a higher caste.
Technically, only white men can be raped.

Most whites are really nice people too. But you don't see spic countries replacing their own populations with whites, do you?

This. Some shills need to be replied to.

Nice fanfic but methamphetamines actually do have a calming effect on children.

some shelters dont allow people with criminal records to join up. so theres a lack of blacks and spics.

anyways shitposting or not, keep an eye on it. you dont want kikes and their pedo grubdogs to shit up the lives of people who have already hit rock bottom.

It said the body was dismembered, does that mean they chopped off arms and shit?

No such thing as a pedo if you are white…
And who cares about women's shelters? That discrimination against white males.

>>>Holla Forums

If you haven't hopped on the Talmudism for whites, goy do I have some bad news for you…

Talmudism for whites train*

Police found the body with both arms and one leg cut off, yes.

stupid ass spic, cant you read what i posted read what i posted I SAID SHELTERS not womens shelters you fucking failed mgtow illiterate nigger.

Send this shit to Trump.

Any infographs on mexican violence towards women and children?
I hope they fry that fucking wetback.

theres also more white people in america than any other race in america

good example why the 'it's islam' meme is just a meme. It doesn't matter whether shitskins are muslims, christians, atheists or whatever there might be; shitskin from south america or a shitskin from south europe or a shitskin from africa - shitskin is a shitskin.

ftfy

That may be true, but…

that's not really the issue, is it?

The issue is that Mexicans have their own country to live in, and don't need to come over here and tear-down ours to Mexico's level.

WHAT THE FUCK

Video related.

It's probably bullshit cooked up by the media to make it look like anything but a random spic encounter. Because that would actually be a threat.

If the child had been aborted she would have been happier and safer.

Abortion can fix most of the world's problem, abortion and birth control and sex ed. People who shouldn't have children won't be forced to have them and pedos will not have such easy pickings.

ahem

> WHOM

Yeah. They usually just decapitate people.

8/8

Hitler according to mainline academics

It wasn't the boyfriend of the little girl you nigger. Take your meds.

who let Pfizer in

White women need to be enslaved.

By?

Their fathers and/or husbands. Patriarchy.

Good answer. Good answer.

Donde esta, Pedro?

10/10 top bait

death to white women, but not my mum.

Suck a dick, nigger. The only 'bigot' here is the one crying about how mean Holla Forums is for getting rightfully angry at what is another of multiple instances where these spics prove they need to be deported, or outright murdered for their animal behavior!

Yes and then we have died out

The other way around, you stupid nigger. Try interviewing our overwhelming nigger prison population. You'll reports near 90% of these niggers talking about child sexual abuse. No fathers around. Mom is either out working or partying all the time. Who the fuck is going to report child sexual abuse in the black community. You got hordes of niglets running around with nobody looking after them and yet you're fucking stupid enough to think they aren't preyed upon.

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2015/07/18/repost-myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/

All serious dopeheads shoot it.
They start off smoking,snorting it but they get a tolerance to it.
When it stops working they graduated to slamming it.
That's when they really lose their fucking mind.

It's time to Commence Operation Wetback 2.0

Better than sounding like a little conformist faggot.

You're bigoted against us, that makes us even.

I'LL GET MY KICKS

BY PICKING OFF SMELLY SPICS

There is no justice left in this world.

don't do this

Wait a minute

Future tumblrina landwhale

Crisis averted.

(((they))) hate victory for the white race. Therefor, (((they))) will do everything in their power to kill and slaughter every chance of victory, including this little girl.

Much cuter, thank you.

This guy could be a professor at a Leftist university.

You'll hang with them.

Her mother was a junkie, methheads are absolutely soulless subhuman vermin, if she got her fix she could probably give less of a fuck about her kid. Its so fucked, Duterte has the right idea, opiate addicts, drunks, etc. should have a chance to detox but with methheads we should just put them out of their misery. I got two ribs broken once when one of them fucking mugged me with a lead pipe, hope that $20 I had on me was worth it you piece of shit.

You got lucky. I've seen meth heads go full mental like they were straight out of I Am Legend.

That is a stunningly beautiful young girl, she would have grown up to look like a classy american from the 40s

Instead she was brutalized by a savage, encouraged by her own mother…where is her birth father? I hope for his sake he is dead, because they wont allow him to perform the injection.

can you imagine being their defense attorney? holy fuck.

I cannot put myself into the position of someone with no moral compass or soul. Doing such hurts my insides

Non-whites shouldn't even be here. The whites that agree to let them in and to arrest people for "hate-speech" need to be violently murdered also.

The fuck, we need to bring back public hanging to send a message, Some one knew these animals were unstable and let this bitch keep the child in that environment. Some one else needs to hang along with the animals.

Soon

actually, public hangings are mental positive for humans, we are so divorced from death these days, it breeds arrogance and decadence, if we brought back public death we would have a healthier relationship with not only our mortality, but the way we live.

That's immediately what i thought when i saw her picture.

It's a godawful fucking shame that we lost her. I'm seriously having trouble dealing with this.

I can't imagine how horrible it'd be if some people took out their anger at an unjust system on this murderer and the drug addled cunt who facilitated it

Fucking this, arrogant cunts make me want to puke blood when I see them bitch about services here. FUCK OFF back to your shithole country and take your fucking brood with you you cunts.

Seriously, I'd probably cry myself to sleep seeing the pictures of what they'd do to them. It's be a shame if something happened to them

I'm not a sadist but i can't imagine what i'd do if i ever got my hands on that filthy spic and that useless whore of a 'mother'.

And even then; she's already gone and nothing will bring her back. We can only pray her soul is at peace now. Fuck.

EL ES UN NINO BUENE, NO COMITIU NADA DE MAL! ESTAVA A IR A LA IGREJA E VOLVER SU VIDA AO NORMAL!

NECESSITAMOS DE MAS DINERO PARA LOS PROGRAMAS SOCIALES!

I feel ya bro. Let's just hope the birth control & fluoride in the water help make the few testosterone filled folks docile enough to not lash out. That'd be just no good. No good! We can't be having that.

We're actually about 90% hispanic, you'd need to nuke the city to do that.

Very little of value would be lost.

That's what i want to know too. 5 shekels say the mother divorced him for her spic boyfriend.

I wouldn't mind crowdfunding his path to retribution. If he hasn't killed himself already.

probs exactly how it went down tbh

>A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life

I don't mean to shill for Hispanic shitskins here, but I didn't find support for these claims in any UNICEF report, and that first link to a 2012 report takes me to a page that no longer exists.

The second quote about Aztec law (allowing a man to derive sexual pleasure from a child as long as he doesn't penetrate) seems to be a near-identical quote attributed to Ayatollah Khomeini.

We prefer facts here at Holla Forums

Shows how shitty and degenerate that show was, got sick of everyone going "how come you don't watch it?".

There are no sympathetic characters when it comes to meth, only the innocents whose lives get destroyed by sub-human tweaker filth and the pieces of shit who peddle it.

Bullshit, Abq is about 50 percent spic, give or take, and less than 2 percent nigger.
t. Albuquerque resident

Is that from Krokodil?

Actually it was a really good series man. It doesn't glorify meth use, at the end of the show everyone's life is a fucking disaster.

It didn't glorify the use or distribution of meth so shut up.

Anyone who watches Breaking Bad and thinks it glorifies meth is retarded.
It fucking destroyed everyone in that show.

What the fuck mang, that is picked right out of the walking dead.

You arent supposed to sympathize with the main characters at the end you dipshit

Walt: Becomes meth kingpin but looses his family, his humanity, his life

Jessie: Looses the women he loved most in this world, Cant deal with the fact he murdered an innocent man, spends an entire year cooking meth as a prisoner

Skyler: looses her husband, her family, her lover

Hank: The only character who doesnt "break bad" but he looses his ability to walk for almost a whole season and then is murdered and buried deep in the middle of nowhere

Marie: Looses the trust of her sister (like anyone cared) and then her husband

Walt Jr: Looses his father and will never have breakfast again

Saul: Looses his highly profitable shady lawyer buisness. Now manages a cinnabon and lives the rest of his life in regret

Gomey: Dead

Gustavo: After he ties up his own loose ends he is killed by his pride (and a wheelchair bomb) leaving his entire empire that he built his whole life to rot

It is degenerate but unlike say weeds or anything on (((ABC))) you KNOW its degenerate. You arent supposed to sympathize with anyone at the end of the story. You are supposed to be disguested by them. I could go on for a fortnight about this show but i will derail the thread and BrBa isnt Holla Forums worthy

All of New Mexico is spic. Very virulent hateful spics at that. They spill over into Colorado often, especially the Southern part.. always with attitude and shit-tier driving. Like driving down the middle of the highway high off meth/heroin.
Fuck them and FUCK THAT STATE NM!
Horrible place.

Skyler was a cheating whore and a 'stronk womynz' bitch. No one gives a fuck.

Kek'd.

Also the ex-cop has his savings for his grand daughter confiscated and of course Walt fucking shoots him.

That nervous bitch that arranged the ingredients for the meth got poisoned by Walt.

Fucking no one got out of this unharmed. It's a complete trainwreck in slow-motion.

Most of them aren't really people

Just kidding. No spic is a human being.

Also, in real life, a shit load of people actually get away with it and don't completely lose everything in their lives like a moralistic TV narrative would have you believe (proving that BB is actually NOT FUCKING DEGENERATE). Hustle in moderation, friends.

holy fuck man, wasn't even expecting that screaming bitch

you guys hear the latest info on how the elite are having meth parties in ufos and playing with time travel tech while you are stuck on an AI interface? google it

Also, in real life, law-abiding normies typically don't attempt to become meth kingpins.

This was slated for disaster from the start.

Every post you've made itt has been pretty retarded tbh

How could anyone do this to such a sweet girl.

Good night sweet princess.

Well, at least Commissioner Gordon is on the case. Let's hope Batman fucking kills them.

5 facts about Victoria:

heavy.com/news/2016/08/victoria-martens-michelle-fabian-gonzales-jessica-kelley-criminal-complaint-facebook-photos-methamphetamine-albuquerque-new-mexico-murder-go-fund-me-charges-father-birthday-updates/

Is that video what actors use as reference before they play a zombie?

For what purpose? Is a 10 year old girl not already small enough to fit in a fucking bathtub?

they're still going back.
ALL SUBHUMAN SCUM MUST GO

go back to mexico juan, go see how much better it is there with your fucking narcos, shit food, near-constant poverty. you freaks deserve it and that's why we're building a wall. to keep subhuman freaks like you out.

that looks like the early stages of krokodil, can't wait for USA to go full duerte and start turning the traffickers into drownies. if you take drugs, better stop now.

What a shame, cute kid would have grown into something beautiful. I wonder how exactly the police were tipped off though.

I didn't expect to get this kinda mad today

Police were called to the residence because of battery.

Most likely the mother called 911. But of course only after the brutal fucking murder of her daughter.

It's always the kids that get the shit end of the stick.

I live in New Mexico, just outside Albuquerque. It's been the water-cooler discussion for the past few days since it happened.
The main complaint is people saying NM needs to bring back the Death Penalty. Which I wouldn't mind, but these monsters wouldn't be eligible for it unless it gets retried at that point.
Still, Prison Justice will probably get them.

You can fuck with the cops, you can fuck with the judges, you can even fuck with the feds. But if you touch a kid, you fucking die in prison.

Except that I saw on the news that the APD spokeswoman said that they were keeping her out of Gen pop because "she is a high profile prisoner" hopefully that is only until her trial, since if she got killed in county jail before the trial it could fuck up the court proceeding but I really, really, hope they don't cuck out and put her anywhere but gen pop after the conviction where they will almost certainly die slowly and painfully.

Shitskins really should get exterminated, of what use are they anyway?

No shit. All 3 of them will get shanked in prison.

Causing pain and suffering.

I wonder what went through that officer's mind at that moment.

How does a meth head crack whore even get custody of 2 children?

The father was completely out of the picture, how does this shit happen.

Her spic boyfriend looks like a little bitch.

Also he was supposed to be on supervised probation, but he wasn't.

Before taking the life of sweet Victoria, this degenerate scum also beat a woman inside a car that had a baby in it.

And that whore of a mother decided to just hook up with this sub-human filth.

Anyone who defends modern white womynz after this deserves a bullet through their skulls.

wanna kms tbh fam

t. abq

Beaner here. That spic needs to fucking hang or be shot. Still, fuck that shit, no need to stop Holla Forums from righteous furry. Stop with the PR bullshit.

ah fuck me.

Drugs are destroying many poor european (and american european) lifes.

It's the weapon of nihilism. I remember reading about ukrainian anarchists in the 1920s complaining that for a long time the jews bought up a majority of the crops to make liquor. Drugs can be a weapon!

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?480-Russian-Man-High-on-Spice-Kills-His-Newborn-Daughter-and-Eats-Her-Heart

(don't click the spoiler if you don't like Gore)

I hate to drive a wedge but this is just further proof that slavs aren't white. When whites go on a binge, at worst, they think their child is a chicken and put it in the microwave, THEY DO NOT PERFORM RITUALS ON THEM AND EAT THEIR HEARTS.

This white womynz watched as a degenerate sub-human plowed her 10 year old daughter while another woman smothered her, then kept on watching as he strangled her and the other bitch started stabbing her in the torso, and then kept on watching as they dismembered her.

It's just as bad.

you've never looked into research chems have you? this is what they do to you,effect on niggers is about 50x worse.

It's hard to consider race traitors as white. I'm talking about white white people who accidently microwave their kids. Not stuff like this slav case or the one the thread is about.

Was the women in the Victoria woman a slav?
Russians are incredible poor, demoralized and forced privatization of the soviet union over night created a free for all wild-west type capitalism that saw the rise of millions of degenerate drug and child prostitution rings. That is example what is happening in places like LA with young boys and meth. I'm pretty sure if the US society bould be broken over night like that you'd see all kinds of shit going on.

Probably something racial involved in their drug things thats why straight edge is the only way for russian fascists. BUT that doesn't mean they're not indo-europeans ('white' as a group doesn't exist). You're trying to be more radical than even the NatSocs of the 30s in regards of the east-baltic people.

They are definitely white and they're definitely doing the most fucked-up shit, like this 'mother' did to Victoria.

that sounds like commie talk

Doesn't look white tbh

The idea of White / black is an americaan invention that is based on european "Whites" versus African "Blacks". But that is a crude categorization. It's nothing scientific and the rest of the world doesn't even use it. Here in europe the idea of "white people" is realy new. I heard it for the first time here in germany from lefties trying to blame germans for slavery (that we never had).

In actual science Indo-european caucasians, the sub-saharan africans and the East-Asians. Everything inbetween is a mixture, off-shoot or mongrolization.

So "Blacks" that americans call everyone with black skin wether they are australian aboriginals or sub-saharan africans are not a real group. And Whites doesn't mean indo-europeans either. That bitch from the Young Turks is armenian who is considered indo-european. But noone would call her white.

The Nazis didn't have DNA research yet but they managed to identify the different genetic populations with crude methods and got alot of flak for that. Nowadays modern DNA research have basically confirmed their theories. According to the Nazis the germans for example were a mix of Alpine people, Western-francian people, Nordic people and baltic people. And you find exactly that when you look for Y-DNA Haplogroupds. European Russians are east-baltic people related to the baltic people according to the nazis.

Modern white women are absolute garbage. Cope with it.

I did a whole lot of shit when i was young, i'm lucky i never ran into the shit that does this. Drugs; not even fucking once.

Spice is synthetic marijuana, which can be a variety of different and highly dangerous synthetic drugs which haven't been scheduled yet, kind of like bath salts. Blaming slavs in general for the behavior of a single addict and the catastrophic effect of these fucked up RCs is not justified. It is only evidence that drugs are a scourge and should be eradicated at all costs, not by the pathetic efforts of the so called war on drugs, but by Duterte's policy of killing traffickers and offering addicts the option of detox or execution.

Missing the point. The spokeswoman said she would be housed away from Gen Pop because she is high profile, which means that the completely deserved prison justice of torture, shanking, buttrape, etc. will be averted for them and that is much more than they deserve. I hope after the conviction they go to gen pop, if some fuckery goes on in the trial and they manage to avoid their fate I am going to be very mad.

This is a case to watch like a hawk.

Watch how feminism will prevent her from getting what she deserves.

Btw here's the interview with the guy from that vid after his trip:

tosh.cc.com/video-clips/tvgiiy/extended-interview---guy-on-shrooms--web-intervention---uncensored

this.

get the hell out of here, CF

Murdering innocent people doesn't bring her back to life.

You started off so well, then you started contradicting yourself. I like where you're going with this.

"Black" refers to Homo Erectus, which branched into Africans and Aboriginals.

Armenians are Mongrels, as you spoke.

Homo Erectus populated Africa and Australia, then Heidelbergensis evolved in Africa and colonized the world.

The pure Heidelbergensis evolved into Neanderthals in Europe, and Denisovans in Asia. This corresponds to Aryans and Mongoloids. The Heidelbergensis in Africa mixed with Homo Erectus and became Homo Sapiens. The Heidelbergensis in Australia mixed with the Austrialian Erectus and created Aboriginals, a variation of Homo Sapiens.

Then the African Erectus/Heidelbergensis spread, mixed with Neanderthals to become Cro-Magnon, mixed with Denisovans to become Modern Asians, mixed with Australians to become nothing, because Australians are already an Erectus/Heidelbergensis hybrid, with a bit of Denisovan mixed in, Denisovan being proto-Mongoloid mutated Heidelbergensis to begin with. Some Neanderthal made to Asia as well, accounting for the whitish look in North Asians.

It's all becoming clearer now.

This is a lesson to everyone with children by an ex: keep a watchful eye over the cunt and your children. You never know what stupid tricks broads play. She probably won't do anything as stupid as killing your children (either directly or by proxy), but the probability of her fucking them up one way or another is relatively high, especially if she is degenerate or spiteful.

No. First problem: you're looking only at Y-haplogroups. They're all right for tracking certain migration patterns, though it's a little more precise when used along with mitochondrial haplogroups. Better altogether to use autosomes since they hold the vast majority of codons.

Second problem: there are more than three major groups as points out. You can isolate at least Europeans, Western Asians/North Africans, South Asians, East Asians, Siberians/Amerindians, Australasians, and pygmies. You could go into regional groups as well for finer detail. But the three categories always seems a bit broad for my taste, a bit too crude.

Third: Armenians aren't IE, least not to the degree of, say, anywhere in Europe. I know they speak an IE language, but it seems that large portions of them are genetically Caucasian and Middle Eastern agrarian.

Poor White child. Never had a chance.

And did Victoria's father get custody?

Haha, noooooo of course not! We give that to a literal meth head crack whore of a 'mother' :^)

Victoria literally died because of feminism.

Modern lint-wrapped generations can't understand that people have always had a savage side.

I didn't deny any of that

My point is that "black vs white" is a dichotomy founded on social matters within the former british colonies in america. It has nothing to do with any real population theory.
What you are talking about happened a couple thousand years before the big migration age.
I'm aware of the mixture of sub-species happening before and I never denied that but that did not in any way funnel into the concept of white and black people how americans envisioned it.

I see what you two are saying there. I guess you are right I presented it rather cruedly.
I didn't try to start a debate about race/"genetic clusters" but make the valid argument that "white people" and "black people" actually are a social-cosntruct based on cultural understanding of what makes you a white person and not a social construct based on actual science.

I will look into the mitochondrial haplogroups/ autosomes memes

top jej. Killing a spic will save a life down the road if it wasn't for some passive revenge for a past crime.

Biased courts

well it looks like you have a job to do, dont you?

build the fucking wall already holy fucking shit

It was actually common for most of the West during that time period. Don't hand-wave it off because they want to isolate his case and use it for propaganda.

Pilots from all over were blitzed out of their mind on all sorts of uppers during heavy times of stress and demand. Families used to bring in a bottle of whiskey (or whatever) to fulfill the doctor's medically prescribed dose of one shot for an alcoholic patient that would die without it. Sunscreen wasn't even around during that time period and sunburn was treated with teabags. Doctors would make house visits and some people would even hold the wake of their deceased in their old home.

Fucking jews survive off the lost stories of our elders to make their claims of Hitler and the Germans more demonic. Are sorts of awesome and crazy shit was going on during that time period.

In my honest opinion this sounds more drug related than race related, especially since everyone involved was under the influence. More often than not you'll see niggers doing this because they can't handle parenting, sometimes literally out of boredom.

In this case I think it was degenerate drug addicts who were idiotic enough to do meth while having a child.

My post has vanished, can someone explain I know for a fact i posted here somewhere, even says the image is still in use.

what the hell, i even ctrl-f "(You)" and nothing came up, i checked the bottom of the thread at least 3 times.

I can see it fine, you sound like a spic thou

Go somewhere else

It's only natural. It's only right.

Are you implying meth had nothing to do with this and it was entirely race related? You know everyone is going to turn this around and blame the white mother for this right? She is just as guilty as the spic, for being a drug addicted degenerate and a race traitor, but because of these two things many people in this thread consider her not white, there is absolutely no logic in that and people will completely turn it against you.

You can fuck right off you globalist piece of shit

Yeah, hard facts are super easy to ignore when your wife's son has tyrone's dick in his ass.

I'm sure all of that information changes this information, oh wait

It's not an either/or issue. The mother may be genetically White but she sure as fuck behaved like a common street nigger. Nobody takes any pleasure in seeing White women act like this.

I found a picture of your dad and uncle at a family reunion.

oh my god

That video led to this faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=lHlJL8GLzGI

Jesus fucking nigger-christ

Do you think hispanics like seeing a hispanic acting like this? They were both drugged out degenerates, but I guarantee you that since whites are already stereotyped as the main users of meth, that almost all blame will be directed towards the mother.

You inbred rat, don't you understand that it's the message and not the form it takes that we respond to? You'll never win here.

Unfortunately your summary is probably what happened. Life is cheap to a junkie. That child was just another thing to use up and destroy before moving on to the next scheme.

They literally don't care, average ethnic IQ of 85 makes them too fucking stupid to understand that any situation outside of their own nuclear family has an impact on their lives.

who cares? these people are human monsters and need to get a hot piece of lead through the head. I reserve compassion for those who deserve it. Child molesting murdering drug addicts don't make the cut.

Did only abos apply to this?

What beaners think about it isn't even on my radar.

It's a map of indigenous I.Q.'s

Oh I agree. Give them a fair trial and prompt execution. No need for 20 years on death row. 90 days would be sufficient.

A bit of rope and a tree work just as well as they used to

Yeah, it's for ethnic populations of the areas. Did you know abbos brought domesticated dogs to australia but life was so easy there they got too dumb to keep them domesticated so the dingoes went wild?

newscientist.com/article/dn4207-wild-dingoes-descended-from-domestic-dogs/

kill yourself nigger

I guess niggers can fuck anything up anywhere

The essence of common sense. All they have done is bring down the quality of life to the standard of their ancestral sewer.

I'll tell you faggots what it was like growing up. I was born in a 95% white segregated town in the 80s, meaning all the niggers lived in one block. They didn't have cars, and stayed the fuck out of our areas. Everyone knew niggers were troublesome animals that no respectable person associated with. In the late 80s to mid-90s, the spic population started growing catastrophically. Mind you, people used to often take walks late at night and our community pool was very active and everyone in the neighborhood showed up regularly and it was like a big party. I could take walks at night alone as a teenage girl and was totally safe, and knew everyone in my community (except that weird faggot who had a chink wife and whose house was littered with weaboo sculpture shit–think rich otaku yellow-fever fags before waifu-pillows were invented). In my teens in the early 90s, that couldn't happen. Yet, our neighborhood and neighborhoods of similar stature were subjected to regular robberies, and all over town white girls were abducted and gang-raped, dumped at random locations or disappeared entirely from the US. Murder rate skyrocketed. Property crimes, petty assaults, burglaries, drug circulation, all went way the fuck up. These spic motherfuckers came into a society where people trusted eachother to do no harm and do the right thing and help their neighbor, and took total fucking advantage of this polite. It's the inverse of the boy who cried wolf. It's the goblin with a mallet who came upon a wondrous machine maintained by innocent engineers.

I am so fucking mad that my peaceful, (practically) all-white hometown was sullied by the melanin hordes. Beyond that, I have also been fucking infuriated that my childhood friend moved to southern Texas to take care of his mom who contracted tuberculosis, a disease that was eradicated from the US over decades of focused efforts, from teaching faggot spics English who obviously had no desire to learn or integrate. And then my friend contracted multiple tropical diseases from nigger-fucking-fagxicans and died. That made me go full 1488 for a couple weeks on anyone who barely broached the topic.

The shit you read in the news my be incredibly distant to you. It's easy to read that a nigger killed a human, without comprehending the intergenerational fallout or how the melanin ruins, piece by piece, our intergenerational societies. You may have shitty parents who sabotaged your social development and relation to your own peers, and thus adopted a nihilistic or asocial mantle. Just know that every act of niggerdom and subhuman impetus has radiant effects on the prosperity, health, vitality, and ultimately advancement of your community. Maybe if shitskins and kikes didn't wreck your environment you wouldn't be such a betacuck faglord.

inb4 REEE women are always wrong >>>/islam/, you MGTOW piece of nigger shit; stop being faggot cucks and protect and grow your females or cast aside your progeny due to sheer lack of will

My hometown was a pretty even split between mestizos, negros, and Whites. My current city is 62% legal mestizos, 30% White, 8% negro/feather indian/whatever

It must have been so nice not having to worry about these freakish aliens

Grew up in a 94% white town surrounded by 80% white towns. It's great other than the fact that due to media, entertainment and academia brainwashing most everyone is pozzed to hell because they've never dealt with niggers before. It's always an eye-opener when they go to a ghetto for the first time though.

Police say Victoria was injected with methamphetamine, sexually assaulted, strangled and stabbed before being dismembered.

WEW, LAD

Is this common practice for meth users? They didn't show that on Breaking Bad.

Similar age and that was a nice raging blogpost.

Thing is, many of the kids here have only known belligerent niggers, beaners and sandniggers shitting all over them while cucked out authority figures preach tolerance or else.

The horrific criminal activities aren't a media confabulation for them. They're dealing with it on a daily basis - and it's far worse than the lower class fucktards we had to contend with in the 80's. Society was much more stable back then, however I can remember long haired teens and young adults staggering around, drugged out of their minds in the mid to late 70’s.

They're fucking angry about it and so am I. The days of grade schoolers riding their bicycles for one or two miles around town are long gone.

Get ready for them to blame you for the situation as well….

beaners completely overran my Texas city too

Give it a few years.

America's Funniest Dismembered Loli's will be airing on a Zuckerberg conglomerate eventually.

Yeah it's true, her mother looks like a weird mystery meat in the news video which probably means some actual white guy knocked her up and you get a child that looks kind of white in an uncanny valley sort of way, so probably something like 90-95% Euro DNA.

Sad story though.

why, m8?
/just/ why?

I prefer a different explanation to the evolutionary jewry: there were always 3 races, carbon dating is faked (you have (((scientists))) practically bragging about it) and all the "ancient" humans are actually the shittiest breeds of nigger or products of racemixing. Gets rid of the "one race, the human race" bullshit.

Will I ever be granted the power too stop this shit?

but what about muh good hispanics and muh based tejanos?

Remove all nonwhites

You have to go back, Ricardo

More like a minority of them are really nice people

Kinda looks like Scarlett Johansson, doesn't it?

Honestly, I can't be the only one seeing this, can I?

I wish this was a real movie

You're the only one.

Thanks, guy.

Can we make sure that OP's picture isn't just Scarlett Johansson's babby picture?

Did she violate the NAP?