Genetic Testing Lacks Non-White Participation

archive.is/rWUZd

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01/15/a-jewish-american-in-paris.html
archive.is/f4zyO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The problem is that nobody can report who their dad was.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least

I kek'd well done

why would ethnically homogeneous nationalities pay for this test? they have their village's history and no immigration

This test is the biggest data mine in history and you all are paying to give away ever secret ceded within your DNA so the kikes can study you?

Holy crap.

23AndMe Targetting Whites to Engineer Ethnovirus

Nice one user. I keked.

This is why I prefer ansestry, have not used either yet but want to.

Do people really trust 23andMe? Its based on non-representative and self-reported data.

holy fuck
thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01/15/a-jewish-american-in-paris.html
archive.is/f4zyO

How did her parents fuck up this badly?

The only reason for genetic testing is so women can eternally rentseek once they find out they're 3% native american

It's awful suspicious how everyone who takes a 23andme comes out with a fraction of a percentage of ashkenazi jew. It's like they know people want to gas them, so if they convince everyone they have a little bit of kike in them, they won't want to gas them anymore. Who the hell knows?
23 and me ain't legit.

No, she's upset that she isn't Jewish so she wrote this article to discredit the company.

Note, the writer didn't junk this article or make an attempt to get the current data. She just wants everyone to not use 23andme because they didn't tell her she was part kike.

Are you high on chromosomes or did they took the sample at brazzers headquarters?

These companies are probably just a conspiracy to tell everyone they are all 1/4 arab and 1/4 black.

We are all one human race. Diversity is our strength. We are all in this together.

yup

wasnt referring to this case

Yeah, it's ridiculous. 0.1% African was even showing up on Romanian tests. Those same people don't even have any % MENA, where you would expect nigger admixture to originate from, like in Sicilians.

This, all of their employees sign NDA's, if they were a legit gene testing company that would not be necessary, it is most likely a data mining and propaganda operation.

I think we're all pretty much on the same page that 23andme isn't legitimate. Does anyone know of any alternatives, though?

This isn't true at all. I've seen plenty of results that we're 100 european/no jew

If I remember right they actually recently got in trouble for that, and I think the (Jewish female) CEO got kanked. They were already in trouble with some alphabet agency or another because they would offer health advice based on your genetics too.

They also recently started sharing databases with all the other companies. Makes it more accurate, but it's more disconcerting at the same time. I had a general idea of my European percentages based on old family trees and journals and shit. My results were pretty spot on, to the point where they accurately predicted my hair type, eye color, earwax type, sneeze reaction to the sun, etc. It was cool, but I had done it before I was fully redpilled. Wish I hadn't, but still.

I'd hope that the technology and information to do this was available enough so that you wouldn't have to rely on a handful of companies with ulterior motives, but atm it seems we're out of luck.

You can buy a piece of equipment at a fairly reasonable price to read your DNA. All it does is give you raw data, so you have to know how to read what it's telling you, but it's doable.

can people with down syndrome use 23andMe?

this, full on fucking retarded

You can fucking bet if Soros or any other elite needs a bone marrow or full blood transfusion they will not be waiting thanks to systems like this.