A SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT THREAD

So as some of you might have noticed, my channel's got terminated recently. It's all happened as I was taking my time to get some rest away from the civilized world so I didn't even find out until today. I believe that I've been a victim of vigilante justice, what makes me say that?! Looking at the last minutes of my channel and trying to put the pieces together, that is the sequence of the events that went down. It all starts with one of my videos getting taken down, followed by a comment and a direct message, culminated by my channel getting suspended, quite amazingly in the span of just 4 hours. What I think has actually happened is that someone posted on leddit or any other normie tier forum and incited the users to mass flag my videos. My cancerous videos without a doubt, tried to push the boundaries, but not in a way that would violate JewTube rules. Not really any point to this thread, just wanted to vent out my frustrations. Maybe you have something to add to the topic, or maybe you want to bash on my channel, or maybe you wanna pay respect to my long gone channel, maybe you wanna spam your shittier waifu. Almost all is welcome in this thread, 'xcept CP

i posted ur channel on Holla Forums and said alefantis was subscribed and got u taken down
checkmate

You call the company JewTube and you don't expect for your channel to be blocked? What kind of idiot is this? If you don't like them then don't use them. And don't complain when they delete your channel from a company you can't even stand.

Unfairly taken down. Except no one liked you anyway. I was the one "harassing" you with my Barney account. Did you get that last message? Anyway, it's all my doing tbh lol

I was suscribed, rip tbh :(

am I supposed to have heard of you?

Fair, but I don't seem to recall what message you are talking about

Your respect has been taken tbh

Not really

It was in the discussion page, I commented, you said I was harrassing you, so I called you a dumbass and told you to stop grooming children. Then I made some alternate accounts and mass-flagged your channel.

Subscribe to Pizza Dough Man?"

Good.

So you made different accounts, allegedly, just to report me and you also say that it was unfair? Where's the consistency here?

It was quite unfair, actually

Anyways now that it's all over you can post yourself talking to lolis in my thread

Impressive

the world is ran by SJW jews who hate freedom. and jewgle's jewtube is no exception.

-Alt-right 2017

Except they are monopolies you doofus.

yeah, they're literally the only video site on the internet

There isn't though. It's just that you'll have to go to dailymotion/vimeo to post that. Monopoly would mean that youtube owns it ALL.

Theres always some retarded shit going on with Youtube. Now they're isolating videos from being discovered or being interacted with or some shit. What the fuck

How can Youtube suck like this? Any thumbnail can be misleading. Though loli connoisseur did have a nazi symbol as the thumbnail. Right? I just don't exactly get the retarded comments you got before your channel got suspended.

The main reason your channel got suspended is probably the fucking cock videok. They will not accept such behavior.

I loved your channel. Do you plan on restarting?

Hell no. Why would he? Too late, he's not gonna start another channel

Why would he? Same reason he started the first time.

His videos are too blatant and cancerous anyway. I like the bear one though

His videos are great for autistical pedophiles like me.

They already silently remove 'inappropiate comments', Vids and the channels associated with them are no exception. Anything that wakes up normies is opposed.

What moralfags here don't understand is that the pedo opposition shit that is shilled here is merely a gateway to apply the same censorship to everything else that classifies as 'offensve'. That would include wikileaks posts and basically anything political that goes against the regime.

Stop using youtube.
Also, fyi, voting does nothing it is all controlled opposition.

What if… you just use Vimeo
Or create another account

Whatever works for you

and the cookie girl and loli party vids

Seems reasonable, that was as close one could get to actually illegal material among my videos

The reason I started the first time was that I had a feeling in me that I had to create something, but things like this just kill it, not to exaggarate, but this is what it is

Thanks, but as far restarting my channel goes, there's no way it can happen in a near future

Agreed, had fun making them though

Building audience there would take forever and I'm a lazy Holla Forumsro

So basically anything I didn't actually make?! nice

There was room for improvement, you should've taken the chance >:(
Like, the girl "we going to secret place" then 911 video was just ok.