Religion

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

Why are religions so hard to believe in? They just all seem false to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_violence#List_of_Mormon_wars_and_massacres
skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/genocide.html

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

paganism is only true religion of europe tbh

Luke Morris
Luke Morris

Because most of them are false.

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

But I don't care what religion belongs to what region, just what is true
So there are some that aren't?

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

Define religion faggot.

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

Belief in a supernatural diety?

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

religion can also be atheistic

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Ok, no jokes, i read that as Deity, then according to you chamanism, animism, voodoo, buddhism, etc arent religions…

This, but extreme autists cant get what a religion is, no, i am not trolling, its like asking a psychopath what love is.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

W-what?

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

its like asking a psychopath what love is.
I no joke have no idea what love is, should I just neck myself?

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

No, just be a decent person and keep looking for God.

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

I've been reading books of old
The legends and the myths
The Testaments they told
The Moon and its eclipse
what did Coldplay mean by this?

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

Sorry for self checking, but what a weird numbers.

Any band with a producer behind them isnt just a band anymore.

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

keep looking for God.
pls tell me you aren't a christkike :(

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

/intl/ memes

Yes, i am.

pls tell me you aren't australian :(

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

everything - all endeavor - the one thing all life has in common, is the search for and consumption of resources which allow said life to continue living…
in humans, this paradigm has manifested culturally as the accumulation of (what we think of as) wealth
all of human history can be boiled down to this;
an individual, or small group of people convincing, provoking, or forcing a larger, less informed group of people to provide said individual or small group with wealth…
wars and religion have, for thousands of years been the 2 most effective ways of accomplishing this - and man, when you combine the two…
"cash4heaven scam" is honestly about the most succinct assessment of all religion that I've heard…
in the case of the catholics, the little boys are just icing on the cake…

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

no im a spic tbh

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

Any band with a producer behind them isnt just a band anymore
what do you mean?

Henry James
Henry James

Are you serious? producers create and cut contracts, they add and remove things, if you dont like it then go back to your dad's garage.

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

keep looking :)
Non-advice.
Capitalism.

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

but how does that make them "not just a band"?

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

band
band+producer=more than a band
what?
Makes sense to me.

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

tbh im an atheist and even i think pic 1 is fucking gay

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

okay, but that's not a very useful thing to say. kinda like saying 1+1 > 1. true, but doesn't add anything to a conversation.

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

The first one is funny as fuck, remove the word religion, replace it with science and the stones will be nukes on africa and faggots, the second is even better, berserks became christians.

Communism is even worse with music, but both agree on launching free shit to christianity.

See this or ask the fith beatle

Because you dont need suramin, you are just edgy.

Its relative, "dude, need moni, do a song about this and no about this, here is a dozen of prostitutes, half of them have a pennis and are waiting in your manor, do you want them or not?" "sure, but load and reload are really shitty names".

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

you are just edgy.
how tbh

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

rambling incoherent non-arguments have the whiff of idiot woman…
filthy pussy detected…

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

hi, today I'm trying to explain:
1 How to listen to god
2 Listening to god is of the utmost importance
3 Humans talking about (what god wants) are not actually talking about what god wants. The bibile/ any written test "of god"/ any religion of god. is not actually of god
4 what god wants from/for each human is different hence point 3
5 It's important to try not to commit the "sin" the imperfect human beings who wrote writings of gods and religions make. alot of these imperfect human beings attempt to claim authority and falsely claim officiality as they try to imperfectly extrapolate the message of god into a broad message easily digestible for everyone in such a way that it is used to control them or further confuse them by covertly and indirectly distancing people from god by giving them false ideas to worship- Which is not the nature of the message of god because the message is personal to each and every human being. I would be would be somewhat guilty the same as them if I told you how to talk to god and how to receive the message of god the way that others do, which is why I'm trying to convey the most simplest understanding that I can.
once I got rid of all the garbage between myself and god, I felt much closer to god.

I'm not exactly shitting on everything the bible or every religion says, since you can clearly see me using the bible as a source. just remember that most if not all religions are mostly if not all wrong- but most if not all religions have small pieces of truth, if you are willing to sift through the corruption. believing everything you read or experience in life as perfect, that's the problem.

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

Basically the best advice I can give you is this, and I will try to stay on topic and not derail too far unless it's slightly important to know or be aware of:

God exists. He exists not as a theory and not as a concept of the universe as a whole, but as an actual thinking real individual/beyond being/entity of pure power and love and permanently unmatched and immeasurable intelligence.

God is the one and only God

God controls everything and everynothing

there is free will but God created free will so God controls it.

all things that happen percieved by people as good or bad are things that God chooses to make happen

there is no devil or bad enemy figure, and these false idol characters are always created by people who childishly refuse to give God credit for all events that take place.

people who can't handle giving God credit for everything in every way, are accidentally foolishly insulting the intelligence of God by pretending they are taking away power from God by inventing false idol puppets like jesus and satan.

some people can't handle giving God all the credit for everything because "my puppy died" and they rationalize "my puppy is good" so how can God be good if God made my puppy die? it's extremely sad and I'm not denying how these people feel even if I know that they are being stupid. not everyone can grasp the big picture, but even those who can grasp it are only grasping like a baby grasps at their mothers breast.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

some decievers/people invent things like "satan/jesus" not because they can't handle giving God credit for everything, but because they refuse to.
this is because they believe themselves to be greater than God and want to become God or make humanity into God. see the story of the tower of babel. look up "the singularity" and do research on what kind of people are always pushing "singularity" speak, and technological transcendance. also everyone pushing "the internet of things" and trying to unite us all in bad ways so they can attempt to control us and spy on us by sneaking in bluetooth and wifi into toilets and salt shakers.

remember jesus and satan are both "the morning star" and jesus is "the son of man" and was also obsessed with trying to convince everyone that he was "god" which is one of the reasons I believe jesus was a globalist.

also note the obsession with zodiac signs. jesus talks about "the man with the pitcher of water" and that's supposedly aquarius. alot of people say "we are not the (jesus)fish we are actually the (ocean)water!" this is connected to how we know water is a sacred creation of God (great flood, waters above and below the earth) and these people equate hijacking the meaning of the current great awakening to mean that "humanity is the water" (hey did you know the human body is a large percentage of water?!?!?? but lets totally ignore all the other things we are made out of, and disregard the fact that we are souls, and we have bodies and not the other way around.)

so that in essence they are implying that "humanity is God" also there are many connections between jesus, satan "lucifer the light bringer" and the sun we see in the sky every day. they also want to hijack that because they want to worship the sun as another one of their many false idols. notice a theme? they enjoy taking the creations of God and worshipping them or claiming to be them.

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

these same decievers throughout history made up lies like:

"the greatest trick the devil ever did was convince us he didn't exist"
which pyschologically tempts your mind to consider that you are worried that you are being fooled, and thus tricking a non-devil believer (since the devil isn't real but idiots worship that) into worrying that you are making a mistake by being unaware of a possible threat and then believing again in an attempt to "bring yourself up to speed" and protect yourself.
or
"the path to hell is paved with good intentions"
so what may I ask Is the path to heaven paved with? bad intentions?

there is no hell, other than the very earth we live on. when God made the earth, the sun and the moon, and the stars and said "and it was good" it was not good for humanity, but good for the purpose God has for humanity.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

God communicates directly with every human being. You've been doing so your whole life, but not everybody realizes it.

When you first learn to listen, it is very easy to convince yourself (and for others to convince you) that you are insane.

It's not always a good idea to tell others what you are experiencing because they might react in very irrational ways that are harmful to your health and wellbeing. however, this is a great way to test who your real friends are. warning: you may end up alone because as it turns out, most people are shit. (most being shit based on experience. could simply be that some people just run into alot of bad people, giving them a confused angle on what people are the most common)

there is no such thing as a random thought in your head. everything you think was meant to be thought of. yes, we all have silly or disturbing thoughts pop into our heads like this very simple and shallow example: "what If I choked on the food I'm eating right now?".

some thoughts are given to you so that you can hold them in your mind and consider them without agreeing or disagreeing with them, similarly to how ideas are handled by the most intelligent people.

some thoughts come up as miraculous ideas

some thoughts come up so that you can think "No! that's stupid, that's totally bad, lets not do that." because it can make you aware of what Not to do.

God will offer undeniable proof to you if you ask. But, and here's where it gets kind of funny… the proof is not transferable. The proof will absolutely convince you of the truth, but will not be anything that can convince others.

Once you have a personal relationship with God, that supersedes all other teachings, the bible, your pastors, or history.

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

most if not all religions are mostly if not all wrong- but most if not all religions have small pieces of truth.

many religions are designed to get in everyones way and tie them up with tedious obsessive busy work that accomplishes nothing and gets them nowhere and entraps them in very limiting belief systems (just like schools and college and jobs in this world) (if you are too busy stressing out trying to do your homework and pass tests and exams and get good grades and figure out your taxes and pay all your bills, and worry about insurance, you can't stop and think clearly to improve on philosophy and wonder why you're doing any of this in the first place) there is no fun allowed, you are not allowed to wonder, you are not allowed to feed your curiousity, you are not allowed to be free, you are not allowed to dream.

many religions are designed to trick people into thinking they need to go to a special building to worship God so that they don't feel as if they are being heard by God as well as if they were praying in the (((approved place of worship))) like churches, synagoges, and mosqs.

the bible and all religious texts from most if not all religions are flawed and imperfect at the very least because of the fact that human people wrote the bible and human people are flawed and imperfect (many examples in the bible where both good and bad people had a chance to write/add things in while it wasn't done yet) "money is the root of all evil" but "money answereth all things"

human beings are imperfect, and everything they make, say, do, and so on is imperfect, including bible, scripture, stories, any religious texts, books, teachings, and so on.

the word of God doesn't come from the bible. everything here is a false idol including the bible, money, statues, kings, and so on.

Exodus 20
"You shall have no other gods before Me."You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth."

Deuteronomy 5
You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth.

the word of God only comes straight from God.

remember people, I'm talking about the one and only God here. the infinite, beyond infinite. eternal

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

huh… you were really clickity-clacking on that for a while, werent you schlomo?

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

They're not for most of the world population, it's just very hard for people of high intelligence to let go and accept a higher intelligence because they've had to be constantly cynical their whole lives because humans suck. Tl;dr: You need to start with the basic tenants of a religion before you get into specific rules otherwise the ideas you currently hold will tend to get in the way
I recommend Islam

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

undisputed

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

religion is a set of rules and rituals. They dont have to be centered around a god - they just need to be nonsense

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

insult me, deny me credit, but take the truth and run. as long as you learn.

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

Because you're a fool too lazy to do research for yourself.

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

Dysnomia

Stop trying to figure God out. You cannot forcefully find God, moral man.

God will reveal Himself to you as you purity your body, mind, and soul.

Step one: REPENT
Step two: SEEK GOD

Its stupid to try to figure out God or religious interpretations therof when blind and deaf to the spiritual world. Christianity or Paganism are just interesting and ancient memes for the polluted and corrupted being.

Wisdom herself teaches a Righteous and Penitent man many secrets. She is God's first daughter and she is a pure waifu you must not drive her away with your filthyness. Angelic sisters are many and would love to act as a muse. There are so many desiring to know men, receptive to higher realms of mind and soul.

Please brothers (sister) purify your being and receive knowledge of God.

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

meant to say mortal wow forget I even tried to post

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

step 1 - assume gods real
step 2 - seek confirmation of your bias

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

ok thanks for clearing that up but where's your evidence?

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

Sometimes things come in pairs, like lesbians and violence, faggots and aids or edgyness and atheism, i dont know the reason but you can notice that they come togheter like niggers and poverty.

Are you talking about "music and money" or science saying that bugchasers are bioterrorists? and i am not even quoting Watson.

for the protocols! fedoras are failing again, Holla Forums's christians are too smart rabbi
talk like a muslim schlomo, but dont say that you are talking about islam

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

what the fuck do you mean? legitimately confused at your last reply.

Daniel James
Daniel James

Wait you're for real? Hahaha

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

Because we no longer value faith as a means of understanding our world, which I feel is tragically ironic because we will never be able to understand all things.

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

its no reason to not try, though and every step brings us closer to understanding anything

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

we'll never understand the world, might as well make shit up
not doing so is tragic

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

might as well make shit up
Marx's personal motto

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

Marx thought of communism as a fictional story when he wrote about it. It was something unattainable, like some made up fantasy that could never be. Then a bunch of retarded faggots decided to embrace it. It's basically like Scientology.

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

If God is real why is there entropy and decay?

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

that still leaves all his analyses about, for example, value as complete bullshit that he claimed was real

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

What's the best religion, and why is it Mormon?

John Bennett
John Bennett

because almost everything here is supposed to be really bad and imperfect, and then when we go naturally or whatever, then we go to heaven and everything is nice forever.

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

It's a modern reboot of the Bible that makes sense given how much we learned about geography. Also having Jesus visit the Americas just makes him seem like a nicer guy.
This plus Joseph Smith was assasinated for being an anti-slavery activist.
t. Mormon

Justin Long
Justin Long

founded by some guy named Moroni who claimed to be an angel
sounds legit

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

founded by some guy named Moroni
It was founded by a man named Joseph Smith who claimed to have spoken to an angel named Moroni.
Is American education so bad they don't know about their own religion?

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

Hello fellow Mormon
Most Americans still think we practice polygamy

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

why would public schools teach about moronism

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

why would public schools teach about any religious ideology? They should teach about objective facts.

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

why would public schools teach about any religious ideology?
they don't. your point?

Chase Young
Chase Young

People shouls be aware of other people's ideologies. It's not that the schools should promote them, but saying mormons exist seems preety important if you live in a country that's home to them.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

they don't. your point?
Yes they do. They teach the religious dogma of progressionism. If you think the left isn't dogmatic, you are incorrect. Being a progressive is aligning yourself with a distinct ideology. There are even schools that hold atheist ideologies, these are still dogmatic. Atheists are very religious whether they like to believe it or not. Schools should teach about facts that have been proven to exist in the past. Things that are based on statistics, not dogma.

Easton Green
Easton Green

you said religious ideology. don't be shifting the goalposts now.

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

Unlike catholics they don't lie when they claim to have been persecuted in the past en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_violence#List_of_Mormon_wars_and_massacres

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

I'm not shifting goalposts. I'm saying that the left relies on dogma and are heavily religious. Just because they haven't identified as a religious movement doesn't mean that they aren't religious. If you choose to become a progressive, you are forced to believe in certain things like "white privilege". That's a dogmatic structure. If you disagree with it then you are shunned.

I bet in under 20 years, progressives will be seen as a religious movement.

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

dude everything is religious lmao

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

Is this bait?

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

The klan hung catholics tho

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

Progressives are religious in their own practice. They define certain principles and denounce all those who go against it.

Yes, I'm literally saying that progressivism acts like a religion. It will be one in your lifetime, I guarantee it.

John Wright
John Wright

is mathematics a religion by your criteria?

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

you have to accept immigrants into your country
all people who are white that are proud to be white are racists
all people who don't want muslims in your country are islamiphobic

That's a religion

James Thompson
James Thompson

No, mathematics is based on a number system, it isn't based on an ideological structure. It's based on a reduction of numbers that forms a pattern. It's not based on a opinion.

Austin Price
Austin Price

it's a religion because they generally don't like people that disagree
So are most political movement religions to you? Were the nazis religious? Was Lenin a religious leader? Was Martin Luther King somehow a Christian preacher yet had his own religion in the form of a movement? After all, if you said black people don't deserve equal rights he wouldn't like you!

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

you have to reject rollerbladers from yoyr crew
all people who are proud rollerbladers are fruitbooting faggots
all skateboarders who want rollerbladers in their crew are treasonous frauds
is skateboarding a religion?

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

proud to be white
Never mind, you're one of those.
/pol/index.html

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

but Pythagoras thought different and surely he knows more wbout numbers than you

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

So are most political movement religions to you?
No, learn to read.
Were the nazis religious?
I'm pretty sure Hitler claimed to be a christian but his political policies were based on benefiting his own country based on the populous. He still allowed other countries to do the same, therefore he wasn't pushing dogma on everyone.

Was Lenin a religious leader?
Yes, because he used religious dogma (some might call it kike tactics) to control an entire population of people and turn them into a collective. While allowing outsiders into his little bubble, as long as they obeyed by the rules.

is skateboarding a religion?
No, it's a sub-culture. You are trying to compare political ideology with something teens do in their spare time as a hobby.

fuck off, fag.

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

/pol/ confirmed.

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

No, it's a sub-culture
but user, thats the pervasive mentality/values/beliefs held by skateboarders. doesnt that meet the criteria you just posted? a group with preset convictions pressured onto new members?

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

Nice of you to skip the Martin Luther King part.

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

You seem to really like Hitler.

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

dude anyone who has beliefs is religious lmao

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

but user, thats the pervasive mentality/values/beliefs held by skateboarders
I used to go to skateparks a few years ago. There were niggers and mexicans riding next to whites. Being a skateboarder isn't "holding an ideology", it's just being a kid that likes to skate.

Nice of you to skip the Martin Luther King part
Martin Luther King was against affirmative action and treating blacks like they have some sort of extra talent. Martin Luther King basically said that blacks should be treated as whites. Then he got shot.

You seem to really like Hitler.
Hitler wasn't as bad as people say. At least he was fighting for his own culture. As the Soviets (kike bolsheviks) fought to overtake whites.

Julian Long
Julian Long

There were niggers and mexicans riding next to whites.
so a system of ideals is not an ideology if it doesnt involve race?

James Evans
James Evans

(the rollerbladers are the parallel group to race in this instance. as well as bmx'ers)

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

As the Soviets fought to overtake whites.
I like how /pol/'s ideology revolves around race so much they just have to lie to maintain the narrative. I'll play along.
See this crowd? Looks white to me. Unless you mean "wasn't racist" as being "anti-white", wouldn't be the first time.

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

There were niggers and mexicans riding next to whites. Being a skateboarder isn't "holding an ideology", it's just being a kid that likes to skate.
Sorry to break your bubble, not everyone is racist /pol/tard. I know, surprising, but some people just don't care about skin colour.

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

so a system of ideals is not an ideology if it doesnt involve race?
No, I'm saying that skateboarders don't have an ideology, you fucking idiot. Skateboarders do it because they like it. They aren't doing it for pushing a political ideology. That's like saying pool players engage in pool only to push their political stance. They are doing it because they like it.

(the rollerbladers are the parallel group to race in this instance. as well as bmx'ers)
see above comment

See this crowd?
Yeah, I see a jewish man trying to control eurasians.

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

not everyone is racist /pol/tard.
Yeah, I know. By the way I don't even browse /pol/.

I know, surprising, but some people just don't care about skin colour
People who care about genetics realize that there is a difference between racist. It's not just about skin color.

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

Why does communism always manage to accidentally make the most nationalist countries in the modern world?

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

That's just a lie. A lot of poor Jews supported him because they were discriminated against by the monarchy be abolished.

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

difference between racist.
difference between races. Sorry, your buzzwords are affecting me.

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

they were discriminated against by the monarchy be abolished
I can't even deconstruct that sentence. Please explain.

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

so you are implying that all races are the same? I don't get it.

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

see above comment
but that is their ideology, user. i thought we werent getting into specific type of ideologies? since by your standards, a political ideology is somehow religious..is it not now that the accepted system of ideals of skateboarders concerning other subgroups of people is not an ideology?
i think youre just being intellectually dishonest at this point cuz you realized youre retarded and dont wanna have to accept it

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

you guys let the shills turn it into a racism and bullshit discussion, you let them derail it you fucking retards

all religion discussion went down the drain.

you all took the bait

fucking idiots.

I'm mad.

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

their ideology being influenced by their hobby. just like im sure you have a natural predilection towards natsoc or whatever you are influenced by other areas of your life

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

Do you watch this "show" or did you just google something about North Korea and posted it here without watching it?
To answer your question tankies were a mistake, read Rosa Luxemburg's "Marxism or Leninism?"
Even then, North Korea is an outliner and China is very anti-nationalistic. North Korea's movement was seized by opportunities very early on so they didn't even bother.

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

a political ideology is somehow religious..is it not now that the accepted system of ideals of skateboarders concerning other subgroups of people is not an ideology?
Yes, because it's not political. Do you get it yet? Skateboarders aren't a political group.

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

but an ideology doesnt have to be political, user

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

Nah the original was flagged by /leftypol/ because /pol/ BTFO their youtube "comrades"

Also, why don't you tell me in your own words why communism never abolishes the state after their revolution instead of directing me to read a whole fucking book? Surely you know this thread will be gone by the time I'm finished reading it don't you?

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

Daily reminder that discordians are just fedoras.

Daily reminder that talmudists are just fedoras.

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

Also
china
I thought China was "shtate crapitalism hurr"

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

daily reminder that non-fedoras are just fedoras in disguise

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

Because it just creates a new ruling class.

James Price
James Price

I'm curious to know what your "ideology" is? As a skateboarder, which policies do you collectively hold? Do you all go behind a school and smoke weed and talk about how much you hate the establishment. Trump is a gayfag and you must destroy him by implementing your gay leftist ideologies? Or do you shave your head and start killing random hew in the street? Or do you take a neutral ground and just accept everything around you and try to change it? Do you do something else like become a Greenie? Or do you just skate in your skatepark and enjoy the ramps and brag about how you are so politicaly aware? Or maybe you are ancap (ohhh, that would be mysterious). Maybe you are an atheist fag who is pro-Israel 100%, or you might be a satanist?

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Sounds like the theory needs to be revised if every communist revolution just ends up with super-capitalism tbh

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

weve already established an ideology doesnt have to be political, user. insert 25 cents to try again

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

I meand "jew" btw, not "hew"

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

weve already established an ideology
No we haven't, that's exactly why I keep making these responses. Being a skateboarder and traveling over ramps isn't an ideology.

Eli Long
Eli Long

What did he mean by this?

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

Being a skateboarder and traveling over ramps isn't an ideology.
weve already established a mutual interest in a hobby can have influence over an accompanying ideology shared by the group. insert 50 cents to try again.

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

Thats explain pagans and commies.

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

weve already established a mutual interest in a hobby can have influence over an accompanying ideology shared by the group
That actually makes no sense. Can you please name the principles that define your ideology? You sound like some kid trying to make a sandwich out of a piece of dogshit. I grew up in the 90s and I was born in California. The skater scene was a bunch of young dipshit pot smoking teens breaking into private property and skating in empty pools. It wasn't an ideology. It was a hobby. I have nothing wrong with that though, if you want to skate around pools and skateparks, fine. It isn't a fucking ideology though. I like working on car engines on my off time, I don't consider that to be an ideology.

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

I grew up in the 90s and I was born in California
weve already established that people born in California do not have an instrinsic value whatsoever. insert $1.00 to ckme up with a better background or i will be forced to have to ignore you due to my personal ideology

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

weve already established that people born in California do not have an instrinsic value whatsoever
No we didn't. I have been establishing this and you keep denying it. I moved out of California 20 years ago and I realize how shitty it is now. I'm basically telling you that you are a cuck over and over again and you keep trying to claim that we are the same.

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

show me an atheistic doctrine mandating genocide
protip: u cant, cuz atheism doesnt have doctrines, just like playing solitare doesnt

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

I moved out of California 20 years ago and I realize how shitty it is now
weve already established this doesnt make you any less of a californian. go back to your shit state or be forcibly removed by the hand of god

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

It doesn't forbid it, unlike christianity. They have no morals.

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

atheism isnt a religion so that comment makes no sense

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

Kierkegaard absolutely hates you with your group self-righteous virtue signals. You are not a real christian

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

yes, solitare doesnt forbid it either. Neither does skiing.

skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/genocide.html

Asher White
Asher White

Smells very jewish. I wonder if God has the same feeling about the Talmud / Torah?

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

Fuck you nigger.

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

But buddhism is… stay mad.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit