Is Neoconservatism dead?

Ever notice how most if not all Goy neocons jumped ship to Trump easily and without issue(except the Bush family of course) while every single Jewish neocon hates Trump like he's the second coming of Hitler himself?

Was every single white neocon in the Bush administration just going along with the Kikes to further their own careers/power without holding any real loyalty to the Kikes?

Bump

Only the most dedicated trotskyiest kikes still follow neocohenism, the good goys who got into it were just using it to get elected/donors

They are self serving and don't realized they are being manipulated. They want to stay in power so the ride the popular wave of sentiment because that's how they continue to remain relevant

How can you be that high up in power and not be aware of the Jew?

It won't be dead until Trump wins. If Hillary wins, neoconservatism will be alive and well. Hillary is a neocon, afterall.

More like a Neoliberal but honestly what's the fucking difference?

The only difference is that neoliberals porudly and loudly give aid and comfort to non-whites and degenerates.

The end result is the same. More wars for Israel, more browns and blacks invading our country, more surveillance, etc.

Yes.

All white people are nazis deep down.

Honestly does anyone besides scofield bible humping evangelicucks really have any true loyalty to the Kikes?

This election is essentially paleoconservatism vs neoconservatism.

its more complicated then that

there are israeli zionist jews

then there are globalist kike shadow jews

generally I think the zionist jews (neocons) realize the shadow jews (democrats) are gonna shoah them in a 2nd holocaust by allowing Iran to do it. Then the shadow jews will have ultimate brainwashing power and total control over what is left of ZOG.

Pure cohencidence.

Invade the world, invite the world.

Good question, OP. I think one thing that happened is that it became easier to be a hawk without being a full-blown neocon, since the neocons laid the groundwork for intervention as a normal part of American foreign policy. Obama is pretty hawkish, and Hillary is nearly as hawkish as the neocons. Neither one is technically a neocon.

A lot of the non-Jewish neocons were more closely tied in with the defense industry than the Israel lobby. Cheney and Bolton are two obvious examples.

What we usually think of as the neocons was an alliance of three political factions. The trots and their hyper aggressive foreign policy, the evangelicals and their absolute loyalty to Israel and the military industrial complex and all the "good" goys probably belong to that.

Neoliberalism pushes economic and social liberalism to the extreme while neoconservatism is an extremist interventionist foreign policy.

Of course. That is the type of person they attract and allow to rise.

They never think they will be anywhere but the top, at least not consciously. Deep down, they know that all the terrible things they accuse others of wanting to do to them will be done to them in the end when they are found out. That is why they are so very, very terrified of being outed as jews.

I'd not noticed, but I can't say I'm not surprised.

"one of the more competent members of the current administration": damning with faint praise.

"I used to have significant criticism of Jimmy Carter," said the former Republican vice president. "But compared to Barack Obama and the damage he is doing to the nation — it's a tragedy, a real tragedy, and we are going to pay a hell of a price just trying to dig out from under his presidency."

No. They usually just buy into the "Israel is the good guy" narrative because they are ignorant of the Talmud. When they look at the conflict between Israel and the rest of the ME, they have no reason to project anything negative on the Jews, but they know the muzzies are a bunch of goat fuckers who hate the West.

The memes still have life, and Trump is a Zionist, so the core of neoconservative hasn't yet been slain.

Kikebart are Neocons, and they seem to be doing pretty well. They've even managed to infiltrate Trump's campaign.

Neoliberalism doesn't really push economic liberalism though. They push extreme crony capitalism.

Shills are up and rowdy as ever. who has some good dog gore to spam?

Which neoconservative also pushes. Neoconservatism doesn't push, but accepts social liberalism. Neoliberalism also pushes extreme foreign interventionism, we weren't free of that shit under Clinton or Obama. Fundamentally there is no fucking difference between the ideologies.

>Which neoliberalism* also pushes

Whoops.

Never mind, I was right the first time. God these fucking "ideologies" are really the same fucking thing. They just suck partially different groups' dicks.

There's not much difference. The Neoconservatism of today is just the neoliberalism of ten years ago.

Nope.

Neocons still have an enormous influence in DC and in the media. Turn on any cable news network and you're likely to see a Neocon talking head.

Neocon propaganda is still being widely disseminated, in particular regards to Iran.

If Hillary is elected she'll continue funding proxy fighters against Israel's enemies and perhaps wage an outright war against Iran. Anti Russian policies will continue as well.