CN is screwing over Regular Show yet again...

CN is screwing over Regular Show yet again. I guess we can blame the fact that CN decided to dedicate the entire Thanksgiving weekend to airing every episode of Teen Titans GO in a marathon instead.

twitter.com/tobytobyjones/status/801478614852087808

The episode is for now only available on Hulu:
twitter.com/tobytobyjones/status/801479746274164739

Other urls found in this thread:

untiedmagazine.wordpress.com/2014/10/14/10-years-megas-xlr-interview-george-krstic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I stopped watching RS around season 4.
It didn't jumped the shark, it just stopped being funny for me.
The Breaking Bad episode was the last one I laughed at.
How is it?

Last i saw the blue feathered cuckoo bird gets dumped by multiple GFs and moves into cucksville or some shit, while the raccoon gets his shit together.

They are now in Space and Pops is the power bearing chosen one.

It's been stagnant for a long time. Some episodes felt like rehashes of better episodes in previous seasons. The agonizing extended love triangle drama that just seems like the death point for most cartoons. At times, it doesn't even live up to the formula it set out with something crazy spectacular at the end.

Should have ended a while ago because it was obvious that they ran out of ideas. They kept doing it just to get paid. Space season was, I guess, suppose to change things up but it's pretty meh. We've got another season left after this one so the end is near.

Nope, this is the last season. Final episode was last week, but it didn't resolve anything, which will likely be handled by the double-episode Christmas special next week.
Apparently, this is how he wanted to end it, it just got rushed by a season or two.

This seems to be a habit as of late.

no this is normal for Cartoon Network

they are the EA of the cartoon industry or maybe that's disney but who can say

here's a black nerd ranting about one show

now heres some shit on megas xlr
untiedmagazine.wordpress.com/2014/10/14/10-years-megas-xlr-interview-george-krstic/

At least Cartoon Network is opting something that acts like it's trying to be funny. Silly, at least. The RS writers just tuned everyone out when people bitched about how cringey the relationshit was getting with the good ol' tried and true method of "w/e lol your just a bunch of [buzzword]s". Fuck those guys, they did it all on their own.

No.
No!
NO!

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT CARTOON NETWORK! EVEN AFTER YOU CANCEL THE GOOD SHIT YOU STILL FUCK THEM UP!

Show would of been decent without the romance shit.

I knew about , but fucking Titan too? Man, fuck Cartoon Network.

what the fuck man, the fuck does writing it as tax loss mean and what about it makes the show untouchable?

Its technically federal property now, the loss was taken in by the FEDs or something and reimbursed as a grievance for the network to continue without suffering too much of a revenue drop. I think

Basically Jews.

To my knowledge both shows are still on the iTunes Store

And a great way to fuck over the accomplishments of the previous corporate administration so they won't outshine you and make your great new plan look bad I'd wager.

Didn't the network decide it wasn't marketable enough and give it the cold shoulder, or am I thinking of Samurai Jack?

Both but Jack got popular and hasn't written off.

Nah, it was all about the money. These companies lost their souls and simply became their own enemy. If they followed a path more similarly to other industry's (like an Apple/ Google approach though im stretching it) they wouldn't be in such a rut now. Out of everything TV has not evolved, entertainment has and we can watch said entertainment through different mediums. But the TV of the past can not survive in this current climate, they dug their own graves and not they have to lay in it. Its just a shame too, because there have been genuine efforts to save the industry both from creators and some executives but animation is an expensive industry with a history. Japan survived because they pandered to a bunch of niche markets with a good economy at the time but even not they have to rely on picking the lowest hanging fruit to make some real profit to later fund other things. You know that anime film "Redline" that took 5 years to make? Yeah that didn't make shit back.

now*

They've let Genndy produce revivals for outside companies

That's because he's a veteran and anything he works on can always be counted on returning positive feedback, not monetary though.

I, too, stopped watching it when it as all lovey-dovey drama bullshit like Adventure Time. Now I watch nothing but Boomerang and boy do I love me some Tom and Jerry and Peanuts.

The less airtime it gets the better.
Just let it die

Both new versions?

But Megas XLR had low ratings. The network had to can it.

Where the fuck do you watch Boomerang?

The show started going to shit when they tried to be more like Adventure Time by putting more emphasis on the romance garbage.

I truly do hate the modern cartoon industry and their bastard ways…

I've actually been wanting to watch the new Peanuts but after the new Inspector Gadget proved to be utter shit, I've been hesitant that they might screw it up somehow. Is it at least faithful to the original?

this description got me to check the show out again

A cuck show made by frat boy loser druggies. How it ever made it this far is a sad statement on the industry and the viewing audience that funds crap like this.

new peanuts

__television, dish network channel 175

Peanuts is one of the most comfy shows I've seen in a while. It's just the gang being the gang. I haven't seen the originals, just the christmas special so idk how it compares, but it's a nice show to watch when there's nothing else. embed related.

Is it any good?

Shit is fucked. I wanted to see bizzare adventure of 20-25 y/o, not a dumpfest.

Not worth watching ever since they stop emphasizing the classics.

No shit. CJ was fucking based. She actually like Mord for who he was and wasn't some bitchy cock tease leading Mord on.

Compound this with how she even first met him. She was pretty much through with dating until Mordecai. And then he breaks up with her after toungfucking some bitch that had blueballed him forever. Fuck, CJ should have had the dumpsville episode. I'm still not over Mordecai cunty hamfisted dating bullshit.

It's pretty comfy and fairly true to the strip. I approve.

To be fair, Mordecai is not in a good position in life, so someone who likes him for who he is maybe isn't the best thing for him, he probably needs someone who motivates him to be better. Margaret isn't that person either. Look at Rigby, motherfucker went from zero to hero.

It was nice.

The new peanuts is pretty good. Not updating it to be modern goes a long way in showing how timeless it really is.

Shame Boomerang also airs TTG constantly like CN proper.