Let's Scare (((Bernstein))) Who Interviewed Sam Hyde

We're over 319 retweets now

twitter.com/Bernstein/status/769396000746303488

Maybe he'll write another article about us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is lame, don't give this loser any attention, he is nothing

OY VEY WHY DONT THESE FILTHY GOYIM DOGS LIKE US ANYMORE!?

Cutting of noses would be funnier.

How did it jump by 1k in 1 min?

Here's the Jew's interview with Sam Hyde the other day about the Alt-Right

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs

however many retweets this gets, it's going to get spun tomorrow

there's already a thread about this you fag

this is why we're not allowed to have Million Dollar Extreme threads any more

all jewish kvetching about white nationalism we can get is positive

link?

Also how do I view Holla Forums Holla Forums as a catalog view

you have to get an 8ch gold account first, bud

STOP IT

IF YOU RETWEET THEM, THEY WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YOUR IP, YOUR D-MAIL ETC.

thanks

sorry for the dual thread

accident

Use search too before making threads. Useful feature.

kek like pleddit Gold

Holy shit, this is picking up fast.
Remember not to retweet this shit, because you shouldn't have a fucking Shitter account in the first place.

How new are you?

This is like de holocaust all over again!

To be honest, with their sorting and profiling algorithms they already know who we are.

They can't do anything, and anything they do just backfires, and make them look retarded. Just do this type of shit, under an user account

No its because sam hyde is an unfunny piece of shit with his degenerate stoner groupies who proceeded to bash out a fake flame war on their mac book pros in one of the last threads. Totally ignoring conventions for off topic kikery by not politely sageing. Newfaggots, redditfaggots and summerfaggots:
JUST CUCK MY BOARD UP

Godspeed you glorious winged faggots.

Over 2000 of them are bots.
Seriously, look at the accounts retweeting it.

The only reason I'm not bullying you harder is because you at least spelled Holla Forums correctly.

We'll wait and see if berenstsein can tell the difference then

What is up with that anyway, is it intentional? Seeing this pol bullshit is weird

Holyshit!!

2,529 Retweets at the moment. It just went up a 1000 in like 5 minutes.

Why would he add the bots when he has Holla Forums to do it for him?

A lot of newfags who don't know how to lurk because they're used to facebook/reddit environments.

But I see so much of it, yet no one calls them on it.
It is so strange seeing "pol" and "POL" and various phrases instead of the correct "Holla Forums", why don't people call them on it? Do people not care about blatant cancer killing imageboards anymore?

Newfags aren't necessarily cancer, plenty of oldfags shit up threads with red walls and jew dogs.

Because he's a kike.

Because not that many of us actually use Twitter, that's more of a trs/mpc trend. This is absurd

Because they are attempting to corral and label "us". Us being whatever they can get under the umbrella of alt-right, before attacking the evil anti-semites. They are goading as many frog and maga and openly anti-semetic posters as possible. Building the validity of the narrative before providing the draconian solution. Problem, reaction, solution.

Never used gimp before, sorry for taking so long.

Stop making threads Joe

Jews fear the Alpha Male

lol, you fucking kikes sure stick together, don't you?

Bernstein vows to use his jewish connections to end Hyde's career. But what happens when an entire generation that knows jews did 9-11 grows up?

Wrong newfag

Spam this in Sam's Comment Sections - We need to get this out everywhere

Big drama at adult swim. So Hyde got in trouble for offering a bounty to whoever gets in the news promoting the MDE. Some kid threatened to shoot up his schoo. The AS thought it was funny but he was told to stop that shit. Another strike. Enter bernstein the epitome of private school jewish kid, and you cannot believe what a baby this guy is. Conference call for two hours with his cohorts running off lists of tweets and how 'I've never experienced so much antisemitism in my entire life.' Nigga was tattling to daddy, except having major institutional power backing him, with a direct line to god. So there he is with 60-70 year old jewish elders on the conference line talking about 'tweets about dead Jews and fingers'. The old jews have no idea what the fuck is going on and said look, are they supporting Donald Trump on air or not? That was where they drew the line. So I shit you not then Sam has to come on the line and apologize to ((((((Bernstein)))))) in front of everyone and saying to remove the videos, it's all only for fun, it's satire. balls Andre said 'I told you.' Adult swim exec said 'I hope you know what the fuck you're doing'. Basically I would be shocked at this point if S2 happens. They pretty much did not expect a jew with that much connection coming against them that quickly.

Anywhere BZFD, AS, and MDE fans will see it

YES GOY, STOP IT. WE WILL TELL EVERYONE ABOUT YOU KILLING 6 7 BILLION CHOSEN PEOPLE

There is already a thread about Bernstein threatening Hyde with legal action. Why are you so shit by baiting people into endangering their own?

GET OUT FBI/CTR/INT/SHILL4HILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE