Steven Universe BTFO Cumskin dumf Supporters

Steven Universe BTFO Cumskin dumf Supporters
fusion.net/story/370983/steven-universe-gem-harvest/

steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Andy_DeMayo

Who is this hipster faggot?

He a su e-celeb

A better question would be. How soon until that Girls who converted to Islam for feminist reasons in the su fandom gets a rude wake up call from reality?

That's a girl?

I'd think you'd be mad Op, I mean they actually gave this strawman a chance unlike your communist stand in.

Stay salty Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/freech/

Jesus, it's not hard to know who you are if your posts are always the exact fucking same.
Why'd you come here? Too assblasted from the 8 months of CingTR on Holla Forums, only for Trump to win and you losing your job?

Nice try SJWs, the whole episode felt like a Aqua Teen Hunger Force Episode to me.

It's like I'm really back on 4cucks with those 4/co/cksuckers.

They have a lot of loyalty for hired shitposters

This bitch needs to be stoned to death, right alog side the cuck in the OP.

Who the fuck wants to watch SJWs watch SU?

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/freech/
Get lost , no one cares.

This.

More concerned about the hair showing. She managed to merge fashion AND Islam. A true feat.

OP was using the CTR lingo as a joke you mouth breathing retards. Drown yourselves in semen faggots.

|>
|
why doesn't this faggot just tell people to start the video *here* for his reaction instead of fucking playing it in the corner

Oh, we get it. But its still cancerous as hell, don't try too hard next time you might pop a blood vessel.

Advertisements

Fuck, you're not tricking me into watching Steven Universe

The board changes but not the mentality. Holla Forums is as retarded as it was back on cuckchan it seems. You guys take everything literally.

says the namefag

Says the namefag

We're nowhere near those levels, if you honestly don't like it here, take your level and head out the door.

Don't be a dickhead. For every low-effort thread like this, there's 1 less decent thread on this fucking slow arse board.
I wish this board was a bit fucking faster and less filled with people who only watch new shows to get angry or old shows to circlejerk, while neglecting the comics side of the board, but if it means that we get less autists posting BuzzFeed-tier bait every 4 seconds, I'll out up with it.

At least namefags can be trolled easily. Tripfags are the hard fuckers.

All you guys are doing is proving that Holla Forums is full of faggots and spergs.

Val's autism to continue namefagging is a force of nature. It's unstoppable, but he know we all fucking hate him by now anyways.

That's Holla Forums for you.
That's always been a Holla Forums staple plus most of the faggots who start shit threads like these aren't even native here, they just want to see a response. We have good comic threads like the Luther thread but its bumped out by shills and newfags who just want to shitpost garbage. Also quit bumping this shit thread and let it die.

You both are bad

I've still never watched Steven Universe and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

They're swedish, aren't they? Explains everything.