I got cucked by a black

My GF is in heat and wants to get pregnant. So now the way we fuck is so different. It's like more casual. So she will be riding me while reading a book and flipping the pages. I will be fucking her while she is on the computer. We fuck like three times a day so that I can impregnate her. Well, she is really social and has a lot of friends. After fucking probably three times a day, when she put me on a regimin for testosterone, weight lifting, cooking me steak, zinc, I still could not make her pregnant. She blamed me always. Well, she denied me her tight pussy last week. She said she's been seeing a guy, one of her college friends, who is a black guy. she said shes only friends but that hes everything she wants. hes funny, healthy, strong, has a good job. she said she cant help it but she sees herself possibly having his baby instead of mine.

I said you're seeing someone else while we're fucking? She said they just had lunch a few times. Now generally there is no use reasoning with a girl, since they are fully controlled by their hormones.

So my girl gave me an ultimatum, that if I cant get her pregnant within four weeks she's going to start fucking him.

She said I can still fuck her when she's sexually active with him, and whoever gets the DNA test she'll marry, be an amazing wife, mother to the child.

Now she was really loyal to me for three years so I knew this was her hormones talking. 'May the best man win' kind of thing.

IT gave me a rock hard dick though. I didn't say yes or no because i could still fuck her for a few weeks. She was riding me reverse cowgirl and she might've noticed my cock was a bit harder than usual. She was getting into it. She started confessing things that I had no choice but to hear. She said that morning she had breakfast with him, and that she blew him, and that the taste of his cum was still in her mouth. Then she's just bouncing up and down. she said that she let him fuck her later and she was stunned his cock get so hard so soon after filling her mouth so much jizz. She said his cock made an insane amount of cum, and that she felt submissive against it, like that the more a cock cums the harder she works to get every drop, even when the third burst of jizz has no chance of impregnating her, that really only the first burst does, she still gripped his ass and pushed him in with every burst of cum. She said his cum was in her mouth and in her pussy even in that moment while i was fucking her. i had no choice but to keep fucking her because my dick was insanely horny.

She told me she had actually met him for lunch everyday that week, and that he fucked her every time. That she wasn't even planning to fuck him, but that he just started grabbing her, fingering her, and she felt she had no right to turn him down, just because it felt so perfect, that her uterus was burning. She said she would leave every encounter with him that week, filled with his cum, and that she's never felt that kind of happiness before in her entire life.

After I was finished cumming, she rolled off me and pulled her panties back on. I told her we've been together for three years, and this 'friend' she's just known for seven days and she's willing to raise his child and give up everything for him. What if he doesn't love her? There was no use arguing with her about it. She was grabbing her things to meet him. I said you're not going to see him are you?

She said I fucked her about one hundred times in the last two months and couldn’t give her a baby, and she’ll keep giving me the chance, just less than before. But that she feels something for him and needs to give most of her time to him from then on. I said what about love? And she said she still loves me, and if I did knock her up, we’ll just continue on the happy way we've been living the last three years. But that if he made her pregnant, and found there was no real love there, she was perfectly fine being a single mom.

The month leading up to it, we fucked 21 times a week. Then it went to once a day for the next week, and the following week, only three times. With that last week, I noticed she kept taking some of her things each time. Then in the last week, we only fucked one time, and I didn't see her again, except a few weeks later her sister came to pick up a few last remaining things. I said to the sister yo what the fuck, it was three years, and she ended it for nothing. The sister said you had your chance to get her pregnant. She really wanted that with you, but you failed, and then she fell in love with someone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UTdQT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Back to halfchan

There is a place for people like you.

It ain't here.

fuck off you cuck. you should have dumped her the fucking second she threatened to cheat.

exogenous testosterone lowers fertility genius.

sage b8

True but it raises your sex drive. Combine with zinc it events out.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Get some self respect you beta cuckold

I sincerely hope this is not a serious post.

On the off chance that it is, she is a trash human and you should treat her as such. If my woman ever once said she was hanging out with a nigger it would be over. Letting it get to her giving you an "ultimatum", which is really her just admitting that she's been cheating on you, is fucking pathetic.

Dump her or lose your dignity completely. If you haven't lost it already, that is.

go back to cuckchan

Kill yourself you worthless shit.

Bump for triggered stormderps

Sayonara subversive shekelberg

Lowest of the low.

youre just mad because its womens true nature thats all

bump

That made me hard

Can anyone provide the original plebbit thread it was copied from?

Block her completely. Get fit. Proceed to fuck copious amounts of bitches.

You weaken humanity just by existing

you idiots you are blaming me for getting cucked? no one volunteers for it

You did this to yourself lad.

Start fucking literally anyone else you can on the side. Do not get her preggers in that 4 weeks though, when she tells you she is going to sleep with him just call your other slam girl over and kick her out.

Lrn2google
Or
Lrn2implyyoudidnttakethebaitbetter

awful, awful thread

Anybody else have good cuck stories? I like having a laugh

This is what happens when you try

This reeks of pasta, but I want to point out that the story didn't include going and getting fertility tests to see if either of them was hampered from having kids.

If your sperm suck, you can fix this with $20,000 worth of procedures and medicine to conduct in vitro fertilization. If her eggs are the problem, $20,000 worth of medication and donor eggs can fix that. In ten to twenty years, we'll be able to grow kids in a freestanding artificial womb using sperm and eggs built from our skin cells. Welcome to the future.

This is probably the most gut-wrenching I could find. The way the guy tells his story, with explicitly written emotions, which lets me feel like I was he in this particular situation: archive.is/UTdQT

it's completely normal that quality women prefer fertile alpha cock. you didn't get 'cucked', nature just likes to unapologetically weed out genetic losers and that's okay.

Why do I have a boner and and an urge to kill OP, kill that nigger, kill his whore GF, and fap over their corpses?

If God/nature made me infertile I'd just accept it, not going to try to circumvent it. I must have children for muh white race but if I'm infertile I consider myself disqualified from reproduction anyways and can just live out rest of my life meditating.

yup should have told them to fuck off

If you were bangin her that hard and you aren't shooting blanks chances are she has health problems. Nothing of value lost for society, except three years of your time.

And honestly dude if she doesn't at least mildly dislike niggers after three years in a relationship with you you failed a long time ago.

I have read a lot of shit in my time, but this takes the cake for fuck fantasy

tfw had to cleanse my soul with pthc after reading this cuck thread

it would be funny as shit if it was the 3DPD was infertile

If god didn't want us to do things, he wouldn't have given us such hugely adaptable brains to figure out how to surmount obstacles.

That's what I was thinking. Reminds me of one of the cuckchan threads. I hope it is anyway, it really bums me out when I find out people like OP exist.

God is nature fucktard, regards panentheist. He isn't some human with human reasoning.

Also if god didn't want us to do things, then why do we have the desire to not do things at times? Clearly god intended for us to not want to do things, when he made us not want to do things.

You should have dumped her the moment she told you she took another man's cum, honestly you have no self respect it's no wonder she left you

so neither of you have jobs or any obligations?

Walahi y'all are some stupids, this story is clearly fake / copypasta

Your own reasoning defeats you. By the same logic of "he doesn't want us to, so we don't want to either" you can argue that "he wants us to, so we want to as well". The people who advance technology are driven to do so by a wide variety of reasons, but any one of those can be interpreted as "God's Will".

You should also decide if he's nature or an individual, because you flip flopped across your post.

lmao white bois cucked again by the BBC, how can they even compete?

Totally not a shill

GET OUT NORMALFAGGOT