Jews are Neanderthals

Semitic peoples are the remnants of neanderthals. The conflict between the Aryan man and the jews is 10,000's of not 100,000's of years old. Neanderthals are:

1. Twice and aggressive
2. Tend to have shorter torso-leg ratios
3. Clever. But lack the creative imagination of the more advanced Aryan man.

Humans warred with Neanderthals in prehistory and pushed the cave people into the dessert were no one wanted to live and the jews (neanderthals) are still butthurt about it.

Interbreeding over the centuries has resulted in modern day people of the middle-east still having as much as %20 neanderthal genetics.

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelbradley.info/
seeker.com/first-neanderthal-human-love-child-from-israel-1769467646.html
archive.is/taMGJ
theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-II05.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skhul_and_Qafzeh_hominids
erectuswalksamongst.us/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2616071/Neanderthals-wiped-INTERBREEDING-not-lack-intelligence.html
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/10/071025-Neandertals-Redheads.html
cbc.ca/news/technology/modern-humans-may-have-copied-neanderthal-technology-1.1396420
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/3345244/Neanderthal-tools-reveal-advanced-technology.html
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/
athenapub.com/8shea1.htm
archive.is/
erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap24.html
erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap25.html
techtimes.com/articles/148962/20160410/genetic-incompatibilities-kept-lineage-of-modern-humans-and-neanderthals-apart.htm
sciencemag.org/news/2016/04/modern-human-females-and-male-neandertals-had-trouble-making-babies-here-s-why
techtimes.com/articles/141444/20160316/ancient-remains-reveal-neanderthals-are-only-20-percent-vegetarian.htm
techtimes.com/articles/114674/20151210/study-reveals-why-faces-of-neanderthals-differ-from-those-of-modern-humans-x.htm
archive.is/rCPtg
archive.is/0D6YR
archive.is/blGG3
rhesusnegative.net/staynegative/popular-questions/neanderthals/
humanorigins.si.edu/research/whats-hot-human-origins/mystery-pit-bones-atapuerca-spain
archive.is/UBzzL
archive.is/KreQL
archive.is/WvIqK
archive.is/wr625
youtube.com/watch?v=Dv81adCRQ2s
atlanteangardens.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/out-of-africa-theory-officially-debunked.html
scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566
pnas.org/content/97/12/6769.full
pnas.org/content/97/12/6769/F2.large.jpg
pnas.org/content/97/12/6769/F2.expansion.html
u.pomf.is/lltpnu.mp3
u.pomf.is/vpqpos.mp3
u.pomf.is/kgejzh.mp3
u.pomf.is/yvbzyr.mp3
u.pomf.is/hrkwuu.mp3
u.pomf.is/fgjxtj.mp3
johndenugent.com/neanderthals-and-semites/
youtube.com/watch?v=DuMleZVKtNQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least lurk for five seconds.

NEANDERTHALS NEVER HAPPENED
THE ORIGINAL SON OF MAN
THE DESCENDANT OF THE ALL RIGHTEOUS
GODS AND EARTHS
IS THE YAKUB ALBINOID

does that mean niggers are the pure master race? considering they have 0% on average while the average Euro/Asian has around 3%

Still trying to figure this all out. The Sumerian account of history is my best answer.

More disinfo from a faggot who knows nothing about the cold-adaptations the Neanderthals had developed after living in Ice Age Europe for tens of thousands of years.

Protip: Big noses, weak chins, and sloped foreheads are not cold-adaptations and the Neanderthals did not possess these traits. They were the original Europeans and looked European to boot.

Exactly, this honestly explains so much.

thats why I kinda think the whole 'jew-neanderthal' hypothesis is dumb.

If anything a little neanderthal is what makes some humans intelligent. besides I never seen a study saying Jews are a large percent neanderthal so I kinda think its BS.

Lurk more.

That only applies to sub-saharan africans. do your research.

Except Europe actually has the most Neanderthal DNA? You fucking retards.

Do something productive with your time.

michaelbradley.info/
Science, May 6, 2010 vindicates The Iceman Inheritance and Chosen People from the Caucasus, but beware of that "one to four percent" statistical spin.

Shill harder, usurpous Kike.

Neanderthals are not Jews' ancestors. Niggers and inbred middle eastern Goatfuckers are.

Ice Age Europe could never have produced Semites no matter how many fake (((Israeli))) skull reconstructions you post.

Honestly you guys have impressed me with how much evidence you have locked and loaded.

uhh yeah. Sub-sarahn africans are the default.

ofcourse your average basketball american has around 10% white DNA so ofcourse some Negros will have some miniscule percentage of Neandtheral. As if that waterd down droplet of neanderthal is going to do shit in the way it effects their behavior.

you too, that only applies to sub-saharan africans. do your research.

Guess which race has the most Neanderthal DNA on Earth? Europeans.

Guess which European ethnicity has the most Neanderthal DNA on Earth? The Basques.

Please note that Semites were not included in either of the two.

First Neanderthal-Human 'Love Child' From Israel
The remains of an ancient Israeli female strongly suggests that Neanderthals and Homo sapiens first met and mated in Israel.
seeker.com/first-neanderthal-human-love-child-from-israel-1769467646.html
archive.is/taMGJ

Saging all the stupid niggers posting in this thread

This feels like some sort of Jewish scheme to have Whites start claiming they're neanderthals.

Why am I not surprised?

But it's true.

Where did Neanderthals inhabit the most? France.

He never claimed that. Aryan Cro-magnon and neanderthals were two distinct species. No one is claiming "euopeans produced semites".

Wow, ancient primates met each other in the middle east of all places. its not like the middle east has a long history or anything. probably was planned by ancient Jews.

Shorter limbs are an adaptation to combat frostbite.

"Cro-Magnon" refers to Homo sapien-neanderthalensis hybrids.

Try again.

The Neanderthal genome has been sequenced for almost a decade. East Asians have the highest average Neanderthal admixture of any living population. Middle easterners actually have a slightly lower rate of Neanderthal admixture than Europeans, this is likely due to recent African admixture in the middle east.

Aryans and neanderthals were two distinct species. No one is claiming "euopeans produced semites".

Higher average yes. Basques have the most Neanderthal DNA overall.

If they claim European Neanderthals produced Semites, then they are in fact claiming Europeans produced Semites.

Try again.

"Aryans" have Neanderthal DNA

I swear we didn't have this many retards a couple months ago. I blame Time, BBC, and cuckchan mods.

There have always been Neanderkike threads, newfag.

Thanks for admitting 'Neanderkike' faggots are retarded.

Get lost kike.

Yeah, ok, faggot.

The only Kike here is the one slandering Europe's ancestry - you ought to check that nose.

We had them as far back as 4/pol/.

Spotted the heeb.

And they were just as retarded and void of common sense back then. Plus they got obliterated by people who knew better.

You have to properly name the demon to defeat them.

Lol, that's one smug Neanderthal!

Nope

You never capitalize "jew", and slurs like "kike" aren't even supposed to be capitalized.

This is stupid. You are stupid and you should feel bad about yourself

Is there some stupid reason not to capitalise the word Kike or Jew that I don't know of?

The sandnigger Jewrats, you know the ones, they have to die - Capitalised name or not.

top marks for deranged thread.

Keep living in denial you fucking nickel nose.

Ice Age Europe made Neanderthals European in their appearance and behavior - or they would not have survived.

Not capitalizing "kike" is just proper grammar, but not capitalizing "jew" triggers the hell out of them, even though they like to pretend it doesn't.

Then I will bear that in mind.

Or the Jews studying this exclude Jewish DNA as neanderthal DNA.

Fossils are made to look more primitive than necessary: hairy like chimps, excessive musculature, primitive noses, etc. There's no reason to believe that erectus had a nose like a gorilla.

Anyhow, for every paper of honest analysis of data, there's a handful or more of kosher papers all repeating the exact same kike shit. If a citation war is what retards think wins argument, then expect to never win against the current (((establishment))). (((Academic))) or academic consensus has never been the backbone of truth and progress.

The "missing links" are still alive. The existing races show admixture of, for instance african'ts, erectus and heidelbergensis and oddly enough pre-Homo species. Orientals show Denisovan (protip: they're not "flat-faced", they have a protruding snout and sloped forehead that happen to line up to make it look flat; the stubby, fatty fuckers).

t. drunk as shit mammologist with a hard-on for paleoanthropology

You mean 70% in select groups.

kek the first publicised case of neanderthal genomics said the global hominid population has 1-3% neander genes. That was a gross, deliberate misinterpretation since corrected. Sure, maybe by volume there's up to 3% present among the total hominid population–but not in every single hominid. Kikes have the most. Scant Europeans have some due to rape and infiltration. The phrase, "chinese are the jews of asia", appears to be more than cheeky, as well as their cousins the amerind having considerable kike DNA.

I have noticed that it's been recently pushed that Europeans are the descdendants of neanderthals. And other dissonance like neanderthals are socially-retarded autists, neanderthals had occipital buns (found in kikes and other sandniggers and true geographical Caucasians like Georgians, Chechnyans, and Armenians) which they say means high math ability and therefore is desireable. It's very strange, unless we have either a shit-ton of new redditfags who parrot muh top kosher comment instant expert masrurbation or simply shills.

Neanderkikes have always been a scourge and terror to European man. The fact that these moon-worshipping nocturnites made forward bases in caves means nothing of their "aboriginal" status.

[citation needed]
There's multiple sources that say that "Cro-Magnon" appeared out of nowhere 30kya and has remained mostly unchanged.

forgot some pics

Say, do you kids know what group inspired vampires? The blood(libel)-sucking, cross-hating ("up tack" alternative plus sign), hooked-nosed, beady-eyed, (hereditary disorder) photophobic? How about short, stocky, psychopathic big-nosed goblins and trolls? Anyone have deposits in Gringot's bank?

Get gassed, Mordecai.

Hi, newfag. Maybe we don't have that many neanderkike threads because they're heavily resource-intensive. But rest assured, there have been many in the past and will be many more. They're just not common, just like holohoax theads. Does that mean the holohoax is false?

The jews are trying to claim to be neanderthals because they preemptively want to deny the fact that whites built the sea-faring protoculture.

You leave Ron Perlman out of this!

Lady Gaga isn't Jewish.

choose one

Yea. I noticed the same thing.
The Kikes over on cytube / overtube, were always going on and on about how Neanderthals were super smart.
When I asked for proof, of course they had like 2 pages with barely a few paragraphs about it.
Stupid fucking kikes.

One night I was just thinking. Hadn't sleep for a while again…
& then it hit me. Putin was a slopehead. They were ALL slopeheads.
I noticed that the aryan russians were slaughtered first. & only once the sieges of moscow and Stalingrad were over, did the commies send in 15 legions of slopeheaded eastern russians. & the commies told them to rape all those german and polish women.

& then I started to notice that every genocide in the last 400 years, had been against aryan people.

There is CERTAINLY something going on here, with this Aryan VS Neanderkike war.
I remember things didn't go well for me once I realized we were being killed by the dumber race.
Really started to make me question… maybe those 3 IQ tests of Ashkenazi Jews were actually all faked…

Who knows.

What have kikes actually invented besides a code of dishonour and subterfuge for criminal thugs and swindlers? Even the Tavor and Desert Eagle were invented by Europeans or using their technology. Jews can't invent shit just lik every non-Aryan race.

Yeah she is. Prove me wrong, bitch. Are you saying her nose job is fake? Or her Talmud-approved lies about her chosen religion determine her genetics?

Around 80% of the (((Soviet))) officers and commanders were kikes. They are responsible for largest known genocide in history, including the dozens millions starvation or exposure of ethnic groups in Russia, killing 2 million German POWs by starvation and exposure (backed up by the kike-miscegenated English royal masters and their colonycuck Amerikikes), the mass-rape of East Germany. Hitler invaded Poland because the (((Polish))) were genociding Germans who ended up, by default, in annexed land after WW1.

Jews are not bright at all. Some are quick with the tongue, some show psychotic tendencies such as paranoia, some are insanely needy (translate to: greedy, in practice, insecure in reality). It's much easier to gain an unerstanding of them if you imagine a typical subhuman shitskin, lacking in empathy, obsessed with muh dik and scat, extremely tribalistic and self-centred, incesutuous, promiscuous; yet able to exercise enough self-control to not chimp out at the slightest hint of threat, and able to use proper declensions and verb conjugations. Very few of them are able to think into the future or the past as Europoids are; they live more like animals–niggers–than anything meeting the definition of human, and thus they only understand the basic primal communication of strength, force, domination, and subjugation. The jews haven't built nor invented nothing but techniques of manipulation and obfuscation.

Its possible she's Jewish and riding the coattails of Madonna who used Catholic imagery as a gimmick to market herself and be edgy. Madonna was actually catholic, Gaga has questionable features. Marketing to Jews would piss off kikes and they are a small minority. It wouldn't b profitable to appeal to such a small segment of society.

I mean marketing to Jews with sleazy exploitive Jewish religious imagery.

Niggers are of different SPECIES. Homo heidelbergensis.

Average. But not proportional. This "average means, North Europe has less than 1%, Central Europe 1%, South Europe 2%, Middle East 20%, some Caucasian mountain valleys up to 50% and so on, acording to Paabo's 2010 study.

This picture is whitewashing Neanderthals, since Jews now understand (due to genetic researches), Neanderthals are their ancestors.
Therefore they paint Neanderthals like some widoms spreading philosophers, musicians and so on, for last 10 years. Pic related is real Neanderthal reconstruction.

This meme needs to die already

Then Jewgle for Swente Paabo 2010 research, Chaim.

It will not, kike. Because is allready prooven by genetic researches.

Sure it does, Chaim. We're all neanderthals, aren't we?

#oneracethehumanraceexceptjewsarebetter

Yeah? The same genetic "research" that claims humans in the middle east have a wopping 50% neanderthal admixture. Next time show a peer reviewed study instead of believing memes

You need to lurk more, kike:
theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-II05.htm

No problem, kike. Here, from your Kikepedia:

"In 2005, a set of 7 teeth from Tabun Cave in Israel were studied and found to most likely belong to a Neandertal that may have lived around 90,000 years ago,[10] and another Neandertal (C1) from Tabun was estimated to be ~122,000 years old.[11] If the dates are correct for these individuals, then it is possible that Neandertals and early moderns did make contact in the region and it may be possible that the Skhul and Qafzeh hominids are partially of Neandertal descent."

Sorry, Chaim. Jews are Neanderthals. Prooven.

This is actually b8 isn't it?

Sure kike, European is more Neander than SSA Negro, because Negro is 0% Neander, lel.
Where on that graf is "Semites", "Jews", or "middle east".
You JIDF is so funny. Sending middle school kike defender for defending undefendable. Give us some more. What? Israel is IQ 88 and you dont have any better? So sorry then…

Europeans are Cro-magnons.

Nope. That is not false reproduction and certanly not jewish reproduction. Try harder, yid.

Acording to one blooger "David" from Israel, lel.
Basques are of R1b, focker.
Neanderthals are J2.

OOOOOYYYY WEEEEEYYYY!!!

SHUT THAT DOWN!!!!

Exactly what it is.

No. Middle east. Caucasian and Taurus mountains.
They were goat herderers. Therefore they had and still have goat shaped god - Baphomet.

Read a book, nigger. Europeans are Neanderthal and generalized Homo Sapiens hybrids.

erectuswalksamongst.us/

Actually, Jews are descendants from goat herderers from Caucasus and Taurus mountains, Hurrians. As Hyxos they went to the Palestine and Egipt, being expeled and wandering on Sinay peninsula as Hapiru (outcasts).

Now this I can get behind.

Therefore Eskimos are without limbs at all.

meant to>>7270813

Tower of Babel.

Cro-magnon is unchanged for 40 000 years.
Cro- magnon have different skull, with strong chin.
Dont make fool from yourself, kike.

All non-blacks have neanderthal heritage.

No. That is lie, focking kike.
Semites have 20% neanderthal genome. Read Paabo 2010 research.

great thread, Haim

Semites (Jews and Arabs) are hybrid race, result of mixing between Caucasian species, Negro species and Neanderthal species.

Negros themselves are the result of mixing between the different waves of hominids that pushed into Africa. Their early ancestors also mixed with local chimps.

NOPE
Ice Age Europe produce Cro-magnon.

Pic related is CRO-MAGNON.

Now castrate yourself, kike (allready done)

Homo europeanus (neanderthal + cromagnon)

Underrated post.

Well, that was enjoyable to read. Thanx!

Maybe it appeared out of nowhere because the Cro-Magnon is a Sapiens-Neanderthal hybrid, and they didn't interbreed on a large scale before that degree. Or do you believe in some mystic bullshit about angels or ayy lmaos?

I mean before that period, obviously.

Nope. Jews whitewash Neanderthal, since modern genetics prooved, they are at least 20% Neanderthal.

That would be Cro-magnons.

Good thinking, user.
Now you know everythink you have to know about most of the world conflicts for tens of thousants of years.
It is Cro-magnon vs Neanderthal.
It is European vs semites.
Same thing.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
I used kikepedia to proove to the kikes that even kikepedia admits that jews are Neanderthal hybrids.

That was idea before modern genetic science. I actually beleived that, before studying modern genetic data.
Nowadays, I am sceptic with intentions of this book. It is like Alex Jones. 90% truth and lies, when it is about jews.

Albanians came from Caucasus mountains and then mix with R1a and E on Balkan peninsula. They are heavy J2. Actually, albanians and jews are frome the same source and brethrens.

You can post as many pictures about this 28-30 000 years thing, it means nothing if you don't give a greater context. So, how this DNA looked like before that? How did the Cto-Magnon evolve? Which species were its ancestors?

Sure Shlomo.
Point is, how much.
Europeans about 1% due to Neanderthal on Cro.magnon women rapes. Semites about 20%, up to 70% in some isolated valleys.

They stopped existing because they were muh dicked out of existence by lesser humanoids with higher fertility, kind of like what's happening in America and Western Europe today. That was 40000 years ago, and European climate/Ice age straightened the newcomers out, but we still never got back the brain capacity we once had. Europeans are Neanderthal + Cromagnon.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2616071/Neanderthals-wiped-INTERBREEDING-not-lack-intelligence.html

Neanderthals were even gingers.
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/10/071025-Neandertals-Redheads.html

They wuz more advanced than Cro-magnons too.
cbc.ca/news/technology/modern-humans-may-have-copied-neanderthal-technology-1.1396420
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/3345244/Neanderthal-tools-reveal-advanced-technology.html

You can fuck off now retard. This thread being on the front page of 8ch is an embarassment to Holla Forums.

Watch out! He will call you a kike and link a pic with the quote about how the Cro-Magnon DNA changed nothing in the last 28 000 years.

Excellent!
But why jews are so "in the moment" decision and not plannig for the future?
Because of sloped forehead.
See, high forehead in Cro-magnons was created, because there is part of the brain, called "preforntal cortex" there. This part of the bains is used for long term planning, social behaviour skills, inhibition of amygdala "fight or fly " response in older, annimal parts of the brains. Cro-magnons groove that part of the brain due to surviving in harsh conditions durin the hostile conditions in Northern Europe, as hunter gatherer. Neanderthals, on the other hand, were nocturno creatures from the Middle east mountains (Caucasus, Taurus, Ararat, etcetra,,) They didnt have to think about future, there was plenty of food there. They were mostly like beast animals, hyenas, cojotes etcetra.
Same thin as eith the dogs breading today. German shepard is smarter than hyena.

Okay, that was simplification, agreed.
Negros are actually from two sources. Oldest one - Koisan, Busman, etcetra, are of A and B lineage, hybrids from many oder chimp like species.
Bantu, on the other hand, is result of "Into the Africa" of Caucasoids during the Ice age, and mating with these original Negroe species. Therefore you have R1b in Central Africa, where Bantu tipe of Negroes are comming from.

No. This guy from your pic is actually Baltid, his bow ridge is mongolian trait. Probaby Poland guy. He is NOT Cro-magnon.

That is Klas Lund the leader of vit ariskt motstånd and former leader of swedish resistance movement.

Actually, Cro-magnon skuls 100 000 ky old exists.
What user meant is, Cro-magnon is UNCHANGED for about 40 000 years. And still exists today. We are fucking Cro-magnons, ok?
Here (pic related) are types of nowadays Cro-magnons.

You must be joking. Yes, jews, like other hominids living near the Equator, live in the moment, because they didn't need long term planning. But the Neanderthals were living further north than that, even in Siberia. Askhenazi jews interbred with Europeans some 2000 years ago, and you never tell us which group of jews have 20% Neanderthal DNA. Maybe it's the ashkenazi, and they have it because they were strongly selected for intelligence, so the non-Neanderthal kike DNA was weeded out over the last 2000 years.

the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/

Madonna is devout in the kaballah.
That is diametrically opposed to any sort of Christian ideology, even if she publicly stated she went to mass. Pure NWO.

Nah, she isn't.
If she was a Jew, she wouldn't be acknowledging PUBLICLY in smash hit songs her intentions ultimately in dealing with her handlers.

See the "Bad Romance" music video with its imagery on how Christian girls are kidnapped to be sold as playthings and and how she wants to torch them all. She had complete creative control on that one.

Also, see "Born this Way" and read the lyrics. In that song she public declares her allegiance to the creator God himself.

Certainly not low foreheaded Neandertals. There is Mendelian law of heritage, learn something about that, high scholl wannabe anthropologist.

That's not an answer, just bait. Tell which were, not which weren't.

gtfo with that shitty jewish propaganda shit, doesnt fool anyone anymore

Here, I will help with some more examples of that jewish "science" shit (pic related)

gtfo jew
lel lel lel

Cant help. Not Cro-mag phenotype.

All of the Semites.
Ashkenazis are mix between Jews and white Europeans.
What intelegence jews have, that came from white European. Israel is mean IQ90 (and that is corrected result, you know - jews). Wanna proof of that, or you are too ashamed now, Chaim?

jewish "science"

haplogroup I

Yes, and ashkenazi jews have a mean between 107 and 115, and they are the majority of modern jews. So of course they have lots of Neanderthal DNA, because they got them from the Neanderthal-Sapiens hybrids, from modern Europeans. Arabs and sephardi jews have the normal sandnigger IQ, hence the mean IQ of 90 for Israel.

This is how it went:

I'm sure that jews more than 2000 years ago had nearly no Neanderthal DNA compared to what ashkenazis have today. Damn, I'm sure sephardi have a lot less than ashkenazi. Just like arabs.
And now is the time to point out how you are a kike shill, who wants us to reject the truth about Neanderthal interbreeding, so that others can push the out-of-Africa theory on us.

Ashkenaziz may have IQ107 (whitch I doubt, ypu know - honest jews), but that is, because of high math and talking skills.
They lack of spatial intellegence and creativity.
Also, due to Neanderthal admix, they are neurotic, schisophrenic bastards with 100+ Ashkenazi specific deseazes.

And? They only need to talk and do math to jew out people of their shekels. And they've done that for millennia.

No, that's because they are extremely inbred, so they didn't weed out their sick and insane if they were smart enough to do business. Being a psychopath was actually advantageous for them. It has nothing to do with Neanderthal genes, as Neanderthals were cold adapted, so they had to be healthy and good at cooperating. If anything, it's the semitic genes.

What is it Chaim? Can't type now that you were found out? Also, nothing you've said goes against my theory.

Glad to hear that this is only yours shitty theory. Even kikes now admits, they are Neanderthal descendants, therefore, they whitewash Neanderthals.

That's so weak I feel bad for you, Schlomo. No, you aren't a Neanderthal, you've got Neanderthal genes from Europeans, and they replaced many of your inferior kike genes.

If I remember right, only one sex of neanderthal mating with one sex of human produced viable off spring (I can't remember which sex for which race though).

Plus Basques aren't Indo European. Paternally maybe they have some European admixture, but in general they're one of the "native" European groups from before the US migrations.

Throughout this entire thread you have been a retard, but also a liar, that left skull is homo sapiens, look at the wikipedia page you got it from:

It's just an unmixed homo-sapiens also known as a nigger, a cro-magnon is a mix between european neanderthal and european sapiens

Except I am not, YOU are JIDF kike high scoll wannabe anhropologist from Jaffa.

Nah, niggers are mixed with chimps and earlier humans. Human evolution happened in Asia. The generalized Homo Sapiens wasn't a nigger, they were basically the same as Ainus. And kinda similar to abbos, expect that abbos are adapted to Australia and have low IQs. They just didn't evolve so good. I recommend this book again:
erectuswalksamongst.us/

Now wait for OP to call Ainus whitewashed kikes, despite them not having anything to do with Neanderthals.

Give up Mordechai, I've found you out.

Newer heard of that. Also, what would be proof of that?
I know, what are you meant. Genetic researches shows, Neanderthal influx in Vro-magnon gene pool came from male to female only, because of Neanderthals males raping CM females.

They are R1b (Aryans), but Rh negative and their language is non Indoeuropean. This suggest tribe of original inhabitants of Europe, yes, whitch preserve own language, but are also mixed with Aryans on paternal lineage.
Notice Basque people chin. Certanly not Neanderthal (pic related).

Sure. When found, there were true scientists around. Nowadays there is only jew "science", whith retrogard deny everyting about thousants of years acumulated white real science.
Nothing new, kike.
Also, you are liar who acusem me of being liar. Nothing new for jew without arguments.

An other theory is that the hybridized population preferred Sapiens females over Neanderthals, because they were more gracile.

Nigger was probably the wrong word, I basically meant a primitive dark-skinned man with a protrusive lower-face, I know niggers are more beastly.

Your theory is absolutely retarded and relies on outdated information about neanderthals, you're an embarrassment to Holla Forums's respect for science and facts.

Or you are IP switching?
Anyhow, what the fuq you are alking about, yid?
HS similar to Abos? Wtf?

Also, a simple fact that destroys your theory is that neanderthals were insanely powerful and muscular, have you ever heard of a physically powerful jew?

Sure. Nobody is talking about full Neanderthals. Semites are hybrids.

Yes, my ID changed, and? Abbos also interbred with other groups, but yes, they started out as generalized Homo Sapiens, then devolved into those things in Australia. Without Neanderthal DNA we'd be similar to the Ainu people.

You are pretty low energy by now, David.

here, I will correct that for you:

sure, Shlomo. OUTDATED
Like genders are outdated. Like all anthropology is autdated. Like races are outdated. Etcetra. All just autdated acording to the jews like you.

When shitty arguments doesnt work, proceede with ad hominem (from JIDF manual)

For sure I did. Wladimir Wladimirowitsch Klitschko.

Did you mean Ashenazis, jew? They are weak, because they are urban adapted rats.

Bwahahahahaha.

From where did this came from? (from your kike ass)

Ok. I heard enouht of your bullshit, Chaim. Have a great time down there in Jaffa.

So you literally don't have any idea what you are speaking about. Moshe, Moshe… you simply don't know enough for this job.

Neanderthals were everything the jew isn't, you retard.

Tell me Chaim, what is with that lack of anhropologist knowleage down there in Israel?
Or it is just because jews, like allways, forge the data about mean IQ90 of Israelis, and the true jewish mean IQ is something like 85?
JIDF used to have some experts, but now, we are debating some high scholler, so, what happened? Hollidays in Jaffa?

Can that probably boxer do anything neanderthals would be able to? Can they lift cars and rip arms out of their socket? Do they have neanderthal bodystructure?

Yeah right, they evolved to being completely different in every regard in 1300 years, you're retarded.

The reason the current science on neanderthals is better is because more information has been found about them, that has nothing to do with kikes.

Another braiwashed one, I suppose…

I've already came up with something that could explain why kikes have so strong Neanderthal admixture, and also addressed the question of IQ.
You still haven't refuted it. So I'm it must be true if it makes a shill like you panic so much.

This thread is beyond retarded. Neanderthals arose in ice age France. They were adapted to survive in cold weather and to ambush hunt in forests. Semites are adapted for barren deserts. How in the fuck do genes from frozen forests translate into adaptations for empty sandpits? Semites look primitive because Homo sapiens originated in the Middle East, making Middle Eastern people the intermediate step between erectus and sapiens. Neandertalensis has nothing to do with any of this.

And Cro-Magnon is just another word for the earliest Homo sapiens that adopted the cold weather adaptations for ice age Europe, likely through limited interbreeding with Neanderthals. We assume that this interbreeding occured because there's not enough time in the fossil record between the arrival of Homo sapiens - which looked like Semites at the time - and the rising of Europid caucasoids for it to have happened through normal evolution. Semites look like apes because they don't have Neanderthal admixture, and they're only just a step above Homo erectus.

Isn't it enough that we starved and cucked the Neanderthals to death? Now we have to call them kikes too?

It is you, who is arguing nature/nurture principle in the case of your "Ice Age adaptation of the Neanderthals" shitty theory, Chaim.
But in this case, sure, it is adaptation to the rat way of life in towns. And is not "completely different", it is just different set of alleles in modern, rat like Ashkenazis. For the jews, it is more preferable to be Talmud reading litlle rat, than a boxer. Because of that, arranged marriages produce more rats, than boxers. But this is just too much for your level of knowleage.

Current "science" is nothing but hidding fact, jews are Neanderthal/Caucasian/Negro hybrids.

So do you agree, Israel mean IQ is 85 - 90?

I did that 100 times, in thread before this, you even agreed with me, semites are Neanderthal/Caucasian/Negro hybrid…
But you are arguing in circles and tend to forget every lost argument.
You have a typical jewish behaviour from famous Hitler cite from MK.

Neanderthals lived primarily where modern day France and Germany is, otherwise known as the 'Neander Valley' hence their name.

Try again.

Oh Jesus, Shlomo. We arent so stupid..

You posting fake skull reconstructions found in (((Israel))) is not an argument.

Literally full retard. Cro Magnon man was just an ancient European Homo sapiens, not a fucking separate species. And Neanderthals were native to France, not sandniggerstan. They couldn't have survived in sandniggerstan; their squat bodies were ideal for ambush hunting in European forests, but would have been absolutely shit tier for chasing down prey in empty desert fields.

Are you blind or retarded? Read that post you idiot:

Yes, and we Europeans are Neanderthal and generalized Homo Sapiens hybrids. If kikes are hybrids of completely different populations, then how the fuck can you point out only one of those groups, and ignore all the others?

No, you just say that kikes are the direct descendants of the Neanderthals, while you don't address the sudden arise of the Cro-Magnon, and ignore how the jews are a micture of different groups. Ergo, you don't even argue, you are just some autist who saw a Neanderthal reconstruction and had the idea that jews are their direct descendants. You are simply retarded.

Oh man, I never get to post this. Thanks.

about right, but:
- homo sapiens did NOT came from Africa, central Asia instead
- where stands "homo sapiens", there should be Homo heidelbergensis

Actually, nowadays Palestine was the most Neanderthal occupied terrain. Their base, so to speak.

This is not fake. It is scientific reconstruction of skull from Palestina.

You mean jewish science, Mordechai.

And I refuted your shit a hundred times by proving that that skull you keep posting is actually an early Homo Sapiens skull, and you tried to reject it by calling it jewish, which is not an argument.

You're just not prepared to accept the fact that you're spouting bullshit.

Even if that was true which it isn't, people move around, and there's not a single people that stayed in one place for 300000 years, so you're still spouting retardation.

So now it's scientific, but only when it agrees with you, even though everybody now agrees that it's an early homo sapiens.

Shlomo lying again (pic related).

what you are referring is that mtDNA in Europe is for the most still paleolithic
autosomally speaking upper paleolithic Euros like La Brana, Bichon, Villabruna, Motala, etc… don't exist in their pure form anymore, and there's only a handful of peoples alive who show unreduced upper paleolithic features

To this Schlomo, the only scientific evidence that exists is that which is found in (((Israel))).

The area wasn't a wasteland until semites fucked up their crop rotations to the point of desertification

trufax

This wasn't their only location, just their base of discovery.

nice post

Yep, ya sure are bud. Do some more investigation. Neanderthals developed around turkey and spread from there. It's not their only location, just the basis of their discovery.

lel

It was a lush forest moron. It became a desert from mass deforestation and post ice age climate change. Investigate more kid.

To them, Israel is the holy land you know, even hundreds of thousands of years before they got there.

So that's probably why he's trying to claim those sweet neanderthal genetics for himself, so he can be even more chosen than before :^)

Right on!

People need to investigate more. Wikipedia isn't a reliable source, but good for matching up some info with others to discover the actual truth.

BTFO

Thanks! I'm still working on this… As a lot of african language and dna is very Asian in it's roots. The map is still undergoing modification, but I'm with you on this.. Still unsure of where to place H.Sapiens as a base starting location.

lel. got you there, Chaim. But JIDF wont be happy now…

Because only Semites are HEAVY Neanderthal. Therefore, they share same phenotype. And Cro-magnons share their OWN phenotype, therefore you can reckognise white European man in a second (pic related).

No, I didnt. What I said is, Semites are heavy neanderthal influenced (20%). Dont lie, kike.

No. Again. Nobody is direct Neanderthal descendant. Pure Neanderthals are gone long ago. Ok, maybe we can found some 70% exemplary, like Kissinger, but that is rare.
What I said, Semites are group of people, who are the MOST influenced from Neanderthal genome pool.

And you tell me that I run in circles…

And why is that? Do you have a theory that explains it?

Ok then.
New kike, same words, same bullshit.
Happy now?

Bonus:
athenapub.com/8shea1.htm
(pic related are Neanderthal sites in Israel/Palestine)

Sorry. Archive doesnt work for me.

archive.is/

Use it.

Why are we going to believe evidence presented by Israelis?

You're a fucktarded faggot, no better than Holy-Hoax believers.

No. I meant prejewish science, this skull is from 1920.

No, that skull is a fake made by jews. I know it, because you are a kike.

Then explain the skull in the image here:

citation needed, aka proof

Not correct. Peoples tends to stay in their homeland. When they move, there have to be reason for that (climate changes, floods, droughts, Roman empire colapsing, etcetra).
Cro-magnons are indigenus Europe species. Same with Palestinians. Tribes can come and go, apply their language and rule, but base of people on some terrain stays the same.

Sure. Because it is 1920 science.

Bonus:
Pic related is skull from Levant. Cleary Neanderthal/Sapiens hybrid, wont you agree on that?

lmao

Use a little bit of reasoning here. The Levant, even before it became a desert wasteland, was always mostly open plain. To hunt there, you'd have to chase your prey on foot, and you'd also probably have to use a projectile weapon like a light spear with an atlatl to seal the deal. This is why Homo sapiens is so tall and gracile. It's also why we did develop light spears with atlats. We're adapted for this running form of hunting.

Homo neandertalensis was squat, short, and heavy. Neanderthal spears were also thick and heavy. This is an adaptation for hunting in forests. Neanderthals would hide behind trees, wait for prey to show up, and surprise it with a spear thrust. Their thick bodies and thick spears were designed to withstand the impact sustained from the form of hunting that's ideal for forest-dwellers. Could Neanderthals have survived in Middle Eastern plains? Maybe. "Survive" was probably the wrong word. "Thrive" would have been better. For the most part, Neanderthals couldn't have thrived there they did in Europe, because they certainly couldn't run very fast.

And since we're on the subject of Neanderthal bodies, there are a number of Neanderthal traits that don't fit Jews. The heavy muscles, for one. Have you ever heard of a barrel-chested Jew? No. They're all DYEL little bastards or total fatasses.

No no no friend, they were excellent sprinters like modern Europeans are. They did not have the endurance to keep it up though.

You have to be able to sprint good to hunt with ambush tactics.

Sure, sure, sprinting is one thing, but I was referring to the endurance running that would have been required for chasing down prey in open plains.

But they exist. And that was the point. Cro-magnon SURVIVED. Pic related are UP survivers. Cro-magnons, unreduced.

phenotype partly survived, not the whole DNA package though

Niggers are the antithesis of the hardworking white man.

You can easily see the Neanderthal features in these men.

Yes. Middle east was their base. Frem there, they hunted animal up to the north. Why would Neanderhals live in a harsh conditions in Northern and Central Europe durin the Ice Age, when they could live in warm savanah in Middle East? But that Shlomo just doesnt have logic other then that for counting shekels.

Why?

Because they were born there and everything about their physiology was designed to survive the harsh Ice Age climate.

To them, a warm savanna would be difficult to survive in, as their bodies would overheat too easily.

Probably all around Black Sea. It was lake before post Ice Age melting cause flood from Mediterran Sea. So to speak, this first HSS home is probaby under the water now.

There was Into the Africa during ice Age. Maybe that is, why Central Africa is full of R1b.

And thank you for beeing helpfull in this CM against neanderkike fight.

Keep up the unfounded slander, Moishe.

Because Neanderhals were NATIVE to the Middle East, thats why.

No they weren't.

They were NATIVE to Europe.

Thanx.

(pic related is another neanderthal skul from the Middle East)

Another faked skull made by the hands of the (((jews)))

These researches are from 1930. Before fucking Israel exists.

Also, watch your kikeisch mouth. I am not offendiny you, but arguing you, ok?

Don't play the ignorant here, Schlomo.

Nope, the Ashkenazim Jews are genetically Slavic/Turk with some Germanic thrown in, in some cases.
The Semitic Jews are simply Arabs.

Ok, Shlomo, that is your argument then. Lost your nerves allready? Wait. I have all fucking night reserved just for you.

You forgot the Negro and Semitic blood, and all the heavy inbreeding.

bullshit explanation

thanx

Not an argument.

for sure you dont luck imagination, lel

pic related

Sasquatch are likely evolved Neanderthals.

Vid related, solid theory.

As for you, phenotype exists separate from genome? Is that, what you just said?

what whole DNA package? from when? is there exact year in whitch CM existed?
Cro-magnon genome is not something static. It evolves due to selective pressure. so, we are Cro-magnons like we ar Homo Sapiens Sapiens…

1. Sasquatch isn't a bad creature.

2. This is a ludicrous claim.

Watch the video, I think the argument/evidence is pretty logical. Of course until a Sasquatch is actually captured and DNA tested, if they exist (which I believe they do) it's only a theory.

They actually have very little Semitic DNA, maximum 15% in some cases, almost none at all in cases where they've inbred with Euros a lot.

phenotype is regulated by a portion of genotype, not all of it

some people still manage to be born with that particular combination of mutations that leads to an upper paleolithic look, but this isn't necessarily a reflection of someone's overall genotype
guys like Pelous or Chabal are from southern France, which is fairly "neolithic" in genotype, yet they have a strong paleo look

by "whole DNA" I'm simply talking about the genotype of the foragers from Europe before neolithic Anatolians and later Aryan related peoples invaded
these were all fairly divergent peoples compared to upper paleolithic Europeans from say 30000 years ago and 10000 years ago

Like sloped foreheads, brow ridges, etc? Look, pal, now I am even in doubt, you are just confusing Neanderthals for Cro-magnons.
Oooo my. All this work just because user missrepresented some pictures.
Look these pic. One is Neanderthal, other Cro-magnon.
Now tell me, whitch is whitch? Lets beginning from the base.

Then why there is no Neanderthal findings in Norther Europe? Should be heaven for NeanderEskimos then, lel.
Also, what again is with those Middle East Neanderthal findings? A fucking lot of them? Neanderthals, waiting for a slow death from sunburnings?

Only thing I disagree with Varg on.

Ashkenazi Jews are descended almost entirely from Europeans, with a small amount of Middle Eastern admixture. Jews are fucked up because of millennia of living as a highly inbred group in other nations' societies, not because they have a different origin from Europeans.

They're nothing like us, go fuck yourself.

Here is your bump.

Lets finnish with this, Chaim. Both posting a time stamped pics of our cooks and see, whitch one of us have a nice untouched one, and whitch one circumcised. Spoilered pics, of course.

NOW, AGREE TO THAT, OR STOP PROJECTING!

No they weren't.
They were NATIVE to Middle East.

Because it was covered in an ice sheet of glaciers.

There was no food for them to eat there.

You people know nothing about Neanderthals, like what they looked like or what technology they had developed.

We still can't replicate some of their methods to this day, even with modern technology.

Thanx again.

Sure thing, Chaim.

another one
another one
another one
all faked
all faked
all faked

But those 1930 scientists werent nor jewish, nor Palestinian. They were British. jewgle that, i will not doing your fucking homework.

Take a look at

And tell me that's not a proto-European.

How can you possibly think ICE AGE EUROPE can produce a Semitic looking people? What's wrong with you?

232 replies.
Damn you guys really like this stuff.

I usually lurk, but after having read most of this thread, there are some things that I'd like to add.

First, I think that some of you have hinted this, but the facial reconstructions are completely worthless for our purposes. How the soft tissues are layered onto the bone (particularly the nose) and the color and texture of the skin and hair can all be varied by large enough of a margin as to completely change the context of what race the underlying skull was an ancestor to.

Based entirely on the images of the skulls, Cro-Magnon man was clearly superior. However, the fact that the skull has not changed in 28,000 years or so is meaningless. 28,000 years is not a long enough time to make a significant difference in the evolution of a species except for in the case of interbreeding. However, most of the races of man had already been settled into their respective portions of the world with the exception of the native americans. Therefore, Cro-Magnon would have been in isolation for long enough that there would not be any reason for his skull to change drastically.

Another thing that has not been discussed is what the ancestors to Cro-Magnon could be, only the typical back and forth pol shit slinging over who is really a kike and who isn't. Unless there was some unknown race of humans present in Europe (which there likely wasn't), the most likely culprit would have been the Neanderthals.

The Neanderthals were clever, sure, but despite having an incredibly large brain capacity (as stated up to 1,800 cc), they had a large amount of body mass. This causes the very important ratio of brain capacity to body mass to fall beneath the average for modern humans. The reason this ratio is important is because it requires a larger brain to control a larger body.

What has not been considered however, is that interbreeding between Neanderthal females and Homo Sapien males (Homo Sapien females could not produce viable offspring with Neanderthal males, this is very important) could have produced a hybrid that largely maintained the large brain capacity of the Neanderthal but the smaller body mass (and taller stature) of the Homo Sapien.

Of course, brain size isn't everything, but it does lead to the potential for larger brain structures responsible for higher functions.

Was is Einstein, Horowitz?

That's pretty much what you can read here, expect for that part about viable offspring.
erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap24.html
erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap25.html

OP is really a faggot. He will just call you a kike. I really don't know what is his problem with the Neanderthals.

Well argued. But.
Where did Cro-magnons went? Did they died out? No. They evolve. They mixed. Few of them are existing even today, allmost unchanged, due to genetic lottery. That is why I am arguing, Cromagnon is stil live and well today.
As for the CM genome, it exist as parts in our gene poll. It is just rare, these parts come all together in one man.

Where's your evidence that homo sapien women couldn't birth viable Neanderthal hybrids?

I am pretty sure the fact that their birth canals were more spacious than female Neanderthals means it would have to be the other way around for babies with large skulls to hold large brains to be born.

Who is this boner toner?

Those links look interesting, ill get around to reading that shit.

Another thing I'd like to note (those links probably talk about this) is that last night I realized how similar Homo Erectus and Australoid skulls look.

I don't think I ever said that the Cro-Magnons disappeared.

I could find you a link but I don't really need to, it's a fairly recent finding that you could find pretty easily yourself.

Female Neanderthals would have larger birth canals as Neanderthals had much larger brain capacities (and therefore much larger heads). Also their stature was much wider overall.

However, the scientists who made these findings suggest that it was actually because the female Homo Sapien's womb would actually attack the hybrid child. I forget the mechanism behind this, but I'm sure you can find it if you're interested.

This is important because it means that larger Neanderthal men raping Sapien women would not produce viable offspring.

Ashkenazi jews are Middle Eastern semites paternaly, and Nordids maternaly. Because their wealth helps them to buy our Arian women.

I forgot tbh, can probably do a reverse image search though. Found it in a thread similar to this.

They got for the most assimilated by the much more numerous neolithic farmers, who then got also raped by peoples from the steppe(who weren't fully Cromagnid either).

I get what you are saying but at most we can talk of aspects of their DNA who still manifest themselves in few individuals, not a single individual dated to this day shows close similarity, autosomally speaking. The closest ones are, depending on how you model things, Basques for the western variety, Balts perhaps for the eastern variety.

Pic related, look at how north-west European foragers(Villabruna) plot when you put them together with various modern and ancient west Eurasians.

Lel. And who said that? The jews, of course. They are whitewashing Neanderthals, because modern genetic science is prooving, they are 20% neanderthal.
Here, sample of Neanderthals whitewashing (pic related)

But that's wrong, their birthing mechanisms were primitive and their birth canals were barely wide enough to accommodate their babies, unlike sapien women who had more spacious birth canals and better developed mechanisms (Such as the baby "twist") plus the Neanderthal bloodtype is rh-, meaning the rh- Neanderthal mothers' wombs would reject it so you have that backwards.

Again, you don't have a theory as to why they are 20% Neanderthal, and don't even try to refute mine here:
So either refute it or fuck off.

At the same time it's made sure that every reconstruction of European ancestors looks as nonwhite as possible.

Jesus user…

Don't know what to tell you man, the Y chromosome has not passed on from Neanderthals.

I'm pretty sure the mechanism was more complicated than blood type.

It would be a mainstream 'whitewashing' effort if those pictures you posted were the mainstream depiction of Neanderthals, but they're not you lying disingenuous kike. The picture in the OP is the mainstream depiction, it's what you find all over google, and it's wrong.

Meant for

techtimes.com/articles/148962/20160410/genetic-incompatibilities-kept-lineage-of-modern-humans-and-neanderthals-apart.htm

sciencemag.org/news/2016/04/modern-human-females-and-male-neandertals-had-trouble-making-babies-here-s-why

Here, like I said, the mechanism was fairly complicated. One theory is that it was a mutation of a cancer suppression gene which triggers an immune response from the woman's immune system, leading to a miscarriage.

Don't Neanderthals have larger brains and more muscle than us?

What? Neanderthal female birthing mechanisms didn't involve the baby "twist", look it up. Sapien females' did, which means they could successfully birth Neanderthal-Sapien hybrids aka Cro Magnons, even though Neanderthal female birth canals were a little bigger in comparison.

Also look up Rh disease - you had it backwards. Neanderthal wombs would reject hybrid babies, but Sapien wombs would not.

You must be fucking with me, either that or you can't read. You're the only one who has mentioned any sort of baby "twist," and it has absolutely nothing to do with Rh disease.

Ice Age Europe produced Cro-magnon.
Middle East mixing with Neanderthals produced Semites (aka jews)
Your pic is whitewashing of Neanderthals.
Now. Tell me, if European white man is white and smart from Neanderthal influence, why would jews whitewashing them and telling stories about Neanderthal achievments, witch nobody even today can reproduce? Just why?
Because they love white Europeans?
Think about that.
More neanderthal whitewashing (pic related):

They had trouble sure, but it would literally be impossible for Neanderthal female/Sapien male couples to have babies since they could not treat Rh disease.

This is also a likely reason why white female/black male relationships have difficulty producing offspring, where the opposite can do it just fine.

This is just sad considering the "proof" you pointed to is mostly wikipedia

techtimes.com/articles/141444/20160316/ancient-remains-reveal-neanderthals-are-only-20-percent-vegetarian.htm

Just as I thought, veganism is for niggers and chinks.

No no, Rh disease and the baby "twist" are seperate things.

Sapien females have the "twist" for better birthing mechanisms, it's a development to help childbirth and you should read about it.

Rh disease would only affect Neanderthal female/Sapien male couples.

If you can provide me with a reliable source that contradicts mine, then please do so. I'm not afraid to admit I'm wrong, I just don't see how what you're saying is correct.

Well, Chinks have Neanderthal DNA too so…

Jews do a lot of raping. They still do it.

Not as much, but you are right. It's for niggers and Filipinos, and other island monkeys in South-Eastern Asia.

lel
kike is earning his shekels (0.02 per post) and I have nothing else to do today…

techtimes.com/articles/114674/20151210/study-reveals-why-faces-of-neanderthals-differ-from-those-of-modern-humans-x.htm

I wonder if this is related to this vid.

Again, the birth canal is irrelevant, and here's why. Neanderthals were significantly wider than Sapiens were, and therefore they would have wider birth canals. This is necessary for Neanderthal women to give birth to children with huge heads with up to 1800 cc brain capacities. Human birthing has evolved entirely around compensating for the fact that human babies have huge heads. This is why women with "childbaring hips" are desirable.

As such, this would be the reason why homo sapiens would have evolved more efficient birthing techniques (such as the baby twist you keep talking about for some reason), a way to birth the children with the biggest heads through the smallest frames. There is a reason why human mothers, until recently, would often die in child birth.

Okay:

archive.is/rCPtg
Modern babies "twist" to get themselves in a position to be born headfirst, which ensures childbirth can occur much more reliably than if the "twist" didn't occur.

archive.is/0D6YR
This article frames itself to say Neanderthal babies didn't have to do the twist as if there was some other way to make childbirth safer, but it doesn't say there were no other ways, so Neanderthal women had serious difficulty if the baby came out wrong.

This means Sapien birthing mechanisms were superior at accommodating large-headed babies.

And Neanderthal mothers died even more frequently.

No, I meant sources saying that Neanderthals would have difficulties with Rh disease.

I agree with you that the Sapien birthing mechanism is superior, in that it is more efficient. However, even if Neanderthal women would not have been able to give birth due to an inefficient or small birth canal (which I still don't think would be an issue, due to their stature).

The worse case scenario is that the mother dies and that they have to cut her open as they sure as fuck had sharp shit back then. The baby still lives in this scenario.

What I have stated is that hybrid babies carried by Sapien females, do not live long enough to be birthed or even cut out of the female. They are miscarried because of genetic incompatibilities.

Neanderthals breeding with Neanderthals would have no problem with Rh disease because they were naturally Rh-, meaning no conflict would occur.

If a Neanderthal female (Rh-) carried a Sapien's (Rh+) baby, their womb would reject the pregnancy, but the opposite - a Sapien female (Rh+) with a Neanderthal's (Rh-) baby - the womb would not reject the pregnancy.

Whoops, forgot link

archive.is/blGG3

From what I can find, Neanderthals were Rh positive.

rhesusnegative.net/staynegative/popular-questions/neanderthals/

This would be consistent with genetic evidence. Modern Y chromosomes cannot be traced to Neanderthals, while matrilineal mitochondrial DNA can be.

Does this have anything to do with the fact that Jewishness is passed down by the maternal line.

Is that cultural quirk actually part of a pragmatic approach to protect Jewish/Neanderthal genes?

Read Hannah's comment.

Paabo has to cover his ass and by saying Neanderthals were Rh- would challenge the mainstream Out-Of-Africa narrative.

The Basques - the ethnicity with the most Neanderthal DNA on Earth - have a disproportionate amount of Rh- people among them.

Give this absolutely nonsensical theory a rest already, jesus.

I miss the time when Holla Forums held up the neanderthals as european ancestors instead of entertaining some retarded theory that makes no sense whatsoever.

Source?

Well, thank you for further propagating the "Neanderkike" lie.

And if it did, then Jews are shit out of luck since Neanderthal women couldn't bear hybrid offspring.

This user for sure is well educated and well spoken, but all his premises are wrong. This is, what they learn in nowadays kikedemia.

Nose reconstruction is based primarly from nasal openings on the skull and Neanderhal openings are disproportionaly larger then HSS ones.

Therefore, we have genetic researches, markers, witch corelates with specific phenotype.

Cro-magnons
Well, this is that kind of argument. Because we didnt find some Erectus like creature in Europe, just Cro-magnon remains, couldnt be some less evolved Cro-magnon type and because of that, it must be Neanderthal.
But, there are a lot of less evolved Cro-magnon skuls out there, from 400 000 years ago, and "scientists" are doing everything, for not connecting those skuls to Cro-magnons. Like those in Atapuerca, Spain:
humanorigins.si.edu/research/whats-hot-human-origins/mystery-pit-bones-atapuerca-spain
"Did Homo heidelbergensis bury their dead in the Pit of Bones 500,000 years ago? "
No, it was not HH, it was CM antecessor.
So, here you have your answer, who was before CM. It was CM antecessor.

Proof for that claim? Because kikedemia whitewashing them? Where are Neanderthal cave paintings, sculptures, music instruments (dont say Potocka zijalka thing is flute, it is a fucking bear pierced bone). Where are advanced Neanderthal tools?
See, it is same as with the niggers nowadays. Great wisdom, kongdoms, philosopy, yet we cant found fucking wheel produced by the nigger forhimself. Same thing with this neanderthals whitewashing. Stories and stories about Neanderthal wisdom and culture, yet not single one evidence for this false claims.

And that would be Cro-magnon capacity, not Neanderthal. Also note thet clevernes comes from prefrontal cortex, and that part of Neanderthal brains was obvious very small, due to sloped poreheads. But they had occipital bun and great wieving, because they were nocturno creatures.

No. Niggers have big bodies and small (1200cc) brains. There is no connection.

So you are saying, HSS males rape fucked Neanderthal beast women? Lel. That is the same as to say, nigger male and white female can not produce offspring, but negress and Aryan can.

And this is your summa summarum theory. How very cute…but is WROONG!
It basicaly says, Neanderthals were smart, but big, HSS were slim, but dumb. Then these slime HSS fuckers caches some big N female beasts, becase N females just want to fuck. Walla, the first Cro-mag was born.

You dont actually beleive that shit, are you?

Here:

archive.is/UBzzL
archive.is/KreQL
archive.is/WvIqK

Again, Arcive doesnt work for me. Cant help.

Here:
archive.is/wr625

We still can't produce it in the scale Neanderthals did, not even with modern methods.

Jesus user. You dont have a clue, how is modern "science" working.
Try with Coon for the begining.

Albeit antecessor is used in English, but mostly in the name of Homo Antecessor. But it is a proper word in Portuguese and Catalan. And English uses nocturnal, not nocturno. But nocturno can be found in Portuguese. Chances are, you are some Portuguese or Brazilian shitskin who wants to compensate for his lack of Neanderthal admixture.

So it was other way arround? HSS male raping N female?
Jesus…

I believe that earlier in the thread, Cro-Magnons were stated to have a slightly smaller 1650 cc brain capacity. Neanderthals had a larger brain capacity to accomodate a larger body.

The reason I said that Neanderthals were clever was because that I'm pretty sure that they've found some semblance of a Neanderthal culture. I.e. they had pots and shit.

Compare this to Homo Erectus (basically abbos), the only thing they've figured out is fire. This is shown by the Australoid's inability to hunt except for by burning down forests.

This actually proves my point, thank you.
Niggers have big bodies, and small brains. The result is an even less intelligent creature.

Assuming the out-of-Africa theory is correct, which I don't see any reason it wouldn't be, then no. Aryans do not exist yet in this scenario as I was talking about the progenitors of the Cro-Magnon man A.K.A. the Aryan. Neanderthal women in this case are some sort of catalyst that takes the best features of the Neanderthal woman and the Homo Sapien man and produces Cro-Magnon as this occures and the offspring are subjected to natural selection. This isn't alchemy, it's genetics.

It doesn't necessarily have to be some kike scheme that says we waz all kangz. Primitives started in Africa and left once they realized it was an absolute shit hole.

The shit you said about the soft tissues are interesting though. I'm not sure if that would still give a small enough margin to avoid kikery, though.

Sure thing. Whatever you say.

No he's wrong.

I proved that it were Neanderthal men who impregnated Sapien women.

You didn't, but you can continue believing that, if you wish.

The first and the second links do not say anything special, the third one however is quite interesting and we should definitely do more genetic tests to confirm this.

Can you expand on this? How did Neanderthals produce it differently than the link you posted?

I see, you know your buisiness well. I agree with that.
I have question for you. What is about fact about 25% Basques having Rh negative, highest percentage of all people? Because CM was Rh negative? And isnt that proof against OoA hoax?

source of that claim? this is important, if true

It is not my theory or my claim. It is fact from Swente Paabo 2010 research.

And how do you explain this fact?

That's the thing - We don't know. All we know is how to produce small amounts of it.

I proved that the opposite could not have occurred due to Rh disease. Therefore only Sapien women could have birth the Cro Magnon, even if we can't find the Y-DNA yet (Which I think the Aryan Migration may have something to do with that, or just the fact that not all that much Neanderthal DNA remains in modern Europeans to begin with)

His source is that the Basque people have the highest percentage of Rh- people, and they are suspected of having the highest percentage of Neanderthal DNA.

Stating that Neanderthals were Rh- because of this is a bit of a fallacy, especially in light of other evidence. This could easily be a coincidence.

So you mean that the neanderthals produced it en masse, and we cannot?

Well there's not much evidence outright, but considering the origin of the Rh factor, it makes perfect sense.

Yes.

This. Here are some examples of niggering Cro-magnon (pic related):

I have looked up all I can from this study and it mentions nothing about semites or jews.

Alright, if you can find more evidence about this or any other neanderthal things in this thread I'll definitely look at it tommorow, I miss when these threads were informative and enjoyable instead of filled with this jew shit.

Those are photos from the fucking real museums, Chaim, not some artist depictions.

Teaching goys they were actual rapists, not kikenderthals.
(((Sciencemag)))
(((Techtimes))))

Here's a vid: Embed won't work
youtube.com/watch?v=Dv81adCRQ2s

Museum exhibits =/= mainstream depiction. The front page of google (Which is plastered with Semite-looking reconstructions) and Hollywood movies are.

Neanderthal-Sapien hybrids aka jews (semites)

Nothing about those articles proved it happened through rape.

Are you fucking blind or what? This are actual museums with Neanderthal artefacts.

You still harp on about you fictitious, baseless Jew-Neanderthal connection despite being blown the fuck out constantly.

YOU are the one who won't change your argument no matter what - Just like a jew.

(((Museums)))

THIS!!!

Thanx, user. Good catch!
I know Basques are of Cro-magnon stock, and they are Rh negative.
And this is final proof against HSS raping N bulshit narrative from above.

"The Denisova and Altai Neandertal are homozygous for the ancestral “A” variant at position 25629943 on chromosome 1 that determines rhesus type in modern humans. This variant means that both are likely rhesus positive."
Swente Paabo

Read the first comment.

His link proves nothing, and you sorely misunderstand how Rh disease works if you think them being Rh+ proves HSS couldn't rape them to produce offspring.

And this is the biggest BS today. basques are the finest Cro-magnons.
Now, give us source for that clam. But not some shitty Davidkike blog.

So they're the finest Sapien/Neanderthal hybrids?

It is hard, peer rewived science, fucker. Paabo cant just say what he want or not. It is genetic research, whole fucking laboratories standing behin his work.
Jesus you are dumb.

"The hominin that became dominant in the Upper Paleolithic period was Homo sapiens. It includes a sequence of archaeological cultures."

This is from your first link about Basques.

stopped right there

I said to you. Dont post that fucking blog and claim, Basques are neanderthals. But you didnt listen. You jews never listen to the good advice.

That doesn't counter anything I said. Sapiens moved in and grew to a larger number than the native Neanderthals, and it's likely that they interbred.

You're really hellbent on pushing this 'Neanderkike' narrative, almost as if you're paid to do so.

This is just unprooven theory. Most likely, they assigned Cro-magnon tolls to the neanderthals.

Stop posting blogs and unprooven kikeish theories. Post hard science or gtfo.

Care to refute the article? Saying it's written by a jew can mean many things - Like he let some knowledge slip.

Yet you post wikipedia links and (((Museum exhibits))) and call that hard science?

Bravo intl. Sherlock would be proud of you. Now you try some Portugese (what I am not, btw)

Yet you've used Portuguese words. And you are constantly bringing up Basques. So you must have some connection to the Iberian Peninsula.

He's probably Brazilian.

And that sumes rest of the garbage. Not interested to debate that kind of beleiver.

I don't believe the Out-Of-Africa theory. Yet I still think Neanderthals are a part of Europe's ancestry like he does.

And that fucker is nice example of Cro-magnon upper paleolitic surviver, called Baltid. Nice.
Yes, CM were strong and this is the reason, they were confined to Middle East or eated.

Thirth link is shitty blog from (((David Noel))), btw.

Ok, we allready resolved this. Neanderthals were Rh positive. So this all theory about Basques is big BS from some kike blogger.

Two examples is not conclusive evidence. Basques have many other Neanderthal traits than just Rh-

It says - Middle East 20%. Now, who is living in Middle East?

Here he goes lying again, spouting his 20% figure with nary a source or citation.

Fuck off, Paabo's research said literally nothing about Semites or Jews.

Jesus user. You are fucked. So your reality is based on movies?
Stop looking movies and go out. Try visit some museum. Find some real yenta. Etcetra…

So they fucking fell in love, get married and produced nice little CM/HN hybrids? Is that what you meant?

That's not what I said. Stop twisting my words, kike.

Those are the mainstream depictions whether you like it or not. I never said mainstream depictions are good, just that they're what come to mind for the vast majority of people.

There's not enough evidence one way or the other to safely say which happened.

In this thread, you are the one who has been refuted by at least 20 other Anons.
Again, you are projecting.
Btw you didnt answer to my proposal about pics.

Woah there Moishe, it was at least 6,000,000.

What proposal?

No. Basques are the most, what is left of Cro-magnon genome.

Yes and "Cro Magnon" still refers to Sapien/Neanderthal hybrids.

You are beeing paid for trying to refute scientific prooven facts about semites beeing 20% neanderthal.

Sure.
Neanderthals = Rh positive.
Basques = Rh negative.
Clear enought?

You are being paid to never cite that figure.

hurr durr pablo 2016

I posted just 1 (one) kikepedia link, where stands clear and loud, Neanderhals and Caucasians mixed in Palestine and produced hybrids, and I said - look, even kikes knows that fact.

Maybe.
Anthropology is not for you. Better study for some detective. At least at spying you have some sucess.

If they're living in the Levant - They're not Caucasian.

Caucasians mated with Neanderthals in Europe to produce modern Europeans aka Cro Magnons.

Here's the thing: Was it the Ice Age-adapted Neanderthal DNA that caused your Palestinian coupling to produce Semites, or was it the genes of the Middle East adapted Sapiens?

So do I. We all have part of HN in our genome. What is problem here, are proportions. White Europeans have some small percentage. Semites, on the other hand, have 20% admixture. That is whole story here and it is prooven fact. It is not some user's theory. That fact is from scientific researches.

So which ethnic group has the highest Rh+?

Take your time…

But says - Middle East = 20% Neanderthal admix

mainstream depictions nowadays is whitewashing the neanderthals

Cmon, user. Stil possible, huh? Fellt in love, marriage, producing hybrids? But that is your narative, lel.

And another user with same amount of posts claiming, Neanderthals are Cro-magnon ancestors, Basques are full Neanderthals, Neanderthals didnt rape HSS women but HSS women felt in love with them…
C, c, c. Be fair!

1. Reddish hair
2. Physically imposing bodies
3. Shorter men.
I win.

No screenshots, no archives, no links, no sources… and you still keep saying this figure. Prove it.

Where is your timestamped cock's pic? Circumcised or not?

No. Sapien/Neanderthal hybrids are Semites.

The picture in the OP is the mainstream depiction. Get over it.

I'm American with Christian upbringing; stop trying to look at my dick.

What kind of Sapien, Middle East adapted or Caucasus mountain dwellers?

Lel. For you, Caucasians are only people fro Caucasus? Lel, lel..

Middle East HSS, Middle East HN and Middle East Negro produced hybrid, called Semites (aka jews)

Did you meant some biologicaly connected group?

Rhesus monkeys?

I claimed you were a retard. Thanks for proving me right.

Lel.
Post picture with red hair Basque.

It was joke, user, just to proove, who is kike and who is not.
lying is a sin, user. you will burn in hell

I won. By.

I were thinking of Iberian Celts.

Replace 1 with either the Basque nose or with the sheer amount of strongmen the region produces.

So why would their Neanderthal heritage be what makes a Semite if their nigger blood and Middle Eastern climate (Plus all the heavy inbreeding) could also be the cause?

And yes I do consider only people from the Caucasus as Caucasian, because ultimately that's where Caucasians/Indo-Europeans come from.

Watch the fucking video you dumb nigger.

bullshit thread

bitches

ishiggy

atlanteangardens.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/out-of-africa-theory-officially-debunked.html

scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566

bump for interesting content

I have lived in LA my whole life, and I can tell you with certainty the jews are Neanderthal.

LA RWDS

may we wipe them from the earth completely.

I've had a dream about that from a while. Find a clever black dude like kanye west who is schooled in art and performance, but isn't famous, and craft for him an image entirely designed to set the jews off. In my dream his name was Shaka Zulu, and he had a wild mix of African and semite imagery and themes in his music.

I would make him rap about Jewish girls loving the muh dikking, about black people "reconquering" Egypt and then enslaving the jews "again", about going to America and using his agent's connections to get away with crimes. It would be top assassination bait, but so many jews would blow it up with whining that the pr would be damn near free, like they did for trump.

I would pay money to see this become real

One of the easiest spot measures for brain mass is brow height, how high is the brow over the eyebrows, where does the hairline start? Also, is the brow mostly straight up or mostly sloped back? The more the hairline is over the brow, and the less slope there is, the more room there is for advanced brain structures like the forebrain, aka the stuff that developed after our ancestors gifted us the brain stem and amygdala (something even reptiles have a lot of, thus the idiom "lizard brained").

The thing you keep posting and arguing over whether it's a neanderthal, like my first pic here, it's either a neanderthal or another species, but it sure ain't advanced, and there is no way it shares commonalities with the people who built the ancient kingdoms and temples (aka the Atlanteans). I also can tell you there is no way in hell it will have a brain mass over 12-1300cc.

Now look at the second picture, the "evolution" from one cave ape to a modern man. There's no way in hell this happened in a direct line, and probably never did happen. Cro mags, if that is the proper name for the high-brow, mechanically oriented thinkers that the modern man here looked like, probably took a few hundred thousand years to evolve the way they did. By the time the last ice age was coming, about 120k years ago, it was already too late. Anything that happened then would have been war and interbreeding.

And it shows up again strongly in jews today. Neander or not, even high born jews show a staggering amount of the large nose sloped head ugly looking creature they would have us believe is our "forefather". Just look at third lic, the rothschild boy who is into nature and making documentaries. He might be rich, and chick's might believe he is "smart", but he shows a face with heavily cave-mannish features, it really jumps off the screen at me. The whole ancient war thing might be overrated, as I think it is only recently that jews were able to take opportunities to assert themselves in any way, but the envy must have been there forever.

That neanderthal picture is not accurate at all, for example, why would you give a human race with enormous eye sockets tiny gook-eyes?

Most of the rest is outdated aswell, this stems from a time that people thought that neanderthals were a bunch of extremely primitive proto-humans.

I don't care neanderthal or otherwise, I'm just saying it's clear that there is a nordic "look" and a kike one. The difference has to stem from hundreds of thousands of years of divergent evolution, and the ones who try to pass only do so with recent interbreeding.

The thought that the Atlantean man was in any way kike is insane. All other thought in this thread looks to be either cluttered thought or poorly thought out kikery.

Judaism is a religion. There are Jews of many races. Neither Ashkenazi nor Sephardic Jews are pure semites.

kek

OP is a faggot, though. Europeans and Asians have the highest amounts of neanderthal blood.

"On this first and greatest lie, that Judaism is not a race but a religion, still more lies are built up by an inevitable logic."
"It is one of the cleverest tricks ever discovered to allow this [Jewish] State to be regarded as a religion."
Adolf Hitler

pnas.org/content/97/12/6769.full

Solid triangles represent Jewish populations, solid squares represent Middle Eastern populations, and open circles represent all other populations.
pnas.org/content/97/12/6769/F2.large.jpg
pnas.org/content/97/12/6769/F2.expansion.html

Maximum Overkek

If Jews classify their DNA as Jewish sure that seems true. I'm just saying Jewish DNA is neanderthal and they have a much higher percentage of it but are being deceitful or just plain stupid.

This is what i found suspicious for quite some time, there are so many links between Jews and Albanians, no wonder the Jews are helping them create their little "Greater Israel" in Europe.

And this would be another proof that (top level) Jews don't actually care about their ethno-religious group specifically (that they know is completely artificial), but something else …

Maybe this is all a part of Neanderthal - Aryan (Cro Magnon) war.

Good thinking, user.

I've read that jews say they have special "spiritual DNA" or some shit. It's very much a race-centric religion.

As to why they think you can only be jewish if your mom was one, I don't know. Sex-linked genes or mtDNA? Maybe it was because it's easier to whore out your women and lol more jews. Who knows. Maybe it's because jewish mothers reinforce the psychopathic traits, because they're ridiculous cunts.

THEY TOOK IT DOWN!

I have the mp3s of the two shows in the jewtube video, and another one Piper did with John de Nugent about Neanderkikes. I can upload them or or make a video and put it on bittube.

Please, do.
(((They)))) shoahed that video already.
Funny thing is, why would they do that, if Neanderthals were such a philosophers and white Europeans have all knowleage and racial characteristics from them, like some idiots propose? Should be great honour for jews to be part Neanderthal, no?
This jewish reaction is proof, they know, they are so fucked because they are part Neanderthals.

The kikes shut down the video

Is there some other source of that video?

Blah, blah, fucking blah. That's all very interesting, but I'm going to kill kikes from Sun up to Sun down just like my grandfathers did. You nerds can have fun picking through their bones if you like.

I'll upload the mp3s now. What host should I use?

I just used pomf.is.

First three are Michael Collins Piper talking about about the Barnes Review issue, the rest are interviews.

The.Piper.Report.2010.04.30.mp3
u.pomf.is/lltpnu.mp3

The.Piper.Report.2010.05.04.mp3
u.pomf.is/vpqpos.mp3

The.Piper.Report.2010.05.07.mp3
u.pomf.is/kgejzh.mp3

The.Piper.Report.2010.05.25.Michael.Bradley.mp3
u.pomf.is/yvbzyr.mp3

The.Piper.Report.2010.05.26.Michael.Bradley.mp3
u.pomf.is/hrkwuu.mp3

The.Piper.Report.2010.06.01.John.de.Nugent.mp3
u.pomf.is/fgjxtj.mp3

WTF? Where is the video?

Wow they removed it already. I smell some fucking Jews in the air.

Nice, very nice, user!

This was the name of the video

"Revenge of the Neanderthals - Nephilim Predators of a Parallel Race"

This is a website about the Neander-Kikes
johndenugent.com/neanderthals-and-semites/

& This is how you find the title of a deleted video
youtube.com/watch?v=DuMleZVKtNQ

Unfortunately, I cannot find any copy of the video anywhere on the internet.
Does anyone else have this?

It was just audio of the two Michael Bradley interviews from

OP has no understanding of genetics

WOW THEY SHUT IT DOWN

Nr. 3 is very informative, interview with John deNugent.

You know that Neanderthal admixture can be measured, right?

This is utter nonsense.

Sure we know.
Read Paabo&Krause 2010 study.
Near East is 20% up to 50% Neanderthal.