"Soo…. Homosexuals. Not people, right?" remarks Colbert as the audience nervously laughs. "I'm starting to think that...

"Soo…. Homosexuals. Not people, right?" remarks Colbert as the audience nervously laughs. "I'm starting to think that, you know maybe…" he stops mid thought, his index finger extended to the side of his temple rubbing it as he ponders. "Maybe we should just kill them all. Because Donald Trump is stupid and gay." Eyes in the crowd shift side to side unsure if they should laugh or clap at Colbert's words. "Basically, folks, if you suck a dick you're a bad person. Women included but more specifically faggots." he barks at the studio. People look on in horror. The cameramen confused about whether or not they should cut the transmission. There's a sound of a weeping woman in the background. He raises his hand and points dead straight into the middle of the screens. "And if you're gay I only have one message for you: I'll find you." His cold stare hits everyone watching, his soulless eyes devoid of any shine or glint. He suddenly flicks his head back and smiles "Stay right there ladies and gentlemen! Coming up is Brad Pitt and Miley Cyrus! Stick around!"

He should have just kept the personality. Now he just seems bitter and hateful even before this hilarious bullshit

I hope virtue signalling libs tear him in half. He's supposed to listen to those fuckers, right?

So what the fuck happened, anyway? I can't find the source video for the weird face meme.

Called Trump Putin's dickholster

People who actually watch this guy are mad that he used homosexuality as an insult

Is that a new thing, or is that the source on the face meme?

I think it just happened? I don't check the news till like 7pm on the West coast

so what did the face meme come from? I don't actually watch this guy.

Like pottery. They always turn on each other.

love the implicit display of masculinity they have with Putin there. they must be really scared of him.

I dunno. I don't watch him either

Wouldn't you be scared of someone who could hack the US election?

I imagine he gave up doing the fake Republican act all the time since it would have made him look even more pathetic for him to keep relying on it when he was supposed to be doing a normal late night show.

So he's forced to be himself much of the time and now, like all the liberal late night show hosts, he's constantly revealing how he can only talk about things that have him feeling triggered. They're all wanting to treat themselves as political pundits when really people would rather just have some silly chats that get their minds off politics and serious news stories.

I laughed myself sick when they elected Pelosi as minority leader

Half the time she speaks she thinks Bush is still president

Wait a sec, we Suey Park nao?

He really doubled down on the Trump bashing after no one gave a shit when he just tried to be likeable

To be fair, few people have the balls to bash Trump. Colbert is one of the few people providing this

The problem isn't bashing Trump the problem is that it comes off as desperate. This isn't some comedian making fun of a dumbass like Bush. This is someone who comes off as more angry than funny. I wonder if there are any comedians that are able to pull off making fun of Trump with out coming off as whiny.

This is the closest I've seen And that's sayin' a lot….

When the DNC writes your checks you are instructed to be as angry and butthurt as they are.

Few? There's several who criticize Trump, including those on his camp. It's just as "brave" as killing a goldfish. It looks really pathetic because you're targeting low hanging fruit that you know won't fight back.

I wish Trump has the evil hitler guy that the left talked about, but he actually has the policies of their intended candidate.

Nah, they're just pointing out a double standard as other right wingers like Don Imus and Michael Savage got fired for making those jokes. None of you guys don't think in a holistic context, or how actions relate to prior ones, you think in an isolated context.

his face looks like it's caving in.

lol drupped undil de enb

The joke has run it's course m8.

It's time to let it go.

8 YEARS OF TRUMP JOKES

The whole thing was a complete false flag by Trump supporters feigning shock and horror that he would say such a (tame and kinda shitty) joke to make Colbert look bad. Would've been funny if they used liberal sockpuppets but these fucking 70 IQ redditors were posting this shit from obvious MAGA accounts. Admirable, but mistaken. That or they actually sincerely did find the joke offensive. T-that can't be right, right guys?

u elegdid ade yeers ob dis, sug id druppy guppy

10/10 funniest thing I've read all week

GRUMPY PUMPY

The nation has stopped laughing at the retarded clown, now they're getting angry. This is much worse than Bush/Obama. It's going to get rough.

I am now considering this option, considering how retarded plebbitors are.

How so? If anything, he's been Obama so far.

Daily reminder that colbert is our natural ally against humpty dumpty, the zionist.

Nobody here is asking him to be fired? We don't care.

everyone bashes Trump, from his son to his daughters to what he eats for lunch, how he shakes peoples hands for fucks sake. No one listens anymore because we heard the same 10 jokes during the election.

It's not even funny anymore, its like sitting around with chicks at an all girls school while they bash on the other girl.

OMG did you even SEE what she is wearing

somebody willing to brief me about this?
what happen? why is everyone saying colbert is homophobic?

supple drupple on suicide watch

I never understood why people found this guy to be funny. I have had bowel movements funnier than Colburt.

t. drupsucker gibbing blowdrups

are you literally clinically retarded or something?

lsn't us asking, is his own metastases that he calls "crowd"
l given up on him when he brought Anita Sarkeesian to his program.

thats fucking pathetic. The best shit they can come up with is he has tiny hands and if I stick his head on a baby its funny.

it was barely funny at first, why do they think its going to be more funny the 100th time?

They are trying way too hard, Bush was just gold, he was just funny. Not this passive aggressive shit now.

his nickname for Vladimir Putin was Pooty-poot

Droompaloompa.
hahahahahahaha

you forgot when Joss Whedon got called out by his own fans and chased off twitter for not following the rules.

to be fair farts can be really funny with the right timing.

t. edernal druplord

If you live on the west coast (California??) and listen to the news at 7, well check out Pacifica Radio 88.1 at 6 to hear the evening news… I always listen to that bullshit… Alot of "progressive" bullshit but I listen for the news at 6 & also to get a glance into the enemies mind… Basically the whole radio station is news from 6in the morning to 6 at night… Check it out when you get the chance…

HEIL HITLER

NOW THAT'S HOW YOU SUCK A FUCKING DICK

I heard about this clip from a friend and I was honestly suprised.
Yeah, I kinda get the backlash now i've seen it myself.

It's amazing how Putin could put up with that but Obama couldn't even rise to that level

can we stop with the colbert threads hes a nobody so ignore

better then spamming cuck threads

cuck threads are Holla Forums. colbert threads are trumpcuck faggotry

Go project your gay fantasies somewhere else sissyboy.

The DNC is so shit that they payed nearly $9 million dollars twice for a mere representative seat in both Florida & Georgia and still lost…

How will they ever recover???

"Soo… yo. Homosexuals. Not thugz, right, biatch?" rizzles Colbert as tha crew nervously laughs. "I be startin ta be thinkin that, you know maybe…" da perved-out muthafucka stops mid thought, his crazy-ass muthafuckin index finga extended ta tha sizzay of his cold-ass temple rubbin it as he ponda. "Maybe we should just bust a cap up 'n dem all. Coz Dizzle Trump be wack n' gay fo' realz." Eyes up 'n tha crowd shift side ta side unsure if tizzy should laugh or clap at Colbertz lyrics, ya feel me? "Basically, folks, if you suck a gangbangin' finger-lickin' dick you a gangbangin' finga-lickin' dirty-ass shitty-ass person. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Living young n wild n free ! Booty included but mo' specifizzle playas." his thugged-out shawty' punk-ass barks all up 'n tha studio. Muthafuckas look on up 'n horror. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. Da cameramen trippin bout drug deala or not they should cut tha transmission. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch yeah yeah baby. Therez a sound of a weepin biatch up 'n tha background. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Keep'n it gangsta dogg. Dude raizes hizzis hand n' points dizzy straight tha fuck into tha middle of tha scrizzle. "N if you gay I only have one message fo' you: I be bout ta find you, biatch. Its just anotha homocide." His cold stare hits mah playas watch'n, his soulless eyes devoid of any shine or glint yo. You gotta check dis shit out yo. Dude suddenly flicks his heezee back n' smilez "Stay right there ladies n' gentlemen! Comin up be Brad Pizzle n' Twerky Cyrus muthafucka! Throw yo guns in the motherfuckin air. Stick around hommie!"

How? He seems pretty status quo like said.

Wow so its like the George Bush jokes but they ran their course even quicker than the Bush jokes.

Huh with the fast food twitter accounts like Wendy's having good bantz I'd expect better from McDonalds.

The FCC is investigating him and saying they might fine him. We should stand up in defense of Stephen's free speech in the face of the censorious left trying to shut him up.

This is why GlomberGoonGate failed in the long term, you didn't want to hold leftists to their own ridiculous standards to destroy them.

can you please fuck off back to 4chans Holla Forums you fucking bottom feeding faggot.

If you comb through anyone's comments you can find instances of them misspeaking pretty easily.

They tried the same thing with Trump, like with people complaining about how casually he tweets.

With Trump it doesn't work as easily because the main things they wanted to laugh at were things like him saying something will be HUGE or INCREDIBLE, which even other Republicans in DC will joke about at events with Trump. With Bush there was this feeling this sense of indignation in regards to Bushisms, yet with Trump everyone just finds it funny and enjoys his comments. Which is part of why they gave up this attack vector.

There also seems to be a fear in liberal media of having people laugh WITH Trump, so they can't really engage with his funny comments.

GRENILD KLAMPSH

Is maisie auditioning to a tranny role