Fewdz

What's b eating tonight? I'm making chili

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/8d056acba020752d613fe647f5ff3779c688de3b/?extension_ver=firefox-1.3.2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i bought enough pizza to last me 2 weeks today

coffee, a cup noodle, and CP

I'm choosing not to eat anything remotely tasty of that brings me pleasure
It's day 4
I feel like i'm losing it

i had a tuna fish sandwich with my unique recipe that is the best but never recognized as such, some thick cut sea salted potato chips (lays), and water.

so post the recipe faggot

weak faster, i did 20 without blinking an eye

Are you freebasing on that stove or are you just nasty?

1 can solid white albacore (in water not oil)
approximately several tablespoons of extra virgin first cold pressed olive oil
2 pinches of himalayan pink salt
2 pinches of black pepper
2 pinches of rosemary
4 leaves fresh basil
1 baguette (your choice of whole wheat, sourdough, or french)

Prep the baguette for the tuna fish by cutting it to the proper length for the amount of tuna fish you plan to eat, split in halves lengthwise, and hollow out a channel in the top and bottom halves where the tuna fish will be placed

1) drain tuna fish
2) place tuna in a bowl
3) soak with olive oil until it is fully absorbed by the tuna fish. mix with a fork to spread the oil evenly.
4) add pink salt, pepper, rosemary and mix it in
5) tear your basil into small (1/8 inch) pieces and place in the tuna
6) mix
7) place the tuna in the channels in the baguette
8) serve on a plate with a side of sea salted lays thick cut potato chips along with a beverage of your choice.

i'm the only one that makes it this way and it is very good.

i'm nasty

Clean your stove

Sounds good, and despite the fact that you're a filthy animal, it actually looks good.

do you like it? i don't like giving out my recipe if it's just going to get stolen and nobody appreciates it.

This picture looks like it was taken in 1991

few slices of pizza
PB&J later
some chips pretty soon
ice cream before bed i hope
diet dr. pepper to wash it down

food is the only thing that can comfort me on a saturday night when i realize its another day of having no gf and being a loser virgin with no future plans

why not just get the tuna in oil?

they use rancid low grade oil brah. come on. plussss, it's then ultra drenched in the bad oil. you don't want it too greasy.

notice i said in the ingredients: extra virgin first cold pressed.

but it's pretty tasty isn't it? i also make the best soy burger someone that knew a chef even told me they thought it sounded amazing and she tried to get her chef friend to make it but said no. lel fucking amateur chef at a vegan restaurant!

hello? what do you think of my tuna fish sandwiche?

The threads not even 30 mins old you posted your recipe like ten mins ago for ur father sandwich stfu obviously no one made your bullshit yet

damn

Very good

okay i get it now
now i know why you are such a pathetic fucking dirty loser

you're a drunk
figures

Looks good. But unless there beer and some cocoa powder in it, it's useless… USELESS!

what about the tuna fish sandiwish recipie bro? what are you comments about it?

and this >>7269993?

This is why americans are fat fucks.

i used two bottled of mgd, no cocoa, but i put in two tablespoons of allspice and it tastes great

Alright, at least you got one out of two. Next time use some cocoa, dummy!

go fuck yourselves

You go fuck yourself

Cocoa. Beer. Essential.

Also, I forgot to add that a dollop of sour cream is also essential.

allspice is actually a good alternative to cinnamon which skyline uses for their chili. it adds a very distinct flavor to the chili

I'm making FUCKING DATAMINE SOUP

Too many cooks spoil the orgy

What a vile person you are. Let the man eat in peace. We all have vices. Also, where is the recipe?

(checked)

How many jews and oven temp to make?

Did you really have to ask?

Breakfast at night = Best meal!

The most disgusting thing in this photo is probably your exposed fat, hairy gut

That's pretty fucking autistic, except for the nice entertainment center in the BG.

Maybe they bought it at a community college art show

Lrn 2 Img Srch

tineye.com/search/8d056acba020752d613fe647f5ff3779c688de3b/?extension_ver=firefox-1.3.2

Autist

And what about the other nights?

OP are you masaokis

you know what comforts me every night?

not being fat

Honestly i would drink that at this point of my life.

so do it

quads demands it

:]

please clean your stove. Is the rest of your house this bad?

if i found someone feeding that to a starving stray dog id report them for animal cruelty

if i found my mechanical keyboard in that state id lose my shit

sort your fucking life out

Look at what your eating you diabetic fuck

QUADS DEMAND IT OP YOU CUNT

That shit's fucking suicidal.

Tomato gratin and some gumbo

Chicken tika masala

Where is the tuna fish recipe?

i deleted it because no one would comment on it. i provided an actual recipe of excellent food and it gets no comments. some fat fuck posts photos of shit that he shovels into his mouth, with no recipe so we can judge the quality of his food, and it gets many comments because 99.999% of people here are degenerate simple minded fucks.

Wow. Someone is an attention starved faggot

I read it before he deleted it. It was all oil and spice. Looked disgusting.

hi 1990s

That is disguting and i'm a hoarder

wrong stupid fat fuck and you post a bowl of shit chili which is all oil and spice. you're pathetic.

I like to grate sharp cheddar add it to the tuna with jalapenos salt pepper red onions and a kittle mayo then melt it between two pieces of buttered texas toast to make an amazing tuna melt

actually sounds gross, mayo and cheese and hot tuna. no thanks. why not cover it in snot as well because that's what all of that milk based shit is going to produce in your body. my recipe is much better and the flavors are layered and subtle.

Im a chef and people pay for and eat mine

and einstein was a patent clerk when he upended physics. get my point? you may be a perfectly fine chef, but i may have the tuna fish sandwich recipe that will bring the house down like einstein did with relativity, quantum, cosmology all combined.

You are an attention whore and no one but you likes massive quantities of olive oil in their tuna

Today I are too much. I had a big mac, fries, soda, and half a pound of macaroni salad

and where did i say anything about massive amounts of olive oil fucktard moron? i didn't that's the problem with your bullshit you fat fucking diabetic faggot

Clean your stove nigger what the fuck is wrong with you