DaddyOFive had nearly 800k subscribers before the law caught up with him

DaddyOFive had nearly 800k subscribers before the law caught up with him.

How did entertainment sink so low that videos of some white trash faggot abusing his kids become so popular?

Most of it was 'prank videos' I think. I can see why somebody would maybe want to watch kids play pranks on eachother but a lot of it bordered on abuse. I saw one ages ago where he breaks the kids games console for being a little shit and at the time I thought the dad was just laying down the law but he probably just broke all his kids stuff for youtube ad revenue. This is just the worse case scenario but there's tons of channels where kids are front and center and basically being used as money printers by their parents (see those 'toy channels' where they make those weird mashup videos in lycra suits of all the shit kids like)

The girl is hot and I like how realistically she took that slap. I hate it when stronk women in tv or movies just take punches from muscle guys like they were nothing.

kys pedo

You're falsely assuming everyone shares the same cultural values as you do. He could have gained a following from a foreign culture that actively does this. It could be an Indian, Chinese, or Nigerian demographic.

So he's just another racist for whitewashing child abuse?

"child abuse"

I like how people got on that bandwagon

They have their own rooms. They have clothes. They all eat good food everyday. They were being taken on family fucking trips to Disney for fucks sakes

This was all for entertainment purposes. Nothing was "abuse" by any means

Talk to me when the girl comes out as sucking her dad's dick

Or a boy has cigarette burns on his back

This shit is weak and people just wanted to hop on the bandwagon

t. daddyofive

So I can treat my children like shit as long as I give them a room, clothes, food and overpriced tickets for a overrated trip to an overrated park?… Where do I sign!

This video was pretty tame, but there are others where you can tell the poor ginger kid has had enough and his faggot Bam Margera-wannabe dad still has the camera in his face.

Minorities are very abusive to their kids, there's a very good reason why they're fucked in the head or imprisoned disproportionately.

Sure they are
DRUMPFER

It might not amount to abuse but I know for a fact these kids will be happier in the long run with foster parents who love them more than they love Google™ AdSense™ payments into their bank account

The foster system is rife with childfuckers. You might as well just ship those kids to Podesta and Dan "Funny Man Cunny Dan" Schneider.

Jesus, you might as well just spirit cook them to Moloch now.

white "people"

imo cody is an autistic little faggot that needs his ass whooped tbqh my dudes

Getting your ass whooped by other kids builds strength, getting your ass whooped by your own parents builds insecure faggots.

But I mean, literal beatings and not just your regular wake up call.

This one is so fucked

This shit could have been funny in 2005 I guess

They are pieces of shit. They get to virtue signal and feel good about themselves but the end result of their actions is the separation of these siblings and the possibility of them ending up in much worse condition. If they don't end up in a nigger/spic infested group home they may well end up with a pair of kidfuckers or otherwise abusive people. The father may be an asshole but there are worse things than assholes in the world (virtue signalling fuckwits who dont give any thought to the consequences of their actions are one of them).

It's also rife with people who are basically gaming the system and do the bare minimum for the children they adopt.

The media circus and public humiliation alone are borderline abuse but he actually had videos up where he pushed Cody's head into a bookcase and shit. If he thought that was OK to upload for the world to see I can only imagine what kind of fucked up shit he does in private. The dad clearly gets off on bullying his kids and the mom probably does too. You can tell just from the look on his face he's sick of his dad's bullshit.

Well kids are just small and weak people. Who are you going to bully if not kids, specifically your kids, who live in very close proximity to you? A goy is as a goy does, amitight????;^)

Who wouldn't be? It must be pretty maddening never knowing if something is a "prank" or not. It's pretty lulzy when you think about it.

What the fuck were the parents thinking?

Reasonable trolling, 4/10. Everyone knows nigger parents wreck their kids on a near-daily basis, as do most shitskins.

Also the fact that he has to wear special glasses proves that he's always bullied by them.

A black kid can't be bullied since there's no father in the house.

trips of truth

Although you're correct about fatherless niggers, have you seen how violent nigger moms can be? Pure chimps.

My question isn't "why did this guy abuse his kids" or "why was this so popular"
My question is "how the fuck did this guy get away with this shit for so long?"

because americans

God, that woman's voice is so horrible.

This stuff is tame as fuck but I also don't get why you would think this is funny it's just retarded and childish.

fixed

I always get a kick out of "family channels" that will be like some Russian woman recording her nude 9 year old daughter on the beach in endless videos. She can't be deluded in knowing how she's getting millions of views on these videos and only have 19k subscribers. Especially with all the pedo comments below the videos.

Hmmm like, which Russian woman? asking for a friend

I'm glad you asked.

global reported for pedoshit

dear god

It's only right for flat chested girls to go topless. They don't deserve to able to cover their shame.

thanks, capitalism

kys fucking nonce

Don't shoot the messenger.

I think they clearly know what they're doing, otherwise they wouldn't have written most of the titles in russian and in english.

0p is jelly because he don't know who his father is

I don't know if I had a daughter that age if I would show her off like that or not.

I went out to eat the other day at a restaurant and was sitting out on the porch. This was at a shopping center type place with a fountain nearby. There were two little girls eating with family across from us and they had summer dresses on. The mother gave them some change to throw in a water fountain nearby. They were bending over trying to throw the money in and the wind was blowing up their skirts, revealing their panties. On one hand, I was thankful for the view, but there was some ugly brown paki motherfucker who was sitting literally right behind the fountain and was just staring at them and I wanted to end the fucker.

hi ummm got anymore? asking for a friend

There are more on her channel, or just in related videos.

Because not everyone one is a fucking pussy, that is why. My mom and dad used to slap me around, after I was discharged from the asylum I have led a perfectly normalish life.

At least he was born a subhuman, it's totally natural behaviour for him. What's your excuse?

I'm an artist and a madman, a creature of infinite melancholy.

I want to end you, nigger.

kek

No one in his/her right mind would do such a thing, however pedos and people into incestuous relations… Look at Beckinsale and her daughter, that's some weird shit going on.

FTFY

*dib fedora*

Ohh I get it, you are scared of actual mature women with developed bodies because some girl you had a little crush on got blacked so now you want to nonce some little kids, makes sense. Paedos like you are always banging on about purity and older women being degenerate, but what could be be more disgusting than what you're doing, fucking neck yourself, its patently obvious you're right wing virtue signalling to disguise the fact you're a subhuman piece of trash, you disgust me

Are you a LauraBphobe?

If that makes more sense to you, then I'll play the part.

I don't know who that is.

Play the part of a corpse you sick fuck

micropenis confirmed

You're literally no different than a hardcore feminist. "But why don't you wanna fuck mature landwhales user??"

Sorta, I'm more partial to a piece of Piona myself.

Funnily enough you can choose which ADULT women you sleep with because both they and yourself can consent, so it doesn't matter who someone else thinks you should sleep with, thin or fat. Regardless what the fuck does feminism have to do with this you're just throwing out buzzwords to distract from the fact you are a vile subhuman microdick paedo who shouldn't be allowed near children

Not me.

How did that slackjawed dumbass manage to find a skank stupid enough to let him keep dumping load after load into her now cavernous vagina?

They are adopted I believe, two of them have been returned to their birth mother.

Not adopted, from his first marriage. Those were the 2 that seemed to get it the worst, too.

Ah right, that makes sense now. I wondered why they were returned to their birth mother, I thought she had gave them up.

RIP user

maybe they should try deleting all those thousands of russian children in skimpy clothing prancing around

I reported this fuckface a while ago and Jewtube was "unable to identify a violation of our Community Guidelines". Now that this shit is on Reddit and mainstream media they bend over, fuck them, fuck google.

too hot for me lads

kys

pretty sure they're both human, cuck

Get the fuck out you piece of shit

newsflash faggot, every child suffers some mental abuse because no parent is perfect because every parent is still a flawed human being

kill yourself you mental midget

I'm tottaly going to moralfag here but what an asshole father.

It's that same younger audience thats too stupid to see real abuse and obliviously enjoy a father giving his child ptsd.

gtfo

are that "straight man's poo" guy?

Both human, sure. But engaging in subhuman behaviour is more common for one group than it is for the other. It's a term of phrase to describe low IQ savages. It can be applied to some white people too, just not as many.

Most of this is
Childless feminist cat ladies bitching about nothing. I think the guy's biggest issue is the fact that he films all this stuff which makes him look like a pos.

Last point what is DaddyOfive's job? He's home all day it seems like and yet they have all that expensive crap ( several X boxes, gaming shit/PC's ,etc.) and the house is relatively nice & he is supporting all those kids…. is youtube that lucrative?

youtube and more importantly twitch is insanely lucrative
I watched some guy doing streams and uploading his streams to youtube in the form of LP's go from 0 to 100k+ subs on twitch in 2 years, that's 5 dollars per sub not counting the megasubs who are 10 dollars a month minus the cut twitch takes of course, also ad money, and then the ad money from his youtube lps which get 50k+ views
it's crazy how much money you can make sitting on your ass playing videogames

It's a lot of money but it's competitive and getting more competitive by the day. Every kid wants to be a 'let's player' when they grow up, so good luck being the next big hit. To rake in the big bucks you need to discard your dignity and be a glorified children's entertainer, usually restricting yourself to flavour of the month garbage and minecraft. Obviously you can point out exceptions of people who can comfortably do things they like and chill out all day but they are in the minority for sure.

There's a video where the dad keeps yelling that he has to do work when the kids come home too early….. I was curious if he was actually employed or uploading stuff.

>He's so fucking stupid that he made youtube his "career" and regularly tells his children that he 'has to 'film everything

When this guy ends up in prison, he'll deserve every violent ass-raping her gets just for being so goddamned stupid.

This greedy sadist makes the dad from F is for Family look like Father of the Year.