Why whites are superior

Even white retards are smarter than blacks.

Wow no shit

Fact check:True

LSTER

yea! angry anoymous racism!!!

Can you spell red?

I realize that you retards have a hateboner for the nignogs but do you really need to be so faggy about it?

Why not?

Because it makes you just as bad as them.

No race is superior to another. They all are specially made to survive under different conditions; this is called "evolution" or something. I can't remember though. The only race that did not evolve naturally are the jews, who just continued to inbreed and are now completely inhuman.

Actually correction. All races are superior to the jews

Goyim!

Even liberals are aware of this to some degree. I can't shake the feeling that fags like you who want to rub this in peoples faces just have an inferiority complex and are trying to feel better about yourself.

Well, it's true. All races evolved for different purposes. Genocide isn't gonna solve anything bud, unless you're talking about the jews. Every race is special, and every race has about a million years of evolution proving their worth to society, except of course jews, who simply had sex with their mothers and sisters in order to gain the traits they so desired. Go ahead and try proving me wrong

Whites are smarter on average without a doubt but there are definitely some niggers that are smarter than the average white. White civilization is where it is because of a small intellectual elite being supported by a mass of plebs. The only exceptional thing about the plebs Is that they are capable of working together to keep the nation fed, clothed and housed (and these tasks are managed by the intellectual elite, the plebs are just the ones doing the work). There is really nothing special about the average white person apart from their empathy and ability to work as a group.

There we go, proven wrong.

Niggers lack all culture that africans once had. This of course means that any of them that you meet in the west will be overall worthless compared to what their race once was. Of course, west africans have always been worthless compared to east africans, and most niggers today are of west african descent. Or maybe they're east african? I don't know. They're different to eachother. You wouldn't understand this, because you don't want a solution.

Ethiopia is where the intelligent ones mostly come from as far as I know. They actually have a non nigger tier average IQ there.