Mrenter VS pan pizza rebel taxi

pan pizza made fun of mrenter At 1:20:32 to 1:20:37
How much of a faggot you have to be when even a Diaper fetish having Mexican is making fun of you?

Who and Who?

People laugh at mrenter. But he has a better chance of making big in animation than pan. Hell even pan admitted he was a horrible student that only got in college because of a minority scholarship.

60s Ultraman is bad because of dated special effects and sexism

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

But Pan has better connections that Enter and more understanding of the medium, plus good editing skills and his videos are pretty good production wise. Sound mixing and all that. Enter's videos sound like shit and are recorded like shit. He's like a shitty version of AGWTG type reviewers.

Enter's a huge fucking autist that doesn't know anything besides plot. Don't ask him about sound production, animation frames, or any of that technological and direction/production shit. All he knows is history and everytime a cartoon fucks up he blames it on the network, because he really takes that Screwed By The Network trope way too seriously. He's an autistic TV Trooper, what's not to like?

Pan is just a cringy liberal, not even a SJW really, he's kind of a lolberg. He didn't bitch about Trump like everyone else and is open to hear other people's opinions as long as they're not too self-absorbed, so he's good enough in my standing. And when he talks about something he does his research. Enter just rants about the same shit over and over like all the rest of the reviewers do, and that shit being plot and plot holes. He never talks about anything outside of surface writing.

Fuck that review was ignorant as fuck. Ultraman don't get the respect he deserves. I know he a Japanese icon and all. But still.

Well Pan did say all his old stuff was shit, because he was just trying to emulate Spoony types like everyone else. And goddamn his voice was awful.

What do you mean was?

Didn't the creator of NGE admittedly he was ripping off ultraman? If I recall ultraman had a lot of religious symbolism. But done it subtly compared to NGE.

Stuff that is dated is bad dude. Something that is truly good is ageless. That mostly shows with books. But non-written media is just more terrible as time passes until the technology behind the medium actually develops into a non-awkward phase.

Only on some basic aspects. The rest he ripped off from some obscure Light Novels, religion, and some other shit.

At least he's got a good mic now. Enter still reviews shit over looped 240p footage and breaths into the damn mic. I hate when they do that.

Well anno did create an Ultraman fan film.

I remember some chick at my community college who wrote a paper on hideaki anno work. Than around the same time he said he just randomly pick out names from religion and politics that sounded cool. It was funny seeing her reaction.

That makes so much sense.

Weebs are still salty over that interview.

That was so cringeworthy

Is this pretty much a Ultraman thread now?

The motherfucker overthinks children's cartoons. He's the kind of moron I would throw out of a studio because all he can do is criticize

Good thing my head is too cloudy to remember that.

That's what I mean. He doesn't know plot, but the only thing he criticizes is plot. He keeps looping himself on rants because of some plot hole or other autistic shit like a character being a jerk or a badly done moral message. He doesn't understand story structure and plot, but he sure as hell criticizes it.

Stop shilling.

That theme song isn't bad

Fat girl looks tumblr as fuck.

Why do Pan and Enter suck so much?

That isn't a girl

so he's a tranny

The thing he directed before Eva was quite literally Captain Nemo fanfic.

I always assumed he just cracked open a bible and went to town making a fanfic of that to much of the same accord.

I'd say people don't like it just for the pathos elements.
It had great animation and music and that shit goes a long way.

A spic and a sperg.

How do you not breath in the mic? Every time I try to record something I always become self-conscious of my breathing and end up breathing into it at really weird intervals.

You have to practice so you don't become a mouth breather. And get a good quality mic. You also have to mess with the settings if your mouth breathing case is too hard. Watch some youtube turorials on it.

The train short wasn't half bad

What kind of self-respecting man wears a dress and has tits?

The mentally ill type.

watch blue blazes

So he's advocating for the death of the author for analyzing?

Holy fuck I hate when people disregard the meaning (or lack of) the creator of a series puts into something.

So you hate the death of the author thing?

Not him but I certainly hate the shit out of it. It's one thing to make up alternate interpretations for a work, saying "it's interesting if you look at it this way," but I find it extremely arrogant and presumptuous to disregard the very creator of the work and push your perspective of it as superior.

Perhaps it is because I've seen far too much horseshit of Tumblrites deciding that so-and-so characters are gay trannies and the author is wrong if he says otherwise because they can't bear to care about people who aren't like themselves.

Go home Pan, nobody cares about your shitty videos.

They're all autistic as fuck for being cartoon reviewers tbh. I don't know why they think they're any better than the other.

Pan might have a diaper fetish but he ain't a brony like enter at the very least