Tell me About Yourself

I'm a newfag(never posted here), tell me what anti-viruses you use, what browsers and VPNs you recommend, and give me a taste of what's it like here.

ASL. (AGE, SEX, LOCATION)
How long you been here? How many times you been banned and have you ever bare-backed?
Post something you love

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just leave and never come back

I don't understand

you don't need to. leave

Perhaps I need to properly describe myse'f
M
USA

I'm too lazy for internet security. I avoid doing online transactions, cp and don't buy drugs online. For viruses I just reinstall windows every 2-3 months.

Hello newbie! I am 17f from California. I use firefox I love foxes!!!!! :3. So cute! This place is very nice. People here are the sweetest bunch you could find anywhere. I have been here for two weeks. I

this

Why green the string?

I buy off of Amazon. CP whats that? I don't buy drugs online unless it's from doctors.com

What's the worst virus you had? I clicked on an ebay virus. It told me "Warning, your computer has been blah blah blah" it was so scary I factory shut down my comment.

I use kaspersky… not a commie tho…
I use google chrome
I don't use vpn
it's like shit here, too many racist scum

I'm male, 20, from NY…

Gonna have to check out this kaspersky deal. I use Google Chrome already too.

Hows New York :)

Ohello /B opee/, my name is Chips Handon. I always like to lork at 7cham and I also like mudflips too, as you do. DASU DASU LOL. I also like having sex with underage children (HOES DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY DICK), shop the wops, do a battle roll and i just lost the match. Due to the fact that i'm not a noobfag i know that /random/ is in possession of a great variety of "PC", at least those of you that aren't underage B%. in a nutshell, I need Anomalous to deliver to an Astrafaglian /re/tard some of his "PC" (you know what I mean LOL). ROW ROW ROW THE BOAT. PLEASE DONT MAGE THIS THRED IT IS NOT COPYPIZZA, BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT.

12 f australia :3

f 16

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F16

Describe yourself for me please

That's not very nice!!!! Don't tell her to do that! >:((

you need to probably get the fuck out

too many whites…

Damn, wish someone would atleast elaborate. This isn't an accurate taste of what this site is like I hope.

Tell me more about yourself eh

Just wanted to know what the bitch looked like.

I dunno mate… what do you want to know?…

Done anything stupid?

ah fine, i'll humor you, summerman. what's your thread about? what do you want to discuss?

I need to know what the perfect online life is. How do you survive? What's your uh, everyday routine

fuck off with your weak ass bait

Okay, I just need to be more real. Fuck you I'm a newfag and this isn't bait. Guess my question's a little complicated. What do you do on online everyday? Hmm? I need to fit your online survival techniques into my online routine. Got that?

a 100% anonymous one.
the online life? don't become an e-celeb. real life? i have a job.
pretty much sums it up. what about yourself? how's it going in clapistan?

no no no no this is bait this is bait this is bait nothing is real nothing is real nothing is real
no real newfag would say that
the cia niggers are coming the cia niggers are coming the cia niggers are coming

I agree with your 100% anonymous one (Though why would it matter?) You could be an e-celeb and I suppose still "survive"

Also what's your job?

hey! Im a man. Want to be friends without any sexual tension?

Dude, she's only 16.. and where are you from exactly?

shes 17 and its between me and her!

oh yeah lol. What dyou mean it.s between me and her? The cops will know you had pedophilic sex with this baby because you've just written your intent about it on this very forum, fool!!

i said being friends with no sex. How is that having sex with underaged girl? An its not between u and her.

Hello! Sure, I'd love to be friends! We could go to the mall together and stuff! Do you have a myspace? What's your msn?

But you will eventually have sex. And I'll be there for proof, bitch. I believe she's 15 because no one 17 talks like
That's even worse, sicko.

i love going to malls! No, i got this new thing called facebook. Do u? If not, make an account and ill add u

how do u know we will have sex? maybe im saving myself for marriage?

Saving yourself for marriage has always been a cruel joke to me. Just have sex so I can give proof to FBI you're pedo.

just because u r a godless heathen doesnt mean im a pedo

Stop trolling me and my friend! I am not 15 at all!!!! >:( >:(. Maybe you are the one who's 15 if you're mean! :(

you can say whatever you want freely. your opinions are judged by their merit, not by your character or life. you can be you and you can be anyone and/or anything you want. think of how far science would go if all studies were to be published anonymously. i think the greatness of anonymity is really highlighted at how fast paced the internet is. the internet matures very very quickly. that's both bad and good. look at how fast it took for news platforms to become corrupt online versus offline. and how fast it took for people to recognize that news organizations are propaganda machines online versus offline.
you're right. but you're putting yourself on a platform where you have obligations to fulfill, caution to what info people has access to, and it's just a hassle. basically you're playing with a gun. unless you value attention more than privacy. i suppose the first question relates to the second one. life online should be kept at a bare minimum. a perfect online life is one where you just survive.
electronics labs maintenance.

YEAH!

fuck this bitch whos 15 lol

thats not funny. Shes got feelings

Best post in this thread

lol this is a great idea for a thread.
we do this one facebook all the time but this is cooler bcoz we're anonymous!!

I use microsoft windows virus, and I don't know what a vpn is lol.
It is pretty cool here, there are lots of chat, and u can post image too.
Sometimes there is illegal stuff but that makes it exciting n cool.

I'm a 23 yo female from new kansas n I've been here for a long time, almost 3 months.
I have gone bareback riding on a camp i went on, but it had reins so I could control it.

I love clasicsl music like lady ga-ga but I don't have her album yet bcoz my ipad is updating it says, but it has been a week already and I am booooored with no music. I left all my photos uploading to the cloud then tech support sent me a message n said I needed to update my ipad for better picture quality or something lol neway.

I think we shud all put if we've ever done anything illegal and if we take drugs and if so who is the supplier and where does he live.

Also I know a game where you write your street address but in reverse and other people have to guess what colour your front door is.

Yeah I agree about the racis ppl
Whereabouts in NY u from, my cousin live there.

tits

Yeah, I have nothing to hide so I leave my computer open, the cyber police probably patrol and keep people out anyway and I have nothing to hide.
I don't worry about viruses either like you, and I just order a new email/facebook/twitter account every couple of days.
I don't really use my computer, and spend more time talking to myself in a dusty room while all the friends I made as a young man die one after another.

lf, ellivecin
eva callidac 901

Why do I have to post my breasts, I don't understand why you would ask me something creepy like that.
Ew, we never even chatted before I don't think and anyway my racey pictures are all on my ipad icloud and that is updating so I can't access them.
Maybe you should be more polite around ladies and treat them with respect.

Also, be nice to the original poster, and post your answers to his quiz.

Is ur door brown???

tits or GTFO you larping cunt

no, try again

is your door wider than your asshole? yes. the answer is yes. now fuck off back to reddit

is it red

ASL. (AGE, SEX, LOCATION)
24, m, florida

How long you been here? How many times you been banned and have you ever bare-backed?
Been here since the beginning. Banned a lot, and did a fair share of my own banning as a global. Ive never bare-backed.

Post something you love
php

I propose a new game where we post our IP addresses and our birthdates, and see if they match up to our horoscopes.

Played this with my friend and it was spookily accurate.

I'll start:
10/3/94

25/01/1990

Fun game!
08/09/1995

a.k.a. a datamining thread

That means you were born under the north star and your ip says you like horseriding too.

You're a dreamer at heart but you are also really serious when ppl know u better.

The OP video thumbnail makes it look like the girl is doing hang loose sign with her foot.

No

stole one man's bag on the street when we wasnt looking… and some girl's car later… had problem disposing of it, as i didn't found anyone who would buy it

wow you really understand me.

Anybody know any other games?

Yeah I do! I just made a new thread for more games! Come play with me.

how much is fbi paying you? do you work from home or do you work in HQ?

where are your tits baby?

i get 10 cents for each answered question. work from home.
AMA

Aliens exist

why Holla Forums?

HOW HAS THIS THREAD NOT 404ED YET. YOU ARE ALL FUCKING NIGGER FAGGOTS.

because zog loyalists already have profiles of all Holla Forums posters, which it makes it easier for us to generate cashflow from your answers by selling your words to the highest bidder.

where do i live?

florida

shit

14/f/cali hmu xD

stop posting and keep lurking retard. but i have a feeling your just baiting so check my digits

hi
;)
m india here
asl
wuu2 bb?
i very hard and horny
i tnihk u cud be my wife
come 2 india
wats ur kik?

nice 31 get bro! how old are you?

op here. I'm finally back. Why shoud I take up your offer to lurk more? I am already enough of a quality poster. Also if this is a taste of what Holla Forums is like you guys suck. Give me something good

we suck. fuck off back to where you came from.

Op here. Is this what Holla Forums is like?

All the threads take the wrong direction