ONE DOLLAR

For the price of a cup of coffee you can fund me. Just think about that for a while. please donate

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs?offset=100&filter=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

O N E D O L L A R

It's just a buck
you little cuck

Kikes man.

His videos have VERY high production value. It takes thousands of dollars just to make one.

For the price of a cup of coffee I can have a cup of coffee.

Cups of coffee don't cost $1, it's more like $1.45

No

proof?

ONE FUCKING DOLLAR?!?!?! CUT HIM OFF MIKE

Past few days he's withdrawn like $400k+ and if you go back and look at June 1st here:
blockchain.info/address/1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs?offset=100&filter=6
You can see he withdrew over $900k then.
Almost $1.5mil in past few months

That's not enough, he needs MORE

It's so jewy how he even decided to make a video to manipulate people into funding him. He spends 10 minutes trying to justify that he isn't begging and that people who say he is are trolls. Goddamn, I hate this kike so fucking much now.

I wish there was some way to donate him debt

This. It's not too often (although it does happen) when I disagree with Molyneux, but he's just a long winded faggot who talks about random shit the whole time that has nothing to do with what he's talking about. Jesus christ man, get to the point. All I want out of you is opinions backed up by facts/logic. I don't want to hear you talk about life experiences. I want you to get straight to the fucking point. Honestly, I could shorten most of his videos by half if he just got to the fucking point.

that's why you need to pay him. if you pay him enough then he'll be more cogent and direct. if he's not cogent and direct yet, that just means you haven't donated enough yet.

Thinking someone making a living discredits any of their arguments……leftypol really is this stupid

just one dollar, you can do it

wew lad didn't think he was that loaded.
I don't think it's a bad thing to ask for donations on something you do, even if he's got lots of cash, that won't last forever doing the things he does, but it does seem silly that he'd be so dramatic about the donations themselves.