Holla Forums is getting very triggered by based Shaun. Is he right?

Holla Forums is getting very triggered by based Shaun. Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShaunKing/with_replies?lang=en
edition.cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings/
twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/742126799191183361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that the guy that rp's as a black guy? He must be really into that fantasy of his.

no. he'll get into the gas chamber with the rest of the Holla Forums tards and bourgeoisie.
that faggot made money from a pseudo-leftist organization, which makes him a pseudo-pseudo-leftist. fuck him.

Like Holla Forums's race statistics, the numbers are technically accurate, but the conclusion he derives thereof is completely retarded.

fuck off nazbol

its been proven that telling someone to fuck off on Holla Forums actually resulted in them fucking off

it's fake you faggots
twitter.com/ShaunKing/with_replies?lang=en

From a CNN article here: edition.cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings/

According to Wikipedia, meanwhile, non-Hispanic Whites make up 63.7% of the US population, Blacks make up 12.2%, and Asians make up 4.7%.

Black and especially Asians are disproportionately likely to commit mass shootings compared to their population share.

So Shaun King is full of shit.

no it isn't.

Comparing population share to probability like this doesn't make much sense because the vast, vast majority of people are not spree shooters, as opposed to statistics like employment rate, which means sample sizes are skewed as fuck.

This means King is still wrong, though.

It makes perfect sense when the hypothesis is "Mass shootings are disproportionately committed by White people."

Given how few Native Americans there are, he might still technically correct if we include white Hispanics.

Like I said though, statistics are meaningless in this way.

nice faked screenshot. post a link faggot.

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/742126799191183361
satisfied now, faggot?

alright I stand corrected. guess my ctrl+f fucked up somehow.

You do realize that was literally, exactly, 100% his point?

Of course you don't, this is Holla Forums-lite. Satire goes completely over your heads as you run about looking for ebil sjws to cry about.

i love to see faggots being rekt on imageboards.

Shaun's a retard.

Don't you have a bull to be prepping?

unless you can conduct a study that controls for heritability you will never convince us that everything is due to culture.

He is not right and mass shootings are responsible for less than 1% of all firearms related fatalities and injuries not including accidents and suicides.

What were non-Hispanic Whites at in 1982? Certainly more than 63.7%.

White Hispanics are counted as just white when they are the perp but as just Hispanics when they are the victim. This will quite naturally fuck up crime statistics.

"Based Shawn"

are you from tumblr?