Whats Jim doing?

Don't believe any of this.
The Jews are deliberately taking down all of the chans one by one because believe it or not we truly are the last bastions of hope on the internet.
Once they do and we can't communicate they will take over the world, well, they already have, they'll just pop up and confirm it.
Screencap this post.
8 chan, then 2 chan, then 4chan are next,

.pl still exist? lol. We go through this scare every other month. I almost went full endnigger last time, but everything turns out fine.

Chanpink's fairly new and will most likely come back

I doubt it, milkdud not only rekt 76chan, but now that his dumbass posted selfies on chanpink he blew his cover. Pretty sure he pissed off /sp/ and he should have known better than to let Holla Forums have a board.

is he doing yoga or shitting?

Well shit I thought Chanpink had a groovy thing going for a bit

The jews have taken the internet from us

it was pretty cool honestly, the admin was a hack though. by that i mean 50's terminlology of hack.

A cab driver? Jk.

Interpol raided the server that 8ch.pl & chanpink were hosted on. hope u didn't post anything illegal on those sites. Getting v& isn't gonna be fun for all the degenerates that visited those sites

Sauce?

hmm…….

this

also, whats the scope and detail of interpols power?

(((4chan))) is controlled by jews so its probably fine

I hope Dysnomia posted there with his bare ip.

he used his tripfag code a lot

does anyone have the video where dysnomia yelled about loving to suck nigger cocks?

if they're having trouble with us, then god help them when everyone from chans becomes a lone wolf without their chan soma.

I also need this.
Seems the video has been memory holed.

Does anyone have that pic from the pedo spam where the fat white dude with a bag over his head fucking an obviously very much underage southeast asian girl looks like he could be jim based on body type? I would like to compare
if you don't want to post cp you can crop that part out, just leave the suspect

if you don't want to post cp you can crop that part out, just leave the suspect
Now im interested desu

incoming v&

I'm scared goys. Someone hold me…

Let the sky fall