Whats Jim doing?

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

.pl is down
ChanPink is down
Soon this will be down
Don't believe any of this.
The Jews are deliberately taking down all of the chans one by one because believe it or not we truly are the last bastions of hope on the internet.
Once they do and we can't communicate they will take over the world, well, they already have, they'll just pop up and confirm it.
Screencap this post.
8 chan, then 2 chan, then 4chan are next,

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

.pl still exist? lol. We go through this scare every other month. I almost went full endnigger last time, but everything turns out fine.

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

Chanpink's fairly new and will most likely come back

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

I doubt it, milkdud not only rekt 76chan, but now that his dumbass posted selfies on chanpink he blew his cover. Pretty sure he pissed off /sp/ and he should have known better than to let /intl/ have a board.

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

is he doing yoga or shitting?

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

Well shit I thought Chanpink had a groovy thing going for a bit

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

The jews have taken the internet from us

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

it was pretty cool honestly, the admin was a hack though. by that i mean 50's terminlology of hack.

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

A cab driver? Jk.

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

Interpol raided the server that 8ch.pl & chanpink were hosted on. hope u didn't post anything illegal on those sites. Getting v& isn't gonna be fun for all the degenerates that visited those sites

Gabriel Diaz
Gabriel Diaz

Sauce?

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

hmm…….

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

this

also, whats the scope and detail of interpols power?

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

(((4chan))) is controlled by jews so its probably fine

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

I hope Dysnomia posted there with his bare ip.

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

he used his tripfag code a lot

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

does anyone have the video where dysnomia yelled about loving to suck nigger cocks?

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

taking down a magnet for putting people on a watchlist
if they're having trouble with us, then god help them when everyone from chans becomes a lone wolf without their chan soma.

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

I also need this.
Seems the video has been memory holed.

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

Does anyone have that pic from the pedo spam where the fat white dude with a bag over his head fucking an obviously very much underage southeast asian girl looks like he could be jim based on body type? I would like to compare
if you don't want to post cp you can crop that part out, just leave the suspect

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

Does anyone have that pic from the pedo spam where the fat white dude with a bag over his head fucking an obviously very much underage southeast asian girl looks like he could be jim based on body type? I would like to compare
if you don't want to post cp you can crop that part out, just leave the suspect
Now im interested desu

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

incoming v&

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

I'm scared goys. Someone hold me…

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

Let the sky fall

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit