Having a female sibling

What's it like having a female sibling? Describe what its like around the household, around school.

t. user with two brothers

i dunno
t.user without siblings

it's like posting in a datamine thread

What was the atmosphere like at home?

She mellowed out at around 17, got herself a rich and stable boyfriend. I can still see the subtle hints of her original personality show through though.

The anons talking about women partying it up then marrying don't even know the half of it.

My sisters were normal people and luckily for me my siblings weren't fucking insane like

She leaves a mess in her wake like a snail leaves mucus. It's disgusting. On top of that, she's temperamental and tries to win arguments by shouting. Luckilly, she mellowed out after she got a boyfriend.

My sister is a slut (she's admitted to fucking close to 100 people) and one of the worst people I know. Bipolar nutcase who lies constantly and only likes people as long as they do for her. The instant they stop anything they've ever done for them in the past means nothing.

So it's an awful experience for me. Luckily she spent most of teen years slutting around so I didn't have to deal with her until she came home stoned and was easier to deal with.

Dunno, but I guess it's like a lesser version of dr.jeckel and mr.hyde - a best friend and a bitch all wraped into one.

My sisters are indians and everybody thinks they're hot tbh lol

I want a sister

I love them both though.

t. user with two sisters

Kudos to those with a slutty sis-with-benefits but from my experience, a sister is just a big, bipolar buzzkill.

Wow that's very unimpressive

What is?

never really have a female sibling, but i know a person who has 2 underage sisters. he's definitely a KHV but having 2 loving sisters who adores him is enough i guess. i often see him being all intimidate with his sister in the public, so guess lifes good for him

my sister used to leave the door open while she sat on the toilet.

Did you sneak any pics? That feel when dad always left the door open so all I ever got growing up was an eyeful of dick.

That you (((love))) your emotionally unstable and dysfunctional cysters you pathetic sad enabler

Just pop that cyst!
SPLAT!

Wow rude

Did your dad have a big dick?

lmao fucking cuck

Actually, this isn't really weird. I see this shit all the time, liberals think of black people as sex objects and nothing more. Congrats on being pathetic though user

fuckingcoward.jpg

The point to take away from this is there's no middle ground with sisters. They're either fucking psychotic or 'normal.'

You're lucky you had two rational siblings to grow up with

he got some fug mane