Organizing: good or bad for our cause

Let's debate if organizing and finding like minded people and forming groups is a good or a bad thing for our cause.

The right is growing and -even outside of Holla Forums- there are people who are really tired of the world like it is right know. Many might feel like they want to be part of a group with like minded people; but is it a good idea and if yes, how do you keep infiltrators and such out of it?

Pro groups:

Contra groups:

Maybe arrests are worth it, maybe not
Should we organize a bit more or not?
If so, how should we begin?

Share ideas and arguments freely

It's bad. If you must have a group, then form a very small one yourself with a few of your lifelong friends.

We are hamstrung as long as we stay here. Remember the fed protests? That's a very good project that needs to be picked up again. We don't have to lose our anonymity to go to meatspace. Yes there are risks but the rewards, as demonstrated in ATL, are well worth it.

We didn't become a major player by organizing in real life. Unless we run for office rather than conduct information warfare there's no reason to organize in real life.

If we're going to organize at all it should be groups dedicated to creating OC like music, vidya, ect….

My family is based and my close and only friends are redpilled enough about pretty much everything Holla Forums related

Except that protest accomplished fucking nothing, it changed nothing.

Meanwhile shitposting on the internet is making all the fucking difference.

It's best to organize offline in small groups , and avoid electronic communication or even the presence of cell phones or other devices with microphones or cameras. Make some friends of similar mind that are highly trustworthy and do things together like camping, hunting, range shooting, and just hanging out talking about whatever without outside influence. The bigger your group gets, the more likely it is to be compromised.

Joining IRL groups, especially militias and shit like that is okay, but if you've heard of it chances are the Feds have too. A telltale sign of a Fed is pushing for deanonymizing communication, meeting up quickly, and encouraging violence. These behaviors have been demonstrated many times, and pretty much all IRL militias have at least a few moles. If you join up with a group like that, be very careful with who you trust. And know that just being in one will put you on a higher priority surveillance list.

Trying to setup a group online is gonna be an insecure mess through almost any means. If you go that route, vet new members very harshly and keep your mouth shut unless you'd trust them with your life, because that is what you're playing with. The US government takes anti establishment groups very very seriously, even if it's just some fags camping in the woods pretending to be Nazis.

At some point we'll have to form groups, despite the anonymity issue. Eventually, the Jew will come for us in mass numbers individually. We'll be stronger if we unite.

But these issues must be addressed first:

I honestly think that deanonymizing is fucking stupid since it's by far our greatest strength.

It all depends on the purpose. For now, working anonymously online works best. But if shit gets really bad there will be no internet, and having a group of competent and reliable friends could very well be the difference between life and death.

Post yfw you realized Zuckerberg killed the internet and unknowingly organized present-day Holla Forums.

Even if a group of anons really organizes you'll always have another group excluded. Kinda like with imageboard meetups irl.

You have to remember that Holla Forums has a HUGE userbase, and includes people from many countries across the globe. Even if you establish an offline organization it's always going to be a local one. Only here we're truly united.

Listen mate, what works so well about this place is that there's no leader, there's no identity, yet we all share the same purpose and one way or the other do stuff that at least we perceive further our goals. There's no orders, no roles, no hierarchy, each one of us just does their thing and if some of us gets in trouble well we expected one of us in the wreckage anyway.
From the perspective of an opponent this is fucking terrifying. You're battling something that could be anywhere, with no central command, no way of making sure your tactics are working, and worst of all we fucking love doing our stuff.
Bottom line is everything is fine and at the moment de-anonymizing ourselves is a very high risk/medium reward action.

Organizing is a trap. Instead stay scattered and spread your mindset to those around you. Current effective course is best course.

You could do some good work offline right now working solo. Put up flyers, hand out shit on college campuses, etc. Just know that you will be scrutinized. Even just talking to people IRL about the shit going on right now makes a difference, but you'll probably do more harm than good unless you're at least moderately charismatic and/or attractive.

Nah it's bad.
We're the umman manda. Shapeless form in the dankest reaches of the web, triggering everyone in an instants and dissapear as fast as we came.
If we organize, we just paint a target on our back.

No.

Same False Flag Thread
''
Every time Holla Forums gets noticed in the media
''
Next thread "Uniforms" for Trump (wink)

Same False Flag Thread
''
''

Same False Flag Thread
''
''

Same False Flag Thread
''
''

Same False Flag Thread
''
''

Same False Flag Thread
''
''

Same False Flag Thread
''
''

Same False Flag Thread
''
''

Same False Flag Thread
''
''

Same False Flag Thread
''
''

Same False Flag Thread
''
''

Same False Flag Thread
''
''

Also, it did accomplish something. It scared the ever loving shit out of them, which is exactly what we wanted.

Going IRL doesn't mean you shed your anonymity

Not necessarily. There are honeypots and there are legit movements. Use your brain.

You are the one suggesting that Holla Forums, whose anonymous tactics show to be successful more and more by the day, adopt a new strategy.

No, I'm suggesting we add to what we do. Shitposting and stuff here does help, but like I said we can do a LOT more IRL.

I think that the enemy is starting to realize how much of an Eldritch terror anonymous communities are on a scale never before seen by mankind.

They can't defeat us in our current form, it's absolutely impossible to strike a killing blow on us without taking out the entire internet or enacting extremely draconian measures. Thus they're forced to use containment tactics in an attempt to keep us from burning everything down.

No we fucking can't do a lot more IRL, name a single fucking thing.

We managed to become a major discussion point in the election of the most powerful country in the world merely by shitposting on the internet.

Tell me exactly what we can do in real life that's even close to as impactful as what we're already doing.

You are speaking extremely vaguely while calling us cowards for refusing to abandon tried and true tactics.

Fuck off FBI-kun

Get people to start naming the jew

Good defense, you giant pussy.

We have a very clear plan for the fed that would work wonders, especially now. There is 0 reason to not push it.

The Jews alone aren't responsible for everything. They're just the most easily identifiable group in a large number of globalist elite that often cooperate because they have similar, but not identical, goals and plans for humanity's future.

How? in what way does organizing IRL help a propaganda campaign against the Jew? In what way will it be more effective than our current campaigns that have been more effective than any other single group in over half a century?
Then what is it? How does standing in front of a fed building help fight the FED? What change does it cause in society that leads or helps to lead to the audit or abolishment of the fed?

You're either an idiot, someone who wants to organize for entirely selfish emotional reasons, or an FBI shill. Regardless of what you are give in depth reasoned responses and stop with the vague bullshit or fuck off.

Please read the OP, it clearly states we should DEBATE this, and I myself stated that organizing would make us an easy prey for the ZOG

I'm European so I wouldn't even care about trump uniforms, wethter they are for bait purposes or not

It would weaken us. Our role in this battle is as memetic tacticians.

IRL organization might be necessary at some point but it'll be with brothers and neighbors.

I agree that it isn't the only problem, but it is a good starting point.

It makes us visible. And if done right then nobody is exposed. As I pointed out the ATL FED protest did exactly this. People started wondering wtf is going on at the fed. Had we kept it up people would have really started to dig, and it would have snowballed and people would have eventually put the pieces together on their own. But TX went poorly and everyone got demoralized from that despite absolutely nothing being exposed. The only thing lost was some time, and now we can learn from that and do more. Now stop projecting and get the balls to actually do some work and get your hands dirty.

I'm convinced we hit this point a while ago. Organizing locally and with anyone you can should be done, which is why I'm pushing the idea that we need to get into meatspace.

Well it's an idea and it depends on how heavy your closest city is patrolled (in Europe there is still a high security level so suspicious activity might get you in trouble), but i was thinking of forming small groups of a few anons (or one user with some of his friends) to go to a town nearby at night and glue propaganda posters printed memes to walls and posts. But then such a thing should be done though entire europe or america at the same time to make it really spectacular. Why? Because such an act makes it look like there is an entire invisible empire working on it while in reality it were just some anons who doens't even know each other in real life

Like pics related

Oh another thing: pokemon go can be easily used for this. Glue the propaganda nearby pokestops so all the braindead normies will swarm over there

Kek. That is a good idea.

*us = what we want to present

I should have clarified that

well yea, you dont have a group that can be infiltrated, you are with people you can probably trust, you will get a lot of media coverage so your message will be spread even futher (make sure to include facts that can be looked up in the propaganda)

Personally I think this would be a great move without losing our anonimity, but…
The problem is: how can we make it happen at the same time, how do you convince 1000's of anons to go glue these posters in the middle of the night?

Because of bunch of people are standing outside a fed building saying fucking nothing and holding no signs really inspires people to question things right? How many people passed you by while you were protesting? What percentage of those people was inspired to at the very lest google the fed?

First you say that the plan was to scare the fed shitless and now it's to get people to wonder what's wrong with the fed?

trying to find people in germany is impossible

I feel so alone

The dutch group on >>>/meadhall/ has been very successful. I wonder why other groups haven't.

Hello FBI.

Netherlands and Belgium (Flanders) are small countries yet they have an immense population density, maybe that's one of the reaons

I'm pretty sure you don't, and it's more a few people who are devoted that would do such a thing. If you move quick you can do a lot in a little time.

I said the plan was to scare the shit out of the fed (mission fucking accomplished) but it had the effect of getting people to wonder. And no, I wasn't there. I did read the post game reports from those that were there. People fucking noticed.

Other than that meadhall hasn't work. I tried there but got no results.

It wouldn't surprise me tbh

hi

I'm really starting to think these posts are shill posts. Concern shilling.

If you're not willing to sacrifice something for our movement, then leave.

You fuckers still haven't made a utilitarian argument for IRL organization and you won't because you're fucking shills.

Yes we have you dickweed, meet up with some friends in real life and start a group from there, screen hard.

I mean ffs the daily stormer is already doing this shit.

Then what's the fucking argument?

This. It isn't hard. It's been done here. It will be done again.

We organise, but not as 'us'. We remain the amorphous, anonymous, shadow elite who espouse truths and plot the downfall of heathens and traitors. We do not unite as Holla Forums; we unite as individuals who meet other like-minded individuals.

Holla Forums must remain an unattached, incorruptible space where the truth is sought after. Individual groups may follow the truths we uncover, but they shall never gain a position of authority over us. We must forever remain the voice in the dark. Even if we 'win', Holla Forums should remain as a place where the truth is sought after. As long as the status quo aligns with the truth then it shall have no need to act, but when it does not; then we shall know and we shall influence others.

We must never let our guard down.

Small groups of three to eight people max
Never organize past two other groups
Have some visual identifier the lead of your group holds or wears, no more. Only your group and the leader of the other linked groups know the identifier
Never group up in public or protest more than two together, but have a designated street to arrive back to. Dog whistle noises to advance, retreat, provoke, or disperse when in a crowd. I.e. someone yells Pepe, you all throw eggs

Should things become more or less dangerous, let's get that Holla Forums order of American knights going.

If you want to find those of a Holla Forums mind, you will find the closest people to that at your local target ranges.
You will meet many people, from conservative normies to other Holla Forums users.

Be sure to wear your Ben Garrison t-shirt, and you'll know each other.

I am European and many other anons are, what about us? We don't really have shooting ranges like you burgers

Go to Serbia, they have guns.

topkek m8