AntiChristian D&C

If you are tired of Larpaganist , fedora atheist and shills against christianit Come to our board >>>/christpol/

DEUS VULT

Whatcha sliding, Chaim?

DEUS VULT

>>>Holla Forums

So this is their new tactic, huh?

new tactic? this is old as fuck

inb4 the newest shill tactic is to pretend to belong here and say that this thread made a lot of shills mad

If you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen.

HERE COMES ANOTHER 10 ANTI-WHITE (((Christian))) THREAD!

JUST IN TIME FOR THE HILLARY BOTS

yes, please go to your containment board, crypto-kikes

Maybe you'll find some jews to worship or nigger cock to suck there.

Dude, I don't want to talk about Holla Forums things from a Christian perspective. I just want the shills to shut the fuck up and I want the fedoras to stop falling for it. I'm a Christian and proud of it. I've never gone after the pagans for their beliefs even though their autism won't allow for them to keep it contained to one thread. What's happening right now is D&C, and the more Holla Forums keeps biting the bait, the happier the shills get.

Here's the deal, folks: This is what killed gamergate. It wasn't "muh PR," although that certainly didn't help the cause. It was the relentless shitposting by the shills to the point where everyone turned on each other because we could no longer tell friend from foe. I see it happening all over again and, frankly, I'm surprised it's happening here, because I thought we all knew better than this.

It doesn't matter what religion a Holla Forumslack is (aside from Jew or Muslim, obviously). If you see a post shit-talking any religion but those, it's D&C. Ignore and move on. Those CTR faggots know religion is a hot-button and they've obviously gotten more mileage out of that tactic than anything else they've tried. If everyone can keep it in their pants, they'll be forced to move on to something else.

Seriously, I shouldn't even have to tell you guys this shit. I learned it here.

Christspamming is not the answer, because it plays into their hands. Ignore and move on and, if you're so inclined, pray for deliverance from this banality of evil.

Giving them what they want, guys. "DIVIDE and conquer," remember?

Everyone needs to ignore the shills. Shill thread? Report it, then hide it. It's that easy.

You'll be back Christcucks, back for more.

just use >>>/christ/

Just turn the other cheek and love thy neighbor.

Everyone who brings up gamergay for everything are fucking hilarious. It's obvious you main Holla Forums, just stop pretending you have deep meta theories on Holla Forums or that anything you're saying isn't obvious. We have been having pro-pagan, pro-atheist (rare), pro-christian, and anti all threads since the beginning. Yet we are told nonstop that everyone on Holla Forums is christian unless they're JIDF so they've naturally made a lot of enemies from the euro-history boos and atheists.

Not even christians agree with Holla Forums, and one cursory look at any of the christian boards on this website would reveal that to you. In fact, the Holla Forums larpers are an in-joke amongst them too, but we are supposed to tread lightly here because christian fee fees might get hurt. Nope, fuck that. I don't think that christianity or christcucks are beneficial and will continue to spread the anti-gospel whenever possible. This is a direct result of christians shutting everyone else down with their pants shitting thread sage-bombing (I'm looking at you Moonman) as soon as anyone pushes for an alternative spiritual path.

They've brought it upon themselves here.

Hello shill.

Posters on /Christian/ consists primarily of Holla Forumslacks. So you're obviously pulling some shit here.

The only thing that the Christians on this board have a problem with is KEK. That's it, and that is all. But it hasn't actually driven anyone away from Holla Forums.

Let me laugh at you.

JEJ

Okay. Now, take a look at these threads: >>>/christian/293924 and >>>/christian/300073

Those are just two examples of threads filled with people who laugh at the Holla Forums larpers who consider themselves wholly christian. Let me guess though, they're all jidf lizard shills, right? There's NO WAY you could be wrong.

holy fuck they are really going for the D&C method lately aren't they

REMEMBER TO LOVE YOUR FELLOW EUROPEAN BRETHREN REGARDLESS OF FAITH OR NATION

Inshallah to all my british muslims!

The first thread only has about six or seven diehard anti-Holla Forumslacks. The rest were either pro or just didn't get in the mix too much.

The second thread is an even smaller minority of antis.

Above all else, the only issue that arises from discussions that try to distinguish or conflate Christianity with racial awareness is when it seems as though Holla Forums worships racism in and of itself. This is opposed to simply drawing a connection between Christian philosophy and racially homogeneous societies.

That's just one example, and there's plenty more if you'd bother to look. Not my job to do that for you though. Also, this is the opinion of the christians with the most un-PC views on the whole internet. How many of the christians at large agree with your crusadering or the Holla Forums views you try to hold in parallel? You'd be surprised if you assumed it's more than 1%.

I am so tempted to message some theologians about the possibility of reconciling Holla Forums views and the different denominatons.

Holla Forums isn't instabanned on /christian/ as long as they stay on topic, plenty of d&c on the board on this account

sage

sage

Reported.

Daily reminder that these are (((shills))). No one who claims to love Europe can hate the religion that made it great.

WITHOUT CHRISTIANITY EUROPEANS WOULD BE LIVING IN WADDLE AND DAUB HUTS EVEN TODAY

Did that religion make Africa great?

Europe's success lies in Her Blood and Soil - You cannot refute this.

Basically just the Christian version of Holla Forums, Christians can't handle the bantz and can't handle being ridden like a bronco, so they have to start their own little board.

Yeah, how exactly am I a shill when I point out the Jew plays both sides of this d&c "discussion"?

This guy proves my point. He's using heated language to try and make me angry. Maybe he's a shill, or maybe he's just a guy who's been triggered by a shill and is looking for a fight. It doesn't matter which he is if I end up spending all my time fighting with him.

Seriously, guys. Ignore and move on. Filter the ID if it's happening in a thread you're interested in. You have nothing to lose by not engaging these turds and you have everything to gain. I think you can hide an entire thread from the catalog by shift+left click on the body (or maybe it's ctrl+left click - can't remember for sure). All I know is that religious infighting is cancer and we didn't get this far just to collapse three feet from the finish line.

I know what Donald Trump would say about wasting one's time on this sort of thing, if that's any incentive.

Her blood and soil are intrinsically linked to her sustaining faith. 1500+ years, my man. If you believe in meme magic at all, you cannot refute *that*.

Her Blood and Soil are intrinsically linked to the Old Ways.

Nothing about Abrahamism is European. You cannot refute that.

Shitposting bots aren't "heat", they are spam.

Greater, at the very least. Not that communism didn't ruin that continent.

Okay, now I know you're a shill.

Back to the shtetl, Chaim.

not an argument

sage
Fuck off. >>>/christian/

thanks for fucking off to your own containment board.