The villain of another story

How many "heroes" are just villains with good PR?
I mean apart from the obvious ones like Sonichu and Stardust, (well actually Sonichu doesn't actually do that much, Chris Chan is the real Big Brother of CWCville.), there's Mockingbird, who fucked a cowboy then murdered him to cover it up, Jonesy, who mindrapes everybody, and Hellcat, who doesn't really do anything, but will certainly take credit for her friends being jerks to people she doesn't like.
And what was that one with the camwhores beating people with baseball bats for being sexist online?

You just reminded me of how much I loved the AXIS Hobgoblin storyline.

"GUYS, I HAVE A THEORY, WHAT IF"
"WHAT IF!!!!!!"
"WHAT IF THE HEROES ARE THE REAL VILLAINS!!!!"
not this shit again, I had enough of that from just about every social media garbage. Do you know how many fucking "YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS THEORY THAT MAKES REY/BATMAN/SUPERMAN/FAGGOT THE REAL VILLAIN, CLICK TO FIND OUT!"

Stop reading too much into it, if your hero seems bad and your intent was for them to seem good is because you're a fucking autist. Case in point, your pic. Christ is an autist, and the character he wrote was a mentally deranged man. The Mockingbird book was written by a cunt, and so her characters read like cunts.

I guess I'll check it out. Didn't know anything good came out of that besides Superior Iron Man.

well, comics were literally invented to poison the youth and contort their moral compasses.

Superman comes to earth and starts punishing people who don't fit with his idea of what is good

Superman is a Supergolem you supergoy. He respects the (((US goverment))) and the (((UN))) and does what they tell him to do as long as it doesn't involve killing children.

Any comic stories about golems?

There was one in Ragman.

Doctor Who has got to the the most cucked franchise in existence, so naturally there was a Golem plot in the (Doctor Who Magazine) comic. It was set in Prague towards the end of the Cold War

GET OUT

Oh, don't pretend you wouldn't take advantage of some naive past person if you were on a kinky time travel adventure.

Funny thing involving this comic, and Marvel's new writer…

Axis was great. Seeing all of Marvel's of garbage has me forget how great it was.
Favorite moments

You forgot the best part. All he wanted in return was a statue of himself to be placed in New York.

Specifically a statue of himself wrapped in the Confederate flag.

That's just funny.

playing free bird 24/7. How could I forget

Axis was fucking shit! It had sprinkles of cool moments though.

get out

Calm down baby, we can cumswap if it'll make you feel better

alright, Wetham