My Sister's New BF Is A Nigger

I've tried putting it out of mind, tried being mature and just sort of accepting it as something beyond my control, but, fuck it, I just can't. I would very much like to sabotage this relationship in any way I possibly can.

I need your wisdom, Holla Forums.
How do stop my sister from burning the coal, before she pays the toll? I'm supposed to be meeting this guy tomorrow afternoon.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/tag/white-victims-of-black-crimes/
sendspace.com/file/id5olz
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/white-victims-of-black-crime-thread/95047
birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/celebrity-gym-boss-leaves-trail-178720
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't worry, once he gets her pregnant, you'll never have to see him again.

I'd say go all-out and tell them how you feel.
It's not like you can make the situation much worse. Good luck!

This requires some $ and planning, but you're almost guaranteed to profit: pay a decent-looking hooker to message him for a hookup, acting like she saw his profile on Facebook or something, and have her document it.

If she's white, his nog DNA will not allow him to resist.

Get on her social media accounts and say some racist shit about her bf as if you were her.
"I'm going to totally force him to pay child support once this nigger gets me pregnant" or something like that will do. Just make it kind of hidden so it seems real as if it was meant for her private friends.

Step one, buy abortion pill
Step two, wait for to happen
Step three, put the pills in your dumb bitch sister's food
Step four, warn her that if she ever does this again, you will shoot them both

beat him

She's very liberal, along with my entire family and all of her friends. Coming at her like a raging Holla Forumsack couldn't possibly end well. It could severely damage my relations with her, and that's something I'd like to do if at all possible. We've always been close.

Wouldn't even know where to find a prostitute, tbh.

excluding step four, I might just try something like this, should the worst come to pass.

I'm not a big guy, even for you, but my older brother is and he'll be there tomorrow. If shit goes down - and it will if I have my way - he'll have my back. Tricky bit is how to trigger a chimpout without painting myself as the villian.

talk to her?
does your dad approve of it?

Just accept. Whites only exists to become cucks.

Is he a decent human bean or a hoodrat? If it's the former you are despicable and I hope he beats your ass.

rape her to get her pregnant with a white baby before it's too late

t. Nigger.

Have you attempted to redpill her op?
If she's too far already then the logical thing is to shoot the nigger.

Okay, user, and what exactly am I supposed to say? "It's either me or that coon" is where I will take this, but I'd rather keep that as a last resort reasons I've mentioned.
I'm sure he's rolling in his grave.

Haven't met him yet, just looks like typical Toronto trash by the pics I've seen.

I'd love to see the big, stupid look on the nigger's face when a blue-eyed/blonde babby pops out, when the almonds activate and the realization that he's a cuck enters his mind – but we both know he'd never be there to witness such an event.

I'd never known how to bring up the subject, tbh, never felt the need. I wouldn't say she's too far gone, just your common brand normalfag; with no political/ideological expression beyond the bumper-sticker virtue-signalling on her goybook wall.

Well, that very immature to be mild. Judging the book by its cover… Still I'm not in your situation, nor have I seen his fb. I wouldn't fuck up my sister's relationship over nothing more than a hunch but I guess I love her more than you do.

Reverse psychology. Pretend to approve and spend more time with him than she does.

Eventually she'll get sick of her lack of attention and break up.

"Hunch", what hunch? He's a nigger, black and blue. He could be the nicest pavement ape of them all, he could personally suck my dick and do my dishes, it wouldn't change my feelings on the matter, not in the least. If you think the content of his character is something that occupies my list of concerns, then you haven't been paying attention.

Get a load of this goy.

OP, why do you give a shit?
my sister is degenerate but i don't really care, i still think she's alright
You guys sound like a huge crybabies

you either have severe paranoia, or your sister is already a coal burner degenerate

I agree some racism is sensible. I am more wary around niggers in the street. Still what you're doing completely fucking insane and not in the fun way. You're mentally deficient.

Wonder who could be behind this post, eh?

It's clear he wants her for himself.

I'm actually going to meet a chick I'm interested in at a gathering tomorrow and I'm black too. She has brothers I believe….OP are we about to know each other? The timing is slightly unnerving. Does she have red hair?

made melol

YOU FUCKING NIGGER YOURE FUCKING DEAD

if you're younger than her, you can guilt trip her and say that she will be no longer a sister to you if she stays with it and the rest of that. if you're older than her, you might want to give her a spanking or command her to break up with the nigger. be loud, be angry, be serious. point in case: she won't leave her ape unless you make a fuss about it.

Its honor killing time.

describe in detail to op what you and his sister are going to do with each other when he's not around to mediate your behaviour

Before he gets to that…

Are you in Toronto, nigger-kun?

You live in America, right?
Just shoot the nigger where no one will see him, and make it look like he died in a gang shooting

Gather as much redpills about niggers as possible and show them to your sister.
Also beware: nigger could attack your sister if she drops him. You better back her up in shadows along with your brother.
And he will definetely attack her if he will still be her bf. And you can't really track the latter, as niggers are unpredictable animals.

damn I think this might work
just double the ante up and go full faggot on the gay
say if you wanna date my sis you gotta pound my butthole first, nubian god
It'll be sure to creep him out

Won't that will just make OP a charcoal faggot and won't solve anything?

guys it's hopeless anyway, if she's just meeting his family he fucked her already, op your sister is a coal burner.

thank god I redpilled my little sister at a young age by showing her racist jokes and dumb nigger videos
now she can't help but smirk whenever she sees a nigger
will subtly introduce her to redpills when she gets older

Thanks, user.
I'll feed her redpills through several different aliases via Facebook and other SM. I can't reveal my power level to her, at least not overtly, not yet.

I can live with that. I just don't want any kinky-haired niglets ever calling me "uncle".

Google " "white victims of black crime" " for more.
dailystormer.com/tag/white-victims-of-black-crimes/

Good luck. I will bump thread with pics and try to load one user's collection of these

sendspace.com/file/id5olz
Here you go. If I find the first 125 pics, I'll load them, too

Fear not, my white comrades, I found them all
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/white-victims-of-black-crime-thread/95047

I appreciate it, user, but you needn't bother. I have my own collection to pull from.

Black men aren't so bad. Just teach him about the Hotep movement and the Black self-reliance it entails. He ought to leave your sister at that point.

t.kike with hitler dubs

Blacks are far better than Jews though. At least Black people are human.

Holy shit, how the fuck an ape learnt how to post on Holla Forums?

All I ever hear from Hoteps is how "ratchet" sheboons aren't worth it and that they should all marry whites, and there's there's a lot of crossover between them and the WWK crowd.

Niggers are preferable for the simple reason that blacks are too low-IQ to be of any real geopolitical threat or competition (beyond sheer breeding capacity).

M88, desist this. I understand that the Jews are using Black people as a pawn in their schemes, and constantly show us Blacks on TV, but you can't let this misdirection distract you. If you hate Blacks, then realize that it were the Jews that brought them to the Americas on their Jewish-owned slave ships, and realize that Black people can be made to hate Jews because of this. For fuck's sake, Negroes have been around for a quarter million years and all that time they never affected others in a meaningful way. A few hundred years of them being forced out of their homelands by Jews shouldn't be outweigh that.

outweigh*

If you want white race to firmly step forward towards the future and evolution, you better understand that blacks are simply inferior and we should not treat any other race equally except, PROBABLY, asians, as that will give them advantage, because they will use any opportunity to try and make their own lives better for the sake of our own

I never said I endorse equality - that just renders everyone into the same boring sludge. I also don't subscribe to this inferior/superior notion either. I see all peoples as unique and worthy of empowering in their own homelands, except for Jews because their existence hinders literally everyone else's greatness.

Hinders everyone except, and to the benefit of the Jews themselves. They're literally doing exactly what you suggest every other race should be doing; empowering themselves – they're merely doing it better than everyone else.

But black are physically stronger than any other race, if we really want a step towards a future we should go with a genetically modified human to have all traits

They're not doing what I proposed. They're a force of meaningless destruction where I support meaningful creation, and you can't see the difference. The Jews are a wicked Imperialist race, hamstringing the whole planet just to "get ahead". What humanity should stand for is the exact opposite, helping others so everyone can move forward, and it only makes sense once you factor in that we ought to be colonizing space right now.

Whites wasted their 500 year hegemony on slaughtering each other and now it's over. They had their time and they used it on internal wars. Too bad, so sad, you don't know what you have until it's gone, and now whites are fading away… away…

Proof?
If you think they have overall better natural musculature, it's because the dark color makes muscles more visible (remember those contests of bodybuilders where they get their bodies smeared with dark oil?)
Also, as I recall from recent studies, blacks just have more fast-twitching muscles (speed+mass=force) than slow-twitching ones (these get tired slower than f-t), in compartment with whites. Also, monkeys have more fast-twitching muscles, too. I think that says something.
Also, they are fucking stupid.
Niggers are just suitable for being labor slaves.
Also, racemixing white with black would give you a weak retard that is more black than white.

So shut the fuck up, kike

Give the nigger something to leave. Like money. or bullets and of he doesn't leave. Give the nigger more bullets *if none of that is available, use a hammer.

Bad try, JIDF

Whites are dying out and all Holla Forums is accomplishing is making people remember why it's great that whites are dying out.

You butchered each other in the trenches and bombed each other, retard. You had your shot and you shot yourself in the head. No pity.

They are just making their jewsystem more stable, while slowly destroying the other races. These hook-nosed rats…

It's over. There's no coming back for her, no matter what you do. You don't have to accept it, but just be aware she'll always be of lower quality.

Blacks are not physically stronger. They're good runners, but whites are the best bodybuilders and powerlifters. There's also the problem that blacks are fucking retarded so it's a bad idea to spread their genes into superior gene pools.

checked

hello Holla Forums

My little sister got knocked up by a half black kid who immediately bailed on her. She asked me to be their godfather, but I said no and told her why. She might give it up for abortion, but it won't redeem her.

Kind of ironic, isn't it? The most dangerous racists are experts at disguising it–Holla Forums is as subtle as a fart in a library.

Dub-user, you should have done a Falcon Punch on your sister's belly, abortions are overpriced

I agree with you! The Left way is the only way of preserving the Human Race!

the human race is a spook.

niggers in general are hideous but abbos take it to a whole other level

Hopefully a period of enlightenment will eventually form out of the extreme polarization that's been growing exponentially more extreme. Although I'm certainly left-leaning, when somone refers to The Left, it conjures almost as many negative emotions as when they refer to The Right… almost.

NBA 75% african americans
NFL 70% african americans
Current boxing heavyweight champions are both black
Boxing P4P GOAT champion is black
Fastest runner in the world is black

So they are stronger?

Bodybuilders and powerlifters are pussies who just go to the gym, while blacks don't have money or time, and would rather play sports in their hood with friends.

I mentioned genetic modification, not racemixing

Also i'm a slav, faggot

Yeah, komrade, you are right for sure!

Niggeranon suddenly goes quiet.

Meant for:

yeah, professional athletes don't go to gym, practice, or use performance enhancing drugs.
btw being smart is way more important then anything physical

Oh no, turns out niggers are perfect for pit fightings and running around for show (mind you - only the niggers from one certain country are that good for running because they are hunting like this) after years of training and thousands dollars of investment! What a race!

1. don't make such stupid generalizations
2. You want to say that throwing basketballs around the street is better than lifting in a gym?

What the fuck?

Oh, that somewhat explains why are you such an ignorant niggerlover. Let me guess - you live in a post-USSR country and also you are a leftist?

they go to the gym or practice after "making it"
i don't see how this anything to do with race
It's simple, if they weren't stronger they'd be less prevalent.

also bodybuilding is nowhere close to actually working out

Is that why jews control everything?

Or you know, being stronger?
Nice changing the goalpost faggot
Whites can't do this to keep up?

implying what? they are pussies that just lift weights, would probably get their shit kicked in a real fight.

self-observation: 0

Can you read nigger? Are you floyd mayweather?

Nope and nope btw, nice generalization

Then she's beyond saving. Actually, here's a tact for you, bring up BlackLivesMatter. If she says she supports it, even if he denies it, he will lose all respect for her.

backpages.com. I think. It's that or backpage, something along those lines. I'm pretty sure it's the first one. That's how Chris-chan lost his virginity.

…Wait a minute…

user, if you'd fuck an Asian girl, regardless of 2d or 3d, you're a total hypocrite.

For playing basketball yes, but it's just an explanation for why not many black people are into lifting.

Exactly

huh, so you're saying jews are the smartest race?

The NBA and NFL are both completely useless for determining superior strength, especially as most of the teams on both sports are controlled by blacks who oust you for so much as not liking some blacks, privately, in your own god damned house. If random sports can be used as evidence of superiority, how about hockey, baseball, soccer, bullriding?

There have been white champions before, there will be again. All the toughest MMA fighters are white, the world's strongest man competition is pretty much always won by a white guy, in the US 75% of niggers who try out for military service flunk out and quit before completing basic training, the dropout rates are dramatically lower for every other race.

Strength is not that usable in modern times as you would think. Being stronger than average, while also knowing lots of things is definetely better than being just a clusterfuck of muscles than can't do shit other than getting pissed off or punching people.

We are talking about professional sports, right?

You never went to a gym, ain'tcha?

It's not like I made any statements about your homeland or political views.

The fuck did you meant with genetical modifications then, you slav-slave?

umm… no, they do it before, and after 'making it'
and it has after been said ITT, they are faster runners, and that is more useful when playing something where you need to get to some where fast
no, faster

yeah, that is why jews do so well in the first world, well that and nepotism
I want humans to make super humans via gene editing, and everyone can stfu about the master race, because there will be an objective one.

They are not that smart. It's just that they are amoral sociopaths that have been building their own jewsystem in shadows.

USA blacks have had constant eugenic selection for strength and endurance since 50% of them died on the boats on the way here and onward through when they were selectively bred for superior slave characteristics.

That is why it is a pleasure to see every white woman bred with superior Mandingo seed.

Oh, so you didn't have any actual argument and now that your stupid ass just got smacked HARD, you're just gonna out yourself as a leftypol tard and go back to spamming your BBC folder.

Sad!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'd recommend you start by casually telling her about stories of black men beating/killing white women as they happen. Don't mention anything about the guy being black at first, but make sure she sees a picture of the couple

Um, user, jews control the organizations, they're pretty much paying them to chase balls
Sport only played in Canada and Russia
Sure,but black kids are mostly playing basketball(Smaller courts so they can fit in cities) while white kids play baseball(big courts that fit in suburbs)

a sport nobody does except in spain

I can think of tennis, but it's kind of an expensive sport to get into, so it's closed off for most black kids.

White boxing champions are rare, and the greatest champions are all black, Jack Dempsey being an exception,
Jon Jones, Anderson Silva or Dan Cormier?
White MMA champs are all featheweights and Stipe

As i've said, blacks usually have no interest in gyms and would rather play sports, i am 100% sure if they did they would dominate.

The argument was that blacks are stronger, why do you change the topic?

Yes, why can't white people compete with black people with space in those sports?

Lel, been going to a boxing gym or a classic gym 6 days a week for 2 years now.

A combination of positive traits of every race without the negatives, eg. looks and skin of whites with muscles of blacks.

This is my dream too, user

You got baited, it's a different user.

i fucked up

You slavnigger, the other user already pointed out that niggers can't compete with white in lots, lots of other sports

Because they can, but not the same percent of white population goes into professional sports as nigger population does, because the white race prefers intellectual jobs?

Ima fuck your shit up for this dumbass post.

NBA has nothing to do with strength but endurance which can be trained in anyone. They aren't the strongest, fastest, or most durable people. They know how to shoot a ball and run across a court

NFL is the same thing, except fat ass niggers use their bodyweight to fend off other fatasses for a few seconds.

Heavyweight boxing has been mostly about the Klitchkos for a very long time, with one of them recently losing because the fucker is old as shit and needed to retire. You also have a shit ton of latinos that beat the shit out of niggers every couple of months. Boxing right now is about Eastern Europeans or Hispanics, it isnt the 80's and 90's anymore.

Floyd Mayweather is yet again an endurance athlete with some of the weakest punches in fighting across the board. You are only proving the point that all blacks are is fast yet weak performers.

Let me give you a list of UFC champions to date:

Demetrious Johnson
Cody Garbrandt
Max Halloway
Conor Mcgregor
Tyron Woodley
Michael Bisping
Jon Jones
Stipe Miocic

3/8 champions are black, all three aren't known for strength or ability to knock people out, but instead fall back on their speed and endurance.

You got me on fastest runner though, thats 100% black dominated.

However, the world's proven strongmen able to lift 10 times the average humans weight are some giant white dudes from Iceland. In fact there has literally never been a black dude to compete in the worlds strongmen competition.

What you are saying is absolute bullshit that fools the average man to date because of an ingrained stereotype that blacks are somehow these beasts able to out compete any race. I will say this again, Blacks are only known for their speed and endurance with little exception (Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Lennox Lewis. Even with these dudes you can make the argument that Mike isnt even one of the best.) Whites are known for our strength, durability, and also our endurance (more so than blacks, whites make up most of the Triathalon olympic gold medalists.)

Get the fuck out of here.

There's nothing wrong with noble African Americans. Let your sister suck his cock, you'll be fine.

Wrong you ignorant nigger, this is why intelligence is so important. Intelligence is averaged between parents, so low IQs like yours would result in dramatically stupid offspring. Even if your physical superiority claim wasn't total and utter horseshit, the best that would result would basically be Ogryn.

Hockey has a US league.

Uh-uh, dumb shit. If you can say "the blacks don't want to play those sports" than I can reply "the whites don't want to be in the NFL or NBA." You provide proof or you shut your stupid fucking mouth.

Good lord, this is how stupid niggers and those who champion them are. How ignorant of the world around them they are. Laugh at this fool.

In SPAIN they practice BULLFIGHTING. Bull RIDING occurs at RODEOS which are held primarily in the UNITED STATES YOU STUPID NIGGER.

So if I list off a couple hundred will you admit you're talking out of your ass?

By what objective measure are they the "greatest"? This is you inserting your worthless, clearly dramatically uneducated opinion as fact. Totally worthless to the discussion.

Named three exceptions when the overwhelming majority are white? You're so fucking pathetic.

So all those boxing champions you found up your ass don't go to gyms? Listen you stupid nigger, the world's strongest man competition is specifically to determine which man is physically the strongest. Who has the most endurance, can lift the most weight, etc. The winner is pretty much white 99% of the time. Objectively, this destroys your entire narrative, so you can eat shit, but be careful you don't bite your fingers by mistake.

then why are you arguing what your arguing for if niggers are so much better then everyone else.

what can i do? i just love me some nigger dick!

Deal with it white boy.

maybe Satan is a troll on 8ch

These sports are very few and usually not popular at all, come on now

Are you saying you don't want to be paid 10 million dollars every year to throw a ball around?

Then why the fuck only black guys make 75% of the sport, why can't whites compete?
What is strength other than people using their bodyweight times speed of their muscles?
Why don't white people have this speed?

Worst Heavyweight era ever other than Marciano
Maybe in the crooked olympics but right now it's mostly blacks, GGG and canelo

Floyd's boxing iq is tenfold of anybody else, he doesn't go for KO's is because his broken hands and his low height for the weight

I don't really watch UFC or MMA that much so i can't really say anything in detail

ok lol

ok lol

Okay.

Boxing gyms=/=bodybuilding gyms
99.99% of all boxers don't do any lifting
look at how mayweathers gym looks like, not a machine or weight in sight.

Seriously can you people read?
I'm saying that black are physically stronger than any other race, nothing more
Whites are the most beautiful, while asians are the most loyal and determined.

and we are saying they are faster runners

I understand what you're saying, and that you are wrong*

I have the same problem as OP, except possibly worse because he's a fucking kike. Asking for advice on how to break them up as well. Or how to off him and get away with it should everything else fail.

Not mutually exclusive, what makes somebody run fast?

I don't see what the problem is. My sister's had more success dating black and mexican guys than she has white guys.

Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, Lennox Lewis
Michael Jordan, Kareem, Kobe, Lebron
Tiger Woods
Serena & Venus Williams

how long their legs are, how their body handles the acid that builds up due to muscle use, how healthy their lugs and circulatory system are. Running is more about endurance then anything, and how long your legs are.
it is going to be good fun when people with artificial limbs can be better then any human.

looks like the cucks have started to come out

If you can make that list that aren't bums.
Compared to the black champs they end up being bums anyway.

By transcending the sport, nobody gives a shit about a champion outside of the sport if he barely won.

All of those have a part how somebody is physically strong.
Now i'm confused,is the whites or blacks that have more endurance?

How come there are short runners in the Olympics if long legs are important?

You don't have interest in it because you're a nigger, they're all popular sports and you asserted that black's failure to dominate any of those myriad of sports was just because they "didn't want to" when that was tossed back at you, unable to admit your stupid black ass just got destroyed, you try to make the NBA and NFL sound appealing because of the money you can make in them. This is niggerlogic 101, it's like saying "HOW COMES YOU DON'T SPENTS ALL YO MONEY ON THE LOTTERY?? YOU DON WUN AWL DAT MONEY??? LOL, YOU STUPID, YOU SO STUPID LOLOLOL". Again, if you think "blacks don't want to play those sports" is a valid excuse then "whites don't want to play these other sports" is also a valid excuse, so fucking pick one, either niggers suck at every other sport or the sports are an irrelevant measure either way. The most talented basketball player on Earth would still likely get his ass kicked by most average shmoes, regardless of race. All they'd have going for them realistically is a possible reach advantage.

Admitting you fucked up about rodeos is not acknowledging it's a physically demanding sport white people dominate at.

Oh, right. It's totally useless. Bruce Lee, George Foreman and Evander Holyfield are idiots, and your stupid nigger ass knows what's up. Butterbean thrown in for good measure.

Look you complete fucking retard, you're not making actual arguments, you're presenting anecdotes as fact. "I know a guy who could totally kick Mike Tyson's ass, therefor all niggers are weak." Your 99% of boxers don't lift weights claim is straight out of your ass. I know your retarded ass can't count, but Mayweather is ONE FUCKING PERSON, not 99.99% you imbecile.

anyone can build their endurance and that is why niggers that run for a living practice and keep their endurance up , but I think niggers do have longer legs
there is a difference being able to sprint very fast, and lifting 5 times your own body weights.

Most people who watch NBA or NFL are white people, almost no black people watch hockey
Are you aware what 7'2" and 300pounds of muscle means?

Actually a figher

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

marquez drinks his own piss for training, are you suggesting that all boxers drink piss?

Almost every boxing trainer will tell you weights make you slower, and it's better to hit the heavy bag, mike tyson for example never touched a weight.

None of these names are of boxers. Again, basketball is a useless measure. Tiger Woods is famous specifically because he's the only successful black golfer, and I don't know if you've heard but he's sucked shit at golf and been completely outclassed for years.

The Williams Sisters similarly are famous because they're niggers and all the other competitors aren't. And it's women's tennis, those two don't even look like women.

Listen you fuckwit, you've completely ignored when I gave you the statistic that the overwhelming majority of niggers can't hack basic military training. Is that because your stupid ass doesn't have an answer for that? How about the whole "world's strongest man" competition? Your original claim was that black people were stronger, then when you got that narrative COMPLETELY FUCKING DESTROYED, suddenly, moving goal posts "Uhhh, lifting weights doesn't count or something, that doesn't matter, it doesn't matter that white people always win that" it's practical strength and endurance, and white people dominate.

Just face it you stupid nigger, all you've got to brag about are dribbling balls and carrying pig skins in sports fueled by steroids dwindling in importance and viewership. The NFL's viewership has dropped at least 10% consistently for the last couple decades.

between being able to sprint very fast, and lifting 5 times your own body weight*

BOOM
What in the fuck are these things in his hands you incredibly stupid, ill-informed ignorant nigger? What's that? Come on, make an excuse, dance around your stupid ass getting OWNED again. You haven't a single clue about any of the topics your stupid ass is talking about, nigger. Do you get that? Do you understand now that every single thing you believe is wrong? That your every claim has been dismantled, and you're a complete and total fucking idiot? This is why Africa has never built anything beyond fucking huts without white help you stupid nigger.

Wrong again, the NFL and NBA are primarily watched by black audiences, this is the reasoning behind ESPN's shift in programming strategy, and why their ratings have plummeted. And like I said, both sports are ceasing to have any relevance.

You're replying to the wrong guy, again, lol

US army physicals are a joke

Are you implying that slavs are stronger than any other white people?

Mike himself said on miketyson.com when a fan asked him if he did weights in his prime, he said he didn't use them.
Cus would have killed him if he saw him with weights anyway.

Please stop with the insults, it makes you look very immature.

So in other words niggers are a joke since they can't even make it through what you claim is so simple an easy? Lol, fuck you're stupid.

Look everyone, more niggerlogic. I guess the lottery analogy didn't spell it out for you. How many people are there trying out for sports every year? What are the odds you'll make it onto one of the big teams and actually be successful? You know how many of them have injuries before ever reaching the professional stage and end up spending the rest of their lives as used car salesmen? Going into professional sports is never the "smart" decision dumbass, the smart decision is going into a well-paying field with low risk to yourself. You may as well be saying "Hmmm, risk physical injury and have to exercise to make a few million a game, or just go to hollywood and make tens of millions becoming a famous movie star." You're going to pretend you're too fucking retarded to understand what I'm saying, aren't you?

And yet there he is using them in that picture. You don't think a man who has been convicted of beating and raping women, and bit off an opponent's ear when losing a fight might be a less than trustworthy source, do you…?

Oh, and what do you know, that picture is before the face tattoo. Guess it was in his "prime".

Stop being wrong and pushing debunked narratives.

How is that a bad thing?

Or they are hood rats that would rather deal drugs than get yelled at, you know like kind of people that go for the army.

I never said profesional sports was a smart decision, but if i had LeBron genes and had nothing else going for me i'd go for the NBA for sure, you would be dumb as fuck if you didn't.
You keep twisting my arguments so it fits.

Yup, that's his prime for sure.

Nigger, stop talking about mike tyson if you know nothing about him.

Ahhh, reading comprehension fail I see Tyrone, let me bring you up to speed. Niggers ATTEMPT to "die for Israel" but much like high school, they have a ridiculously high dropout rate of basic training because they can't handle waking up early and doing a few pushups.

I was interested though in the picture so i dug up a bit.
birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/celebrity-gym-boss-leaves-trail-178720
Nice.

You got three options:
A) Advice your sister; just by showing her statistics on how interracial couples are more unstable and the amount of niggers that beat up/throw acid to/murder their white couple should scare her enough. Also if she tells you she plans to have a family with the negro, just laugh at her and ask her if any of her black friends (or even him) had a fraternal figure during their childhood protip; they didn't
B) Beat the nigger up, mess him the fuck up, but that can easily backfire into you going to prison and the negro keeping your sister, not recommended unless emergency
C) lose all hope; if she went for a nigger then your father is a weakling and your mother is a bitch for not educating her on why niggers are a disgrace to humanity, you can't do anything at this point now other than feel pity when the domestic abuse accusations start falling on the nigger's head

Let me refresh your memory, stupid.

-You claim that certain sports fueled by steroids being primarily played by niggers is evidence of physical superiority.
-A list of sports white people dominate at are presented to you.
-You claim black people simply don't dominate at those sports because they have no interest in them.
-This is then thrown back in your face and it's pointed out the same can be said in reverse and white people simply have "no interest" in dribbling balls or kicking field goals.
-You then try to argue attempting to become a professional NBA or NFL player is more likely or smarter than alternative fields. When it's pointed out to you this is like saying you should just spend all your resources on the lottery, realizing you've just made niggers look incredibly dumb you move goal posts.

-It's pointed out to you niggers don't win the various world's strongest man competitions, you try to claim that "doesn't matter" even though your initial claim was they were stronger.
-When it's pointed out they can't even hack it through basic military training, you attack the training itself not realizing this is essentially calling the niggers even more pathetic for not being able to do what most of every other race can.

So we've established it's still a picture of Mike Tyson lifting weights after you claimed he'd never ever touched one?

Okay.

well, if she has niglet don't have take care of it
you should do that with any children that aren't yours, really

Not user, but you're one of those obnoxiously pugnacious people who spend hours bickering over things like black vs. white dick sizes on the internet, huh? If so, I'd recommend some self-reflection.

Are you fucking retarded?
You are a 6'7" African American, every sport works for you, your athleticism is uncomparable to anybody, but you are poor, and it's not likely you will be accepted into an ivy league school.
How the fuck is getting involved into professional sports any way comparable to a lottery?
Millions of kids want to play for the NBA or NFL, millions of white kids and millions of black kids, my only question is why does it end up being majorly controlled by blacks?Why isn't there white players to compete?

Niggers are dumb as fuck and so are you,
stop putting words in my mouth.

Please read what i've said above.

Nignogs who sign up for the army would rather sling dope than get yelled at, please learn to read.

Okay.

Wow, you really are this stupid. Let's look back at this statement and see if you can figure it out…

How many of them actually succeed? The odds of becoming a professional athlete are incredibly low. And to hammer home how incredibly stupid you are, do you think the NFL is out recruiting niggers off the streets you knuckle-dragging retard? They pluck them out of COLLEGE. The lower socioeconomic "streetniggers" you're talking about lack the grades or school attendance to get into college, much less afford any aspect of it. The overwhelming majority of them came from rich backgrounds.

It's like playing the lottery because regardless of your race, successfully making a career of it is incredibly unlikely, idiot.

Hahaha, are you really going to pretend just going "You're dumb and can't read" will make up for you not responding to the points made at all? If niggers were stronger physically they'd dominate the world's strongest man competitions. They try out, they just don't often win. You'd have a claim to fame other than one star athlete who has since fizzled, or domination of black-owned sports watched primarily by black people that don't prove physical superiority and have fast dwindling viewership.

You're avoiding the point. They FAIL, they DROP OUT. Every other race can handle "getting yelled at" but niggers can't fucking hack it. Dance around it like a little faggot all you like, fact remains if they were "superior" they wouldn't struggle with basic more than any other race. Whites perform better, Asians perform better, Mexicans perform better. Every race on Earth is superior to niggers in every way. All you're better at is avoiding sunburn.

Let me explain what "moving goalposts" means since you evidently don't know. A person makes a claim, that claim is verified as false, person then adds additional conditions to the claim to make it stop being false. Example: "I've never eaten a pizza before." "Here's a picture of you eating pizza." "That doesn't prove I've ever eaten a pizza with pineapples on it."

Your original claim was that he'd never TOUCHED a weight. When a picture of him lifting was presented, you added the conditions "in his prime" and "when competing" which is moving goalposts. Again, it doesn't fucking matter what you add at this point, you claimed he'd never touched them, clearly he has. You were verifiably 100% wrong. Now be a big boy, and just admit your stupid ass got owned.

I probably don't need to point this out to you, but the sad sack you're bickering with is the equivalent of an SJW, just the other end of the spectrum. He'll put on an extraordinary display of mental gymnastics in order to maintain his comfy position that whites are superior in every single way.

Every rational person can see that, generally speaking, nogs are more innately athletic. I know it's a fact that black men have 15% more testosterone than whites, so it kinda stands to reason; and I'm sure there are other anthropological/biological reasons for it.

pussycentrist.png

Of course not many make it, there's just not many places in it.
You're still avoiding the fact that most of the players are black.

Riiight, when i said he never touched a weight i should have said he didn't lift weights as an active training regiment in his prime to please your incredibly semantic ass? What was this entire paragraph about then?

You're right, i'm kinda bored now anyway and gonna go play a pickup game.

Maybe someday you'll learn to value truth more than ideology, and be able juggle positions from various points on the socio-political spectrum. Unfortunately, it seems you've planted your flag pretty firmly.

And maybe one day you will decide to lift your ass from that fence and not be a coward and choose to believe on something. Now go shove your horseshoe theory "moderately" up your ass, centrist

Centrist is an insult now?

Let her.
If she is a liberal and wants to racemix with a nigger, so be it.

It's the way to do it. Make it funny and get them laughing at niggers in their youth and then show them how violent and bestial niggers are in reality when they areally a ltitle older. It works much better than trying to force your ideology down their throats.

It's funny, I wouldn't consider myself a centrist at all. In fact, I'm guessing someone like yourself would probably consider me a commiepinkoscum if we got into a debate about something like government spending or the regulatory system (I'm not going to go there, so any attempt will be futile).

No it's a moderate insult

0/10

So it's a moderate compliment, aswell?

Kek. This is one of those threads/bickering sessions that devolve into anons trying to win mini-battles, and if it didn't get pruned would probably last until someone dies.

I'm not judging, I've been there.

OP here.

No. Black people were redpilled about Israel long before you stormcucks. See: Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam.

My sister had a gook BF and I just beat her and shunned her. Maybe a year later she broke up with him and got a proper white boyfriend and also had tremendous respect for my white supremacist ways. She got redpilled by the whole experience. The gook was just using her.

Shut the fuck up cuck.

You really should try to covertly impregnate your sister without her realizing it.

Oh shit. OP if you're in Ontario I got your back and will call my boys. We're going to lynch a nigger!

Oh shit bro. I think it's time to dig up some unregistered guns and come to your aid. Do you have a secure email address I can communicate to you with? Do you know if the area for the meeting has any vantage points we can snipe from and make a clean get away?

All these dubs holy shit.

I'm not OP, but I hope you are serious, chaos-kun, as this world surely needs more White activists

If Asians are equals then that should only mean you should treat them as highly capable enemies not with any kindness or tolerance.

Sounds real' comfy, FBI. I'll see if RCMP wants to tag along.

A few years ago I met up with a Holla Forums user who rescued me from a suicide attempt actually and ever since then I pledged I will die fighting and not take my life in despair. This was before Trump became a thing btw. Since then we've been organizing, passing stuff around on thumbsticks, going full OpSec, getting guns and stockpiling, making plans to raid the nearby military bases that are pitifully undefended, and networking with other anons in Ontario growing our operations. BTW best place to meet fellow Holla Forumsacks is gyms all across Ontario, you see any white man with a Hitler Youth haircut in a gym, or some subtle fascist vibes to his clothes, it's a safe bet he's one of us. The Canadian military is less than 68 thousand and getting weaker every year and I talk to every police man I ever meet and have probably only found at most one single police officer so far that maybe wasn't redpilled but also just seemed to me like he might have been paranoid and giving lip service to egalitarian shit - the rest are straight up redpilled. The government and CNN is in great fear because Canada is ripe for a revolution since all the people that actually matter and would do any fighting are all redpilled.

Dumb ass, we wuz CSIS, JTRIG, n' shit.

That's how it happened to me but you may also redpill with stories of humanitarian efforts going wrong in Africa and helping them come to the conclusion it's race not poverty when you realize whites never behave like niggers in the same or similar life circumstances.

I am going out to the supply cache, will be back to report on whether the weapons are in working condition, it's been raining a lot today so this is going to suck. I will need to properly coordinates with OP though to do anything and don't know if we have enough advanced notice to get to the target on time. Chaotee out.

Do you live with you parents? Dont go to thw dinner. Just cut all relation with her. You need to make herself realize what she is doing wrong. She beltrayed your blood family. If she is liberal, it's because she never worry about the blood family in first place. So dont be so tie to your relation with her.

Pic related

you get the drill

Who cares about your sister, bro? You're seriously making a thread about this?

Is there any more to that story? And, yeah, I'll be ghosting her pretty hard. As I mentioned earlier, we've always been fairly close, so she'll take notice.

Back from the supply cache. It was raining and thundering all over me and there was deep gress and weeds growing over everything. I decided fuck it, I ain't digging that shit up today. Can we schedule this nigger slaughter for another day?

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

You were never invited, faggot. You ain't gettin' my sloppy seconds.

The picture is fake, that sms picture has been attached to a number of photos. It's fairly unlikely you're going to go to the prom with a black guy when your dad is a raging racist asshole.

gtfo, nigger.

Are you op?
idk how you could have let this happen. I've always told my sister, that, if she would meddle with niggers, spics or any other subhuman, she'd be dead to me.
You better solve this, asap.

get your ass out there, you nigger.

Something tells me your family can't wait until you graduate from high school.

Being separated for two years after she ran off to TorontoUni might've had something to do with it. If you don't know what Toronto's like: imagine Berkely, or whatever other SJW infested stronghold you have in burgerland. Add a generous helping of niggers, poos, chinks, and then multiply that by Sweden – that's Toronto.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Fuck you. Nobody gives a fuck about your herp hole sister

Livestreamed honour killing would make you a meme legend.

nice

Holy fucking shit, you're retarded. I'm not a stormfag, I'm simply dismantling his "blacks are superior, we'll create a master race if you fuck niggers" idiocy. But we both know the reality is you're the same leftypol faggot.

You didn't present an argument or anything to back it up, you just asserted arguing blacks aren't superior with facts and reason was somehow claiming whites were "the master race" that's how pathetic and asinine your shitty attempt at an argument was. Then you just assert "nogs are more innately athletic. I know it's a fact."

It's like claiming Koreans are the smartest race because they rule at Starcraft. It's an arbitrary and childish measure based entirely on stereotypes. Again, basing the entire argument on basketball and football, then refusing to acknowledge all the other sports every other race is superior at is a shit argument Homor. And when you fall to this pitiful "let's talk about this person third-person because we're too intimidated to talk directly to them" thing, you've clearly lost the argument.

On top of everything else, I'm half Mexican you fucking retard. The point is that asserting blacks are superior, and weight lifting has nothing to do with strength, and attempting to get into professional sports is a smart career path are all fallacious, shitty arguments.

That's why it's like pinning your hopes on winning the lottery, retard.

We've gone over this you fucking imbecile. Mostly black in TWO sports. Two sports which primarily have black owners and according to ESPN's viewership, is mostly watched BY black people. I gave you a laundry list of other sports dominated by whites that were just as if not more physically demanding, you just asserted blacks "weren't interested" in those sports as if that justified their inability to succeed in them.

That's the entire point, using sports as a measure is retarded, but you refuse to acknowledge this because every word of it proves you wrong.

You said he'd never touched a weight. It's a picture of him lifting weights. You've been talking out of your ass this whole thread.

My little sister is a coalburner too, OP. My deepest condolences.
At least my entire family is against the interracial monkey-business, as most of us have pretty much disowned her as the chimp-fucking thot she is.
But it sounds like you come from a family of some real cucks, so I really feel for you there.

Dumping what I have.

I'm 100 % certain you're a sad person.

t. fencesitter

Hey this is nigger-kun responding. Replied to this post on my phone and now I'm on my laptop. No I am not in Toronto and I guess OP isn't the guy I'm meeting at the gathering. If it helps to show I'm not that type of black guy I don't have any baby mamas and have gotten no women pregnant. I haven't even had any run-ins with the law. Shocked the army recruiter when he found out I didn't lie about that. But I'm not meeting OP's sis or him.

cultists plz.

Just tell that retaded nigger to his god damn face you don't want his filthy unwashed ape ass around your sister,

sorry faggots there is nothing wrong with hatting niggers, black people are ok… but niggers are fucking garbage

if you really think hes a "bix nood" you should tell her how you feel about him

if she acts like a nigger lover or IS a nigger lover then let her pay the toll

The alt right is very retarded and because of that dangerous. Almost as much as the far left.

Eat shit, niglet.

I wish everyday that the SJWs and your kind get shot in a giant rocket right into outer space. Humanity doesn't need such savages in the 21 century. Seriously, you are so dumb, you don't even see that your retardation is poisoning society.

there is no logical argument against abortion. do you seriously think some cunt who is willing to end their future child's life would make a good parent? you do know that blacks disproportionately have more abortions than whites?
i'd go as far as to argue that abortions should be free and on demand. it's cheaper to pay for shaniqua's abortion than it is to pay for her child support, school fees, etc.

Listen you nigger, everything you say is invalidated by you being a racemixer. I'll sooner accept a drug-using degenerate nigger that at least doesn't racemix over you. There is no worse crime than racemixing.

We Sparta Now. Get the fuck out.

LOL,and why's that, mr. neonazi?

hahahaha that fucking filename!

When will you retards figure out that there is no "alt right"? It's a bullshit word because everybody thinks differently.

Smell my ass.

It's all because they have longer legs than whites on average and the fact that they have. They have fast-twitching muscles. And you also have to factor in that they've been running from lions/tigers for millions of years as well. Another thing, why did Anglos have a stronghold over Africa for hundreds of years if blacks were so much stronger? People also seem to forget that long distance running is dominated by whites.

I want to impregnate her for two reasons.
1. She's gorgeous
2. The butthurt it would cause Holla Forumstards

How can white bois even compete?

I-I like hockey, golf, a-and boxing Holla Forumsrother

pic related is the only way(that won't ruin your life anyway) it can be done. A relative of yours fucks outside your race,cut them out of your life forever instantly. Never help them with anything, never even talk to them, they are dead to you. By fucking outside your race you are committing genetic suicide and spiting in the face of all your forefathers.

She looks just like my ex

You do not commit genetic suicide until you die without offspring, you fucking imbecile.

you reap what you sow. if she's big enough to be making horrible life-rending decisions like this and the father isn't upset, it's already fucking over.

tell her bluntly that this is a mistake. nothing good can come of this and she can do a helluva lot better than ape-chasing just because of novelty. does she want to look like a whore? does she want to look like a hoodrat? what the FUCK is she doing with a nigger? WHY IS THERE A NIGGER IN OUR KITCHEN? WHY IS THE NIGGER IN OUR KITCHEN AND EATING OUR FOOD? etc

so yeah just make it clear that this upsets you and that she needs to get a grip. tell the dad too, he needs to set her straight. if mum acts up and says that 'this is racist :(' then ask why she thinks it's okay for her daughter to be dating a stupid fucking nigger instead of an enigneer or a lawyer or a man of means. ask why she wants her daughter to be the literal black sheep of the family, ask why she wants her daughter to be a single mom, ask her why she wishes such awful things upon her little girl. we don't need reality to teach us everything sometimes we just need to be pragmatic and avoid necessary pain; drop the nigger.

your ancestors would think you're a traitor anyway, they never saw any unity among the white race, let alone a single ethnicity (i.e. English, Scottish, Scandinavian, etc.), in fact they'd often go to war against one another. You are no doubt descended from people who fought against each other and saw no commonality in one another, so don't worry about it too much and just procreate with whoever you love and want to spend the rest of your life with.

Poor child. Aren't you just a carrier for your genome anyways? You're pointless. Who cares how they mix, as long as they keep proliferating?

Seemed concerned for her health and tell her almost 80 percent of blacks have an std and less than 20 percent actually know that they have it.

this isn't about your fucking ancestors this is about your genetic fucking memories. its one thing to get your genome handed to you like with the finns becoming half asian due to the mong tribes, but its another thing to just throw it away for 120 years minimum because of a fleeting fucking fuck.

we SHOULD care about our genetic line because otherwise we're on the path to brazil, which is such a fine and dandy place with plastic fucking models and half-breed niggers carving faces. even if my life is an insignificant speck upon the totality of existence, where my whole clan could fucking die from nuclear war or shitty environments or genocide, doesn't change the fact that I should exercise a degree of scrutiny in the partner i choose. i want my kid's lives to be better than mine's, i want them to have a better father than mine's, and i want them to continue to live up to that expectation.

it's really not that fucking hard just don't mix and care about your fam and don't be fucking useless seriously its not that hard

They might not have seen the unity of white race, but they sure knew that niggers were animals and chinks likewise. If you tried to tell your parents in mid 20th century that you're dating a nigger, anywhere in the world, they'd disown you and never talk to you again. Same would happen anytime prior. Attempting to paint niggers as human is a very recent development.

I see. Your heart is in a good place bur your brain is fucking fried, mate. Learn some basic biology. Learn where the races differ and where they don't. Read a history article on wikipedia. You'll come through if your heart is right.

If it isn't about ancestry what does spitting in the face of your forefathers have to do with anything? You're also not throwing it away, your passing it on just the same as your ancestors did, and besides, within a few hundred years, especially if you only have one or two kids, you won't have any genetic legacy anyway - your genetics only represent a tiny fraction of your ancestors, as half come from your mother, half from your father, and the other half don't exist in you at all. The same fate that befell the genetics of the majority of your ancestors will befall you too.

I get you. You want to choose someone who isn't some dumbfuck or is completely insincere. And of course family should be an important factor in life's meaning; even more important than one's race. I guess the idea of choosing a mate shouldn't be based on race, though. It should be based on a lot of things. If you're attracted to someone, spiritually and physically, then this must be at least somewhat meaningful to you. Since you seem to understand that life is finding meaning in meaninglessness, why would interracial breeding be bad if it had meaning?

Also, have you taken introductory biology?

Oh yes, I'm sure the early Anglo-Saxons, Celts and Nords knew all about niggers and chinks.

You're not special. The best thing you can hope to pass down to your kids is a decent inheritance.

other halves*

That's the same situation with the rest of the races as well. They all hated racemixing yet nowadays propaganda propagated by kikes the narrative has changed. Now they want the least intelligent to mix with the most intelligent races on earth (Whites, Asians, Japanese, etc). In other words they want to genocide everyone intelligent and enslave all the rest.

i'd rather the monkey's have their monkey children, no reason for me to steal one of their simians.

far enough back my ancestors were fucking swampscummers in the peasantry of England; where i am now is nothing like them.

does that change what my impact should be? i know its fucked, but should i just take the bullet and chill? fuck that, im doing it my way because fuck if anything else matters. my children aren't going to be black and they sure as hell won't be getting blacked without getting shit out of luck with whatever i leave them before i die. fuck you if you think that's unfair, my mind has been made.

race isn't my only factor, no. i've only got a 100 years on this planet if im lucky but there's also billions to choose from; i can be picky. she's not gonna to be a random broad or mysterymeat fuckstick, she'll be more than that.

it would be bad because i say it's bad, even if it's based on faith alone. if life had meaning where interracial breeding was meaningful and right we wouldn't be fucking discussing this or even having conjecture about it now; the only reason we can is because there's a limitless set of possibilities before us. the fact that there is no meaning and by extension that means i give this meaningless life meaning ensures that i decide the stupid bullshit and limits i cast on myself for whatever selfish reasons i desire; staying within my race is one such limit.

it's been a while but yeah, i have.

not like it hasn't already been made clear to me. i dont intend to make things worse in my eyes; as far as im concerned racemixing and setting my already shaky legacy up for failure terrifies me enough; i only want to make things easier and better for my descendants and hope to god that when im gone they do the same.

Dude, I'm an actual MD and I can tell you we all look the same from the inside. Niggers have some different outer futures and muscle.fat stucture but heart/lungs/liver are the same. Why would the brain be different?

that doesn't matter to me; mass killers and pedos are the same on the inside as me too, but i'd never want to involve myself with either. i doubt many niggers have had positive life experiences or father's in their lives, and one thing that i was taught about the brain is that environmental stressors are a real thing when it comes to deciding behavior, especially auto-pilot tier behavior. i don't want that anywhere near me, my wife, or my children.

You can make that choice, but there is no logical reason for it. Even if you're worried about IQ and all that, IQ among races exists on a bell curve, so there's no reason to swear off blacks as an entirety.

Legacy👏is👏about👏making👏an👏impact👏not👏simply👏passing👏on👏your👏generic👏sperm👏

Then👏be👏a👏good👏father👏and👏husband👏instead👏of👏patting👏yourself👏on👏the👏back👏for👏passing👏on👏your👏non👏athletically👏gifted👏non👏mensa👏member👏dna👏

not all things in life need to be based on logic, the world is already fairly absurd anyway.

if my daughter can find a genius nigger she can find 15 genius whites. no excuse.

yeah basically

Your point is unproven.There's a variety of factors, poverty and ignorance, for example, that could explain why nogs are so prevalent in sports. They are also, by the way, prevalent on the front line. Does their physical prowess explain that too?

YOU can't change HER. Any attempts you make to change her mind will always backfire. Instead, make HIM hate HER. Act super cringy around him all the time so that he'll have to think "Oh shit, this is what living with her family's going to be like if I keep this relationship up". Subtly try to make her more "crazier" traits more pronounced (ie. incept it into her mind to go baby crazy, imply to her that he may be cheating, imply to HIM that she may be cheating, surround her with your hottest male friends so that the possibility may seem more and more likely to him as their relationship goes on for longer and longer, as well as organize a family trip so that she'll have to spend a month away from him because absence absolutely does NOT make the heart grow fonder, especially if the relationship is just beginning). Basically, you have to squash it RIGHT NOW with your most /devilish/ machinations before they get too comfortable together, at which point it'll be too hard to change. But you must NEVER act suspicious, because if they even SUSPECT you're trying to sabotage their relationship, it'll only help their love grow.

Try to be the "cool younger brother" and hit him where it hurts. Also, I know this is going to sound crazy, but before you go all nuts, try just give him a chance. I hate niggers, not black people. I've met many great black people in my life, and I've also met a lot of niggers. Maybe he's not a nigger and he's just a pretty cool black guy? I hated the fact that my cousin was dating a black guy, but then I found out he was a beta cuck nerd and I figured she could definitely handle herself around him if push came to shove, so I just stopped caring.

How can it be a true community when most people labeled as "alt right" couldn't be more different from one another?

there's your key word, PJW, Milo, etc. aren't part of the alt right, they are just labelled as such and on occasion claim to speak on their behalf, even though the alt right hates them. the people who actually identity as being alt right all have the 14 words in common as their main objective, there's variety of opinion, yes, but if you think they're all vastly different from one another you're delusional

Eh… but I don't like black women. There is a reason Satoshi Kanazawa says black women are least attractive. I don't need his book info to back that up though. They're just not that attractive to me. Stuck to dating black women would really suck.

Cuck.

Beat him up you fag. Tell him to fuck off. Give your sister a slap across the face if need be. Don't you guys have a father?

I responded too quickly. Man up you faggot. Think of your poor dad. Take responsibility. Tell her straight up what you mean. Show her this fucking thread if need be. Why the fuck are you so sensitive toward her feelings? If you really loved her, you wouldn't have allowed this to happen in the first place. Stop her from sleeping with him, else she's already ruined.

What's your point? If I'd been aborted, it wouldn't be any different than not having existed at all.

What if we choose to abort you now?

Here's what you do, OP. Follow these instructions step-by-step.

1. Obtain a usb stick. Pay for it with cash and be sure to wear a baseball hat.
2. Separately, obtain a burner phone, also with cash and a baseball hat.
3. Back in your house, put on a pair of gloves and open the package the usb stick came in.
4. Insert it into your pc.
5. Load it up with at least a few hundred cp images and videos.
6. Plant it on the nigger. This shouldn't be too difficult. Drop it in his backpack or jacket or whatever while he's fucking your sister.
7. As he's walking home after fucking your sister, that despicable nigger grin on his genetically inferior face, you pick up your burner phone and call the police/feds and inform them via an anonymous tip that you're aware of a certain nigger by the name of _ resident at _ who admitted to being in possession of child pornography.
8. Glow in the dark fbi niggers van his ass.
9. Problem solved. Crack open a cold one with the boys.

Rinse, lather, repeat for every nigger that fucks your sister until the ghetto is completely depopulated.

Why does Holla Forums insist on leaving their containment board? We should lock them up in there somehow.

Your fault, mate. You should have been more of a brother to her. So now you both would have memories of cuddling with each other in bed, while both reading a book. Being a protector.

Now it's too late. She is not going to listen to you, if you tell her about race-mixing, keeping the family pure, etc.

What is your living arrangement?

Are you and/or your sister out of your parents' house?

Do you and/or your sister live with parents?

If you have your own place, that makes things easier: simply explain that she is a filthy race traitor and disgrace to the family and society, disown her and cut off communication.

If you live at home, redpill your parents on why your sister is a disgrace and should be disowned, if they haven't done so already.

Black man here. If you attack me, you'll just get shot. Time to start acting like an adult instead of attacking people like, you know, a nigger.

Dating a cute asian girl btw. I see tons of white weebs get upset.

Typical nigger behavior.

What? You see pics like this on /k/ all the time.

Are you saying white people don't use guns and/or get drunk? Most racists don't even make sense!